Simply His Ch. 16-18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CalyPy
CalyPy
240 Followers

"This is only the start... leave him to bleed to death, turn around." I hear Giden speak emotionless. I squeeze Caleb's hand and he nods, closing his eyes, grabbing courage I turn around and stand to face my tormentor. "What the fuck is your problem!" I scream at him, and he blinks a little surprised.

"My problem? YOU are my fucking problem!" He spits at me and then pulls my arm taking me with him someplace I have no idea where. While he does, I look behind and sob as Caleb's hurt body moves slowly, I have to keep Gideon distracted, I need to be strong.

A couple steps away I push him and he immediately aims his rifle at me. "I will kill you if you push me. Be a good slut and come with me or I will shoot you right here." He commands and I shake my head. "Why would I do what you ask? what is the point? you just shot my boyfriend! you killed him! you bastard!" I cry and he lowers his gun grinning, I give a step closer and hit him in the chest repeatedly, he laughs at me while he takes a grip on one of my arms and lets me keep hitting his chest with the other. "Go on, cry all you want... you took away my life, I had to take away something important from you as payback..." He said with pride. "I was on my way for promotion until you came in and ruined everything..."

I looked up at him still shocked at his confession, he pulled my arm harder and kissed me roughly, his tongue pushing to get in while I shook my head and kept my lips close and tight. Then I hear a loud howl and he tensed, looking around, finally releasing me. I give a couple steps back and I see on my left the huge dark grey wolf I came to know and love. I sigh in relief and Gideon aims his weapon at Caleb without blinking. "Come here stupid whore, or you will get eaten by that beast." He tries to order me while he looks surprised at Caleb's huge size and I shake my head. "Not in a million years I would pick your side."

"Fine! I will let him eat you then kill him too!" He aimed his gun up and shoots in the air, trying to scare Caleb away. His eyes grew wide as instead, Caleb walked closer, growling and angry teeth flashing brightly, he shoots one more time at a tree just on his side and Caleb didn't even flinches as he moves closer to him and I shivered, his eyes were grey and deadly. "What the fuck is this animal? stupid? I guess size messed his head up." He aimed at him and finally shot him. Caleb gave a jump and avoided it with perfect timing. Gideon gasped and looked at him in disbelief. "What... are you?!" He started shooting several times more, and Caleb moved so quick, he avoided most of them. I could see his fur dripping with blood and I fighted the tears, remembering he warned me about this.

Caleb reached at him and even though Gideon tried to hit him with the bulletless gun, Caleb took the gun in between his teeth and I head the metal twist. He found himself facing the huge beast that Caleb had become, and his back was firmly restrained by a tree. I walked a few steps slowly, still a bit shaken, and Gideon saw me close. "You have a death wish..." He said as I reached them. Caleb tilted his head to look at me and I extended my arm, hopping his wolf would calm and allow me to sooth him. Gideon's eyes grew wide, Caleb gave a step back and lowered his head to me, my fingers brushing his head as he allowed me to pet him.

"What the fuck? You own this thing? I should have killed you when I had a chance." He said and Caleb turned his head to growl at him, making him flinch in horror. Two howls echoed the trees and soon I saw Cara and Alex run towards us. Gideon looked scared and helpless as the brown and golden wolves stood side by side on me and Caleb. I walked slowly in front of them and put my back at Gideon to look at them. "Let me talk, please..." I said and they all looked at me nodding, Caleb gave a step ahead and stood next to me, while Cara and Alex sat waiting for orders, either from me or Caleb.

Gideon was beyond shock, he kept looking at me and them. I wanted to make some sense into his head, perhaps the sight of fantastic creatures would make him realize that craziness has a limit and he could change.

"Gideon..." I say and his eyes lock on mine. "I want you to be honest with me... was this really your idea? to come kill me and him?" He shook his head, unable to speak. "What did you wanted to do with me? What did you thought you would achieve?" I ask and he looks at me hopelessly. "I don't... know."

