Simply Bound to Please

Story Info
You ropeplay outdoors.
1.9k words
4.27
20.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We go hiking back into a forest, to a secret place where no one ever goes. As we pass down the trail under the trees, I play with you now and then by reaching under your clothing, and exploring your warmth and getting you all hot and bothered in the process as we walk along.

I pause every few minutes to bare your breasts and kiss and lick and nibble and suck at them for just a moment or two, or to twine my fingers into the hair at the back of your head and face your lips upward for a teasing kiss.

Finally, we reach the spot I've planned to stop at, and I lay a soft thick blanket out on a flat rock jutting up between two trees. I'd slowly strip you completely naked and lay you back on it and tell you to play with that hot little flower while I get things prepared - with instructions not to cum until I say...

Then as you eagerly begin to pleasure that wet and puffy little pussy, I take several long lengths of thick soft black rope from my pack, and with the two shortest I tie a well anchored loop about six feet up on each tree. I tie the long lengths to your ankles and wrists and just below your knees, and around your waist, and pass the ends from each side of you through the loop on that side's tree.

You find your hands are pulled away from your sweetness as I tug the ropes snug and all but suspend you with your butt at the edge of the rock.

The ropes evenly split your weight and are tight but not uncomfortable as I draw them up a little tighter so you can pull against them just slightly and lift yourself off the blanket.

I then blindfold you with a wrap of black fur, and I begin teasing you with soft wet kisses in unexpected places all over your delicious body. I interrupt these with long pauses, and with the occasional surprise spanking on that sweet ass as it hovers above the rock. Then you feel my warm breath between your thighs and little kisses over your luscious folds as I gradually begin to taste your rosebud very softly and teasingly, to make it ache with anticipation.

The ropes are holding you spread wide, and your slick pussy-lips are open and glistening in the dappled sunlight as I bend to suddenly flick my tongue really fast and soft over your swollen little clit for a few seconds before I alternate with lapping very slowly and lightly with the wet flat of my tongue from bottom to top over your musky folds. Slowly, I bring you right to the edge again and again, each time holding off at the last second until your scrumptious little body is literally aching to be allowed to cum.

Then you hear the leaves crunching under my feet as I move over above your head and lower my stiff cock over your eager mouth.

I hold it not quite out of your reach so you can just barely lick the underside with the tip of your tongue, and then I slip the head in your mouth and let you feel how hard I am as I slide it slowly back and forth and then out again and over you so you can lick the length of it.

After a few minutes of that, as I keep your wetness hot and slick with my nimble fingers, there's more crunching while I step down between your legs and move forward to spank your little button with my cock-head and then slide the whole length of the wet underside slowly over it.

Then with a gentle but sudden fierceness, I plunge into your soaking little cunt and pinch your nipples firmly as I stroke into it, bumping my pelvic bone hard into your clit as my shaft thrusts into you up to the hilt. I tell you to pull up and then I swing you back and forth sliding your heated tunnel onto my prick shaft as you move. My thrusts are more than enough to keep you swinging and I steady your motion by firmly massaging your tits as we fuck.

I feel your body tense and my balls tighten as we get closer and closer to cumming. As you finally let loose and spill over the edge of that delicious pleasure, and arch your back as you buck against my plunges, you squirt all over my balls as I flex and spurt my seed deep in your writhing belly.

When we've both caught our breath, I loosen the ropes and slowly untie you, before removing the blindfold and spreading out a nice picnic lunch for us both to enjoy.

Later, when it gets more toward evening, we drive to a campground up north off the coast road where the campsites are placed discreetly in little separate valleys among the tall trees, each with its own parking space, wood-plank picnic table and fire pit as well as a raised level space for a tent.

After the tent is pitched and dinner is started on the camp stove, and firewood is stacked in the pit, I bring you over to the tent entrance (which faces the trees) and slowly strip you naked as I caress you teasingly.

As it is the off-season, the campground is mostly empty and there is no one nearby.

