Simplicity (v2)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coldsteel
coldsteel
17 Followers

Terri and Pat followed the crowd outside, where huge outdoor showers had been set up and guests were stripping off their clothes, tossing them into plastic baskets conveniently marked with their condo number.

Paul explained, "When we started the dances years ago, we realized that couples needed to cool off afterwards. It just made sense to make the showers a communal event—and now everyone looks forward to them as much as the dances."

It certainly seemed that way. Many of the couples still seemed to be dancing as the cool water splashed over them. As the taps were turned off, guests helped themselves to the terrycloth robes that had been rolled out in large baskets. Pat found himself next to the songstress in the green dress, or more precisely the songstress who had previously been in the green dress, complimenting her on the performance.

Terri was a few yards away, chatting with Kat and thanking her for the wonderful day when Erica walked up to them. Before Erica could speak, Terri reached up to hug her.

Terri murmured to Erica, "Don't think, just feel."

Erica smiled.

Speaking just loudly enough for both Terri and Kat to hear, Erica said, "101. 15 minutes. Come as you are."

Chapter 5 Scene 5

Pat picked up their basket of clothes and walked to their condo, holding Terri's hand.

"Maybe I shouldn't have napped today. Even after the dancing, I'm not tired," said Pat.

Terri said, "Well, that's a good thing since we've been invited to an after-party with Erica, Paul, Kat and Rick."

Terri paused for a moment.

"Pat, do you trust me?"

Startled, Pat replied, "Absolutely. Implicitly. Forever."

Terri went on.

"Two things then. First, what happens in Simplicity stays in Simplicity. Second, remember how the day started? We're back to the 15 minute rule. Say nothing. Don't think. Just feel."

They dropped the basket of clothes, brushed their teeth and walked the few steps to 101.

Terri knocked on the door.

Chapter 5 Scene 6.

"Come on in, it's open."

Terri and Pat went into Erica and Paul's condo. The lights were dim. Different from the noise of the band, a slowly pulsating instrumental throbbed in the background.

"Do lock the door behind you, please. It's just us tonight." Erica's voice changed from clear to sultry.

Their condo echoed the design of the clubhouse. A four foot perimeter around the room, with a small bar in one corner and a dining area off to the side. The far door led to the bathroom.

Different from the clubhouse, though, was the absence of a dance floor. Instead, there was what seemed to be the largest platform bed that Terri or Pat had ever seen, 12 foot square. It was covered with a blue velveteen throw. Pillows were scattered around.

Erica, Paul, Kat and Rick were naked and lying within easy reach of one another. Kat was stroking Rick's cock, which had grown to 8" fully erect. Paul was playing with Erica's nipples while she gently massaged her clit.

"Get rid of those robes and come join us," Kat purred.

Pat opened his mouth to say something, but was stopped by Terri.

"Nope. You have nothing to say for five minutes." She pushed her husband down into the bed.

The next twenty minutes seared into Pat's memory. Kat and Terri kneeled on his right and left arms, pinning him to the bed. Erica moved between his legs. Pat heard her say to Terri, " May I?" Terri must have nodded yes, because the next thing he felt was Erica's tongue licking his balls, up the underside of his cock, all the way to the tip. She then took his cock into her mouth and began to deep-throat him.

Kat and Terri leaned forward . Terri began kissing Pat's neck while Kat played with his nipples, chest and belly. He began making incomprehensible, guttural sounds as the three women continued to pleasure him.

Now that he was fully erect, Erica pulled his cock out her mouth with a satisfying pop and tugged on his balls. He felt blood rush to his cock . Straddling him, Erica guided his cock into her steaming pussy, herself moaning as she felt him slide all the way in.

Kat and Terri switched, with Kat now kissing Pat full on the mouth while Terri sucked on his nipples. Erica was sliding up and down her husband's cock, tan breasts bouncing with each stroke. She felt her own pussy get very hot and sighed deeply.

