Simply the Best

Story Info
The best Lovemaking we've had in a long time.
1.9k words
4.54
9.9k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a wonderfully satisfying session of lovemaking, my husband gets out of the spa.

"Babe, you've done tired me out. I'm going upstairs to clean up and go to bed."

"Ok, I just need a few minutes before I can get out. My legs are too weak to stand up. Maybe a few more minutes in here will help."

He goes upstairs, but he doesn't get into the shower. He seems to know that I want more, but he needs some time to recover. He gets upstairs and watches me with the lights out. I change my position to a spot in the spa where I can satisfy my aching lust. I set up to where I don't have to support my weight too much, which would be on the lounger that is near one jet that hits my magic button perfectly. I perch myself to position, and just let myself go. I feel how light my large breasts are in the water, as they float to where my nipples are being teased by the contrastingly cooler night air. They immediately stand away from my large dark areolas at perfect attention. I reach for my breast and start touching it lightly. I trace my finger around each nipple and enjoy how it feels. I slowly trace my hand down from my breasts over my stomach to my smooth, soft pussy.

I touch the outer folds of my soft femininity, and a rush of electricity jolts through my buxom body. I let a soft moan escape my lips reveling in the beautiful sensations I feel. I stick my finger inside my warm, wet pussy and feel for my G spot. As soon as I find it, I try to stifle a loud moan with some success. I concentrate on the sensations my body is feeling, being enveloped in the warm water with the bubbles from the jets caressing my skin. The bubbles also caress my ass, adding to the overwhelming sensations I already feel. I close my eyes further to concentrate further and to relax.

I imagine that I am making love with my husband, and that he is using his soft lips and tongue to caress my hot, soft wet pussy. It has been freshly shaven, so it is at its softest. He flicks his tongue on my love button, causing me to moan. He then traces his tongue around my sex and inside of me. He reaches one hand up to rub my breast, playing with my breast and nipple. I arch my back and submit myself completely to the sensations flooding my body. I start feeling like I am at the point of no return; my eyes open wide, orgasm at the doorstep. It starts in my toes and washes completely over me, wave after wave of pleasure overtake my control, I breathe deeply to intensify the sensations of warmth. I muffle a loud scream from escaping my throat, and just lie in the lounger, my body limp from everything I just experienced. He calls down to me,

"Hey, are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. " I call back.

"I think you're more than fine from what I was watching." He says with a laugh in his voice.

"I'll be right up!"

I get the lid for the spa on; dry myself with the moonlight glistening off the water remaining on my skin. I go upstairs and notice that my husband has a giant erection straining the fabric of his shorts.

"So, you wanna give me a hand?"

"Oh, I'll give you more than a hand!!! " I tell him with a lusty smile.

I let the towel drop at my feet, and I tug at his shorts to release the massive hard- on being held captive by the fabric of his shorts. My hand immediately grasps the shaft, and I squeeze it really hard. He groans with pleasure and I start licking up and down his shaft and around the huge head of his cock. He gasps as I flick the fold of skin at the end of his foreskin with my tongue. I peel his foreskin back and lightly touch it with my tongue. He tenses up because of the sensitivity of the head, I tell him to close his eyes and relax, and his body immediately goes limp with the exception of his hard-on. I instruct him to breathe deeply to maximize relaxation. I take the whole thing in my mouth and start going up and down on it.

"Bring your sweet pussy up here. "He says in a low gravelly voice.

I do as instructed and he parts my lips with his fingers, being especially soft on my love button, remembering how sensitive it was from the evening's previous activities. I let a moan escape, which he feels on his cock. He moans in return, buzzing my pussy.

"I like that. Keep it up!" He tells me.

I gasp in surprise as to how great having him moan on me felt.

"Please do what you just did for me again!" I tell him.

He complies with my request, I give him a hummer while he buzzes me, and I just am becoming overwhelmed by the sensory explosion that my body feels. His already large erection grows larger, making holding his foreskin back unnecessary.

"You know, we haven't done doggy style in a long time. We are due to try something different." I tell him.

"Something different? Isn't that what our little romp in the spa was?"

