Simran Discovers New Horizons Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
864 Followers

Simran offered them all to take a glass of punch : orange juice with rum. The waiter serving the punch was someone Simran knew quite well : Josh in person! He was the only man present there. Latikha had immediately scanned the hall for a suitable candidate for sex and focused on him. He was well built, probably well hung, just the dream man for a horny girl like Latikha! She had already started to chat with him. Her loud laughs completely covered the general conversation. Simran wondered how a boring idiot like Latikha's husband could have seduced such a bubbly girl! Josh was accompanied by Leylah wearing a shimmering belly dance outfit... It seemed to really interest the girls and she finally suggested the girls to visit her shop if they wanted to buy such outfits or take lessons... Leylah had joked that when they would perform in public, the men watching them would dream of making them lie on the floor and fuck them raw! The girls had laughed and giggled but Simran knew by experience that it was the exact truth!

Leylah's duties were to replenish the trays with food and get rid of the refuse. Josh had spiked the punch with just a little vodka but he had planned to add some more regularly to the mixture to inebriate completely the assistance. He would also add some aphrodisiac to make things hotter and some GHB to the brew to make the girls forget anything! All these fine girls would end up as his slaves, just like Simran! The Indian girl just wished her sisters and friends would be happier then than they were now and it would not be really difficult! The girls exchanged gossips about their husbands when they were interrupted :

-Hi, Simran! Your table is magnificent but I fear I will get a few more pounds! You will be responsible for it!

It was her obnoxious sister Aruna followed by Renu, Ari's sister in law : the only member of Ari's family there. Her husband Prem, Ari's brother, was a true geek who couldn't imagine letting his fingers off his computers to attend a funeral. Renu was deeply depressed as Prem was so deep in his programming that he had no time for his wife. Simran smiled thinking that, for this one, Josh wouldn't need to drug her drinks : she was already ripe to fall into his clutches with no effort! The Bengali girl had made a love marriage with Prem but he seemed not really interested in impregnating his wife. Good, Josh would see to it soon! Just Aruna was quite right worrying about gaining a few pounds : if Simran's wishes came to fruit, Aruna would deliver an unwanted fruit nine months later and it would weigh around twenty pounds with the placenta and the waters! Sheela asked whether Aruna or Renu expected a baby at last and the two girls burst into tears... Sheela went discreetly to the toilets and Simran could just imagine the photos Josh would obtain!

Simran offered a glass of punch to Aruna and Renu to boost their spirits. Aruna tasted it and sneered that there was not enough rum in it! Simran turned toward Josh and winked at him. The second glass would be heavily loaded with vodka, aphrodisiac and GHB rape drug like some parties for teenagers! Good! There were dirty beggars living in the unoccupied basement. Perhaps Simran could arrange for Aruna to carry the baby of the dirtiest of them from this very evening! No! She couldn't : these beggars may have AIDS and Prem was a nice guy : she didn't want any harm to him! Now all the girls had taken the laxative and the diuretic and some of them were already sipping their third dose of aphrodisiac : Josh would be happy with the outcome!

Aruna was a brat who badly needed to be completely dominated by some strong willed man like Josh! Simran noticed a queue forming in front of the toilets... She had not eaten or drunk anything but water from a tap and thus didn't need to go to the loo as her guests but she took her turn to appear on the webcam... She didn't sit on the bowl but pissed standing up. Then she frigged her pussy with her fingers and licked her pussy juices from her fingers while looking straight at the webcam. It was purely for Josh's benefit as she was totally hooked to her new trade but she wished it would arouse Josh sufficiently to push him to come and visit her later : she wouldn't decline a good shagging by his yummy black cock!

