Simran Discovers New Horizons Ch. 01

Story Info
Simran drinks too much booze and has to pay for it.
5.4k words
3.94
48.5k
24

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
867 Followers

By Dan57 and Harry

Simran drinks too much booze and has to pay for it

Note from the author : For a change, the present story won't include Kyrhan and his palace, just a simple wife working for an International company in Detroit, MI....

I received some feedback from a US writer who cannot understand my fascination for adultery but I find cheating on a husband or a wife much more thrilling than just fucking your spouse... Making love to your wife is just quite normal behaviour, not worth building a story about it! Those hating the wayward activities described in my fantasies should stick to bigot publications and avoid reading sinful stories in Literotica...

---

Simran was a very shy and demure executive working for UPS. She was very well noted by her hierarchy with no remark on her behaviour. Simran has been married to Ari for now six years. They had still no children as Simran wanted to make a career first. She was not a cover girl, not fat nor anorexic as so many girls. The wife of Simran's boss, Josh, for example, was 34-24-34 but weighted no more than eighty pounds. Her breasts were empty bags of skin, of no interest for any man. Simran in comparison was about 5ft 4in and 120lbs, pulpous with well filled curves where it mattered.

She always hid her nice curves under a simple jean and a tunic that reminded her of the kameez she wore in India, before her marriage. She never tried to show off during parties. They were aplenty in her company : birthdays, new births, promotions, departures, retirements and so on were just pretexts for drinks. There were few weeks without at least one party and booze was lavishly distributed. The management didn't really care as most employees had now moved to nearby homes : the crisis had made so many houses vacant that they just could pick their own...

On these festive occasions, Simran always came in order not to become an outcast in her company but she usually limited herself to orange juice and non alcoholic drinks. She hadn't thought it would ever attract the attention of her colleagues... Thus, that fateful day, she kissed her husband as they were going for their offices.

- Bye, Ari! I will be somewhat late this evening : we have a party for Joyce's birthday!

- Ah, the CEO's assistant! Good, darling! Enjoy yourself and don't drink too much booze!

- You are teasing me : you know perfectly that I never drink even a beer!

- A pity! You could get rid of your inhibitions and really enjoy the party!

- And get drunk, and suffer from hangover? No, thanks, luv!

Simran didn't know it for the moment but a mischievous plot was already concerning her! Her workday was rather normal with just a container of clothes lost at Denver and another one broken open by thieves and pillaged in Chicago... She had to inform the customer and the insurance company. It was simply her daily routine! Just a quarter of an hour before the opening of the party, she went to the rest room and changed into a new black top. She had yielded to Ari's pressure when she had bought this one : spaghetti straps on her shoulders and more body hugging than usual. When she met her colleague Sam, the office accountant, she whistled discreetly and congratulated : she was quite pretty in this new outfit and Ari was a lucky man to have such a pretty and buxom wife.

Simran turned purple red : she never accepted to be complimented on her appearance! She boasted about her business achievements not about the size of her boobs and how ample her cleavage was! Sam was married with two children and she was passionately interested by any male who happened to pass by, young or old, handsome or fat, high education or just menial worker. She had once told Simran that her two babies were from different fathers and none of them from her husband! Simran had been scandalized but Sam had continued, whispering to her that it was not normal not to have conceived at least one baby after six years of marriage, that she should take a handsome and well hung lover and let him do the job the useless Ari hadn't been able to do! Simran had been hard tempted to tell Sam what she thought of her suggestion!

She was the type of gal who wanted to stay faithful to a single man although Ari fantasized about her dallying with other men more and more often. She had put a stop to his wild imaginings immediately. Simran tried to chase the suggestions from Sam out of her mind. The party was held in a wide hall that was normally the cafeteria of the plant. The chairs had been stacked in a corner and there was a large bar with a wide variety of drinks. Josh, her direct boss was already there. He was a black man with broad chest and muscles like a culturist. Most girls in the company were rather flirtatious when he was nearby and even the married ones would have loved to meet him in private! Josh had two glasses in his hands as he walked toward Simran...

- Aaahh! Simran! Good to see you! I've taken the liberty of have a drink prepared just for you!

- Thanks, sir...

