Simran Discovers New Horizons Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The oldest guest was now really excited : he invaded her mouth and slid between her tonsils with the ease of a very experienced male. The younger one seemed not so much at ease, on the contrary : it was probably the first time he had been offered to bugger a willing girl! Josh was quite sure Simran would be the perfect teacher : she was quite young but extremely wise and very reassuring, the type of girl a newbie liked as a mentor!

Josh watched Simran performing with a sigh of contentment : he had been quite smart when he had spiked her cocktail with vodka. She was completely drunk when he had unbuttoned her tunic and ripped off her bra and later her knickers. The best of it was that she didn't seem to have kept any remembrance of who had been with her then. With the help of his friends Tyrone and Leylah, he had blackmailed her into total submission. Just to break any ideas of revolt, he had organized a massive gangbang for her. He had expected her to become devastated and to burst into tears but she had surprised her new master when she had taken her new status quite easily. She had not even squirmed when she had discovered that her Master was her boss! It had been just as if it was quite normal and she seemed to enjoy her new role as his submissive...

Simran had not even bucked when Tyrone had fitted her with the clit clamp, the nastiest device Josh had even designed! She was too smart not to have understood that her husband Ari would never fuck her again but she didn't seem to care. Josh had insisted she could still use her mouth or her tits to pleasure Ari and his sexual needs seemed less demanding than Josh's... Maybe Ari would feel satisfied with that!

Meanwhile, the two men dealing with Simran had cummed. The youngest seemed quite proud of his performance, having made her scream when he had sprayed her anus with his seed. Josh suspected that she had faked her climax to boost the man's self esteem. The two men just exchanged places. The older one lubricated copiously his cock before shoving it into Simran's back passage but Josh knew there had been no need for it : Simran had already received much bigger intruders including his own cock! Men often thought that their cocks were bigger than in reality! He noted that his pretty submissive engulfed the young man's cock with an avid slurp without even a glance toward the brown stains on his cock.

Josh would see for Simran to take an enema for the next time her ass would be used : a gallon of warm water she would keep for an hour, then two pints for rinsing but he would add some liquid soap... He smiled at the prospect : Simran would feel a terrible itch in her ass that would only be soothed by a big cock rammed into her asshole! It was a trick an old whorehouse manager had given him. It was used on girls who didn't want to be buggered : after the enema, they would be ready for anything and the effect was lasting!

On Josh's next snap of his fingers, Simran impaled herself on the old man's cock in her ass, and then she lifted her belly from him to take the young man deeper into her throat and back. Her body bobbed wildly between the two cocks. The two men had closed their eyes to savour their pleasure. Simran seemed quite concentrated on her task, just what Josh expected from a good whore! The old man froze and left Simran dance on his cock. He groaned and Josh knew he was emptying his balls into her tight hole. He pulled out while Simran's slurped on the cock deeply embedded in her throat became more frantic. The young man, maybe the son of the elder one finally exploded in her mouth. Simran dutifully swallowed it all on another signal from her master! Josh granted her just a few minutes rest before clapping his hands :

-Simran! These gentlemen need now some rest! I give you ten minutes to take a shower, rearrange your make up and put on your sexiest belly dance outfit! After this enticing hors d'oeuvre, I expect you to offer us a heck of a show!

-I will do my best to please you, Master!

-I expect you to outperform yourself, sweetie, nothing less!

When the moment arrived, the three men were waiting on padded armchairs. Simran timidly knocked at the door to announce her arrival. Josh beckoned :

-You may come in, Simran!

The mouths of the three men gaped when a sex goddess entered. Simran was just stunning : she had formed a thick bun on her head and she had put on dark grey eye shadow and black eye liner that made her eyes so attractive that the two men sprang up to meet her. Each of them wanted to fuck her the first! Josh had to calm them down.

-I expect you to stay quiet, gentlemen! This girl has three holes and other places where you can spew your jizz. So there is no point in being the first to fuck her! Let's play dice to know who will fuck her pussy. The loser will choose the hole he will plug and he will have first pick for the next bout! Don't forget you may double-team her and there are no limits with her : just don't hit her or damage her in any way if you don't want to end up at the bottom of the lake with concrete boots!