"You just wanted revenge..." I said and he nodded.

"This world has so much more to be discovered, as you might see now... You might have thought your world ended, but perhaps, it just needed a spin... You were cruel to me..."

He lowered his eyes ashamed. "I liked you... I wanted to be more around you... but you kept avoiding me." He said lowly, and I sighed. "So you went against me?"

He didn't look at me but instead looked at Cara and then Alex. He then gave a step towards me and all three growled at him. "I have nothing to live for, I might as well die here now. I failed even at this." He said and gave another step ahead, now only half meter away from me. Caleb growled at him and showed him his canines, Gideon shuddered and felt his own fear move him. I felt sorry for him, felt his desperation and I couldn't take it. I put my hand on top of Caleb's head and then gave another step ahead, standing between them. "Wait." I told them all and Gideon looked at me in surprise. "You are making them stop attacking me... why?"

"Because I believe in second chances, and I think you deserve one... don't ruin this Gideon... you are a brilliant person, someone I actually looked up to when I entered McLane's emporium."

"I have nothing to live for now..."

"That only means you have something to look for now." I said and turned to face Caleb. "Is there a job or something he can help with back at your village?" Caleb huffed and grunted. I smiled at him and lowered my head to kiss his fluffy nose. "Trust me?" I asked and he nodded.

I turned around and looked at Gideon with a smile. "Gideon, they are giving you a chance, will you take it? will you be able to forget that crazy revenge you were after and let go your inner anger to move on and live a new life?"

He looked at me with confusion and hope, a small glimpse of the old Gideon I met years ago. "I am not sure how this would work out.. me living amongst wolves... I am not sure." He said, scratching his head as he looked at them. I chuckled and looked at Caleb, nodding at him. He bend over and shook, spasming and growling as his body started to change. Gideon's eyes opened wide as he witnessed Caleb going back to his human form. He gasped when he saw him stand tall and reach my side, his arm around me firmly.

"They are werewolves, and unless they are threatened, they are peaceful and just amazing. If you allow them to show you what life could be, you won't regret it." I said, he looked at me with sadness and I saw tears invade his eyes. "Why do you give me another chance? why do you care for me?"

I didn't really know why, all I knew is that I wanted this crazy battle to be over, this stalking and revenge that would end up with him dead. So I shrugged. "I really don't know why Gideon, I just rather you live and change, have a chance at being happy too, instead of ending your life here and miss everything that life has to offer."

He lowered his head and nodded. "If they take me, I will try..." he whispered and I beamed with happiness. I don't know why or how I managed to get the courage to stop this, or how it came to me to give Gideon another chance, I just knew I did something right by allowing him to live, and giving him the chance to be happy.

Cara and Alex took him away, Caleb told me they were going to take him straight to the hotel and give him some basics on what he would find at their land and how to behave. I was happy back in Caleb's arms as he took me back inside the residence, and we feasted, my hungry tummy had plenty of food, which he stocked a day before, in the fridge.

"You were so brave back there, I am proud of you." Caleb said as we were gathering the dishes for later cleaning. I smiled and sighed. "It was crazy, I don't know how I managed to react the way I did, but I did."

"Cara was proud of you too, she said you behaved like a true Luna, she wants us to go back soon so I can introduce you to the pack and... all those things..." He hesitated at the end, and I looked at him amused. "What things?" I asked.

He sighed. "Well, I would have to claim you... and mark you... and then the ceremonials... etc..." He added.

I blushed as I replied. "I thought you already claimed me and mark me this morning." He put the dishes in the sink and came to hold me. "That was only the start... there is so much more than that, I am in no rush Meadow... I want you to enjoy everything and I will take my time showing you what it is left to do, as long as you want to."

"I already told you... I will be with you until you ask me to leave." I said reassuringly. He sighed again, and I was surprised by his insecurities. "Just wait and see before you take that decision. I am scared of losing you."