"Yeah, but, variety is the spice of life, and I need to have you fill me up." We move out of position, I take some pillows to support underneath me, then I position myself so that my tight little ass is in the air, my back arched to make him go in deeper. As he enters me, I moan with pleasure. He starts moving in and out slowly, almost teasing me with his length. The girth of his cock fills me completely.

"Mmmmmm, I can't believe how tight you are, especially after having 5 kids." He tells me in almost a husky whisper.

"I can't believe how thick you feel." I tease back.

He pulls nearly completely out, and then thrusts in with full force. I gasp out of surprise to how it feels. As he finds a steady rhythm, I move my hips to meet him.

"I love seeing you from this angle. It gives me a perfect view of your ass. I also like being able to reach around you and play with your breasts and clit."

Hearing that comment sears my body with sexual electricity. I push back against his thrusts, causing my huge breasts to jiggle with every movement made. I prop myself against my pillows, putting one near my mouth so I may scream or moan loudly into it. He keeps up the steady pace, while I moan in ecstasy.

We change position to where I am lying on my back on the edge of the bed, with him standing; I place one leg on his shoulder, and wrap the other leg around his waist. I start pumping his hips with my right leg, and he thrusts deeper than ever with this change. I am able to see his lust filled facial expressions, and gain access to my hot, sensitive button. He lifts my hips with his hands to gain more control and depth, I start panting and breathing heavier, he bottoms out on me, hitting my cervix with the head of his manhood. I gasp loudly from the shock of the impact.

"Sorry for hurting you."

"Hey, it's OK, it's not like you haven't ever bottomed out on me before. Ooooh, baby, tell me how much you love my body." I demand from him.

"Your ass is so soft, and it smells so good." He sticks his nose in my ass crack and takes a very large sniff. I feel his erection gain strength, as he plunges back in after pulling out to smell my ass. The scent of sex wafts in the air, mingled with our sweat. I start to have more labored breathing as I feel my climax approaching.

"I'm almost there! Don't stop!!!!!!" I exclaim.

"I'm going to cum too!!!!!" He replies. We try to keep the sounds of our passion muffled. I place a pillow over my face and scream in ecstasy as I lose control of myself. I buck wildly as my orgasm milks his penis dry of his orgasm, flooding the sheets and soaking our skin with the deluge of my female ejaculate juices. I lie there limp, exhausted, and sweaty. He collapses in a heap next to me, nearly bouncing me off the bed. We lay in each others arms, sweaty, hot, and sticky from what is the most fantastic lovemaking we have done in the last 11 years of marriage. He kisses me on the lips and says,

"Damn, baby, I didn't realize it could ever be this way. I want more of this, if this is what it truly means to make love. "

"Honey, we can, I want to be like this every time too. I will carry the memory of this night with me for eternity. Sorry I squirted all over you, now we both need a shower, and we need to change the sheets. But I can't move my legs."

"It's OK, when you can stand again, I will bring in some fresh sheets." He says.

As I lay there waiting for my legs to come back; he brings a new set of sheets. After putting the sheets on the bed, I go into the shower. I clean up any remaining traces of my juices and sweat. After I put the conditioner in my hair, I turn the on the hardest jet on the shower head, and rub it all over my body. I grab one of my big, round breasts and start playing with the nipple between my fingers. I moan softly as the water rushes over my skin. I take one of my breasts into my mouth and proceed to suck on it like a hungry baby. I flick my erect nipple with my tongue, and then move the hand-held shower head to my sex. I groan again softly, and I suckle on my other breast the same as the other. My legs go weak, so I lay in the tub with one leg perched on the outside edge of the tub, and rest the other inside the tub, on the washcloth bar. The pounding of the water on my clit causes me to arch my back in surprise of the returning sensations I am feeling. The warm water washing over my skin relaxes me, yet tenses my erogenous zones. I close my eyes to concentrate on the warmth I feel coming over my body. I play with my nipples using my free hand, as the other is holding the showerhead. I start breathing quicker as my sexual release approaches near. Then it hits me from no where, as my sex explodes into waves of electric ecstasy, I try to keep quiet, trying not to wake anyone else in the home. But a soft whimper manages to escape. I lie there, spent and limp, trying to do what I can to sit up and rinse my hair. I get out of the shower, and just fall asleep when my head hits the pillow, with nothing but his strong arms wrapped around my soft nude body.