Simran Discovers New Horizons Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

- She is yours now, my friend but don't dawdle : she might wake up soon and she could recognize you!

Mike couldn't believe this was really happening. He was about to fuck his pretty colleague! It was just too HOT to be real! Josh had left her on her back and Mike didn't care. He placed her knees on his right shoulder. He had to lift her from the bed, uncovering her nice butt. He grabbed her ass cheeks in his hands and parted them out to uncover her sweet ass hole. She had not shaven herself there. There were loose hairs around her anus! Good! That was something he could punish her for in the future : a good whore must be impeccable anywhere, at any time! His cock went straight to rub against her ass hole as if it already knew its destination!

Mike spit on her arse and used it to grease her fuck hole. Simran moaned and squirmed and quivered when she felt him entering her still virgin hole. He entered her slowly enough for his entry not to be overly painful but it wasn't a kind attention : he just wanted not to wake her up with the pain! He was very skilled and he soon impaled her to the hilt and started to fuck her for good with wider and wider moves in her tender back passage... He was so excited that he realized he wouldn't stay for a long time. He was right as he soon felt himself going off inside Simran. She moaned plaintively as a wave of pleasure rocked her body!

When his orgasm subsided, Josh organized swiftly the film shooting he needed. He gave the camera to Mike and fed his still swollen cock to her pussy. He had put on a sweat shirt with a large hood that completely covered his face but on the pictures, Simran's face was quite recognizable. Mike was an artist and you would have sworn the girl was participating actively to a sex party with an unidentified black man... Nobody watching these images would have just doubted Simran was groggy with too much vodka. For a policeman or a divorce attorney, she would just be an Indian slut getting fucked raw by her black lover! No need for further investigation!

Josh was developing a big hard on, just from the tightness of Simran's pussy around his big cock. When he felt he was about to cum, he pulled out and hastily shoved his cock in Simran's mouth. He stiffened and flooded her tonsils with his sticky cream. He pulled out of her mouth when the last jets erupted from his cock. Her face was covered with wads of his semen with threads of cum joining the tip of his cock to her wide open mouth. Josh was preparing for Simran a nice photo book! With such images on the Internet, she would be in high demand by many men!

- Now, Simran, our friend Mike has dropped a big load of spunk on the floor. I would like you on your knees and hands. You will lick it clean and you will swallow anything you get! Is it understood, slut?

The young Indian wife was too groggy to argue seriously :

- Yes Master! Just it's so dirty!

- No matter, for you, slut! Just do it!

Afterward, Josh prepared a last drink for Simran before they returned to the party. Mike and he left her in her car they had cleaned thoroughly. She was just wearing her tunic and her whorish plateau shoes with twelve inches heels. They had injected hot water in her pussy and ass hole to flush any traces of their activities but they had filled Simran's holes with huge black dildos so that she would be aware of how she had been used when she was unconscious... They paid for the sex toys with Simran's own Visa card to break any connection with them. She had given them her password code without difficulty...

When she woke up in the parking, Simran couldn't remember what she had done during the evening. She was horrified when she discovered she was half naked and when she couldn't find any traces of her other garments. She was flabbergasted when she extracted from her pussy and ass hole two gigantic dildos, she would never have imagined they could fit in her tight holes! Fortunately her bag with her papers and her money was on the passenger seat! It was late and she hurried back home. Ari was asleep and Simran went straight to the bathroom to take a shower. What had she done during the previous evening?

To her horror, she discovered the gaping hole her pussy and her ass hole had been transformed into! God they were so wide she could push her own wrists in these holes! How could she conceal them from her husband? She had no bruises, thus she had not been raped and nothing was missing from her wallet... She tried to persuade herself she was having a nightmare, that she would wake up soon with everything returned to normal but she could pinch her skin hard, it hurt but things stayed as they were... She finally returned to bed, her mind in turmoil. Ari was snoring lightly! Perhaps he wouldn't notice anything if she gave him head. It had been his constant dream during the last months but Simran had found it too disgusting...

On the next morning, she tried to act as if nothing unusual had occurred, preparing him his breakfast and kissing him when he came out of the bathroom. They chatted quite amiably until it was time to leave for office. Simran immediately noticed the big brown envelope on her windscreen. She hid it under her arm and threw it on the passenger seat so that Ari wouldn't see it. She waited until she was safe in UPS parking lot to open the envelope. She gasped when she saw the photographs. There was no doubt : she was having a very active affair with a black man. He was fucking her on some pictures but on other ones, she was giving him head!!! From the state of her poor arse, her lover had also visited her there, too! God if Ari ever watched one of these photographs, he would immediately sue for divorce and she couldn't imagine how the UPS bosses would react if they received one of these pictures!

Fortunately, there was no accompanying letter! Perhaps the guy who had taken these photographs wanted just to be friendly. Simran was thinking that this black man was maybe quite gentle and didn't intend to blackmail her... Perhaps she would never hear from him anymore... She tried to concentrate on her duties for the rest of the morning... When the mail delivery arrived, she nearly fainted when she saw she had a letter for her. She opened it with shaking hands. There was just a short letter in it but it was accompanied by two very offensive photographs : On one, a long black cock was just out of her mouth and long strands of white gooey still linked her mouth to the man's cock. The other picture was so dirty that she couldn't study it seriously! How had she fallen so low to allow someone to take such pictures! She would never be able to watch Ari straight in the eyes!

The letter was short and very direct :

➢ Hello, Simran

➢ I sent you these pictures just to prove you that your only hope is to obey me! I greatly enjoyed fucking you and I would like to continue! You have better to obey me to the letter; otherwise, testimonies of your scandalous behavior may end up on your supervisor's desk, then I will send up copies to your top bosses, to your neighbors and your family if you still don't behave

➢ Just to prove me you're ready to abide to my wishes, I want you to change completely your wardrobe : no more Jeans and loose tunics for you. I want you from now on wearing short dresses or skirts with plateau shoes and low cut tops. I don't want you to look as a cheap whore for the moment, just appear very sexy or really hot, and wear brightly colored clothes and only Victoria's secret undies even at home. There's no reason why your husband wouldn't benefit from your new look!

➢ I want you to return home immediately and change following my orders. If you don't have skirts shorter than mid thigh, just choose your best one and shorten it with scissors. For shoes, if you don't have plateau shoes, put on your highest heels. You'll buy the ones I prefer after your work hours! You'll make a tour of the offices in your new outfit. I will check personally whether my instructions are fulfilled!

➢ You'll receive other instructions in a few days! Read them immediately and obey to the letter! Don't speak of this letter to the police or to your husband, of course. The punishment would be awfully harsh!

➢ See you soon, my pretty slut!

➢ Your Master!

Simran was dumbfounded : she had fallen into the clutches of a sadistic blackmailer! He had raped her, bent her to his will and now he was dictating her how she should yield to his wishes! She was quite aware that he would progressively increase his demands until she had totally surrendered to him, that he would sooner or later decide to fuck her again or, worse, pimp her to strangers but she could find no way to thwart his attempts to transform her into his obedient slave!

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12