I nodded, smiling at his over protective personality. He could have me any other way he needed to in order to make me his, but he was holding himself just so I was comfortable and happy with the choices I was taking. The more I spend time with him, the more I knew it was my destiny.

--***--

Chapter 18

"From Lust till Dawn"

*Meadow*

"So... what is next?" I asked intrigued by his sudden willingness to feed me with information. He had spent the afternoon telling me about werewolf society interaction, ranks and priorities. He was proud telling me that above all they treasured their mates and their pups. If anyone offended either of them, there surely would be a fight to unconsciousness possibly or even death, unless the offending one apologizes first, and if he had true intentions, then everything would be forgiven. Werewolves do not dwelve on browls, they were forgivers.

"I think you had a nice introduction to the basics." He said smiling proudly while he laid his back on the couch. I gasp and pretend to feel shocked. "Introduction to the basics? you mean... there is more to the basics than that?"

He chuckles and smirks. "Well, I think you will gather most of it when you get to my home. I don't want to overwhelm you until we are there." He said with a smile and I nod, walking back to him and taking a place at his side. He quickly pulls me over his lap and closes his eyes as he searches for that sweet spot on my neck, rubbing his nose and kissing it. I shiver and tilt my head slightly, giving him more access. "What if they don't like me?" I ask, and feel him tense and pull back enough to look at me.

"First of all, they will respect you, as they will smell me in you and know who you are. Second, with respect comes responsibility for you, to make them believe you deserve respect. I have no doubt you will be capable of this, Meadow... I've seen the way you react and talk to people, no matter who they are or what they do; you are a kind and just soul, you will fit right in." He said caressing the back of my head tenderly. I smiled and nodded, believing in his words.

"How are you feeling?" He changed subject taking me by surprise, I blushed and lowered my head. "I told you I am ok." He lifted my chin up and his dark eyes haunted me. "I truly am sorry." He whispered for what it felt like the 15th time. "I never meant for you to get hurt. I will be more careful and treat you better." He said and I sighed, shaking my head. "Ok, do you want me to forgive you?"

He looked at me nodding and silent. "Then stop... it was just a silly thing... yes, you were inside me, and yes, it hurt a bit when you stood up without warning, but it was only the shock what made me whimper, that and the fact that... well... I was really happy the way you were with me." I said blushing deeply, his smile though, made my confession worth it. He nodded, and at last he dropped the subject, kissing me deeply.

A few hours later he was making dinner, and I giggled at his weird style and use of condiments. He smiled and kept saying "You laugh now, but just wait to taste it... my ma taught me this and I know I am good at it." I grinned, content on watching this new face of his, he was like a child playing with mud, innocence and mischievousness displayed in combination while he mixed scents and herbs with spices. When he gave me a small taste with a wooden spoon I felt my taste buds explode with each new flavor. He was simply a marvelous cook. "Your mother would be so proud." I finally said to him, as he beamed a childish proud smile.

That night I was drained, tired, yet restless. I wasn't sure why but I felt an uneasiness. He turned off the lights and laid next to me, putting his arm below my head and offering me his warmth as a cover. I sighed, unsure of how to get asleep. "What is wrong?" He whispered while brushing his lips on my earlobe and I bit my lower lip holding a moan. "I am not sure... I know I am tired, I just... I don't know, I feel like there is something missing." I was confused and frustrated with my own body.

He pulled me tight to him, his free arm caressing mine as he spooned me, his lips brushing my neck and I shivered, feeling my body heating up at every inch his lips brushed and his fingers touched. "That won't make me sleep..." I managed to say before I felt a light nibble on my earlobe and I moaned, feeling him move by sliding his hand from my tummy going lower. "If you can't sleep, I will just make you tired enough until you can." His husky voice promised from his vantage point behind me. I quivered as his hand reached my thighs and he gently put pressure in a place that was screaming for release. I tilted my head and his lips found mine; his tongue claiming me at the same time that his hand slipped inside my cotton pants and reached my aroused intimacy. His finger touched my hard clit and started to rub it in endless circles, always gentle, always soft. His tongue would imitate his fingers move and make me squirm and shut my legs close tight around his hand, but that didn't make him stop, he continued the perfect synch making me melt under his touch. I bit his lower lip and he groaned, I felt his finger rub me harder and I squirmed in a loud moan, it felt so delicious yet so incomplete, again. There was now an important thing missing that I needed and he was purposely denying it for who knows what motive.

