Simply Splendid

Story Info
She runs into a long lost lover.
2.4k words
3.88
33.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was walking across campus last night when I ran into an old friend I hadn't seen since sophomore year. It being my senior year, I was surprised to see him.

Kenneth is a wonderful man with golden hair and sparkling blue eyes. When he saw me, I could tell he knew me but wasn't quit sure who I was. After all it had been three years.

We had met in a Statistics class and he was my savior. Even though I'm a logical person, stats still eat my breakfast. But he seems to know them naturally. He told me, "Just don't make it hard by thinking too much. Just do it."

I would have failed the class if it weren't for his support and encouragement. And the sex we had after class was a big boost to my ego, as well, because he was sought after by most of the females in the class.

That semester passed and we lost track of one another; each having different agendas and schedules. I'd see him occasionally, but there was always a blond or red head attached to his arm. So I just smiled and went on my way.

I had my following too; a few really cool guys followed my scent across campus and often even took me out for a movie and a night of fun. But as I never forgot Kenneth; there was something special about him.

That was three years ago. I thought he had graduated, but as we talked he told me he had become addicted to learning so he came back almost every semester to rack up a few more credits in courses that interested him.

"Say, you want to join me for lunch, I'll buy!" he asked and surprised me. Stunned, I agreed to eat with him but demanded that I pay for my half.

"As you please," he smiled devilishly.

We went to a small restaurant off campus that was dim and the food was great and fairly reasonable since a lot of college kids came here for lunch and sometimes dinner too.

I ordered prime rib, one of my favorite dishes with steamed broccoli and a baked potato. Kenneth ordered a rack of lamb. I wanted to take back my choice but when it came, he shred some of his lamb with me and I gave him a few bites of my steak.

We talked and shared old experiences I had forgotten and he had also lost track of some. It was a great time and when we left, I asked if he would like to come over to my place for a while.

I sort of have some studying to do, but I'd love a rain check," he begged.

"Surely, anytime; I'm still in the same place and here's my number just in case you misplaced it or tossed it because you just wanted to avoid me for the rest of you natural life" I teased.

"Actually I've been thinking of you a lot lately. The bubbleheads I've been seeing lately have no clue about life. I'm so glad that I ran into you today! I'll be giving you a call after this test, promise!"

He walked me to my car and kissed me gently on the lips. The smell of his manly cologne made my nipples hard. I always loved his scent.

It was three days before he called; I was in the tub when the phone rang and ran to it dripping water on the floor and nearly falling on my face.

"Hello?"

With a breath he said "Hey Taelor! It's Kenneth, are you busy?"

"Well, I was in the shower. But I'm not now!" I giggled.

"Need someone to wash your back?" he teased.

"Sure come on over, I love to share my hot water!"

"Seriously though, I'd love your company for dinner. Maybe a movie or dancing afterwards? What do you say?"

He was always such a charmer and I really did want to get to know him again. "Give me twenty-five more minutes and I'll be waiting at the door!"

"See you then" whispered and threw me a kiss through the line.

I quickly dried my dripping hair and my body. I was really excited. I sat on the side of the bed and masturbated to release the energy that was welling up in me. When I finely came, my body shook with an amazing release.

My juices flowed onto the spread and my nipples were hard. I wished he was there to fuck me to a calm.

Finally, I rolled off my now wet bed and wandered into the closet looking for anything that might lure his prick into my hungry orifice. It had been months since I was with any man.

I found a dark green, light, soft, sleeveless taffeta dress. I slipped it over my head and it felt a bit rough but it soon softened. I debated about underwear and finally decided on a thong. It felt funny; it had been so long since I was concerned with sexy underwear. I spritzed some Curve between my breasts and just beneath my navel. Brushed my teeth and hair then sat in a chair and masturbated to take the edge off my excitement.

The doorbell rang; I ran to the bathroom and quickly washed my smell off my fingers and pushed my tits up just a little, put on a genuine smile and opened the door.

He was as beautiful as ever. I didn't want to go anywhere except to my bedroom; but he had asked me out and I was willing to spend a few hours in public with a chance of coming back here afterwards for a nightcap.

We went to the Top of the Mart, which is a restaurant on the very top of the Trade Center. It is in constant motion and if you get out of you chair to go to the bathroom, you had better take breadcrumbs to find your way back to your table.

Tonight was his treat, so I ordered the rack of lamb; he ordered Champagne and offered up a toast. "To a woman that has never left my thoughts or my heart!"

It was all I could do to keep the tears from spilling from my eyes and leaving tracks in my makeup.

"You look surprised," Kenneth smiled. "You've always lived in my heart since I first met you all of those years ago. I know when I pulled away that I hurt you, but you were always with me. When we collided the other day, I nearly came all over myself when I looked into your eyes!" he smiled.

I was shocked and didn't know what to say. I was shocked; it had been years. I had always dreamed of running into him and being with another man, unavailable. But now I was glad that we had rediscovered one another.

"I made a pledge, when I lost you those years ago, that if I ever got to where I wanted to be, that I would ask you to marry me." He slipped out of his chair and knelt before me. I know I blushed.