When she arrived, her elder sister Shilpa seemed to suffer from the heat as she had unhooked almost completely her choli, rolled it up to make it shorter and pushed her saree down to uncover her navel. It seemed not to be sufficient as she took aside Simran and asked her to wait in front of the toilets door while she removed her bra and her knickers. That was a girls' night out but Josh was a man and Shilpa was afraid by getting nude under her petticoat with a man nearby! She didn't know that in a few hours, she would be looking with horror at herself removing her knickers in the toilets and dumping them in the waste bag before wantonly rubbing her clit with her fingers. When she exited the toilets, Simran handed her a glass of her famous punch. It was really cold and Shilpa sipped it completely in just three gulps!

Shilpa was just an innocent virgin who was very, very curious about sex but had never tried it. Sheela had instilled in her mind that her virginity was a gift for her future husband but single Indian men were not very common in Detroit and she had not been able to find the suitable guy so far... She was now desperate to marry and lose her virginity at last! All her friends spoke of their pleasure when their husbands or boyfriends fucked them and Shilpa felt she was missing something very, very important in life. Simran reflected that none of the girls here, apart herself, were really happy and needed something else in their lives... She was quite sure that Josh could provide them all what they had been dreaming about!

Simran's last invited guests arrived : Radhika and Mita : both were still students she had met in a nightclub she had visited with Ari... Both of them were single and just asked for the attention of young men : they often wore low cut tops and very short dresses. Radhika had chosen for the occasion a gaghra skirt (long tight skirt) worn with a bikini choli. Her choli was the tiniest Simran had ever seen : it barely covered her nipples! When they had chatted at the night club, Ari had laughed they were asking to be raped if they were seen outdoors in such daring outfits... They would have soon plenty of occasions to try their sex appeal on many different men!

Aruna and Alisha went to the toilets to their turn : the idea to add a laxative and a diuretic to the punch had been a major success. Now the aphrodisiac must be about to take its toll : the pussies of all the girls there must have been sopping wet in need and if they waited some more, they would try to rape Josh... Even Sheela, the natural boss of the family loosened enough to offer a few confidences : She had once decided to join her hubbie in his preferred casino in Atlantic City. When she had arrived, she had discovered that her husband was flirting outrageously with the youngest waitresses. She had seen him shoving his fingers under her very short skirts or grabbing their tits from outside their very tight tank tops and just being rewarded by giggles and laughs, telling him he was a dirty naughty boy and offering him their lips with other laughs... She would want to avenge herself by getting fucked by a team of young black football players with her former husband watching it before the guys had their way with his blonde sweetheart... She would also like him to lose this girlfriend at poker and saw her bred by a group of very big black men who would try triple penetrations with their huge cocks, completely ruining her! He would have lost his play mates and his girlfriend during a single night and have no one to blame but himself!

Renu then explained that she desperately lacked sex in her life. Sometimes she got terribly horny to get fucked like a whore but was never able to get her release because her husband was completely immersed in his programming lines. Then it was Aruna who explained that her hubby was totally unable to make her cum either with his cock, his tongue or his fingers and was definitively unable to make her pregnant... He just had no ideas on the ways to make a girl cum! Radhika and Mita asked Simran where the toilets were. They had an unusual gleam in their eyes and they didn't close the door behind them. Simran noticed it and looked into the room : the two girls were leaning with their backs against the wall. Both of them had bunched their dresses to their waists to expose their pussies. Their knickers were forming a heap in a corner and the two girls were frigging actively their pussies.

Simran entered the bathroom and made no comments. She hiked up the hem of her saree and exhibited her bald pussy that no knickers covered. She just put her finger on her clit when her hand was pushed aside. Radhika knelt at her feet and started to lick her pussy. The girl really knew how to eat pussy. Simran noted to tell Josh that Radhika would do very well with girls. She was probably a lesbian who had not made her coming out or a bi! Simran soon reached an Earth shattering climax! She had to lean against the wall for support. Mita immediately took the place her friend had just vacated. She added two fingers in Simran's ass and the series of her wild orgasms soon resumed : Mita was an awesome pussy licker and Josh would certainly find a good use for such abilities... Perhaps the two girls could offer a show of their talents to an assistance of truck drivers with the unavoidable consequence : they would be fucked mercilessly again and again in all their holes, used just like whores are to be used by true men!

