Simply His Ch. 16-18

Story Info
And then there was Light, Like a Luna, From Lust till Dawn.
7.5k words
4.74
17k
32

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CalyPy
CalyPy
235 Followers

To those of you who have stick around with the story even with the typos and grammar mistakes, a big, huge THANK YOU!

I warned on the first chapters this was a slow burner. I feel obliged as a writer to make my characters as real as I can, this includes making them feel real. We know is a fiction story, we know they are not real outside the virtual paper, but the reason why we like them is because we feel a connection to them in some way. That is the reason I take my time to develop the story, like them both taking time to finally "getting into it". If I were Meadow I would have been excited, scared and much more all combined. If I were Caleb I would be all those too. Her for trying to understand what he is and why she feels the way she feels with him, for wanting to go the next step but being afraid of it. Him for not wanting to lose her, for now wanting to harm her, for loving her in a way it scares him.

Anyway, enough talk, enjoy the following chapters, I hope I do not disappoint you!

*****

Chapter 16

"And then there was Light"

*Meadow*

I slowly rub my eyes after feeling a slight heat against them. I didn't know what it was, I just knew it was waking me up. When I finally open my eyes half way I can see the thick curtains left a small line uncovered where each side met in the center, and through that small space, the sunlight peeked in and was stealing my sleep. I was still trapped in between worlds; half asleep and half awake, when I felt something around me move. My eyes shot wide open, and I found myself trapped in Caleb's arms. I blushed deeply feeling his left arm tighten around my stomach; I smile as I remember last night.

After he held me tightly in his arms and I finally stopped feeling like I didn't deserve him, we kissed with passion and laid on the couch of my dreams, the same one I am waking up now. I was ready for more, but he stopped me; he said I needed to rest and recharge energies since I had a long and emotional day. We laid together cuddling and we talked for a while, I learned more on how werewolfs age, how they organize in a pack, what makes a wolf follow an Alpha, etc. I don't remember when exactly but I ended up falling asleep in his arms.

I feel him move slightly, still asleep, and I shift to fit his pose; we are spooning now and I suddenly am aware there is something different. As his arm keeps firmly around me, my lower body feels a pressure against my inner thighs. Is he awake? Does he notices it? I tilt my head slightly and feel him breath in and out slowly as if nothing happened. I take my chance and slowly adjust myself facing up and he grinds against my leg now as he tightens his grip around my high waist; I feel his breath in my neck and I shiver, feeling myself heat up to his closeness. He rubs his nose on the base of my neck and I feel goosebumps arise. I try to force my heart to pace slower but I fail miserably. His closeness was clouding my judgement as I realize there is a new heat growing between my thighs at the simple thought of him getting even closer.

I close my eyes and try to think of something else when I feel his hand relax; probably as a result of falling deeper asleep. It shocks me how much disappointment I felt from such an involuntary act; I wanted him to hold me tight, I wanted him to never let me go. By now my breath was heavier, my body mixed in sensations, and all this while he was still asleep and just next to me. Suddenly I felt him grumble lowly as he nuzzled my neck and I released a soft moan of pleasure to the vibrations of his voice on my skin; he responded by holding me tight again and I understood he was reacting to me, to my own body reactions. I smiled and felt myself blush even more. What should I do? should I wake him up or let him sleep more? God knows how much he has been through lately. Goddess, I correct myself, as I learned last night they worship a higher power and identify it as female. How ironic that a society ruled my mostly Alpha males have no problem worshiping a female deity.

He nuzzles my neck again and I am caught almost panting; I feel flattered at his body's reactions to me, or does he wake up like this always? Enough of doubts, I tell myself, and I slip away from him slowly, taking some distance to try to clear my thoughts. I sit at the single couch across him and I sigh, feeling how my body craves for his closeness again. I take a deep breath close my eyes one more time and I fall asleep, dreaming on deep dark eyes that stare into my soul.

I awaken to a whimper and shudders. I look ahead and I see Caleb sweating and fighting something, all while sinking his fingers on the couch. I run at him and kneel at his side, trying to wake him up, shaking him softly. His hand releases the couch but clasps on my wrist and I gasp at the sharp pain. I shook him gently while whispering his name. "Caleb? wake up... is just a nightmare..."

