Simon's Dirty Discovery

Story Info
He becomes a filthy, ass ravishing monster.
1.6k words
3.53
79.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are of age of consent. This story is truly fictional and contains material that may not be appropriate for all audiences.

-------------------------------------

It is my senior year in high school. They say that it is supposed to be the best year of your life, but it didn't feel much different than any other boring high school year. I had just turned eighteen last week, but it was just another birthday to me. I don't smoke, and have never even though about going to a strip club.

I have had sex, but it was less than enjoyable. Her name was Suzy Powalski. It must have been her first time to, because I don't think she understood that anal sex wasn't the standard form of sex (at least for most people). Even though giving anal was kind of difficult when it's your first time, I still found it pleasurable in a way. I felt dirty, and it felt good. Anyways, back to my boring and typical day (or so I thought).

Today I decided to get some fries for lunch instead. It seemed like a typical day at George Wilson High, but somehow I still felt different. Every time I looked at a girl, my mind would run wild with sick thoughts. I look over at the fat girl in the table across from me, and all I could think about was bending her over that table right in front of her ugly friends, and plowing her ass so hard that her shit hole would permanently gape.

I take a glance at the cute girl sitting across from me at my table, and I just think about shoving my dick so far down her throat that she would gag, and then I would hold it there until she would pass out from lack of air.

You have to understand that I am not like this. I, Simon Dunlop, am an eighteen year old four-point-o student, with a completely normal family, and unfortunately, completely normal looks. I have never been attractive, just extremely average looking. I think that has helped me concentrate more on my studies though. However, I was starting to lose focus. My thoughts were now nearly impossible to control.

I needed some peace and quiet. The best place to go for that? The boys' bathroom by the gym locker rooms of course. I kept at my lunch, trying to finish it before any more of my insane thoughts forced me to blow a load in my pants.

I took another lustful look at that fat girl again, and I nearly lost it when I did. About three inches of her ass-crack were in plain site. She must be teasing me. She must know I have been looking at her for the past fifteen minutes. I just had to go talk to her. Maybe that would take my mind from it. Maybe if I threw myself into reality, my mind would set itself straight.

Luckily I know her from my advanced chemistry class, or else this would make for an extremely awkward situation. She was also eighteen; her birthday was just a few days before mine. I throw out the remainder of my lunch, and briskly make my way towards her table. And take the empty seat next to her. Once you get a good look at her, she's not all that fat. It's just her heavy chest and extremely wide hips that make her the chubby-chaser's dream come true.

"Hi, so are you ready for the test today? I heard Ms. Logan is planning on adding an extra credit section to the test." I said immediately after I sat down.

"That's cool! I'm glad she did that, because now..."

Her lips were moving, but I stopped listening. All I could do was just stare at those thick lips, and imagine them conformed to my dick as it thrusts in and out. I swear I could almost feel my dick pounding away at her tonsils, and tearing her throat raw. I must have come back to the conversation just in time, because she finished her sentence with a "But thank you for letting me know, that's quite a relief."

"No problem at all Amanda." I replied. All of the sudden, she got this concerned look in her face. "Are you ok Amanda?" Her friend asked her.

"Yea. I uhhhh..... I just need a second. I'll be right back." She said before quickly getting up and moving towards the stairs that go towards the gym.

Immediately after she walked away, I became very curious. "Well, I should get going back to class. See you ladies around!" I said before getting up and walking away. I had a feeling about what was going to happen, and I thought it would be a perfect chance to get this demon out of me forever. I walked the opposite way, but then I just came back around to the deserted gym bathrooms.

I took a look around before proceeding into the forbidden girls' bathroom. I quietly opened the door and heard that unmistakable sound.

"Ohhhhh... Unnggghhhh" and then a loud echoed "PPUUUURRRRTTTT"

It was coming from the first stall. I don't know why, but the sound of that wet and explosive fart sent me into overdrive. I unzipped my pants and pulled out my already stiff, eight inch cock.

It was time to set this beast free.

I rushed over to the stall and threw my foot at the door, and it flew open. Luckily she was leaning forward, so the door struck her in the face and disoriented her. I pulled off my shirt and quickly threw it over her face. I pulled the shirt tight behind her head and made a knot to keep it in place. Before she completely regained her thoughts, I spun her around forcefully so her face was pressed against the back wall, and I tied my belt around her hands behind her. Now the fun is about to begin.

I thrust forward, letting my dick find its way to any hole it desired, and it found her ass. The head burst through the tight shit ring, which caused her to let out a loud squeal.

"That's right, squeal for me you fucking pig!" I shouted.

"Who... wha... why... AAAGGGHHH!" She screamed as I pounded away at her dirty hole.

I then started smacking her fat ass over and over until it started turning bright red.

"OHHHHH.... Please....Stop!" She pleaded.

"Not until I'm done with you, you lousy piece of meat!" I angrily responded.

I looked down at the beautiful site of my meat completely tearing away at her ass, and was not surprised to see it covered in spots of brown ooze. It drove me insane. This beast was growing stronger at every disgusting event. I could feel my dick pushing against something inside her ass, and I loved it. I didn't care about how much that fat bitch was in pain, because I was having the time of my life. I craved more. I needed to see more of her shit. I felt that familiar stirring in my balls, and I knew what was coming.

I pounded harder and deeper, then I shoved my dick completely in and starting releasing my cum. I felt amazing as the demon was completely taking me over. Pump after pump I was filling her bowels with my warm cream. I pulled out and noticed my dick was now completely covered in shit. Something would have to be done about that.

Amanda was now collapsed on the floor, letting out load moans and cries. I quickly ripped my shirt off her face, and before she could see me, I shoved my filthy dick in her mouth. Her cries became louder and she started to gag. I thrust in and out until the last remnants of her shit were gone from my dick. I shoved my dick completely down her throat and plugged her nose, and I could soon feel her growing weaker.

I want this little game to continue, but perhaps another day, so I had an idea. I leaned down and asked her "You liked that, didn't you slut?"

All she could manage to do before she passed out was give a small nod. After I was sure that she was out cold, I put my shirt back on and zipped up my pants. I stood at the door to make sure that nobody was coming, and I walked out. A few steps out into the hallway and I see Amanda's friend walking by.

"Have you seen Amanda?" She asked me.

"No, I think she went home sick." I responded.

"Ok, thanks for letting me know Simon!" She said as she walked back towards class, and I did the same.

-------------

I came to school the next morning with a new attitude. I felt like I could just take anything from any girl, big and small. I carried a folded paper to Amanda's locker, and waited until the halls were empty. I slipped the paper through the vents at the top of the locker, and walked away. I waited for lunch with much excitement. I was eating when I saw Amanda approach her locker and open it. She pulled out the note and read...

"Get ready for more fun. You are a slut and a pig and you get what you deserve. I put some tape on the lock of the janitor's closet, so it will be unlocked after school. After class, enter the room, strip naked, and bend over with your ass facing the door."

I watched her as her knees shook, and she placed the note back in her locker and closed it. I didn't even know what I was going to do to her quite yet. I will leave that up to the other Simon.