The black man's threat was sufficient to restore order : concrete boots was a usual punishment for the mob in Chicago at the time of Al Capone. Maintaining order when you accompany a very pretty whore is always a problem for the pimp. That was the reason why Josh had decided he would breed Simran in person and not organize a bidding as he had done on previous occasions with less pretty girls : he didn't want to have murders that would attract policemen! Some of these girls had been sold to brothels anywhere from south Africa to Poland and Thailand to Morocco : a very lucrative business! But Simran had a long way to go before he decided to sell her out if he ever did! She was so willing and pretty that he could keep her for life servitude!

Simran was covered in rich fabric : a saffron skirt of the sheerest gauze, with two slits that reached nearly to her waist to reveal most of her thighs and a heavy belt dripping with coins and gold beads resting low on her hips. The men gasped, expecting the belt and the skirt to fall to the floor at any time! A matching bra encased her pert full breasts. Her wrists and neck were encircled with heavy gold jewels with incrusted stones that glimmered under the lights. She had a face veil covering her nose and her chin but was so see through that you could follow the curve of her bright red lips through it.

Over her outfit, Simran had done a shimmering darker saffron veil that left only her eyes and her tumbling black hair exposed to the men's view... Even Josh gasped : Simran had made a nice job. He had asked Leylah to help his pretty slave for the make up and she had chosen the outfit but Simran was the perfect model. Any Maharajah of ancient times would have picked her up for his harem, not to be seen again by any man for the next thirty or forty years! Josh knew that Leylah was still hidden in the guest bedroom when the low beat of a dherboukha (Arabian drum) started.

Simran's arms rose above her head as her dance begun... The music was slow and her movements were sinuous and graceful. She turned around, her skirts swirling out to reveal completely her firm legs before falling down to hide everything in a constant tease. She swirled graciously around rocking her hips, her tits and her arms in continuous moves that accompanied the beats. Simran moved closer to the group of men, dancing around them, pushing her hips forward, then pushing her tits toward them like a wanton slut. The men had sparkles in their eyes, ready to grab her but she swirled again with a teasing smile, out of reach!

As she danced, Simran removed the veil covering her body and took it in her hands, allowing them only fleeting views of her rippling belly and her swaying hips through the thin fabric. Josh who had already seen her dance clapped his hands in delight. He sported a huge erection and was quite sure the other two men were in the same excited state! Simran danced with the veil for several minutes and finally let it fall on Josh's knees. The three men roared in approbation. Josh wondered whether Simran would be allowed to finish her dance or would be fucked on the floor by the three of them!

Simran was standing before her master, undulating to the music. Her arms were like snakes. She was enjoying being the focus of attention of these three powerful men. She was their total slave, they could order her on her back with just a flick of their fingers and nonetheless, at this very moment, they were HER slaves. Her gold necklace swivelled on her full breasts and they couldn't remove their eyes from her cleavage... She continued dancing, her eyes just staring at one of the men then moving to the next before returning to her Master! She placed a hand at her hip and lifted it as high as she could but none of her tits moved at all : a perfect control of her body, the essence of belly dancing! Josh applauded heartily and the two other men followed...

Simran then started to caress her tits through her beaded bra in a very sensual gesture. The three men suddenly stopped breathing. The dherboukha switched to a fast tattoo and Simran followed the new tempo. Her skirt was dancing around her, nearly horizontal now... With a spin and a flourish she dropped to her knees, with her legs widely parted on the soft carpet. She arched her scantily clad body backward, her long black hair brushing the floor behind her. She then lifted her feet in the air and her skirt fell down around her waist uncovering completely her knickers. They were so reduced that they completely disappeared between her ass cheeks and into her twat. Simran could have been totally naked from the waist down! Josh went to Simran after a few minutes and helped her up :

-You have offered us a nice show, Simran! Now strip down naked for our pleasure. We can't wait to enjoy your body!