I try to move away but he tightens his grip on me harder. "Caleb!" I cry and his eyes open wide. I instantly reach his face with my free hand and caress his sweat away trying to sooth him. "It was only a nightmare... relax... I am here..."

"Meadow..." he whispers my name and pulls me to him as he breaths heavy and fast. "I thought I had lost you..." He whispers again while he breaths in my neck and I caress his back trying to help him calm down. "I am not lost, and I am right here with you." I whisper while kissing the top of his head and he takes a deep breath then pulls back, sad desperate eyes meeting mine and making my heart stop. "Where did you go...?" He asked and I sighed. "I was here all the time, just sitting at that couch." I turned to point it but he pulled me closer and I climbed the couch to lay next to him. "Don't leave me... please..." he pleaded and I took his face in my hand and looked at him with nothing but honesty "I won't... I will be with you, always, until you ask me to leave."

He growled lowly and pressed his forehead on mine. "That will never happen... I want you with me until the end of times..." I felt him finally releasing his grip on my wrist and he crushed me against his chest as he tried to control his breathing. "Shhh... Take your time, I am here for you." I said softly as I slid my hand on his back and moved it in random circles, soothing him. His body was radiating heat and although I felt almost suffocated, it was a heat I liked and made me feel at home. He put a hand on the base of my neck, to both hold himself and keep me where he needed me. Another one moved slowly from the base of my back up and down, and each time it lowered I felt my breath catch, I craved for him to go lower. We held each other tight and firmly, as he slowly caught his breath.

Every time his hand lowered I gasped, and when he noticed this he kept it there for brief seconds then moved back up. I closed my eyes as I pressed my face in his neck. He caught this slight reaction and lowered his hand slowly again; this time he kept it there where my bottom began, his breath now relaxed while mine started to race. I felt my nipples harden against his chest, and it felt so good. My lower body grinded against his naturally and he reacted the same way; he kissed the base of my neck, sucking the small tender spot as his teeth grasped the skin. My body lit and I felt my heat burn from within me; his touch so tender and soft now hard and needy. His hand advanced lower, and I moaned in his ear, he reacted with a tender bite on my shoulder and I arched gasping, my fingers now digging on his back. "Caleb..." I whispered and he growled as his hand finally reached my ass and squeezed it tight, causing more friction between him and me. That delicious sensation of his hardness against me produced electric shocks and we kissed, desperate for one another.

He lowered his hand and sank between my thighs to rub a single finger over my wet underwear; my body reacted naturally again while I lifted one leg slightly to let it rest on top of his leg. His tongue claimed mine just when I felt his finger move aside the wet fabric and press slowly, causing me to hold my breath and bite his lips. His finger rubbed my walls and my hips moved against him as he pushed deeper again and again, each time grinding his palm against my sensitive clit. I felt lost in a sea of a lust I never knew I had. I bit his earlobe and he growled louder, sinking a second finger without warning, and I shuddered to the explosion inside me. I came hard in his palm, soaking him as he kept rubbing and pushing in and out prolonging the pleasure. Then he moved slower, giving me time to come back to earth from the clouds he took me. He slowly removed his fingers from my damped core and took it to his lips to taste me. He groaned and I felt him twitch below. "You taste like the sweetest wine..."

I blushed with a smile and finally pulled back enough to see him. I didn't know what to say, but I knew I wanted to see him smile and for him to see how happy he made me. When I caught his eyes, I saw a glow of green in the depths. "I love you." I whispered and he smiled happy. "I adore you." He replied. I closed my eyes trying to catch my breath, still feeling tingles all over my body, and he rubbed his nose on mine. "I look forward to wake up like this with you more often." Then he removed his already open shirt and I felt warm.

I giggled and he kissed me softly, my body still sensitive so when he caressed my back tenderly I shivered. "Are you ok?" he asked worried. I nodded and snuggled closer. "Just caught up still in the bliss of the moment."

He slid his fingers below my dress over my skin and I moaned softly, I felt him tug my clothings up and out; I lifted my arms and as soon as he removed it, I felt my skin burn in contact with his. Oh this is far from over.

