Simple Tricks Ch. 01

Story Info
An erotic multi-part parody of the TV series "Charmed".
2k words
4.04
46.2k
18

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 09/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

simple tricks - part 1

short stories, simple tricks

June 18 2007 @ 2143

Crack!

Her beautiful naked body gives a jerk at the blow from the whip. It adds one more red mark to the dozens that criss cross her sweaty perfect form. There is an almost artistry to their pattern, for the hand wielding the whip has had centuries to master the art. Though the canvas is fresh, the masterpiece to come can still be vaguely glimpse by an educated eye.

Crack!

Her hands are bound together above her head and she hangs by them. Thin little lines of blood roll slowly down her hot flesh and drip, drip, drip into the growing pool of red beneath her feet. Her toes barely touch the wetness and describe circular patterns as she swings gently back and forth. Bound and hanging so, offers every tempting target of her body to the ministry of the lash.

Crack!

The whip caresses her breasts when it lands and its metal capped tip flicks one nipple lightly, like a lover would. The pain is searing and only heightens the pleasure she feels building in her loins. Among the lines of blood, lines of sticky wetness trace their way down each inner thigh. Her clit pokes out like a stiff little soldier eager and ready for its kiss of the whip. Do eyes betray, or do her hips thrust themselves forward in willing supplication?

Crack!

A few short hours has been all it took to go from Paradise to Hell and back to Paradise again.

Crack!

* * * * *

"I call to thee, Asterogth, Duke in Hell's Legion. Come to me and answer my summons." Paige paced slowly around the consecrated circle, candle in one hand, sacred knife in the other. "Obey me in the name of the Most High, and appear to me now."

There is a sudden coldness in the attic that made Paige shiver under the thin ritual robes of white linen. Was it the chill that made her nipples hard points beneath the cloth, or her excitement at the summoning? Slowly a mist formed outside her circle and the room grew dark. In the fog Paige could see vague mis-shapened inhuman forms and many eyes of red.

"Who summons Lord Asterogth?"

The voice was deep and male and seemed to come from all around. She set the knife down and picked up a roll of paper bound with a blue ribbon.

"I am your Master and your Mistress," Paige said firmly. "I order you to enter the triangle and assume a pleasant form."

She pointed towards the chalk triangle a few feet outside her circle drawn in the Eastern Quadrant.

"Obey me demon, for I have your true name and signet on this parchment." She moved the roll close the candle flames. "I will force you if I must."

"Be careful of who you threaten torture to, young witch."

The mist began to gather in the triangle, first low then growing.

"As your kind is fond of saying, payback is a bitch."

Slowly a tall man shaped figure formed. The demon had skin of a deep mahogany hue. Muscular and bare chested though hairy. His face was bearded and he had two large curved ram horned on his head. His legs were covered in black curly hair and ended in goat hooves.

"Can't you guys come up with anything original?" Paige muttered.

"Insults too, witch?"

The demon turned towards her and she noticed for the first time that between its legs hung down a huge penis. Even flaccid it was easily the biggest cock she had ever seen. As thick around as her arm and nearly as long. What must it look erect, she wondered. Paige felt a flutter in her stomach imagining the possibilities. It had been a long dry Summer for her love life.

"Witch!" The demon stammered one foot in impatience. "What do you want?"

"Sorry," she muttered.

"I wish to bargain with you. I offer sacrifices of meat. Of scented oil. Of incense burnt in your name. I offer..."

"Yes, yes, all the standard bribes. I get it." The demon crossed its arms. "In exchange for what? Power, glory, wealth.."

"I need some, umm," Paige said in an embarrassed voice, "some of, umm, of your...(mumble)"

"I didn't hear that clearly, witch. You need what?"

"I need some of your seed!" she blurted out. Then more sheepishly, she added. "It's know to have healing powers..."

The demon let loose a loud chuckle.

"No need to offer a bribe for that, little witch."

The demon reached between his legs and grasping his penis, gave it several long strokes. "Lord Asterogth is always willing to help out a willing virgin."

"I'm not a virgin" Paige said angrily.

"Even better then," the demon gave his now erect penis a shake and laughed. "You'll know what to do with this."

Suddenly the door to the attic opened and her two sisters walked in.

"Look out!" Paige yelled and not thinking, ran towards them. She got three steps and realized her mistake. Powerful hands closed around her neck from behind and stopped her in her tracks. A warm voice whispered in her ear.

"It's always the simple tricks..."

Having stepped from the protection of her sacred circle, the images of Paige's two sisters dissolved and disappeared. The door was closed but now seemed miles away.

"...that get you young witches, every time!" the demon whispered in her ear.

"Look I wasn't really going to torture you," Paige nervously laughed. "I just wanted to scare you a little."