Really, Josh couldn't have dreamed of a more dedicated team of future whores... The two girls had that fire and lust in their eyes that would beacon men around them, claiming they were desperate for sex... No men could resist such sizzling hot sex appeal! Simran's legs were fuzzy under her when she exited the toilets. She had expected to find her mother and sisters just chatting with sexy undertones but she discovered a Roman orgy : Sheela was completely naked but her choli with a shoulder strap ripped off. She seemed not to care as Aruna was French kissing her with the ardour of Latin lovers. Sheela had certainly not made any incestuous move on her daughter but there would be no doubt left when she would see the videos! Sheela's tongue darted into Aruna's mouth and her daughter was shoving her small fist into her mother's pussy through which she had come to life : perhaps the aphrodisiac cocktail had been a bit too strong!

On a table nearby, Renu was spread out. She had made a pizza slice into a roll and was pushing it into her pussy : just the roll was as big as Josh's cock, certainly much bigger than the manhood of Renu's husband. Josh was watching her with interested eyes : he had never seen a girl that hungry for very big cocks. He had recently received a demand from a well known club for swingers that was looking for a girl who would receive willingly a donkey cock in her pussy : after such a show, all the males in the dining hall would want to show their partner that they could be equally hard and the girls would like to test the men's abilities and the possible depth of their penetration. Of course, the girl's pussy might get ruined in the process but it was just a problem of balance between earnings and collateral damages... In any case, Renu's marriage with Prem was in deep jeopardy but her husband wouldn't really mind if another man could occupy his wife and as a whore, she would be occupied, totally occupied, in fact!

Even the shy and demure Shilpa was as excited as hell: she had pulled down her knickers she threw away : they landed on the table and she was rubbing like a mad woman her clit. It oozed fluids like a faucet. Her saree exhibited quite revealing wet stains at the level of her crotch and was reaching backward as far as her butt... Simran nodded : the party was becoming really wild! She had another look to her mother, sisters and friends ; Most of them showed telltales traces of their lust : wet zones on their intimate parts, wide open shirts or vests that revealed unhooked bras or cholis. None of the girls had kept their complete outfits. Sheela screamed aloud in lust : she had shoved a big banana into her pussy : Simran hastily told Josh he should stop distributing aphrodisiac spiked drinks and offer instead normal drinks. He had now certainly enough pictures and videos to force all these girls' total submission!

Josh seemed quite happy with the outcome of their little party... All the girls had shamelessly frigged their pussies and Aruna had even impaled herself on a big candle that must have stretched her pussy to capacity. In her ecstasy, she kept begging to be fucked! Her husband seemed quite unlikely to come to her rescue. Just if Simran was ready to grant her sister's deepest wish, Josh had clearly other ideas : he was focused on Sheela!

-Don't you think it would be a good surprise for your mother to wake up from her slumber with a big cock drilling deep into her pussy?

-Sure but may I suggest that she is physically and sexually abused in front of her whole family.;; They will all know how ruthless you are and they will fear you enough not to revolt or ask the help of policemen!

-You are a very wise counsellor, Simran. I may soon take you in my team. Would you like, for example, to coach Renu? I am planning to have her pussy stretched to accommodate very large cocks in public shows. You would have to stretch her to the limits, and then get her accustomed to it before reaming her even further...

-How far do you want to go?

-The size of a baby's skull! It should be painful but not impossible...

-No man's cock is that big! What are you planning?

-Offer her to a rutting donkey in a swinger's club every evening!

-That could be fun : I would like to take a part in it!

-It's a deal but our first concern is your mother Sheela!

-Yes, you have told me so! May I suggest you rip off her clothes in front of her daughters, humiliate her for her plumpness and her sagging breasts, maybe spank her naked and fuck her directly on the floor. She has always dreamed of being used very brutally by some extremely demanding lover : you could offer her a demonstration before telling her you want her to lose forty or fifty pounds and you give her four months to reach that goal! I am pretty sure she will cum like a rani on your cock! She is a slut at heart and had never dreamed of anything but a big cock up deep in her pussy! If you fulfil her dreams, she will lick the soles of your shoes!

