Sin City - Pompei AD 70

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Antaneus, stop babbling nonsense. As my slave you can, and will, do whatever I tell you to do. So, tomorrow evening, you will prepare all ten Macedonians and bring them, totally naked, to the antechamber of my new Camera Phallica, which you have yet to see. Then you will bring into the Camera, the slaves two by two, each pair being dealt with separately, whilst the others wait outside. The slaves will introduce themselves to me, their Master. Then my normal slaves will tie the each of the lads over a chair specially designed for the purpose, so that their arses are in a position to be beaten. You and I will also be totally naked, by the way, to heighten the drama of the moment, and we will then simultaneously, administer twenty cuts of the belt to their naked buttocks, which will be in a very painful condition by the time we have finished with them. Believe me, the lads will be in agony, but it will be a lesson well learned for them: they will know who is master."

"Then you and I will have the extreme pleasure of fucking the two supplicants, who will remain strapped in position, immobile, over the chairs. Antaneus, you have probably never had the chance to shaft an arse you have just beaten, but believe me that it is one of the most pleasurable homoerotic experiences you can imagine. There is something pleasurable both for the guy using his cock and for the supplicant receiving it. It is one of the all time great fucks you will ever have. Once you have finished beating a beautiful naked arse, you will find yourself in such a state of arousal, that you will want nothing more than to force your cock into the cleft between a pair of buttocks you have just roasted: the feeling is indescribable as you stretch your partner's sphincter and give him the full length of your cock. And curiously enough, the supplicant, also finds that taking a cock up is burning arse is somehow therapeutic: having is arse well and truly fucked eases the pain of the beating he has just undergone. Believe me, Antaneus, virgin or not, fucking an eighteen year old's tight arse is one of the greatest of sexual pleasures, and when we have finished the supplicant will be in no doubt, no doubt whatsoever, what his future in the Nero household holds. And just think of it, Antaneus, we have five pairs of arses to beat and fuck: this just has to be one of the greatest fuckfests of all time."

"But, Master, do you think it right and seemly, that I should do the same thing as you, directly alongside you? This is surely something no master should allow his slave to do. I am not at all sure that I can do it. And you want me to do the same thing to five other boys."

"Look here, Antaneus, I want all ten new slaves to be initiated together, and for that I need your assistance. I can flog ten arses, but I am not sure that I can go on and fuck the ten of them myself, one after the other. So, you and I will divide the work: five each! Don't tell me that you are not up to fucking five arses one after the other. Come on, Antaneus, you are a big boy, a great stud with a great cock, so now is the time to show me what you can do, as I have never seen you fuck anyone. OK, I've fucked you times without number, but Roman tradition forbids you fucking me in return, however much I might want it, which I do. (Antaneus picked up this comment, which was very revealing and thought that together with the various remarks made by Valerius, things were apparently changing: but where was it all leading?). So, Antaneus, you will do as I command. You will flog and fuck five young men alongside me."

Antaneus, the slave, albeit a very special one, could but acquiesce to his master's order; he had made his point and now as a slave he had to obey. He was secretly pleased that Valerius, his master had overridden his objections, for like his master he found the ten young slaves very enticing. So at the end of the day, Antaneus was looking forward eagerly to the initiation ceremony. He had caned other slaves a few times and fucked quite a number, but never had he been part and parcel of an initiation ceremony: and what a ceremony, with no less than five stunning young lads to beat, always a homoerotic pleasure whatever anyone might say to the contrary, followed by the ultimate pleasure of giving each lad a taste of his truly magnificent cock. Yes, indeed, Antaneus was up for it! He could hardly wait until the next day. Once he had finished with the young lads, they would know exactly what their future was to be.

"Well, now that that is settled, Antaneus, why don't you lie down on the couch over there and let me give you a little anal stimulation to prepare you for tomorrow's mini-marathon."