- Shhhh! We are out of duty now! I am just Josh, a colleague and nothing more!

- Good, Josh! But what is this drink? You know that I never...

- ... Drink any alcohol, I know! Just have a taste to this drink : freshly pressed red orange juice with a touch of violet pitaya from Israel and Kakis persimmon from Spain : it's just marvellous!

- Let me try it... God, it's strong! Are you sure there's no alcohol there?

- Sure : the strange taste must come from the violet pitaya! Do you like it?

- Yes, it's very good! What's the name of this cocktail?

- It's my creation... I've called it "Josh's love cruise"

Simran laughed at the sexual undertone of the name but she emptied her glass. Josh held out his hand and offered to take her glass. She smiled to him and handed him her glass with no hesitation. She had never felt so light headed, just as if she was tipsy but Josh had told her it was pure fruit juice and she had detected no recognizable alcoholic taste... When her boss offered her a second shot, she laughed again and agreed. That was strange : she had never felt so joyous for no precise reasons... she kept laughing at all the jokes Josh bombarded her with. Was he really so funny? She had never realized the pleasure she could feel in his company. Emptying her second glass seemed even easier than sipping the first one.

With the time, Josh grew bolder ; he was now holding Simran by the waist with his hand flat on her tummy. When she turned toward him to ask for a third glass of his delicious drink, he placed both of his hands on her hips. That was something she had never allowed anyone to do but, on this occasion, she had no words to protest. She even enjoyed feeling his possessive hands on her hips! Simran was feeling really thirsty and she swallowed her fourth drink just as if it was simple water.

- Hush, baby! You don't want to gain weight with too much sugar:

Simran felt frustrated ; she was an adult and she had no lesson to take from a stranger! When she told him what she thought of his intervention, she realized that her voice was strange, slurring her words, just as if she was inebriated. She wobbled, on the verge of falling on the floor. Josh grabbed her at the last moment and dropped a little peck on her lips. Once again, she failed to push him away and scold him for his total lack of respect : she was a married woman and she shouldn't be exposed to his lecherous desires. But she didn't react as she wanted, on the contrary! She placed her hands in a blur around his neck and gave him a true kiss, one of those she usually reserved for Ari...

Josh then accompanied her to a secluded place in a corner of the cafeteria. It was normally the VIP corner, hidden from view by a series of big aquariums. They were a settee and a dining table there. Josh sat down on the settee and drew Simran to him, joking she was just getting loose : she would need soon another drink. Simran followed him but when she tried to sit on Josh's side, somehow he changed swiftly his position and she sat on his lap. She grew crimson but she felt unable to stand up and leave him there. His grip on her waist was now truly possessive and he cupped one of her breasts through her top. She should have slapped him hard but it was impossible then.

Josh slowly unbuttoned the top of her tunic until he was able to slide his hand inside. He reached for her bra and started to fondle her breasts. Simran was quite surprised by her lack of reaction ; she seemed to welcome Josh's lecherous behaviour. She had to recognize he was pretty good with his hands on her breasts, playing with her nipples, massaging her whole breasts or giving her little pecks. She was becoming rally aroused but she still couldn't understand her own behaviour...

The aquariums were a good shelter but certainly not enough for Josh's questionable objectives. He probably would have liked to push Simran's jeans down but he was afraid to do so in public. He could be fired then. He finally told the young woman he had to make a short trip to his apartment. He had forgotten to feed his little dog but his car was at the garage for a problem of ignition.

- Perhaps you could offer me a lift, Simran! It's not very far and with a car, we would be back at the party in about half an hour!

Josh could be very persuasive when he wanted but this time, he used all his means of persuasion : Simran was locked in his arms with her face huddled down in the crook of his neck. She had a fleeting thought for Ari when she finally acceded to her black boss' demand. He offered another drink for the short trip but when they arrived at the parking, Simran couldn't find the key hole. Josh told her with his quiet soothing voice :

- Don't worry, baby! It's a side effect of being held in my arms : you're really excited and you'll just need some time to gather your wits!