After a short interruption, the dherboukha resumed its beat and Simran started again to dance with the rhythm. She reached behind her belt and after a few gyrations, her skirt dropped to the floor leaving her in only the face veil, her knickers, bra and hip belt. She danced closer, now, giving the man time enough to appreciate the smoothness of her skin, the luxurious opulence of her mane and... the wetness of her pussy! After another snap of Josh's fingers, she reached behind her back, unclasped her bra, removed it in one fluid motion and tossed it negligently on the carpet. They could now discover her dark nipples with their taut points advertising her extreme arousal. She ran her long gold necklace around her breasts, daring the three men to take her in their arms and lay her on the floor to fuck her...

Simran then wiggled lewdly her butt between Josh's customers. The older one grabbed her swinging hips. She stopped his move with her hands on his wrists and drew them to the clasp that held her dancing belt. The man took it off and held it up like a trophy but Simran had already walked past him. She had now just her drenched knickers and all her jewels on. She stopped in front of the youngest man and she drove his hands to the waistband of her knickers... They soon were peeled down and the man seized them to place them under his nose and breathed in their pungent aroma of a cunt in heat! Josh snapped his fingers again. Simran obediently straddled her Master's face to offer her sopping wet pussy to his lips. He pushed his tongue into her a few times and lifted her up to offer her to the two other men. He snapped again his fingers and Simran knew she had to focus her attention on them... They licked her much more fervently than Josh had done and soon propelled her to a screaming climax.

Simran blushed in shame, as she had been unable to control herself during this assault. She expected Josh to scold her vehemently but he just pushed her toward the dance floor, telling her it was time for the slow dances. She was totally naked and the three men fully clothed with just their pants in disarray. She was therefore not surprised when the two men seemed content to feel her tits, her bald pussy, caress her hips and shove a finger or two in her ass. Their constant mauling of her body gradually made her mad with excitation until Josh snapped his fingers once more. He had clearly decided it was time to go to the main bedroom! Simran led them there. It was rather unusual for her to enter this bedroom she now knew perfectly with four hands roaming on her body, exploring any nooks and crannies of her body!

With her make up, Simran didn't look Indian any more : she was just a white top model that everyone would dream to have in his bed or on his lap! She was exhilarated by her first occasion to act as a true whore for these two distinguished businessmen in front of her Master! Her outfit was now reduced to a few dozens of bangles on her forearms and slave bracelets on her hands and feet. Leylah had provided these accessories; just sneering that for this instance, the bracelets had the adequate name! Simran had asked Leylah what she meant and as Josh wasn't there, she had developed her idea :

-Aren't you now Josh's slave?

-You know it perfectly?

-Then what are slaves used for?

-Personal gratification, sexual pleasure, sexual services for strangers, menial work at home and breeding! Just isn't it the usual role of most wives? Just the sexual services to strangers are replaced by offering strangers the appearance of a nice trophy wife!

-Apart that they do it for their husbands and children! Do you?

-You certainly know I don't and Josh has decided to forbid me having children with Ari... He wants to enslave also my sisters and my mother. Then, only, he will breed me.

-Just your husband is white and Josh is very black : Your offspring is quite likely to have a very dark complexion... It will most probably cause your divorce!

-I know but what can I do about it? I really belong to my Master, now! I couldn't live without him any more! He is my life and my pleasure, my joy and plenty of other things but I also still love dearly Ari...

-You have two opposite loves : It's a real dilemma! Which is the most important for you?

-I can't choose! Ari is my sweet love but Josh is my owner, now : I am just property for him. An object can't decide such things...

Leylah had faithfully reported the conversation to Josh who was pleased by the depth of his ascendency on Simran. He could now let her return to her job so that he could train her for other duties... He had decided to tell her about the new changes in her life this evening after the departure of their guests!