The demon turned her around. He had grown to tower over her, twelve maybe fifteen feet tall. Paige was now like a small child in his hands.

"See that's where we differ, witch." The demon smiled wickedly. "I AM going to torture you."

"Can't we talk about this?" she asked.

"Talk later, I have a better use for that mouth of yours right now."

The demon chuckled and pulled her head towards his big hard cock. Paige tried to clench her teeth shut but the demon, a creature of air and fire simply made the head of his cock insubstantial. Like smoke it flowed between the gaps in her teeth, filling her mouth and making her cheeks puff out. Then it solidified and the shaft forced her mouth open.

Paige kicked at him with her feet and punched with her hands but it was like hitting a tree trunk. She even tried biting his cock, but the demon just laughed at her effort.

The demon stirred the head of his cock around inside her mouth. Paige gagged whenever he pushed his cock against the back of her throat. Coughing and spitting, she tried to breath through her nose but the gagging forced snot out through her nostrils and made it difficult to get a good breath. She soon got light headed from the lack of air.

After a few minutes of this, he pulled his cock from her mouth with a pop. She gasped and took several deep breaths. Her eyes streamed tears from the abuse.

"Ready to swallow some cock, little witch?"

The demon had the back of her head in one hand. The other he wrapped around her neck. He lowered her some, to the point her feet were touching the ground. The demon spread his legs and squatted over her, pulling her head back and up. He pushed downward with his hips feeding his cock into her mouth.

There wasn't a thing she could do to stop him from ravishing her. For the first time, she was getting afraid. His cock slide into her mouth and then down her throat. She sputtered and coughed but that didn't slow the unstoppable way the demon's cock slide forward into her.

Paige had always been very sexually active, even as a teenager, and she had sucked quite a few cocks in her day. The demon's cock though was the biggest cock she'd ever had in her mouth. It was like a force of nature. Even though she gagged around it and her throat muscles tried to close, the demon's cock just wormed its way downward.

The demon took his time but in the end she was impaled, demon balls resting on her chin. It felt like the head of his cock was in her stomach, Paige had that much cock down her throat. It wiggled around down there, poking and prodding like a thing alive. Her stomach heaved and her throat burned as she gagged over and over.

He started fucking her throat with his cock. In and out it went.

To Paige the cock felt like hot iron wrapped in velvet as it forced its way repeatedly down her throat. Her jaw ached from being open so wide. Spit and drool dripped out of her mouth and down the front of her robe.

With the cock down her throat like that, she couldn't breath even through her nose. And then only once in a while, when the demon would pull his cock out of her mouth and slap her face with it, was she able to get a quick breath. That wasn't often though. Again she grew light headed from lack of air.

The ravishment of her throat went on and on for many minutes. Paige couldn't do much more than stand there and take it. Soon though she heard the demon grunt and she felt the his cock swell even larger.

"You wanted my seed," the demon growled. "Then have some now!"

Paige felt a scolding hotness start to flood her stomach. She realized the demon was cumming inside her then. It seemed to go on and on. Her stomach heaved as more and more cum was deposited in her. She felt her belly bulge as she began to pass out from lack of air.

The last thing she remembered as her vision faded, was the demon laughing.

Next thing Paige knew, she was on her knees, coughing and spitting up. Her chest heaved and hurt as she took in great sobbing breaths. There was a puddle of wetness on the floor and the front of her robe was soaking. And as fabric will do when wet, she could see herself clearly through the robe. Her belly had swollen like she was pregnant. She vomited and it came out milky and white.

"Did you enjoy that, little witch? I know I did."

Paige glared at the demon and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. He had shortened somewhat. Now he was only seven or eight feet tall. For some reason her eyes glanced at his cock, which now hung between his legs soft.

"Fuck you," she muttered.

"We'll get to that, but first..." the demon gave a small gesture with a finger. "I promised you some torture too, didn't I."

From out of the dark, ropes shot, wrapping themselves around her wrists before Paige could react. She felt them sting, and noticed they weren't ropes but vines. Vines with small sharp thorns. They bit into her flesh and brought blood, pulling her arms out tight to either side. Then more vines grew up from the floor, wrapping themselves around her knees and feet. She was pinned in place, kneeling on the hard floor.

Paige felt a vine wrap itself around her neck, thicker than the others, but still with thorns. It squeezed a little just enough the thorns broke skin but not enough to keep her from breathing. Not yet at least. The vine slowly pulled her head back and downward, which had the effect of forcing her chest up and out. Her breasts pushed tightly against the front of her wet robe.

"You can scream if you want," the demon smiled.

In his hand he held a long cat of nine tails. Paige flinched when she say the tips of each strand glitter with metallic glint as they drug across the floor.

"Really," he raised the whip. "I won't mind."

(to be continued...)