Sin City: Hotel Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I enter further into the room I see various video cameras set up to capture every angle. She WAS posing, and now she wants me on film with her. I slipped my dress off, and wearing only my stockings I place myself on the bed before her. I lay back with my legs spread to either side of her, offering her my sweet cunt. She wraps her arms around my thighs and hugs my pelvis into her face. I watch his face as she kisses my pussy, plunging her tongue deep into me. The sight of her eating me out excites him to climax. He cums inside her. I flush with jealousy. I wanted his sweet sap for myself.

I push him out of her with a kick of my legs. I wanted to suck his cum from her creamy pussy. She climbs up onto the bed, crawls over me, and mounts my face. I grab her plump ass digging my fingers into her flesh and pull her down onto me. I reach my tongue into her and suck the sweet syrup he left within her.

He grabs my hips and pulls me to the edge of the bed with her pussy still riding my face. He throws my thighs open and penetrates me. I grind into him as he slams into my twat with an ever quickening pace.

Panting with excitement the woman on top of me falls onto all fours. She is forcing herself faster and faster over my tongue. He leans foreword and licks between her plump ass cheeks. She shrieks and quivers above me. Her juices flow warm over my chin as she cums.

She dismounts, and her face appears opposite mine as she sits above me on the bed and kisses her wetness off my face as her hands knead my full breasts. She then sits up and kisses her man as he pounds me. She keeps her grip on my breasts pinching my nipples. I begin to cum. Screaming like a porn star my pussy holds on tight until I have milked every last drop from this prick.

I roll off the bed and stumble to the bathroom to wipe the sweat from my body with a towel. I smile at the reflection of my naked figure in the mirror as I lick the the taste of pussy and cum from my lips. I emerge once again in my little maids dress and push my cart down the hall. I smile as a couple passes me and disappear into the elevator. They have no idea what pleasures I've had today...or do they...I am happier thinking that it is my own dirty little secret.

The Date:

Alone in the employee dressing room I step into the shower and caress my naked body with the bar of soap before my date with the bartender. It's 9:30. Only half an hour. My stomach churns. My skin is alive with excitement. My breasts ripe like pears, firm with the thought of the evening ahead. As I envision my blonde bartender and the mound I left in his pants when I saw him last. My pussy swells, and I open my legs to allow the stream of hot water to tease my slit. I pass the bar of soap between my legs. The water hits my crotch again, and I gasp with pleasure. I raise one leg to rest on the rail along the shower wall and lean back into the corner, tilting my pelvis to better allow the water to pound my pussy. Moving my hips up and back I pinch my nipples to heighten the sensation. Waves of orgasm rock my body, but this is only the appetizer. Masturbation is never as satisfying as a dick. It only wets my appetite for one even more.

I turn the water off and wrap myself in a towel. My skin is so hot I nearly don't want to get dressed, but I have a date that I refuse to be late for. I pat myself dry, and slip on my little blue plaid shirt, white stockings, white lace bra peaking through a little black button up shirt. I run my fingers through my hair, a quick brush of shimmer over my face and cleavage, a hint of gloss to my lips and I head for the casino.

I reach the bar at 10:01. On my tip toes I lean over the bar to look for my luscious late night lover. As I peer down the bustling bar I feel a shocking crack across my buttocks just under my skirt with an open hand. I spin around and find myself staring into his steely eyes. My heart pounds. He smiles and motions me toward the back door.

Once outside he pins me up against the brick wall lifting me off the ground. I wrap my legs around his hips as he grinds into me. His powerful tongue presses against my own, exciting my pussy with the prospect of that tongue between my legs. My lips moisten leaving a stain across his mound at the front of his trousers as he lowers me back to the ground.

He turns and begins walking across the parking lot. I follow, nearly skipping behind him. He leads me toward a shiny black car backed into a space at the far edge of the lot. The hot pink and gold neon lights of the flashing sign for the club next door dance across the hood of his late 60's classic camero.

I'm not a huge car fan, but I can appreciate the art of the classic car. The camero in particular with it's snarling grill like a rabid wolf growling his final warning before the kill. The three slits just behind the door like gills of a killer shark. The graceful rise of the fender over the rear wheel like the plump hips of a woman in heat, and the erect fin standing proud across the rear like a boys first hard on. He stops in front of the car practically panting.

"It's a 1969 Camaro Z28" His bulge grew with excitement as he went on. "All original body panels, v-8 with an 850 4-barrel carberator. 400 plus horsepower and..."

"Shut the FUCK up! I tell him.

I HATE it when guys do that. Yeah okay, it's pretty, but honestly, I could not tell which he wanted to fuck more... me or the car. I mean what do they think they are gonna do? Stick their dork in the cigarette lighter for fucks sake? Gimmie a break.