Nevertheless, I hang a couple of king-size sheets between three strategically chosen trees to enclose the table from the entrance to our camp and prevent your nakedness from attracting the unwanted attention of the camp staff on their occasional rounds, and then I place you, still naked, on the cloth over the picnic table in our campsite, with a pillow under your back (to let your head fall backward a little to open your throat for my thrusts when I finally decide that I'd like to fuck your sweet mouth), and quickly tying your ankles to the table planks near your head with a loop secured behind each of your knees, holding them up against the sides of your bare breasts, and tying your wrists to the other end of the table so you are held almost completely motionless just by the tension between the two ends of the table.

I take another coil of rope and bind it around your head covering your eyes and holding your head down against the table, and another and secure your waist firmly down as well. Thusly bound, any attempt at struggle or movement is utterly fruitless.

Then you feel a sharp and delicious discomfort as you I place a little plastic claw-type hair clip on each of your nipples, and a teasing buzz on your freshly hot cunt as I lean a vibrator (set on its slowest setting) against your dripping peach as my cum dribbles slowly out of you and down across your quim in the crack of your splayed ass.

I then cover your midsection with a coarse wool blanket, to heighten the stimulation and to ensure that you don't get too chilled in the evening breeze while I leave you helpless and titillated to check to make sure dinner is progressing properly.

You hear my footfalls as I return and mount the table at your head to let you taste my newly hard cock as I alternatively hold it just out of reach and then dip it quickly all the way down your stretched throat for a brief moment, then allow you to suck eagerly on the pinkish head before making you fully extend your tongue to barely touch it. You can smell and taste the sweet flavor and musky scent of your own slit on my shaft as I pump into your mouth and draw back again.

All of a sudden I seem to be gone again, and you're left with our taste in your mouth, until I return some minutes later to remove that vibrator when you begin to get a little too close to losing yourself against it.

Your plaintive whines of objection apparently seem futile until you feel the head of my cock, still wet from your mouth and from the pre-cum oozing the tip, flicking quickly and intermittently over your hard swollen nub and spanking over your now ravenous little gash. I straddle the table and lay my prick over your folds as I squeeze your tits hard from the outer edges to your aureole but avoiding touching where the teeth of the clips dig into your pert, reddened nipples.

With much effort you are briefly successful in arching your spread little blossom out and moving it up and down against the length of my spear. An endeavor for which you are rewarded by seven sharp spanks on each of your buttocks before I bend to lick and suck that begging little chasm and then pause and begin again until you begin to quiver and pant in desperation as I keep you on the very furthest edge, tempting your body again and again to convulse in ecstasy.

Then the wool is whisked away and replaced with my cool belly and chest as I mount you and enter your deep hotspring with the full extent of my weight pressing into you and arching up to touch bottom as my tight balls meet your flexing quim. You bark your pleasure to the empty trees as I once again push your writhing form to the very limit before disappearing again to leave you begging me openly to allow you to cum on my prick.

I slip my swollen cock back into your mouth to stop your whimpering, and I let you taste your new wetness and feel how thoroughly hard my shaft is as it passes between your lips and down your throat.

As I hold my cock deep between your ruby lips I ask you if you're ready to feel my prick squirt its white-hot fluid in your little belly. After a moment, I withdraw to allow you to deliver your pitiful supplication. I tell you to hold off from cumming as long as you can, and I'm amused by the knowledge that I have teased you up so completely that such a venture will very soon prove a failure.

I move over you again, and remove the clips from your nipples and press my hands hard against your tits as I mount you again and pump your slick little cunt like a beast, as your wordless utterances approach a windless frenzy. I thrust again and again deep within your helplessly restrained womanhood and as your pleasure overflows and you cover my balls in your girlish ejaculate, your tightening walls milk my spurting prick as I flex hard and spill my seed at the very bottom of your squeezing tunnel. I growl reflexively with each contraction and then collapse against you for a moment, enjoying the heat of your body against my chest as my sweat chills on my back.

I leave you briefly to turn off the burners before dinner becomes inedible, and I return to gently release you from your bonds and wrap you up in a soft red blanket and set you by the now blazing fire I started in moments hidden by your roped blindness.

As we sit and eat, you grow warmer and allow the blanket to fall from your shoulders, revealing your puffy aureoles and enticing me to further pleasure within your wriggling belly.