Simple Pleasures

Story Info
A man falls hard for a beauty attending a wedding.
1.7k words
4.06
36.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Could it be true? Sitting on this hard bench in the middle of my best friends wedding I notice you sitting on the bride’s side looking forward. You’re on the end of the bench and my eyes are drawn to you from across the many faces separating us. Sitting up, I glance back over in your direction and notice the dress you are wearing. Strapless shoulders, the blue satin dress falls across your body and stops just above your knees. I’m finding it hard to breathe as my eyes dart downward towards your legs. They are covered in tan Silky legs hosiery and glisten under the lights above. I can see that you’re a woman of high class, everything in place, high heel shoes and a gold necklace drawn inwards to your breast. Who are you, I wonder?

Again you turn in my direction and I look the other way as to stretch my neck. I wait for a couple of seconds as I slowly turn back in your direction. You’ve crossed your legs now, letting one of your heels dangle above the floor exposing your tender heel. I try to look away but cant, I’m in too deep now. My eyes are glancing up and down your legs and a fear overcomes me as I look up and our eyes match. I want to turn away, but you feed off my fear and with a small smile, I watch as your shoe falls helplessly towards the floor.

Your eyes continue to hold me as I watch you bend over and place it back on your foot. Is this heaven or what? But before I can let me eyes fall back into yours, someone sitting down the bench from me blocks the view. Get out of the way old man. I try to find you, but there’s too much to overcome. Minutes go by and when the distraction of the new couple heading down the aisle breaks the spell, I get up to look for you, but you’ve already slipped away. Where did you go? Maybe I think you’ll be at the reception at the Sheraton Hotel. I hurry out and race to the site.

Its been two hours since then, and sitting alone at the reception I begin to think your not going to show up. She was a tease, and the smile she gave me earlier proved it. Grabbing my jacket, I get up and decide to leave. But wait, there she is! She’s just walked in, but wearing a black dress now. Maybe she went home to change, or got tied up I begin to wonder. She slowly walks across the floor towards the main table and congratulates the couple. As words are exchanged, she glances across the room until she sees me. Our eyes lock on for a moment before she turns away. Stepping away from the table, she starts to walk in my direction. What am I going to say, what am I going to do? Turning back towards the table, I feel her hand on my shoulder. I turn around to hear her ask if I wanted to dance. Without hesitation, we head out to the dance floor. As the music continues and we step across the floor, she reveals little to me of her background. I’m intrigued.

After a couple of songs, we venture back to the table where I was sitting. She moves to the other side and sits down across from me. We continue with the small talk but the sentence I was telling trails away as I feel your foot brush my leg. My face becomes red and her eyes stay with my reaction. She leans towards me and tells me she knew I was looking at her all afternoon at the church. I try to deny the instance, but finally let in on her she was right. She sat back with a devilish look across your eyes and continued to raise the heat boiling inside of me. I couldn’t hold onto my senses for much longer and asked if she would like to come up to my room for a nightcap since there was no alcohol at the wedding. She smiled and agreed.

The moments during the trip to the room were to long. She stood in front of me in the elevator and glancing down I noticed a damp stain in the front of my pants. I was so excited that I cummed. What would I do now I thought, covering it with my hand? When we finally reached the room at the end of the hall, I slowly opened the door and let her in. Trying to keep it out of sight, I poured two glasses of wine and handed her a glass with my side facing her. Grabbing the drink and sipping a bit, she lowered the glass down to the bed stand and turned me around. “So what’s this?” she asked starring at my stain. “Seems like someone in this room is already turned on. What is it about me that you like the most?” she stated lying back on the bed and letting her hands brush over her legs and then breasts.

“Well,” I said gasping for air, “your incredible beautiful and it’s a shame to point to only one thing.” My eyes glanced down to her legs for a split second, but it was to long. Kicking off her heels, she moaned telling me that the shoes hurt and if I would be nice to rub her feet. I quickly eyeballed her size sixes enshrouded in the black hose. They were beautiful. Her long brown hair framed her face in a dramatic way, emphasizing her large blue eyes. I begin to precum again as I sat down next to the bed taking her feet into my hands. As I began to massage her feet, she started to moan louder, rubbing her breast right out of the top of the dress. This was becoming too much for me. Glancing up I caught her eyes and told her my intention to remove our clothes. As she slipped out of her dress, I motioned her to keep her thigh highs on. Smiling she agreed and pulled herself over to my side of the bed. Resting her hand on my mile high crotch, she began to undo my pant as I tugged on the shirt. Fully exposed, she looked down at my rock hard dick and took it into her hands and pulled me closer to her mouth.

I let out a long and agonized moan from my mouth as she swallowed me whole. My cock demanded to be pumped and sucked since it had been 2 years it was held like this. I kept my load back as she started to suck harder. I watched as her hands fingered across the inside of her panties. I wasn’t going to waste this moment for her getting off without me. Pulling away, I told her to lay back on the bed. I straddled her body in the 69 position, she taking my hard on into her mouth once more as me hands traced across her stomach and between her thighs. She was moist and the wet spot on the panties shown it. Leaning over, I helped her out of them and began to go down on her. Her sounds were becoming louder and longer as I lapped her clit faster and faster. Her tongue raced across my shaft as her hand came from behind and started to finger herself. Together we came in a climax unheard of. Both bodies shaking violently as we gasp for air.

She wasn’t finished as she pushed me aside, and turned around to face me. Lowering her wet moist pussy onto my still trembling dick, we began to move under the sounds of our breath. Her pussy was so tight and the room began to spin. Faster and faster until at the last moment we came together. Her sweet juices and mine dripped down the sides of my legs. Pulling her hair back, she looked down at me and smiled. Our mouths met and the kisses were incredible. As she pulled herself back up, she licked her lips and told me she wanted more. I couldn’t believe it, and agreed with a hungry look. Grabbing her, I threw her back down on the bed and sat on the end of the bed. She looked at me wondering what I had in store.

Dipping my fingers in the wine, I bathe her pussy lips with the wine, letting my fingers play inside and out. Her eyes closed and she began to moan again. Getting up, I walked around to the back of the bed and setting her nylon covered feet next to each other, I laid down on them as my mouth found its way to the inside of her thighs. She read my mine as I started to lick the wine from her pussy. It never tasted better as she started to stroke my hard on with her feet. I was in nylon heaven as she continued to rub across my dick. My tongue darted in and out and she began to buckle under the pressure I was giving her clit. Faster and faster I licked away, her feet keeping in time.

The feeling was incredible and I tried to savor the moment by holding out, but the excitement was to much as she screamed out cumming in my mouth, me cumming across her feet. Load upon load covered across her dainty toes, she still holding onto me. We laid there for a couple of moments trying to catch our breath. Ten minutes later, I finally got up to watch her lick her toes soaked with cum. I was turned on by this and for the rest of the night we lost the rest of our clothes and made love until the morning hours. The next day, I proposed to her and within two months, we were married. That was ten years ago, and every year on our anniversary we go back to the same hotel, the same room, and do it all over again. Ah, the simple pleasures of life!