I feel as if I am on drugs; him being mine as I grind on his skin and lick his chest. He growls seductively and presses his fingers on my back, pulling me harder against him, he licks my neck and I quiver, my body arches more and he thrusts himself between my thighs, his leg now damp with my arousal. "Caleb..." I whisper faintly and he pushes me down on the couch, his body atop of me. My hands slide on his hips and I lock my eyes on him as I push his pants down slowly, the dark pools of his eyes seem to burn me from within. "Things will change forever for you if we take this further... we will be bound more fully and forever... Are you sure you want to take the next step?" He said almost without breath.

I thought about it briefly, but the truth was that I was already forever bonded to him ever since I laid eyes on him. I nodded slowly as I wrapped my legs around him and felt the pressure of his thick erect manhood stand hard between my moist wanton lips. He kept his eyes locked on mine as he grinded himself on me a couple of times, his hardness rubbed slowly between my folds and my burning desire for him grew stronger. Such sweet delightful tease; an involuntary whimper escaped my lips and he didn't waste a second longer, pressing his head inside me and with one deep thrust, I was completely and utterly his.

I shut my eyes close and he leaned closer to me, kissing me. As my lips tremble, his sooth me. He slides his arms below my shoulders and reaches my head holding me firmly. His body crushing mine in both heat and need. "Open your eyes..." He commands in the most tender plea. I open them and moan his name. "Ca... Caleb..." and he starts moving slowly, rubbing my walls inch by inch. I struggle to keep my eyes open, my body writhes bellow his and he groans speeding his thrusts and claiming my lips harder, passionately.

This was the moment that defined my future, as he entered deeply inside me, claiming the last part of me, I abandon my will to breath and live without him. I surrender to his world and him as a whole, accepting his will over mine.

He growls louder, grasping his teeth on my neck and for a brief second I fear he will break the skin, but another thrust blinds me and I forget I exist. My body starts to spasm and he speeds in me thrusting repeatedly. I arch one final time and my body lights with pure fire and ecstasy . I become blind by light, pure simple whiteness clouding me, as my scalding core clenches around him. He groans as he feels me trap and squeeze him in, then he moans an intense release. I could only feel warmth and pleasure inside me. He sank deep in me, his shaft still hard twitching and making me quiver. For the longest seconds he holds me there as his seed fills my womb. My body quivering as I slowly regain normal sight. I feel his tensed body slowly relax until he collapses on top of me, both breathing heavy.

As he moves slowly to the side, spooning me once more, I realize the truth. I am 'His' since he laid eyes on me. Simply 'His'.

--***--

Chapter 17

"Like a Luna"

*Caleb*

I feel my wolf content, just as much as I am, as we watch our mate naked and satisfied in my arms. He wants to take her too, but that is out of the question for now. If my wolf took her now without me marking her it would risk everything, and I must contain our lust. The fear of losing her makes him control his as well.

She looks so fragile as her cheeks keep the soft red and her face presses against my chest. I could stare and look at her for hours and days like this. Faint buzzes caught my attention and I look around and try to find where they came from. I don't want to wake her up, but when I realize it's my phone I move slowly and try to reach it. She yawns and opens her eyes a little confused. "Sorry" I whisper at her as I brush my lips on her forehead and take a hold of the device trapped in my pants.

"Yes?" I ask when I take Alex's call.

"Alpha, we tracked Gideon, he was caught on traffic cameras following you and the Luna, he is probably close to you if not there. Cara and I are on our way, we should reach in half hour..." I growl and stand up without double thinking. She whines and I turn to look at her realizing I was still inside her all this time. I will have to make up for this with her later. "I am sorry, my love, but we got visitors." I said trying to hold my anger. I extend my arm and help her get up, she shyly holds on tight to me, frightened by my words. "What kind of visitors?" She whispers.

I get momentarily distracted by the sight of her, my manhood stirs and I growl as I break my eyes away from her in order to concentrate. "I am afraid your stalker has followed us, and I was too distracted to notice."

"Gideon? he followed us here?!" She said as a flash of terror crosses her eyes. My beloved Meadow, he is not aware of the danger he put himself in yet. She didn't realize she has nothing to be afraid of while she is with me.