-Let's see if you are right, Simran : your mother is about to awaken!

Sheela was stirring on the floor where she had fallen in her exhaustion. Josh placed manacles on her wrists and legs irons to immobilize her. He left her wake up while he arranged the other girls around in the armchairs. They were secured to the armrests and to the feet of the armchair. When he had finished, there was just one armchair unoccupied. Josh waved toward Simran, telling her to sit on it.

-But why, Master? I am already tamed and totally willing!

-But you will help me to subdue your sisters! If they see you being abused, that may help breaking them down! So offer me your wrists and calves to wear my chains, if you don't mind!

-As you want, Master! I love you!

-Any slave should love her Master! Don't worry : you won't be alone for a long time!

Josh returned to Sheela's body. She was now quite awake and turned bewildered eyes toward her daughters. She could not understand why her daughters were tied to their armchairs all around them... Josh walked to her :

-I recognize you : you were the waiter serving drinks at the beginning of the party! What are you doing? Why are my daughters tied to their seats and look : Aruna is nearly naked! It's a scandal! I order you to untie all of us! Otherwise, I will call the police and have you sent to jail!

Josh didn't reply and took a syringe filled with the aphrodisiac he had already used with so much success. This time, it was directly a heavy dose without other components that reduced its effectiveness... Ten minutes later, Sheela was screaming to be released and allowed to fuck Josh...

-Please, Sir, I need your cock! Give it to me, take me, Sir, cum in my pussy, in my ass, Have pity, Master! I want to cum! I will drink your pee! I will do anything you want, Sir!

-You may call me Master, Sheela and pay me total respect at any time, if you don't want to meet my crop or my whip!

-Yes, Master! Make me obey! Punish me but, please, make me cum!

Leylah was filming the scene and Sheela would have plenty of occasions to see again and again this film during all her training and the years after that. She would know how abject she could become if she was deprived of sex!

Finally Josh acceded to her insisting demand. He covered her body with his, fumbled between them to reach for his cock and aim at her tender pussy. He placed his feet against the bed frame and plunged into Sheela's pussy. She screamed in response when he entered her in a savage thrust! She was incredibly tight for a mother of six! She felt just as if she was still a virgin! That gave Josh an idea : he knew a surgeon who had made a speciality of repairing the hymen membrane of Muslim girls : they needed it to marry most men of their religion and sometimes, they had been deflowered many years before. He would make Sheela into a pure virgin again and he would deflower her again when Sheela would be as slender as her daughter Simran : 5' 6" and one hundred and twenty pounds or less. One hundred would make her famous among the amateurs... Josh had always dreamed of encircling completely his girl's waist in his huge paws. Sheela would also need to get bustier : he had some interesting hormonal treatments at his disposal : her meagre sagging 38 B would turn easily to a buxom quite firm 38DD for the pleasure of her future customers. The scene of the defloration of this magnificent babe would be filmed and he would sell the video worldwide! Sheela would become swiftly a porn star that could ask for five thousand dollars for a whole night with a single partner!

Thinking of Sheela with an hour glass figure wearing nothing but a bikini bottom at a reception with two hundred guests stirred his lust : this woman could still attract the lust of many men if trimmed, and properly attired. He had heard also of a treatment by an obscure Indian MD who could help prolong the fertility period of women... Perhaps after having bred successively Simran and Aruna, he could also breed Sheela : giving a brother or a sister to his girlfriend, was it incest? The idea pushed him over the edge and a gallon of hot sperm flooded Sheela's pussy. She bellowed in total pleasure : she had never been fucked so magnificently even by her former husband when he was young : life had strange twists! She took Josh in a bear hug and clenched her feet behind his back! She didn't want him to escape : maybe he would like a repeat performance!

(To be continued)

dan57
dan57
864 Followers
12