Valerius spent the rest of the evening fucking his favourite slave, wishing that he could allow his partner a return bout, for Valerius enjoyed taking a good sized cock up his own hole and wished more and more that it could be supplied by Antaneus.

CHAPTER 5

It was the evening of the initiation of the ten young slaves. They were all waiting in the anteroom, all extremely nervous and fearful, wondering what was about to happen to them. The first two young men, Primus and Secundus, were led into the Camera Phallica. Standing there, totally naked, they looked around in amazement at the room in which they found themselves.The wall paintings and frieze were totally self explanatory: they were in a room dedicated to sex and little imagination was needed to see what their role would be, even if their names had not been enough of an indication. Valerius and Antaneus, both totally naked, stood there like two gods in front of the two trembling youths. Antaneus prompted them to introduce themselves to their master.

"Anus Primus, Master and Anus Secundus, Master," they said more or less together.

Valerius looked with satisfaction at Primus and Secundus. Naked as they were, they both had well developed muscular bodies and the training they had undergone with their first slave master in Greece had paid off, for they both had enviably large uncut cocks: cocks which had clearly had the benefit of a a process of enhancement. But after the initiation ceremony the ugly foreskin would be removed, as Valerius had ordered the local doctor to circumcise them as soon as they had been flogged and fucked.

Antaneus beckoned to the other assistant slaves to bind Primus and Secundus across two stools which had been placed in the room. The two boys were clearly terrified of what was going to happen, for the suspense of not knowing was nerve-racking; but they could do little but submit, as the assistant slaves fixed their arms and legs firmly in place across the beating stools, legs positioned well apart to give access to to their anuses.

Valerius surveyed a pair of virgin, unmarked buttocks, which were just asking to be beaten.He was already becoming hard at the prospect of what he was about to do to the boys. He picked up one of the leather belts and handed the other to Antaneus.

"Primus, Secundus, you are in the house of Marcus Publius Nero. As newly acquired slaves you have, like all other new slaves, to undergo a ceremony of initiation. You are first to be beaten and then you will be initiated into your special roles as sex slaves, after which you will be handed over to the doctor, who will circumcise your cocks. All slaves in this household are circumcised and you will see how the removal of your foreskin enhances the appearance of your male-meat. If you obey the rules, the initiation beatings you are about to receive will be the only beatings you will ever have in this house. However, if you are disobedient, then what you are about to experience will seem to have been akin to the touch of a feather. Immediately after the beating, you will then receive your first taste of the services an anal sex slave provides in this house."

Having informed the two lads of their immediate fate, Valerius and Antaneus each administered twenty resounding blows to the buttocks of the boys. As Valerius had said, the belt was a very painful implement when correctly applied, but it left no individual marks. The boys' buttocks grew redder and redder as the beating proceeded. If ever an arse had been roasted, then it was those of these two lads, who were in copious tears by the time the twenty cuts had been given: their arses were in utter agony.

After a slight pause, Antaneus motioned to the assistant slaves to prepare the boys' anuses for penetration, by liberally anointing them with oil. Oil was also introduced via a tube into the rectums of the two slaves, who were now ready to be fucked. Primus and Secundus could do nothing but wait, their arses in agony, wondering exactly what was now going to happen to them. They had not long to wait, as Valerius and Antaneus together, their own cocks rock hard in anticipation and gleaming with oil, advanced on the waiting arseholes, penetrated them with one vigorous thrust and proceeded to bugger the two lads. Both Valerius and Antaneus, who himself had been reluctant to participate in this intimate part of the initiation procedure, gave the young slaves a fantastically vigorous demonstration of hard cock work at its very best. They both pounded the young men's holes with the greatest vigour and then climaxed together, shooting their creamy sperm into their partner's holes. The two young men really did receive an exemplary initiation into the world of anal sex. We shall never know what the two slaves thought about this first experience, but one thing was sure: they would leave the room under no illusions as to their role in life at the Villa Nero: they were there to provide their anuses for the pleasure of their masters: nothing more, nothing less. As they left the Camera Phallica to be replaced by their fellow slaves, Tertius and Quartus, they were to face the excruciating pain of the knife, as the doctor cut away their foreskins. This had been for them a day to remember, for it presaged exactly how their life would be from now on.