The older man, Jack, had been licking and sucking Simran's pussy for a while then she had stood up and turned around to watch the other man. She told him his turn would come soon. Then she brought her luscious pussy back onto Jack's mouth. She soon emitted muffled moans and Jack surmised that his son had shoved his cock into her mouth, almost completely silencing her! She retreated at a moment and Jack could see his son moving down her body. She lifted her hips and his cock popped out of her pussy but Simran took it in her hand and fumbled on her back to present it in front of her anus. She bore down on it and it slid easily into her : now her back passage was sufficiently loose to accept his nice cock without difficulties. His son squatted between Simran's legs. He clearly intended to skewer her and she helped him as completely as she could...

Jack moaned when he felt his son's cock moving in the tight sheath next to the one he was occupying : it was a rare treat for a father and a son to share such a superb woman! Both men cummed, soon after, into Simran's body. Afterward, she was spread out between the two men and she was stroking Jack's cock and Jack's son had his fingers in her pussy. Jack's cock was already regaining its hardness. At a snap of Josh's fingers, Simran straddled Jack and started to hump wildly on top of him while his son watched the scene under his eyes. He could see as both Jack and, a couple of minutes later, Simran reached orgasm. Jack rolled off her immediately after and was swiftly replaced by his son. His cock slid easily into the place just vacated by his father. He started stroking in and out of her with renewed energy and neither of them could last very long. When he cummed deep in her pussy, Simran just whispered :

-It's so good to be shared by a father and his son! It has been one of my kinkiest fantasies when I was a teenager and now it's reality! It's a big turn on for me!

Simran was also quite proud of having been able to follow Josh's orders transmitted with just a snap of his fingers/ Her mother had told her that old couples were so tuned they could interact without oral communication... She had never reached that level with Ari but she had already and quite naturally with Josh!

Jack thanked Simran profusely for her performance, telling her he would book her again in the coming weeks! He also thanked Josh and handed him a few banknotes :

-Five hundred dollars as agreed, Josh! Plus a tip for your dear Simran! I think I will become a regular visitor!

-It will be my pleasure, Jack! I may soon propose you to try also some of Simran's family members : her sisters and her sister in law! They are all top class girls, just like her! They may just need some training! Simran was born to become a whore. Her sisters may not be that lucky!

-I will be ready to help in their training and I am sure my son will too! Have a nice day, Josh!

-Bye, Jack!

As soon as Jack had left, Josh led Simran to the main bedroom and called for Leylah to join them!

-Leylah, here are one hundred dollars for your expenses I will need your help again pretty soon. Simran, Here is the same amount as your share and the tip from Jack and his son... I will keep the rest! You made a nice performance, Simran! The next time I may charge the double!

Leylah left shortly after, kissing Simran straight on the lips and telling her she would like to train her for girl to girl action : usually men loved to see women in action especially if they were bi! Josh told her that he would wait for a specific demand...Josh then led Simran naked into the backyard where she had waited for the arrival of their guests. He laid her on the ground and entered her pussy rather violently. Simran yelped but it was just surprise, not pain : she now really enjoyed when a man played rough with her! He used successively her pussy, then her ass and finally a mouth as a last humiliation for his sweet submissive!

-Now, I want to explain you my ideas for your near future : You are going home now and I want you to stay naked under this jersey dress. I have chosen it too tight by two sizes to make it more body hugging. It's warm : so you won't need to wear a coat while you go shopping... If some passersby become too insistent, you may offer to suck him but he must wear a condom for your safety and you know that you can't receive him in your pussy or your ass! Ask the guy fifty dollars or more to service him and fifty more to cum on your tits... They are really worth it! If you are really smart, you may double your salary!

-Thanks, Master!

-Tomorrow you will go to work, normally! I have taken the liberty of changing things in our offices. I hope that you will enjoy the changes... For the rest, I would like you to organize a party on the next weekend... It's the evening of the Superbowl so you will organize a get together at your home and it will be a girls' night out. Only your female family members and maybe a few female friends : you'll pick the prettiest but I would like you to make sure your mother and your two sisters will be there. Ari's family...

-They won't be able to attend : an aunt in Florida has just passed away and they will go to the funerals in Miami!