Sin

Story Info
You'll find no redemption here.
796 words
4.25
12.5k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story inspired by "Sacrament" By Pride and Fall.

*

I crack my whip. You cry in pain and lust. I bend you over, and you obey. Your ass is red, bright red. I love to see you like this, and you secretly love to feel it. Every time we play like this, you act as though you are afraid; you act as though I am doing something I should not. You beg me to stop.

But, in your mind, I bring you comfort. You shall be released, a moment to live and a sequence to heal. But you'll find no redemption here, for I will punish you. I will use you for my pleasure in every way I can, my dear. You will give it to me, your heart, your soul, your everything. You will give it to me. I own you as I bend you over, and your pleasure is mine.

Candles light the room, and yet you cannot see. You feel me next to you, and yet you cannot say for sure. I am here, everywhere around you as you beg for more. You are blindfolded, bound, ready for me. I know how you enjoy this, and yet still you beg and squeal beneath me like the cunt you are. I place my coat around your shoulders, I bring you comfort to stop your shivers. It is cold outside, a Midwestern night.

You bear my sin as if you are proud, you need to feel me, and I you.

"Tell me what a whore I am," you whisper.

"You are such a dirty whore," I reply. "You want to be fucked so badly, you cannot contain it. You have dreams of being taken by more men than you can count, don't you?"

"I do," you reply.

"You want to be covered in their cum, used. Don't you?"

"I do," you reply.

A sinful life, you live, along with I. We enjoy it very much. You'll find no redemption here.

"You want to cum right now, don't you?" I ask.

"I do," you reply.

"Sadly, that is not to be. Not now. Some time, I shall allow it. But not now. You exist for my pleasure." I say this as I toy with you, my fingers circling your clit. I know how much you like it, as you gasp in pleasure. You are moaning for me, you sinful slut. You will give it to me, your need, but you will not cum. Not yet.

I can feel your wetness against my fingers as I tease you, I can see on your face how much you need it. And yet, your collar holds tight. You are not to cum this time. You beg me please, but I refuse.

I can taste you as you are bent over for me, enjoying all of you. It will end some day, you will be free, but until then you are mine to enjoy. You squirm, and I smile.

You'll find no redemption here, not among those watching you. Yes, you are being watched by men, and by women, touching one another as they enjoy the sight of my tongue buried inside your deepest, most secret places. They are aroused. Are you?

Good, I am glad that you are, as I knew you would be.

"Tell me how badly you want it," I whisper in your ear, pulling close to you, my body against yours as I speak.

"I am such a slut. I need it. I don't just want it, I have to have it. Please, make me your whore."

And so I do. I use your wetness with my tongue. True, it gives you pleasure, but it give me even more pleasure to hear you moan. I love your sinful sounds as you tell me, without words, how badly that you need it. You beg me, "Please."

I allow it to continue.

After all, a sinful life will clear it all. All the doubt we have ever felt, all the want we have ever had, a sinful life will make it all clear to us.

Again, you beg me. "Please."

I push myself inside you; I can feel your lust. You press against me, as you give it to me, and I you. You beg me, "please," and I push harder.

I can feel you quiver against me, and I know you are ready. I reach around, and touch you, all over. I can feel your want against me, your wetness burning with every touch. I view your colors in my hand, and our sinful lives will clear it all.

I can feel you cumming even now, against the wall, begging for more. You'll find no redemption here, only more of the same, lust and need.