Sin City at 1 AM

Story Info
The adventure continues in Michael's room.
1.8k words
4.67
25.3k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dadavox
dadavox
42 Followers

This is a continuation of my first story, Sin City. It's not required reading but it sets this story up.

Hope you enjoy it!

*****

"Great, awesome, I just had dinner with a porn star, who allowed me to worship her beautiful feet. Guess I can scratch that from my bucket list!"

Michael was understandably nervous; he had just met with Venus Lux, his favorite TS girl, and she had set up a visit to his room at 1 a.m. Considering it was only half past ten, with more than two hours left until the meeting, any man would probably feel the same.

He went back to the casino floor, where his winning streak kept strong. After many blackjack hands, he was now up by more than 1,000 dollars. This was an incredibly good omen considering what had happened at dinner.

At 12:30, he decide to call it quits. He literally ran up to his room to take a quick shower and to be ready for his goddess. While he was bathing he considered jerking off to ease his nerves, but decided against it. Who knew what was going to happen later.

As he was drying up, his mind kept torturing him. Would she come? Maybe she wouldn't be able to shake off her work responsibilities, what if she was invited to an exclusive party?

He put on a white, soft robe as he headed out of the bathroom. He checked his watch: 1:17 a.m. Yeah, she probably wouldn't show up. It was stupid of him to expect as much. Oh well, at least he would have an incredible memory from the restaurant. He decided to jerk off to the memory of her feet.

He lied in his bed and started furiously beating his cock. It got hard in no time thanks to his foot-worshiping stint earlier. As he started to inch closer to the point of no return, a sultry voice almost made him fall off the bed.

"You took the initiative, I like that. Sorry to startle you, but when I came in and saw you jerking off it turned me on so much!"

Sitting in a chair was Venus, with her beautiful white dress and her matching heels on her hands. That's why she hadn't made any noise when she entered the room. She looked incredibly gorgeous.

"I thought you weren't going to show up, had me scared for a minute!"

"Yes, I can tell. Scared to the point of passing out! Well, doubting my word was very naughty of you, I'll have to punish you for it later."

She got up from the chair and approached the still sitting man, who was slacked jaw, by the way. She grabbed the robe's collar and pulled him up. When they were both standing, she wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a most intense kiss. She slipped him a little tongue and he responded in a similar manner. His cock passed from erect to rock hard. Her lips were incredibly soft, her breath was sweet. He could tell she had enjoyed a couple of fruity drinks.

After a short while she broke the kiss and whispered to Michael's ear:

"This is even hotter than I expected. I was dying to fuck with you!"

This drove him crazy and kissed her again, this time letting all inhibitions go. He grabbed hold of her shapely ass as their tongues mixed in pleasure, moans began to fill the room. Once again she broke the kiss, but only after a bit of struggle.

"Oh my, aren't we excited? Well, tonight is your lucky night. I'm close to exhaustion, so I'm letting you take the reins. I'm yours to do as you wish; go crazy, I'm your plaything!"

Michael's eyes lit up as he heard the lovely creature in his arms. He turned her around and pulled her close to him. They were both facing a large mirror and he began to caress her body with his left hand while lowering the zipper with the right one. The dress pooled at her feet and she was left completely naked. He now caressed her with both hands as he admired her reflection in the mirror. Her head was laid back into his right shoulder, eyes closed in pleasure. The lucky bastard!

From her dark hair to her lovely face, passing to her delicious breasts, she was perfection! Her long legs, her delicious feet and that sexy cock between her legs. Her body was even more incredible in real life, truly divine.

After many minutes in this position, Michael led his guest to the bed. He was a bit lost on where to start since this woman was absolutely perfect! He was going to start by worshiping her feet but decided to go up a bit. He was going to pleasure her smooth cock!

He took both her feet and began to kiss up towards her legs. Sensing his intentions, she opened up them slightly, easing his path to that heavenly pleasure. Michael was now kissing and licking her legs, merely inches away from her member; she decided to completely spread out.

As he continued up, he was now millimeters away from her gland, his hot breath crashing against the smooth skin. Venus was impatiently waiting to feel the warm embrace of his mouth, but was taken by surprise. Instead of engulfing her cock he decided to lick the left side of her crotch, from bottom to top. As she felt his tongue traverse her skin, a shudder jolted across her body.