Erica felt Pat's cock stiffen inside her and dismounted. She grasped his balls again and pulled. She took Terri's hands to show her what she was doing. Pat moaned deeply. Holding his balls, Erica and Terri took turns stroking Pat's cock, which by this time was so engorged with blood that it had turned to deep shade of purple.

Terri had never seen Pat so completely aroused. She took his cock in her mouth while Erica continued to tug on his balls, delaying his cum.

Erica nudged Kat and began kissing and stroking his neck. Kat and Terri continued to stroke his cock as Erica kissed him deeply, sucking his tongue into her mouth. Pat arched his back, thrust his pelvis into the air and tried to scream as his cock fired spurts of cum into Terri's waiting mouth.

His cock became exquisitely sensitive, and he begged the three women to stop. Erica shook her head. Kat and Terri continued to stroke him and suck him harder while Erica pulled at his equally erect nipples. The sensations were so intense that Pat started to cry from the pleasure. Eventually Erica relented and he settled back to some semblance of consciousness.

Terri was overwhelmed with lust. She had just seen her husband explode with the most powerful orgasm of his life. Her pussy was dripping and she was furiously fingering her clit. She heard Rick's quiet voice behind her.

"May I?"

Terri looked at Pat, who had just enough presence of mind to say "Go for it, honey. I love you."

Terri turned to face Rick.

" Ohmigod, it's so big!" she gasped.

Close up, it seemed even bigger.

"Let's get you ready for it," said Rick as he buried his face in her cunt.

Wet as she was, he quickly went to her clit, sucking on it and kneading it with his tongue. Terri groaned, playing with her own nipples as she became more and more aroused. He continued to eat her until her juices were flowing steadly.

Rick pulled a pillow under Terri's hips and, kneeling in front of her, pulled her ankles onto his shoulders. He called to Kat, who reached over guiding her husband's cock into Terri's pussy. With each gentle stroke, he entered a little further. Terri's eyes glazed over as she too made sounds but no words.

Terri's pussy had never been filled this way before. Her mind focused on the incredible warmth that filled her until she thought she would burst. As Rick slid in the last inch of his cock, Terri started to cum. Her body flushed as she gave herself to wave after wave of pleasure, each more delicious as Rick filled her cunt completely. Her orgasms fused one after the other, her eyelids fluttering non-stop.

Pat pulled himself across the bed and started to suck on his wife's nipples while Rick fucked her. He kissed her and held her as each orgasm washed over her. What she felt she could not describe. Finally, she felt Rick breathe quickly, his back stiffening. He pulled his cock out of her, jets of cum landing on the throw. When she awoke a few moments later, Pat was curled up next to her, nuzzled into her shoulder.

While her husband was fucking Terri, Kat slithered over to Paul. She needed some cock, and Paul was delighted to oblige. She sucked him for a few moments to get him completely hard, and then straddled him in her favorite position, reverse cowgirl. She loved to play with a man's balls while fucking him, and this was the best way to do it. As Erica had taught her, pulling on them slowed Paul's cum while intensifying the pleasure. She reached for her Magic Wand vibrator, switched it on, and pressed it into her clit. As she felt him near his own climax, she pushed the wand onto the base of his cock and his ball sac. He screamed with pleasure and they both orgasmed.

The men were momentarily spent, so Erica took the Wand and pushed a red silicone dildo into her cunt. Flipping the switch onto high, she started to cum almost immediately, and kept cumming while the others cheered her on.

After cool washcloths all around, the six pulled the throw off the bed and spread out on cool, fresh linen. They drifted in and out of sleep, occasionally rousing to kiss, caress or stroke the person next to them. Erica snuggled between Paul and Pat, all completely at peace. Terri spooned up against Pat. Rick was flat on his back with Kat on her side, her hand on his magnificent cock.

Chapter 6, Scene 1

When Pat stirred he saw that they were alone in the giant bed. Sunlight filtered through the gauze curtains. He rolled over to face Terri and whispered in her ear.

