Simran Discovers New Horizons Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
873 Followers

-Hello, Simran! I can see you have discovered my little camera!

-Oh it's you who have it installed but when and why?

-It was Tyrone on his last visit : he asked you for a glass of refreshment, and he needed just a few seconds! I want to check permanently on you any time, and any when... You were in such a hurry to look at the DVD that you didn't realize there were also several decoration boxes, other cameras, web cams in fact! I want you to install one in your bedroom, one in the bathroom and one on the terrace. I want you to put them in place so that I can follow all the moves of my beautiful slave!

-As you want, Master!

Simran resented that intrusion in her home : she felt cornered, totally dispossessed of her own life but she obeyed josh's orders, trying to find the best place and angles for the cameras. When she had finished, she discovered she had still one camera that had not found its place. The phone beeped once more. She already knew it was Josh again...

-A good job, Simran! I think you deserve a reward : I am going to visit you and I will remove the clit clamp but it will just be for your afternoon with my guests. I will put it back when I'll leave. It's very important that you wear it when Arri comes back home, this evening!

-I understand, Master but I have a problem : what do I do with the last webcam?

-Don't be stupid, Simran : there is now a single place in your home where I can't see what you are doing! Use your brain!

-Where.... Hmmm! NO! Don't tell me you want me to install a camera in my toilets!

-Why not? In this closet, you can try to frig yourself or play with your tits unbeknownst from me and I want total and permanent control on you! I want to know if you hide there to drink alcohols, I want to see you peeing or relieving your bowels. By the way, I don't want you to sit on the bowl any more but to squat hovering above it so that I can have a perfect view on your most intimate moments. Don't worry, I am not interested at all by Arri, just by you!

-Oh! That is too dirty, I can't Master!

-Shall I send the pictures I promised you to your friends, family and neighbours? I must now choose between the many scenes I have recorded and your last exhibition with the deliveryman was just wild! Many men would summon you and fuck you on their desk, table, bed or their car! Shall I do it immediately?

-No, Master! I will behave! I am going to place the webcam in the toilets!

-Good, you will receive me just as you have with the deliveryman; just expect a good spanking for your slowness in obeying my orders! If ever I tell you to strip naked in the middle of a public place, I want to be obeyed immediately with no discussion! Is it understood, slut?

-Yes, master!

Ten minutes later, Simran was waiting patiently behind the unlocked door. She heard steps behind the door. Her heart was beating : she was going to see Josh in person : she had never met her owner! She knew just only one Josh and it was her own boss! It couldn't be him : her boss was so shy and had never attempted the slightest move on her! Some of the girls in her department had tried to tease and provoke him, arriving to work in the shortest skirts, the tightest tops, even without undies with a see through body, to no avail. Some of them had concluded he was a monk or a eunuch, an ascetic uninterested by girls!

Simran heard steps behind the door that was pushed open. She had her eyes downcast to show her Master her total subservience. She could see shoes coming in her direction and stopping just two feet from her. The man considered her for an instant then he spoke in a very commanding voice.

-You are quite obedient, Simran! Each time I will come to visit you, I want you to receive me in the same position; naked on your knees with your tits pushed forward and your mouth open, your legs wide open and your eyes downcast. For this occasion only, you may look up at me and discover who is your owner, the man who controls completely your life, who decides what man you may fuck, what girl you may service, what clothes you may wear, what food you may eat. Keep in mind that you don't exist any more out of my will! When I'll decide it, you'll be bred by me of by whomever I will choose to do the job with no consideration for your own wishes : you have no more free will, you just belong to me! Now I want you to beg me to fuck you on your marital bed. I want you to put on your wedding dress and I will now desecrate anything you value.

Simran had tears in her eyes but she scurried to obey her master's orders. She was too deeply tamed to revolt : she had never imagined her gentle black boss would want to fuck her! Meanwhile, Josh was exploring the apartment to gather any pictures of her wedding ceremony and he placed them on the nightstand while Simran smoothed her red wedding saree and put it on. She had fought to stay trim and she had no problem putting it on. Josh handed her shoes she had never seen : red stilettos with sky high heels, five or six inches. It was quite trendy but she had never worn anything above four inches. She faltered for the first steps and had to grab Josh's elbow...

-You give me an idea, Simran! We will make a tour of your home and your terrace to the sounds of a wedding march. You will hold to my arm just like a newly wed bride, beaming with pride of marrying such a handsome stud! The webcams will record it all for posterity! I will make a nice video of our wedding ceremony and afterward the consummation of our marriage and I will want you to watch it everyday and feel always proud to be my mate!

Josh really had this parody of marriage filmed. He even copied her marriage license, just changing the name of Arri to Josh and the date, of course. He cut a white orchid stem to make it into an improvised bride's bouquet and she held it while she walked to the table where josh had placed a register with the marriage papers just waiting for her signature and josh's one. She was blushing in shame when she apposed her signature along Josh's. Her "groom" was taking pictures of the moment. He then kissed her on the lips in front of the webcam, whispering he would have an enlargement framed and she would hang it in her reception hall for Josh's guests to know that he was offering them his own wife!

-What do you think now of being bigamous, Simran? I will have visiting cards with our names and your new marital name printed, so that you can thank Tyrone and Leylah for their presence on the day of your wedding. Now we are alone, I think it's time to consummate our marriage, don't you think so, darling?

Josh squeezed Simran's fingers in his hand and she knew she had better play along this masquerade. She gave him a peck on the lips and answered obediently :

-Oh yes, I can't wait to have my husband's magnificent cock buried to the hilt in my tight pussy!

-Don't worry, dear! I am going to ream you properly so that you can receive a true man's cock without difficulty!

