Simply a Slut

Story Info
The title says it all; her adventures are in the story.
1.1k words
2.83
36.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrDeviant
MrDeviant
213 Followers

I'd always wondered why certain women became groupies though I suppose I should have known all along. After all the first part of the word "groupie" is group--as in group sex. My best friend was a groupie for the Boston Red Sox, and, after meeting them, I can see why. Those guys really know how to handle a thick piece of wood--and I don't mean just the one they use for work--although what they can do with those is rather interesting too.

Not to name names, because that would get them in trouble, but some of those players are lucky both on the field and off of it if you know what I mean. One or more of them could easily change careers to become a wealthy porn star or Chippendale's dancer. I know I'd line up to audition to be with them on screen or to shove money in their g-strings.

I must say I am what they call a "size queen", the bigger the better for me. I like my men so far past normal as to be considered freakish in the area of male genitalia. And more then a few of these players qualified.

Maybe now is a good time to tell you about myself. I know the word groupie elicits a picture of some strung out crack whore looking for a fix and willing to do anything to get it. That is definitely not me. Yes, I do enjoy recreational drugs. Yes, I know they are illegal, but I am rich enough to get the best quality there is and gorgeous enough that men will fall over themselves just to give it to me.

I know I sound like a braggart, but I am not bragging but rather simply stating a few facts. I am 6' 2" tall, blonde-haired, have eyes the color of glacial ice, very in shape with an 18" wasp waist and blessed with an all natural set of 60DD breasts. Ok guys, you know what I like now. If I told you that I'd blow any man with over 9" in his pants how many of you could drop your pants and prove it to me now realistically?

Well, now you know that I am blessed, or cursed, depending on your point of view. Most men don't ever approach me for fear of rejection and I won't approach any man not man enough to approach me in the first place. I don't like players but rather prefer the straight forward guys. The guys that I've been with didn't bother with silly pickup lines. Rather, they had enough confidence to walk up to me and risk getting their faces slapped by saying something like, "Let's fuck bitch!" I've yet to find a man with that much confidence in himself that wasn't well endowed and handsome, so I have yet to turn one down. I've even made some men prove it by having them drop their pants in public, and having them place their cock in my hand, with nothing at all to hide what I was doing with them.

I know the word has bad connotations, but I am proud to be a slut. There is nothing quite like the feeling of dropping to your knees and sucking a really big hard cock til it explodes down your throat and swallowing every drop, bending over and grabbing your ankles as your mouth, pussy or ass is plowed from above you or being double and triple penetrated.

It is quite a double standard to me that a man who has many lovers is a stud and praised, but a woman with many lovers is a slut and condemned. What is good for the goose is good for the gander in my book. So what if I enjoy sex? It isn't dirty--unless you do it right of course. And I am pretty darn good at it.

So I am sure you want to know some of my most unusual experiences. Recently, after a game in which the Red Sox beat the Yankees, the team celebrated by triple penetrating me and a few friends of mine on the pitchers mound at Fenway Park after the game got over and the stadium emptied.

Then there was the time I went to an adult bookstore and spent all day being serviced orally by each of the store's customers, male or female, they all serviced me. I was eaten by one man while eating his girlfriend's pussy out, then they both doublefucked me and her newly purchased strapon what was shoved up my rear entrance while he was buried in the pussy he'd just finished eating. I love having the biggest strapon in the place shoved up my willing, horny ass, but I loved it even more as that female later ate her boyfriend's cum out of my pussy and then my ass after I had him fuck me there while she ate me out.

I know, but what can I say, the kinkier the act the more I love it. One New Year's Eve a few years ago I went to a party at a well known New York City bondage club. Since I am bisexual and submissive it is no surprise, or at least it shouldn't be to you by now, that I ended up with a female Mistress for the evening and spent it in her company as her personal champagne server. In other words, I had a champagne bottle shoved up my pussy and another up my ass simultaneously and followed her around to serve it to her whenever she needed it. The highlight of the evening, at least for me, was when she gave me a very warm i.e. body temperature champagne enema and I was flogged on a St. Andrew's cross until I came hard.

Being a slut has its own unique advantages too. For example, I invited a large number of my friends to a fancy restaurant one time and then paid no cash at all for the tab. Rather I just fucked the staff of the restaurant after hours. They must have thought I'd not agree to it or welch after the party. Boy were they surprised when I dropped to my knees and started sucking them all off while diddling my clit.

With my looks and appetite for sex I've been asked to become a porno star recently. I guess people will be seeing me very soon at their local XXX theatre or on DVD. It they are really lucky I'll cum to the premiere and they will cum during it--with ME!!!

MrDeviant
MrDeviant
213 Followers