"One more word about the car, and I'm outta here." I explain.

He looks at me incredulously. I can tell he's hurt, but I'm not here for a sales pitch. If he was more impressed by shiny buttons and wheels than flesh and blood, then I might as well go home and sit on my vibrator for all the attention I was likely to get from him.

I shove my way between him and the hood of the metal beast and sink onto my knees unclasping his belt with my teeth. I seem to have gotten his attention again. He unzips his pants in front of my face. His manhood springs forth from the cloth that had held it captive all day. His shaft thick and long, filling the entirety of my fist, and more. The head is narrow and smooth at first, with glands that flare out wide as if trying to curl back like the petals of an open tulip. A heavy glass bead of nectar hangs from the tip. I lick it with the very end of my tongue rolling it over my lips, savoring the taste. A hunger for the feast that is to come surges through my belly and I feel my clit engorge with desire.

He grabs my hair shoving my mouth over his member. I swallow as deeply as I can, but only manage to take him about half way in. Back and forth he guides my head faster and faster. I feel his cock begin to jerk in my mouth, and he pulls out stopping himself.

He lifts me onto the hood of the car facing him, and spreads my thighs over his shoulders pushing me backward. With his fingers he spreads wide the lips of my pussy and plays with the moisture he finds there.

" My god you are beautiful!" he growls.

I whimper as he pushes a single finger in.

"Mmmm...Tight little slut...Like fucking a virgin." he says as he removes his finger from my twat and sucks the juices off in his mouth. Oh how I longed to taste my pussy on his lips! I pull his head down between my legs and raise my hips to meet his mouth.

He greets me with a long hard kiss. As I rest back on the car he begins again. With a soft tongue and a long sensual slurp up the length of my slit, ending with a gentle flick over my clit.

Oh yes! He is good.

Circling his tongue gently over the outer edge of my labia, working deeper, pressing harder, still his tongue is thick and soft. Spreading my slippery lips, laying my cunt wide open he unmercilessly flicks my plump clit with a pointed tongue. He dives deep into a heavenly suction, his lips enveloping my entire crotch.

Rhythmically he sucks me, almost chewing my luscious pink folds. I rock with him, my gasps mounting, a high pitched shriek grows in the back of my throat as he pulls my clit with his teeth. Moments before I climax, he pulls away.

"Oh no" he says gasping for breath. "It's not gonna be that simple".

He rips open my blouse and lifts my bra out of the way. Like diamonds on glass my nipples cut into the palms of his hands as he kneads my swollen breasts. He flips me over, belly down on the hood. My ass high in the air my pussy is screaming to be penetrated.

Slowly he pushes his cock deep into my belly. I can feel every ripple along his shaft as my lips slide over his length. Slowly in. Slowly out. Like a cork form a bottle his head pops from my twat , and he presses himself back in. He steps up the pace quicker and quicker. His balls teasing my clit with every thrust. My pussy is on fire, I will cum any minute. Hearing the desperation in my cries, he slows his stroke. Now he inserts only the tip, and pulls out, slowly, torturously.

"You wanna cum?" he hisses

"Yes..." I gasp

"Say it!"

"I wanna cum."

"Beg for it."

"Please...I wanna cum!"

Still teasing me with his tip he strokes slightly deeper. "Tell me more." he says

Frustrated, panicked, on the edge of ecstasy, my pussy in pain, tears fill my eyes and I cry...

"Fuck me hard! Please! Make me cum NOW!"

With that he shoves his hips violently into me sending his cock deeper than ever before. I scream in pain as much as in ecstasy. My cunt spread wide to it's bursting point to take him all the way in.

My belly spasms, my body paralyzed in orgasm as my pussy cums harder than I've ever known. Feverishly he pumps, sending waves of sperm deep within me. I cry sweet whimpers of thanks as my body comes to rest on the cool metal of the hood of the car.

He pulls out, this act alone enough to send me into climax again. He walks around to the passenger side of the car and tosses a t-shirt in my direction.

"You'd better wipe your cum off my car before it ruins my wax job."

I laugh and instead roll onto my back and wipe myself dry. I toss the rag back to him " Keep it as a souvenir."

I pull my skirt down, and with legs quivering I begin walking back toward the hotel.

"Hey", he shouts, "where are you going? You asked for a double remember!"

Actually I'd nearly forgotten. But I'm tired. It's been a long day. I turn and reply.

"What kind of girl do you think I am? Besides, we have to save something for the second date."

I return to the casino and think to myself. Not bad for the first day. Not bad at all. But tomorrow will be better. And the next day, and the next...

12