-I am totally yours, mast... Sorry, Darling! My body belongs to you!

Josh took Simran in his arms and lifted her just as if she was weightless. He took the opportunity his mouth was near her ear to whisper to her :

-Put your arms around my neck for the pictures : you must appear quite eager to start our wedding night!

Simran nodded and encircled obediently Josh's neck with her arms. She really looked like a blushing bride in the arms of her husband, ready for the ultimate sacrifice! Josh dropped her on the silk covered bed and gently pushed aside the pallu of her saree? He unhooked her choli and threw it aside. She had underneath a white lacy bra, quite virginal in appearance but you could delineate her nipples underneath. Josh appreciated Simran's choice : it was exactly the kind of bra a bride should wear at this moment : virginal but also daring, the exact balance between modesty and raw lust! It would transform any respectful bride's groom into a roaring animal, ready to explode his wife's hymen!

Josh made Simran on her knees on the bed and he kissed her neck and the tiny hairs near her ears. Simran discovered she enjoyed getting treated in such a fashion. She covered his mouth with hers and French kissed him for a long time. At the end, they were both panting and they would appear to be extremely excited by their foreplay... Simran was a great actress! Josh lifted up her highly embroidered pallu and the saree quietly uncoiled from around Simran's body. Josh threw it on top of her choli. Simran had now just her petticoat and her undies on and josh wanted to have her completely naked in his arms as soon as possible. He undid the knot holding her petticoat and it fell to the floor around her feet. She looked at Josh and smiled to him in an inviting gesture that would be nice on the photo. She seemed to really enjoy the moment with such an impish smile!

Simran stepped out of her petticoat that joined soon after her choli and her saree on the floor. She advanced toward Josh, asking him whether he wanted to remove her bra or preferred her to remove it herself. She thought it was in the mood for her to become more active! She told Josh aloud that she couldn't wait any more, that she wanted his cock to ravage her pussy, to fuck her hard and good, to take her cherry at last. Show me a man who would resist such a plea! Josh exhaled a deep breath, taking in the beauty of the young woman. His eyes ogled her with a wolfish grin. He took in the slight bulge of her soft belly and thought she would be superb with the bulging belly of a eight months pregnant girl... That would be for later!

Josh covered her shoulders, her neck and her tits with soft kisses while he kneaded her tits, cupping them in his big hands and playing with the nipples; Simran wasn't impervious to her caresses but suddenly she gasped, her face contorted by a grimace of pain. He jumped to her side and helped to lie on the bed :

-Sorry, darling I forgot to remove the clit clamp!

Josh took her petticoat and placed it on her face : he didn't want Simran to know how to remove the clamp : it was so easy with the adequate tool if you knew how to do it! He pushed aside her G-string and hastily opened it. The fangs opened wide and her clit was suddenly free. She gasped in relief and opposed no resistance when he shoved his tongue deep into her mouth. She was so much relieved of her getting free that she now wanted nothing more than Josh shoving his huge cock into her tender pussy. She was just like the young bride of their play, eager to be fucked hard and long by her husband. At this moment, Josh was really her husband, the man she desired the most in the world! She was no more afraid that Josh could show the video to Arri and he might get upset or angry against her : she would deal with it when she would face the problem! Josh stood up, stripped naked and sat down on the edge of the bed. He extended his hand toward Simran. She put her hand in his grip and he drew her to him.

With bowed head, Simran stood between Josh's spread legs. She gasped when she saw him stroking his stiff cock to prepare it for entry. With the back of his hand, he stroked her bald crotch and started to rub her now free clit... He squeezed it gently between thumb and forefinger and she gasped when a wave of pure lust rocked her pussy. She begged, now mad with desire :

- Please, Darling, fuck me! Fuck me now! Make it hard, fast and long! Make me scream, please! Take your wife at last, please! Make me yours!

His arms circled her buttocks drawing her toward him. His mouth was on her, his tongue entering her dripping wet pussy! She pushed avidly against his mouth avid to feel him inside her pussy. He swiftly unclasped her bra, caressed her tits and pulled down her knickers. His mouth enclosed onto her nipples, as he felt his cock throbbing wildly. Simran moaned again when her nipples grew hard and puffy. She started to pant. She enjoyed the exquisite pleasure Josh was igniting through her body while knowing she shouldn't let him continue. She finally moaned in total surrender.

His hand took hers and placed them on his stiff cock. He moved her hand from the head and along the shaft; She instinctively pressed her fingers to encircle his joy stick. She started to move her hands along the whole length, quite willingly like a newly wed bride taking her first lesson on how to give pleasure to her man. He made her lie on the bed, held her by her ankles and lifted her legs to press against her chest, uncovering totally her pussy. His fingers entered her honey pot and found it was filled by her love juices. She was waiting for her husband to take her at last! She now writhed in her need. She had never experienced such sensual love making previously. She cried out softly as orgasm after orgasm rocked her body.

-Now is the moment to consummate our marriage, darling!

He caressed her rock hard nipples and rubbed his bulbous cock head along her twat until it was gleaming with her secretions. He pushed in slowly and her love lips encircled him. He felt as if he was entering a velvety sheath, slick and tight. His shaft wedged itself deep inside her. He took her gently as befitted a young bride, pulling in and out until his swollen balls were dancing on his butt. He entered in frenzy as he fucked her faster and faster and suddenly, he stopped moving and then his body jerked spasmodically as he spurted loads after loads of his hot seed sperm against her cervix. She locked her ankles in his back to prevent him from moving away and she lifted her hips in the air in a futile attempt to keep his baby making semen inside her. She was on the pill : it was therefore of no use but her instinct was the strongest Josh had had her : she was now totally his and she wanted his baby!

dan57
dan57
873 Followers
12