Simran hadn't realized it but her drink had been spiked with increasing quantities of vodka : this alcohol is almost tasteless and when mixed with orange, you can drink it just as easily as if it was water but when you try to stand up, you just cannot! Josh had used his "Josh's love cruise" cocktail on many unsuspecting young colleagues or wives of his superiors with total success. With all the vodka Simran had already sipped, she would never be able to remember who gave her the alcohol and in whose apartment she would end up. Josh had used this anonymity to fuck dozens of unsuspecting women.

If they were a good fuck, Josh would keep them to service his perpetual sexual needs but when he got tired of them, he would just offer the girl to some of his friends. If they tried to resist, telling him they weren't whores, he would just send a quite revealing photograph of the girl with the friend or with himself but chosen to prevent recognition of the lover and the divorce was assured! He had also connections in the brothels of Reno and when the girl finally run out of money, she would receive a visit she wouldn't be able to decline and she would soon become a cheap street whore!

Of course with more lousy fucks, he used other ways ; he sent the photograph to the husband, to her own family, to her boss and her neighbours There had been a few bad results but that wasn't Josh's problem... These girls were just useless!

Simran finally submitted and handed Josh her keys. They switched places and Josh drove them to his home. Just he had placed his hand on her seat and she inadvertently sat on his hand. She was too drunk to realize what Josh was doing but he pulled up her top and ripped down her bra. He also pulled down her jeans with just token resistance : vodka was so good to wipe out inhibitions. Josh grabbed the waist band of her panties and without warning, ripped them away. He had her bare pussy before his eyes and her naked ass in his hand. He seemed to enjoy playing with her ass cheeks and her pussy for a long time!

Simran looked down to her crotch. The contrast between Josh's black hands and her own skin was breath taking. Like most Indian girls, she was olive skinned but so light that she was almost white. Josh seemed quite pleased with what he could see.

- Good, Simran! Your skin is almost as white as your friend Samantha's. I wish your pussy will be as delectable as hers! I prefer white pussies ; they are so much tighter! My own wife is completely useless and that is why I always try to seduce my female co-workers!

Once at his place, Simran had a burst of modesty. She declined his offer to enter the apartment. He left her outside but the outside door was locked and he had kept the keys of her car : Simran had no way out. The effect of her previous binge drinking was terrible on her : a devastating need to pee took her and she was forced to press the bell button. Josh took his time to open the door. She was about to disgrace herself when he let her in. As she hurried to do her business, Josh prepared another round of drinks for them. Just Simran had a double dose of vodka in her glass. She was past noticing it! She now felt quite good and she took the drink with no fuss. She had just her tunic on and it was in total disarray. He lifted her top above her breasts without the least resistance.

Suddenly, someone knocked at the door. It was Josh's old friend Mike, a white man, who was at the party too and had followed his spiking of Simran's drinks with vodka. He had helped Josh in the past to get rid of disgraced girlfriends but this time, he wanted a part of this superb piece of cake! Josh was cornered : if he denied his friend the occasion to fuck Simran, Mike would just have to argue aloud and the noise could awaken Simran. Half naked in his bedroom, she would be quite aware of his intentions! Josh was trapped but he played the good friend and told Mike they could double team the girl! That suited perfectly Mike : he was a ass man and loved nothing more than invading a girl's arse, preferably virginal, with his big cock

The two men closed the deal and decided to make a toast about it. Simran was told to prepare the mixture of juices and she proceeded obediently. That was the first time Josh was giving direct orders to the girl who didn't still know she was his new slave! Josh added the vodka to her drink in front of her eyes and offered it to her. She had no adverse reaction when she swallowed it all! She then found it perfectly normal when Josh asked her to dance for them. She was so fetching, dancing nude from the waist down with her top unbuttoned so low that the two men had a nice view on her cleavage. Moreover, she was wobbling erratically with the vodka but she managed never to fall. It seemed she was an elfin dancing in front of the two men

- Good, Simran, you're a really hot piece of cake. I think I'll try to taste it!

He looked her straight in the eye and pushed roughly her down on the bed. He asked her quite politely :

- I hope you have nothing against well endowed black men, do you?

Simran didn't answer ; she was too far gone. Mike was watching the scene avidly without interfering. He would have the time of his life later! Josh then bunched her short little tunic, her only remaining garment, up around her waist exposing her bald and dripping wet little pussy to him. He commented sweetly :

- You have recently shaven your pussy, Simran! For whom did you do it?

