Simple and True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He is hot, and salty. His hardness is velvety and delicious. I am gentle at first, licking him all over, taking his testicles in my mouth, tasting his precum and smearing his cock on my cheeks, leaving trails of my saliva and his juices. He twines his hand through my hair, gently, lovingly, thrusting softly, slowly, careful not to gag me, breathing hard, heavy-lidded, enjoying sliding himself between my lips. I am drooling, his cock glistening, and I let him fuck my face and use me. To be the object of such lust, I'm rejoicing in it. Such a good girl, the words ring in my ears. I want to be a good girl.

After all too short a time, he withdraws himself from my mouth, strings of my saliva dripping from his arousal. He lays me down gently in the grass, and I spread my legs for him, welcoming him. This is what I wanted.

He fits himself gently, and thrusts into me slowly at first, then more and more assertively. He grinds up against my clit with his pubic bone and I can feel that very familiar feeling of my approaching orgasm. He's holding my hair, his hand on my face, staring into my eyes. The fire in his eyes is blazing and his wetness and mine fits together effortlessly. I thrust up to meet him and can feel the tightening in my loins of my impending orgasm as he increases his tempo. His face tenses up, holding my gaze, until finally, he thrusts deeply into me, closes his eyes, and shudders. I can feel his cock throbbing as he fills me with his seed, and with his final few thrusts, I cascade over the edge into my own orgasm, clinging to him and shivering, bleating animal noises and sighs.

We breathe there for a few minutes, before he withdraws from me and disappears. I shiver a bit in the night chill, suddenly aware of my goosebumps. The grass itches but I am spent. I close my eyes and feel fatigue spread her blanket over me. My sweat evaporates, cooling me in the humidity. I can't smell the flowers over the smell of sex. Wetness drips from between my legs. I catch my breath and drift off.

I wake, blinking. Was I asleep? A warm, soft blanket is being draped over me, and strong arms are carrying me to the cabin. Was I dreaming? I'm sore and my rescuer helps me up the stairs and through the French doors, down the hall, into the oversized bathtub, into the bath he's run for me. It smells like bergamot and juniper and flowers. I close my eyes as he brushes the tangles from my dry hair, picking the grass out. A head massage, a thorough shampooing, he piles my hair on top of my head and soaps up the rest of me, crawling into the tub. I pull him close and we kiss, as I sigh happily. He slides his hand between my legs and gently cleans my pussy and my ass, lovingly ensuring they are ready for another session of play. I run my hands over him and lazily wash him even as I almost fall asleep in the tub.

We finish our bath and towel off, my fair skin scrubbed pink, and he examines my skinned knee with the tenderness of a lover. Some polysporin and a bandage, and another look at it in the morning are the prescription. We sink into sheets and duvets and tangle legs together and I kiss his face. His eyes are open and he has a concerned look. I bury my nose in his neck and sigh in the smell of him. His arms are around me and I can feel his protectiveness. "Oh, lover," I sigh, and nuzzle him closer. He pets my hair softly and I smile.

"How are you?" he asks, and I know what he's asking. Was it too much? Did he go too far? We had negotiated the scene before, but such hard plays are difficult for him, too, and I know he doesn't want to really hurt his beloved. My knee injury harms him. I kiss his chin. I am high on endorphins. I am drunk on love.

"I'm amazing," I sigh into his chest, and massage his scalp with my nails. No matter the amount of pre negotiation, it's important to take time to take care of one another. My glee is pouring off of me like a perfume, and I relax into his arms. I wiggle happily and he smiles his soft smile. I smooth his eyebrows and pet his collarbones and stare up at him with a broad smile, the same happy relaxed smile I fall asleep with on my face. Breathing against him warmly, taking pleasure in love, something solid, simple, and true.

12