Simple and Clean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me?" Vestigial eyes blinked. "Hell just about everything. I'm going to be wandering around a as a cat so... if you could get meat or something? I don't really like that dry shit."

"Who does?" Pi wrinkled her sultry features.

"Yeah no kidding." Checking out under his nails Aphex licked at constantly chapped lips. "A pizza every once in a while would be great too."

"Gotcha." Eddie slid his foot under the water quietly and rested it against the pit of Pi's stomach. Toes tickled lightly and she fought down the urge to squiggle. "Okay so you're just here to inspire me to some great breakthrough then? I thought succubus you know, well that they fucked men to death."

"Tch." Pi cast a pleading look upward. "Bad press really. I mean sure I have some sisters that are into the whole dom thing you know? Not me. I just love brilliant men. I mean, sex is great, it is what I do." She buffed nails against one breast. "But without the conversations and stuff in between? It gets really boring. Besides the boss assigned me to do this."

"Okay." The question as to how many famous math geniuses she'd slept with throughout history formed at the back of his mind. He decided just as quickly he didn't want to know the answer. Up his foot caressed, just stroking and teasing. The way she gave him a half-lidded look made his heart flutter. "Then once I have this breakthrough?"

"I get trapped back in the number named after me until the next time someone needs me." Pi gave her a reassuring smile only to blink and have the expression sag as something sad bloomed at the back of Eddie's dark eyes. With a cough she looked away over to Aphex.

"Which sucks for me cause I just get to sit around and wait for something to do." Aphex snorted before lounging back on his hands. "No fun at all. Take my advice though, Eddie. If you run across other succubae? Get away from them. Most of them aren't as sweet hearted as honeypot here."

"Okay dokey. I'll make sure to be careful there." Eddie filed the information away and gave the imp a thankful smile. "You make them sound scary."

"They just don't care." Aphex shrugged.

The human looked over to Pi and curved up his brows. Hrm, he was starting to prune. "And you do, Pi?"

She lowered her chin and eyes demurely. "Aph's just bucking to get fed better than usual I am sure. "

"Yeah yeah." The imp huffed and then leapt off of the john. Before he reached the ground Aphex had become an archetypical black cat with eerie eyes. "I'm going to find some place to lick my balls. You two kids have fun. Like a lot of sticky sex fun alright?"

"Have fun, Aphex." Wiggling fingers Pi let out an expressive sigh, especially with the way her chest moved. "Try not to eat too many spiders."

"But they're yummy." After a tail flick the impish kitty saw himself out.

"See you later." Eddie called after Aphex before rubbing at his face for a long moment. Fingers parted so he could peek over at the demoness. He caught her eye and kept it. "So how do we go about this?"

"This?" One brow arched up in time with her lips lifting.

"Well you staying here? Us working together?" Anxiety crept into his voice once more. "I can't believe that I'm going to have some mathematics breakthrough. I mean, I'm not all that smart you know. It's sort of hard to swallow."

"Trust me." She blew him a kiss across the tub. "You'll be fine. Deep down inside you is that potential. One day it's just going to click into place. I am just going to do everything I can to muse you."

"So." Eddie coughed and lifted his soap and worked on cleaning his arms, cheeks reddening. "Okay I will try to wrap my head around that. So what's your cover going to be?"

"Cover?" Her lips pressed together in a plush and pleasing display. Quietly Pi lifted his foot and quietly rubbed it. "What do you mean?"

"Well. I mean. Your uh, guy there, has brought in clothes and other stuff for you and me." He nodded lightly. "Abby knows you are here and what you are and seems... even more accepting of that fact than I."

Both of them felt that was strange.

"Okay." Her nails graced across his arch to see if he was ticklish. Pi licked at her lips with a pleased mrr as he twitched a bit.

"Well. Who are you going to be to everyone else? I'm at the campus when I do most of my real work. Abby has her artsy friends over pretty often." From what he'd seen anyway. He rubbed at the bridge of his nose, tried to turn the cogs in his head. It was hard sharing a bath with pretty much the sexiest woman he'd ever known, not even for a full day yet.

"Ah. Well where do you go to school?" Eyes smoldered as she slid his foot from her tummy up between her boobs. "I am sure I can figure out some way to work my way into there."

"St. Agatha's University." Eddie wiggled his toes and moved his foot left and right just to feel the soft flesh pushing against his feet. "My family has a lot of history there. One of the buildings is named after us."

"Blackmoor Hall?" Opulent eyes sparked with astound and amusement. Pi sucked in her lower lip, waiting for the affirmative that was going to come.