- For my husband Ari!

- Interesting! So I am going to enjoy the pleasures you keep for Ari... And from the love juices that are seeping from your fuck tunnel, you really love your dear husband?

- Yes!

- Is he well endowed?

- I don't know, Josh. I never had another man fucking me!

- Great, a semi-virgin! When you'll have tasted what a true black man can do, you will sing another song! You won't want your useless wimpy husband any more!

- No, Josh! I love Ari! I don't want...

Josh didn't even listen to her pleas. She was too drunk to oppose him any resistance and Mike would come to his help if that slut became too restive. She was making him fully aroused and if she was as good a fuck as she looked, she could make him earn scores of big bucks...When he set himself between her thighs, Mike shot off all his load on the floor before Josh had even entered her! No problem; this bitch would lick it up before returning to the party! Josh was really excited with the idea he was training a future whore for big black cocks but, why limit her : she could receive a black cock in her pussy, a white one in her pussy while she services another cock in her mouth. Ok, Josh knew her and she would never do it on her own : she was too shy and demure for it but if he blackmailed her as he had done with his most troublesome girlfriends, he could perhaps break her to become an interracial slut, eager to entertain any man, a base ball team or a whole supporters group!

Josh decided to play a little with Simran! He chose a moment when her eyes seemed less vacant to ask her :

- You want to fuck my big black dick, don't you, white chick?

- Yes, Josh. When you want, anything you want, Josh!

- I am not Josh, for you, slut, call me just Master! Do you want my big black dick, slut?

- Yessss, Master: your Indian slut wants your big black cock, NOW!

Josh slowly pushed his rock hard pole into her fragile twat. It seemed that his cock was far larger that anything that had ever entered this pussy but she arched her back to offer herself more completely to him. All the booze she had taken had made her more than ready for him and his big tool that was going to open new horizons for her. Her former years of perfect executive woman were coming to their end and she would get from it much more satisfaction that she had ever dreamed.

Meanwhile, Mike was busy frigging himself wildly. Ari would have loved to be at his place! His fetish dream would have come true before his eyes : a strange black man with a huge cock about to fuck his wife right there. And he could have seen that his dear wife was more than ready for it, too! Just to prove her total submission, Simran took Josh's big dick in her hands to help him get it in! She arched her back, lifting her hips in the air and begged him to fuck her hard with his big black manhood... She was lucky that their intense foreplay had made her so wet because Josh was about twice bigger than her husband! Her supervisor grinned when he thought he was going to ruin her for her dear husband! She would be so stretched out that she wouldn't feel anything with him for a fortnight and if everything went according to his projects, Simran would never have the time to resize to a more normal girth!

He pushed his big tool into her pussy, forcing her pussy lips apart. He rammed her back and forth for a long time until he was ball deep in her pussy. Josh had never thought Simran would be that tight but he was now quite proud of his performance! It had taken him so much effort to bury his big cock inside her but it had been worth it. He felt clenched in a velvety grip and her moans and ragged breath told him she was filled to capacity. It was a moment she should have remembered but she was too passed out to just appreciate it. He started to move in and out of her love tunnel. Her instinct made her wrap her legs around him and lock her ankles behind his back. It was a good sign : she would be a really hot slut, always at the prowl to ride any man, any customer he should have said!

Josh rode her for all he was worth. Mike could see his black ass moving like a piston between her barely tanned thighs and he was pumping it balls deep with every thrust and then almost pulling completely out of her with a loud sluice noise. He couldn't wait to explore her assets, too! Debby came out of her trance when a mighty orgasm took her. Josh was filling her pussy with his thick creamy cum. Of course, he had never thought of pulling out. If Simran was unprotected and in her fertile time, that would be for the better! He would publish pictures on the Internet of her pussy freshly fucked by a black man and the progressive swelling of her belly until the delivery and the total public shaming of her husband but time only would tell! Simran screamed out her passion and just fainted. She was now inert and of no more interest for Josh. He swiftly pulled out of her and winking lewdly, offered the warm place to Mike...

dan57
dan57
867 Followers
12