And so it continued; Tertius and Quartus, Quintus and Sextus, Septimus and Octavus, Nonus and Decimus, each pair in turn had their arses thrashed and reamed by Valerius and Antaneus and then had to face the fact that they were to be circumcised. It truly was a life changing moment for these young men as they all realised now that their future was situated around their anuses, which would be at the beck and call of their master, Valerius and his friends. Valerius and Antaneus each managed to fuck five young men with no difficulty and it has to be said that their vigour was such that not one slave could have complained about receiving short shrift: all ten men were thoroughly beaten and buggered before being passed to the knife.

As they finished fucking the last pair, Nonus and Decimus, Valerius and Antaneus smiled at each other, realising that this was a job well done.

"So, Antaneus, in spite of your reluctance, I believe that you have truly enjoyed yourself, for it is not often that one gets the chance to dip one's wick into such a series of tight, young arseholes. I think I did well in my choice of these young anus slaves. Whether they were virgins or not, they all now know exactly what it feels like to take a definitive piece of man-meat up their arses. I really enjoyed that and I hope you did too. I think we have set all of them on the straight and narrow and that they now know what their future is in this house. Anyway, Antaneus, we have just fucked them but I think that you as their master, should tell them that I do not object to their having sex among themselves. It is one thing to have had your arse fucked, but it can be very frustrating if you cannot exercise your own cock on someone else's anus. So, Antaneus, let the lads know, that they can fuck each other as often as they wish when they are not required by me. I do not want frustration to build up among them. They are men, exactly like you and me: they have the same sexual needs, so I see no reason to deprive them of what is, at the end of the day, a completely natural act: men love to fuck!"

Valerius then laughed: "Of course, they may not feel like exercising their tools on each other for a few days as they have just submitted to the knife. You know, Antaneus, I really like a cut cock. Yours is magnificent, as you have a good rim to a well defined head and I hope that these lads all turn out looking good, because action apart, there is a great deal of aesthetic pleasure to be had from just looking at a well presented piece of man-meat. I wish that Roman customs were different, for under the present climate no Roman citizen could ever submit to circumcision, which is something reserved for slaves and the like. Now, Antaneus, if you feel up to it, I would very much like you to come with me to my bedroom and let me exercise my cock in well trodden territory for the rest of the evening."

Of course, what Valerius really wanted was for Antaneus to fuck him for he had observed how powerfully Antaneus had thrust is cock into the young slaves. But, the divide between master and slave, however intimate their relationship, was still there and could not be crossed.

Antaneus had been treated by Valerius as an equal in the initiation ceremony. In spite of his misgivings it had all gone well and he had truly enjoyed himself, fucking five tight holes. But now that was over, true to his respectful nature, he reverted to his habitual role: "Master, if that is what you wish, then I can but obey," and off they went together. As Valerius reamed Antaneus's anus, he fantasized to himself of what it would be like if he could ever realise his most earnest desire: to allow Antaneus to fuck him.

In the weeks following the initiation ceremony, Valerius had great pleasure in getting to know each of his ten anus slaves on a personal basis. He saw the the circumcision been a great success and each of the ten young lads now had a splendid looking cock: tools to be proud of. And Antaneus told him that he thought the ten young slaves were very happy. They were delighted that they were allowed to have sex with each other, a pastime in which they now indulged themselves regularly with application and vigour. But they had all realised that they were the property of Valerius and that they had to bow to his every wish, which they did with pleasure as they had all quickly realised that their lot in life was not an unhappy one. Antaneus found out from one of them, that they all looked forward to being called to serve Valerius, as they all enjoyed taking a very large cock up the holes. It was the same then as it is now: once accustomed to regular sex it becomes one of life's greatest pleasures to be enjoyed as often as possible.