"Oh please...!" I begged and he grinned. "Please... what?" I struggled to find the words, I was not used to ask things of this nature, and begging felt so uncomfortable. He felt my trepidation and pressed my hard bud slower, nibbling my earlobe and making me groan. "Please... take me..." I said, in a mix of confusion, pain, lust and pride as he started rub me harder. "At your command, my love." He breathed on my ear and I felt him lift my leg and thrust to my core with one single push. When he stripped and how were of no importance, I tensed and felt my world shatter in pieces as he sank deeply and remained there as I adjusted to him. "Mine..." he growled and I screamed in ecstasy, and then he started thrusting with deep slow strokes, reaching every inch of me. I felt my body break invisible bonds that held me to something, I wasn't thinking straight, all I cared was our bodies connected, and something in me set loose, allowing me to grind and match his every move. He gripped my hip with one arm as the other kept below my head and it's hand lowered to reach my breasts, squeezing and kneading the nipples making me twist and shake. He thrusted deeper and harder. I felt his teeth scratch my shoulder's skin and I combusted, unable to hold anymore. I cried out his name and he came inside me with hard and relentless thrusts; his seed filling me. He licked my neck and kissed my shoulder as I kept spasming and quivering, unable to breath or think straight. His moves slowed and he gently caressed my sensitive skin, making me moan. He finally stopped and as I tilted my head to my shoulder, we kissed deeply and with passion. I felt my body float as his hand kept soothing me in gentle caress, and finally I drifted into sleep.

When I woke up I felt a sense of completion; my mind still caught between dreams and reality. I simply can't think of living without him anymore, not even bothering on 'what if's' or different possibilities. He squeezed his arm around my chest and I blush as I see and feel he had his hand on my breast and now was massaging it. I felt goosebumps and he brushed his lips on my neck, squeezing my perked nipple between his fingers making me gasp, and just as I thought it couldn't get better, he moved his hips and I felt him twitch inside me. He had remained there the entire night. I moaned and he growled lowly. "It's going to be hard to get up each morning like this... but I love it." he breathed in my ear.

"Caleb..." was all I could say then I closed my eyes as he kept rubbing me from within and my body responded with twisted motions and contortions; which encouraged him to thrust deeper as he grew in lust and size at the same time, my walls welcoming him.

I've never considered myself a passionate woman, lust never seemed to dominate my body much less my mind and actions, but ever since I've met Caleb every cell in my body wanted to merge with his. All the time.

I was happy he didn't insisted on coming to the shower with me once we finally broke apart. I needed a moment to myself. I enjoyed each drop of water caress my skin and I closed my eyes, smelling his soap on me. I took my time in the shower and once I left I wrapped myself in a towel and walked out to the bedroom. Caleb was standing naked looking through the window quiet, his back a magnificent view of a greek statue.

"Do you feel ready to go on a trip? I am needed at my land." He said calmly, but I could sense a hint of tension on the back. "I guess you made sure I had the time, with your new association." I said smiling as I walked to him and let my tiny frame press on his back and my arms caress his stomach and felt him relax immediately. "I know you have something happening and you have been avoiding approaching the subject this far. If we are going there, you need to trust me and talk." I said trying to imitate his previous calm tone, he sighed and turned around to face me. "I will tell you everything on the way there, we will take a plane for over half the way, then ride the rest. We will have time then." He promised and something in the way he said that felt it would be a rough road to take.

CalyPy
CalyPy
240 Followers
12