"...Yeah." Head tilted to the side and Eddie cleaned off his chest and arms with slow pushes of cooling water. "Yeah that's it. How do you know that?"

Sliding away from Eddies foot Pi moved to sit on her lip of things thus giving her a bit of a looming posture. "I have heard the name before is all, downstairs. Mm, your family really does have a bit of a dark past. I would suggest that you ask Abigail about that."

"Great. Just great." Eddie groaned while his gaze slide over her curves and assets. "Are we talking like some family link to demonology and dark rituals going on in St. Agatha's basement?"

"Yep." With a wink and a smirk the succubus slid from the tub fully reaching for a towel and giving the human a slow long show of drying off. Parts he'd already touched and seen were hidden in just the erotic way to tease. Pi took her sweet time brushing fresh white linen over the rise of her hips, the cleft of her bosom. "Well I think I should not have any sort of trouble finding a position at the university. I am certain there are a few old contracts and debts of blood I can barter for and then call in. Mm, do you have a problem with a rumor running about that you are fucking one of the teachers?"

Eddie choked and glanced to the side despite wanting to give the milky pale woman a suave look. "As long as it's not a rumor, I guess?"

Even with milksop delivery Pi flushed along her throat which rumbled in mature amusement. "Oh trust me it will not be a rumor at all. Maybe, ooo, maybe I could see about getting on as the librarian. Something tells me you would rather like that, Eddie."

Want curled at the bottom of the mathematician's lungs. "I really would."

"Perfect." Turning with the swish of wet hair Pi plopped down on closed toilet and worked on drying tresses as black as her heart was supposed to be. Again her body curled in a tempting way, leaning forward so long strands provided a sheer curtain for her the side of her chest. Every plush plane of her feminine wiles posed to capture and confine his attention. "Then I shall see what I can do to make that happen, Eddie."

The nerd's lips lifted as he thought on that. Really for a 'vile demon' Pi was very giving. "Do um, do you like to dance?"

Pi's sculpted brows perked. "Dance? How very sinful."

"I guess?" He coughed and slopped along to the other side of the tub just to be closer to her. "Not so much anymore, the world's not so very puritan."

"Oh I know." A shiver of pleasure the demoness lopped the towel over her becoming neck. "Do you like to dance?"

"I asked you first." Eddie made a shooting motion after her that was followed by a smug look. "Do you like to dance?"

"I." Dark gaze focused on his for a long moment as Pi seemed at a loss as to what to do. No one ever asked her what she wanted before, she always conformed to whatever her charge liked to do. "If you do-"

"No." The smugness sharpened but not in a harsh manner as Eddie cut her off. "Do, you, Pi, like to dance? This has nothing to do with me."

Out her lower lip that needed to be bruised with kisses jutted. "Yes it does."

He flicked water at her. "No it does not. Do you as a person like to dance?"

"I am not a person, Eddie." Pi's lashes brushed closed and she dipped her head in shame. "I am a succubus."

"No. You are Pi are a person." He flicked water at her again. "Mm, fine I want you to be your own person. Take that."

Soft shoulders twitched and her lip was sucked in. An odd warmth crawled along Pi's bones; usually it was wanton need to heated her flesh but this... "Okay, Edward." She made a show of her chest when she huffed. "I like to dance."

"Good." His face brightened fully. "So do I. There's a small club in town that has a rat pack night, so, um, would you like to go?"

Pi's thighs rubbed together because she expected to be damp. No, she definitely wasn't turned on. Delicately one nest of her fingers curled against her breastbone in confusion. "You are asking me if I want to go on a date?"

"Uh." Eddie swallowed. "Sure? I mean it could be a lot of fun. I don't know if that's against the succubus code of conduct or something."

That made Pi snort before she ducked her hot face away. Long black hair curled against her neck and becoming shoulder. "That does sound nice. I suppose you want to show me off?"

Shaking his head Eddie watched her in what seemed to be an actually shy moment. "No I just want to dance with you."

"Oh." After popping to her feet the infernal sauntered not for him but for the door. "Well it has been a rather long evening, Eddie. I think I need to lie down and catnap for a bit. Try not to prune."

His chuckle danced with her's. "I'll be there in a moment. Though the sun is up now."

Pi cocked her hip to one side, then to the other with as indulgent sway of her ass. "Okay." Out the demoness slid with a pull of her haunch against doorframe.

There was little that Eddie could do but watch her go, every fine line. The squeezing of his lungs seeped along his veins and after a soft shudder he knew what he had to do. Getting a towel as he got out the mortal took the time it took to sketch out seduction in his head.

"Try not to fuck this up." He muttered and headed back into his messy room.

12