"Good morning, gorgeous. Did you sleep okay?"

Terri buried her face in a pillow, started to stretch and suddenly sat bolt upright.

"Holy shit! Was I dreaming or did we...?"

Pat pulled her back down.

"Yes, we did."

Terri's brain re-ran the night. Erica riding Pat. Sucking and fucking Rick. The tangle of mouths, hands, cocks and cunts.

She turned to Pat.

"It all seems so strange."

Pat smiled.

"But wonderful. You were so beautiful with Rick's big cock inside you, cumming over and over."

"You're not jealous?" asked Terri, recalling how terrific it felt.

"Of what? We weren't cheating and everyone had a great time." Pat continued, "Besides, it's every guy's fantasy to have two women, and I seem to recall having three. Including my gorgeous wife."

Terri laughed.

"You were in sex heaven, dear. I've never seen you cum that hard."

She looked around. "Where is everyone?"

Pat spotted a Post-It note on the door.

It read, "We're poolside—come join us for brunch!"

They picked up their robes, wandered back to 107 to shower and headed out to the pool.

Chapter 6 Scene 2

Terri and Pat strolled hand in hand out to the pool, sunscreen in hand and towels draped over their backs. Pat couldn't help noticing so many smiles.

He whispered to Terri, "Looks like lots of folks had a good night last night."

Terri quipped. "Yeah. Fucking their brains out." Her pussy was sore, but oh so pleasantly.

They spotted Kat who waved them over to a picnic table on the patio shaded by a large yellow umbrella. Large bowls of fresh cut fruit in trays of ice were set adjacent to yogurt, bagels and cream cheese.

"Good morning, you two!" said Paul. "Erica wondered if you were ever going to wake up. Owww..."

Erica gave her husband a good-natured elbow while Pat grabbed a bagel and a large mug of coffee. Terri helped herself to the yogurt and fruit.

Rick said, "You two looked so peaceful this morning."

Kat wisecracked, "Sex'll do that, honey. You were snoring away until I woke you."

They all laughed. Each took a section of the Sunday Times. Terri had the magazine open to the cryptic puzzle, finishing it in her usual 15 minutes. Every few minutes, Erica would peer over the Style section watching Terri's progress.

Kat caught Erica looking and said," Yeah, she's always been like that. It's a sure sign of her evil, twisted mind. Why do you think she's my best friend?"

Erica giggled.

"Takes one to know one. C'mon ladies, let's swim."

They left the men, who were having a spirited yet amicable debate over yet another bad call in major league baseball and the virtues of instant replay.

Paul said, "Speaking of replays, Rick and I hope that you and Terri will come back to Simplicity."

Pat looked around at the hundred or so couples, and then at the three women in the pool. Naked with their friends now seemed so normal. When he turned back to Paul, he was grinning from ear to ear.

Chapter 6 Scene 3

The sun continued its descent into the late afternoon. Terri gently reminded her husband that tomorrow was a workday and there were a few chores left at home. Pat pouted.

"Do I have to put my clothes on?" he asked plaintively.

Paul called over to Kat, Rick and Erica. "Time to send these two back to reality."

The six of them walked back to 107. Pat spotted the new brass plate on the door a moment before his wife. It read "Terri and Pat". They looked at each other, slightly mystified.

They asked each other in unison, "What did you...?"

"Nope. This is my doing."

Erica spoke using the same vibrant voice that Terri had first heard on the phone a week and a lifetime ago.

"None of us would be here if Pat and Kat hadn't been in the ER that night."

Paul continued, "When we rearranged our priorities and built Simplicity, we also realized that lots of folks depended on you. This is our way of saying thanks. Those keys on your wrists—they're yours. As is 107. Whenever you want, whenever you can, drive up."

Terri burst into tears as she went to hug Paul.

Pat looked over at Kat and at Erica, and at their surgical scars. Rebalancing his life wasn't going to be easy, he thought, but if these women could figure it out, he could too.

coldsteel
coldsteel
17 Followers