Michael was enjoying this very much. Her skin was warm and had an intense flavor, probably because of her day's intense activity. He loved the taste of this very private area. As the oral foreplay continued, her cock began to harden slowly, awakened by the lingual stimulation.

After a few minutes of pleasure for Michael (It was agony for Venus!) she began to thrust her hips upward. Her penis was now completely engorged.

"Suck my cock, now! I want to feel your lips wrapped around it. Suck it now, I can't take this anymore!"

Being the gentleman he was, Michael complied. He opened his mouth completely and swallowed the porn star's dick into his mouth. The warm sensation drove her crazy with pleasure and she let out a very throaty moan.

He began to fully service her stiff member, licking the shaft from the base up. He ran his tongue across the smooth head several times before swallowing it whole again. He repeated this several times and when her moans began to tone down, he focused on her balls. He ran his lips from the top of her cock all the way to her scrotum. He took her left testicle in his mouth and began to caress it slowly with his tongue. As expected, the beautiful woman was once again at the edge of pleasure.

She grabbed his hair with both hands and then wrapped her legs around his neck, her feet resting on his back. A surge of sexual energy ran over Michael as Venus' scent filled his nose. He continued the oral attack with even more intensity, making her moan more!

"I can't take it, I need your cock in me. I want you to fill my ass completely" screamed the gorgeous woman "Fuck me, fuck me now!"

He lifted himself from her legs and took a moment to admire her incredible beauty. She was lying in his bed, completely aroused, begging him to fuck her. He took a mental snapshot and continued his pleasurable mission.

He lay on top of her, both their bodies beginning to sweat from the rising temperature. His lips once again met hers, tongues intertwining. They locked hands and he raised their arms above her head, both of them lost in the moment, the world lost to them. The intense kissing continued for several minutes.

Below, both their cocks were grinding against each other. Every heartbeat sent a pulse of pleasure through their members. Their hands released and she began to stroke both shafts with her right hand. The pressure on his dick, combined with her mouth's frenzy almost drove him to ecstasy, but Michael controlled his urges to finish there. He had to pleasure her first.

"I want you in me, now!" screamed the black haired beauty. Her eyes were ablaze with desire.

He gladly complied. He placed her ankles on his shoulders and spat into his hands to lubricate her asshole. After making sure she was ready to receive him, he also lubricated his cock. He spread her ass-cheeks and placed his tip gently on her hole. She grabbed his hips and pulled him into her. He began to fill her slowly, stretching her out to make sure it went as smooth as possible.

After he was completely buried in her, she let out a low moan, almost causing him to empty inside her. Her ass was incredibly tight and he was struggling not to lose control. She lowered her legs from his shoulders and wrapped them tightly around his waist. Then she pulled his face toward hers and the intense kissing continued. They remained locked like this while her ass adjusted to him.

"I'm ready, make me cum!"

When he heard this, he began a pumping frenzy in her ass. Her legs were tight around him, her feet crossed to hold on better. Their tongues continued their battle.

Her moans increased in frequency and intensity. She screamed for him to fuck her. She was nearing climax. He was also close but was holding on. As she came closer, Michael grabbed her cock and began to jerk her off at the same rhythm of his thrusts. Her eyes were shut with pleasure, her mouth open, screams flying out.

As his cock moved rhythmically in and out of her asshole, she began to tighten around his dick; her cock began to twitch uncontrollably and after a very loud scream, she came in his hands. Jets of thick cum showered her toned stomach and smooth breasts. A sheen of sweat covered her delicious skin. As her pleasure was building up to orgasm, her legs' grip loosened. Michael kept pumping her asshole, instants away from cumming himself.

He lifted both her feet up to his face and began to lick her soles. When his tongue ran from heel to toes, that delicious flavor drove him over the edge and exploded inside her asshole.

Wave after wave of pleasure left him weak-kneed and he collapsed on top of the gorgeous porn star, their bodies sticky with sweat and cum. After letting themselves go mad with pleasure, he withdrew his cock from the exhausted girl; a thick rope of cum began to slowly flow out of her.

As they both lay in bed next to each other, nearly passed out from the intense pleasure, Venus grinned coyly.

"Well, this sure was your lucky day. Let's hope your streak continues tomorrow!"

After she said that, she fell asleep. Michael was thinking about her words when he also lost consciousness. What would the next day bring for him?

dadavox
dadavox
42 Followers