He took my hand and knelt down on one knee, "Taelor, will you please be my wife; I promise you that you will never regret it. I promise you that every day will be magical and you will always feel loved."

Tears fell from my eyes, destroying my makeup. I couldn't speak; all I could do was shake my head. I could hear applause from the other diners and I felt the heat of a blush covering my face.

On the drive home, Kenneth told me that he was the head of a large corporation and that he wanted to have everything that I might desire before he found me and asked me to be his wife.

I assured him that it wasn't necessary that he be wealthy, but that it wasn't a bad thing either. After dinner, we drove to my apartment and as we walked through the door, I turned and started unbuttoning his coat.

I striped off his shirt, pulled his belt from the loops and slowly pushed his zipper down while reaching into his shorts. I grabbed his already hard prick and ran my hand from his balls to the acorn head.

Felling the juices there, I knelt before him, the door still ajar, and pulled his cock out of its bonds. Licking my lips, I opened my mouth wide and covered the head tasting just the slightly tart flavor of his hot seed.

Kenneth let out a long sigh and my shoulders took on his weight to keep him from falling to the floor. I swirled my tongue around the dripping head and tasted the tangy cum as it rushed to fill my mouth with his seed.

Once he had relieved himself, he reached down and pulled me off the floor and carried me into my bedroom. Sitting me on the bed, he slowly pulled my dress over my head and slipped my thong down my legs.

With one hand he pushed me back onto the bed then spread my legs wide open. Kneeling on the floor, he pulled me to the edge of the bed and ran an index finger from the bottom of my slit up to my clit.

There her rested a minute or two, then I felt the wetness of his tongue as he licked at the little, electric nub there. My hands pressed the back of his head deep into my juices and my back arched to give him full access to my hungry cunt.

Within minutes, my body shook with such joy and enthusiasm. I wrapped my legs around his back and he plunged his dick deeper and deeper into my hungry abyss.

Time flew and before I knew it the sun had come up. Our bodies were slathered with cum and sweat. We were sticky and salty and the passion never slowed.

Hours later, we finally had the strength to crawl into the shower. The warm water cleansed our skin. And once we were refreshed, he twisted me around to face the cold tiles.

Kenneth stood behind me and pulled my butt cheeks apart. I felt his dick head pressing through my ass and it's thickness both excited me and caused me pain.

He reached around and placed two fingers into my spewing pussy and rubbed my clit with another as he slowed his passion and slipped the head of his prick slowly in and out of my ass.

He knew how to make me cum the double stimulation made my legs weak and my arms tremble as I felt the cool tiles on my skin.

I had to find a reality; I reached up and pinched my now hard nipples to realize that this was really happening. This man I had loved since my sophomore year and hadn't seen in many years was now to be my husband.

I felt the hot stream of his seed spewing deep within my ass and his arms trembled, his legs gave out and he fell to the floor. Kenneth started laughing hysterically.

"I'm sorry I caused you pain and I'm sorry it took me so long to get up the courage to tell you how I felt about you. I was young, scared and stupid. I am not enrolled in school; I just went there to find you. I realized that my life was nothing without you.

"It's okay, I never forgot about you either. I just thought that life took you to where you needed to be. I was sad when you graduated and moved on; but I survived. And now... well, I'm the happiest woman in the world. You've given me what I've dreamed of since we met.

I will give you much more. You will never want or need for anything and I will always be true to you.

He turned off the teeming water and turned me around to face him. Knelling before me, he spread my pussy lips and his tongue licked from back to clit and a chill flowed through my body.

Then he stepped out of the shower and came back with a warm, fluffy towel to dry my hair and my body. After drying himself, he led me back to the bedroom and lay me on the bed.

Lying beside me, he whispered. I want to make love to you all night long. I want you to experience lust and passion and enjoyment beyond your dreams. Then we will hand in your notice and you will move into my home where you will become my queen.

Within two weeks, we were married and he moved me into his home; where there were maids, cooks, and the man that I loved for years.

We played nightly; he knew tricks I would have never dreamed of. I am never bored or feel overwhelmed. I am always amazed at the wonderful way he brings me to orgasms time and time again.

No, our lives are not just about the sex; it's truly about the love we have for one another. But the sex is so good; it comes in second. Not one night passes where he does not bring me to an orgasm.

Not a moment goes by that I don't feel loved. My body cries out for him in ways that I would have never expected. And his always hears mine and he gives me what I need before I ask for it. Sometimes it an all day sex-a-thon; other's it can be just sitting together, touching one another in those places that make us feel so good.

Some nights we fall asleep just petting; others are a contortion of moves that seem impossible. Our sex life is never dull. And our lust never wanes.

I'm always willing to kneel before his stature and pull that zipper down, slip out that throbbing prick and suckle it. His hands resting on my shoulders for support as his hips slide back and forth using my orifice as his private playground.

I sit on his face as his tongue snakes through my throbbing slit and he suckles my clit while finger fucking me.

I went to the doctor last week; we're having a baby. I hope it's a boy. And I hope that Kenneth will teach him all of those special talents of his so that he can make some woman as happy as his dad has made me.

I hope all of you women will find a life as wonderful as mine.