I grab my shirt and put it around her, covering her from his eyes. "How did that happened?" She asks, looking everywhere and nowhere at the same time. I shake my head ashamed, I was so focused on her I didn't paid attention to anything else. Although he must have kept a distance since I haven't caught up his smell yet. "He followed us here, but he is not close, I can't smell him. Unless he is aware of what I am and has changed scent, which I highly doubt it." I reassure her as I put my pants up and start walking out of the study, taking her with me with a hand. I am not going to let her out of my sight; not going to make her stay where I can't keep her safe. Gideon is unpredictable, I give him that. He had the element of surprise yet failed to use it.

I take one deep breath in, and know for sure he is not in the house. "Where are we going?" She asks while we walk down the stairs. "Outside." I tell her as I head to the door. I need to be out in the nature to take another sniff and see how close he is. My wolf is awake and pacing, ready to come out and hunt.

We reach the door and I carefully open it, turning to face her frightened eyes and put my hand on her face. "Pretend we are just going out for a walk, I want to see if I can catch him without revealing my wolf form... just pretend we are having a day out." I smiled and she nodded, still tense but calmer.

I walk outside with her hand in mine and she smiles shyly as I yawn and stretch. "Shall we take a walk then?" I ask in a normal voice, she nods and smiles. "I would like that."

As we start moving, I take small sniffs and familiarize with the scene, she walks a bit clumsily and I turn around worried. "Is everything ok?"

She blushes deeply and lowers her head, I get worried and pull her chin up. "What is wrong?"

"I am... a bit sore... just getting used to, I will be fine." She whispers completely red from embarrassment, and I laugh and shake my head, pulling her close and lifting her up in my arms. "I am so sorry... so very sorry... Please forgive me... I will be gentler next time." I promise, not sure if I can with how much out of control she drives me. She nods with a guilty smile and kisses me. It is right then when I notice a small change on the surroundings. I caught a sound that didn't belong to the scene, a click. I hold her lips in mine a few more seconds then pick her up easily, she giggles and holds tight to my neck. "Caleb!"

I spin her around a few times, taking deeper sniffs and finding the direction of the new strange presence, my nose itches and I gently drop her down. "Alex and Cara are on their way, they should arrive in less than half hour. If anything happens, just make sure to distract him. I think he has a gun." I tell her and she widens her eyes, I kiss her softly and caress her back. "Guns do nothing to us, but if he aims at you, he will take away what is most precious to me, and that will kill me... so you have to keep safe, promise me you will do that."

"Are you sure? that guns don't hurt you?" She asks, still unsure. I chuckle. "Oh, they hurt, but don't kill us, not even silver bullets like people believe. I will be safe. Trust me." I whisper as I sense more movement from the same place. I pull her hand and she follows me slowly, I am aware of her nervousness but she still manages to smile and look normal. I am so proud of her.

I take a deep sniff and finally catch pine and musk, my nose twitches again and I frown. "He is clever. He is using scent to mask himself. He must have bought hunter clothes and the owner sold him the cheap perfume. Good enough to pass between other animals when you hunt, but not to us. Pines dont grow in this area." I try to hold the urge to shift and hunt him, but he is probably looking at us and aiming most likely at me. I need to hold as much as I can until Alex and Cara are here, so we can keep her safe. This bastard doesn't know what it's coming.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

*Meadow*

I am not sure what is more frightening; the thought of Gideon watching us or Caleb hunting him while he thinks he is hunting us. What had I done to deserve this madness?

I am surprised on how well he thought this through; buying hunting equipment and guns, even scents, to track us down. If Caleb wasn't a werewolf, Gideon would probably win.

We walk around a little more following the dirt path we walked once a while ago, and I can see where he is taking me. At the distance, not too far, the place where we had our first meal together. I smile as I remember that day as if it was yesterday, a thousand lives wouldn't have prepared me for what I have lived with him so far, and I knew there was so much more to come.

He stops me and turns around to face me, both hands on my face, love in his eyes. "Remember to keep yourself safe... he is going to shoot." I hear him say and just a second later the loud gun screams its poison dagger into his back. He shudders and leans against me as I scream and hold him tight. "Caleb!". Blood damps his shirt that keeps me covered and I start to cry. He looks at me calmly and I need to force myself to remember he will be ok. I laid him on the side and try to check the wound, while I hear movement behind me.

CalyPy
CalyPy
235 Followers
12