CHAPTER 6

Valerius was now almost twenty-one years of age and he decided that for his birthday he would throw a very special party for his friends: for those of his friends, that is, who were of the same persuasion as himself: guys who liked to fuck butt! His birthday was on August 24th and the party was planned for the evening of the 23rd of August as Valerius planned to make a special announcement at midnight to herald in his twenty first birthday and a new life style for himself. Of these plans, he spoke to no one, not even to his faithful slave Antaneus, with whom whom he regularly had sex several times a week.

No one other than members of the household other than Antaneus and Valerius plus the ten anus slaves had actually seen the newly decorated Camera Phallica and it was the intention of Valerius to make this the centre piece of the festivities. So on the evening of August 23rd, Valerius welcomed his many guests and served them refreshments in his huge living room. Everyone disrobed and the room was full of very attractive naked young men, with all that that implies! However, before any sex could take place, for everyone there had come for an evening of dissipated, non-stop oral and anal male sex, Valerius clapped his hands a twice upon which two slaves threw open the huge doors leading to the Camera Phallica, into which the assembled guests now moved.

In a city where artistic pornography reigned supreme, no one had ever seen such a magnificent series of portrayals of male anal sex as adorned the walls of this room. Subject matter apart, they were all artistic masterpieces in their own right, but in their detail and exquisite rendering of the male body, they were totally explicit and left nothing at all to the imagination of the viewer. In fact, taken as a series, the numerous wall panels were more or less a text book guide to the whole field of anal sex: a sort of pictorial "how to do it" panorama. The whole lot simply took one's breath away.

But breathtaking though the decorations were, the thing that blew the minds of the entire company was what Valerius had arranged for them in living flesh. You will remember, that Valerius had had installed a long table along one wall, fitted with ankle straps along the bottom rail and with a raised rail above the table surface also fitted with straps. Tonight was the baptism of this unusual piece of furniture which had hitherto never been used. Valerius had had all ten of his young Macedonian anus slaves bound to this table, so that they offered their anuses invitingly to all comers.

The sight was quite fantastic and boggled the imagination. The first slave was stretched across table with his arse angled at the edge of the table and his ankles strapped to the lower traverse, with his legs well spaced to give easy access to his anus. In contrast, the next slave was laid flat on his back, on the table, again with is buttocks near the edge whilst his legs were pulled up an attached by the ankles to the upper cross-rail. I suppose in modern parlance we would say that the first slave presented his anus in the rear entry position, whilst his neighbour found himself in the so-called mission position. And so it went on alternating, for the full length of the table.

Try, if you can, for a moment, to imagine the extraordinary sight which greeted the guests as they enter the Camera Phallica. They were confronted with a series of ten young men offering their anuses for immediate access to all-comers, half with their feet on the floor and half with their legs held up by their ankles in the air. It was an amazing sight and its purpose needed no commentary from Valerius. Never had any of his friends ever seen a presentation of ten young arses all waiting to be fucked. The whole thing was surreal.

As Valerius's guests were taking in the extraordinary sight and prospect, for some of them were already straining at the reins, wanting to stick their cocks into one or other of the extraordinary attractive display of young buttocks on offer. As they watched, the assistant slaves were finishing the oiling process. Valerius had commanded his slaves to oil up the holes of the young supplicants, so that what was clearly going to be a monumental fuckfest would pass smoothly. He wanted his guests to enjoy themselves, but equally he did not want his young slaves to have their sphincters ruined by the excessive zeal of his guests.

Within five minutes, all ten available holes were in use and some of his friends had to wait for a second round. The sight was now quite extraordinary. All ten young slaves had been mounted by one or another friend of Valerius's eager to experience this unique copulative occasion. So, the onlookers, including Valerius himself, saw ten of his friends' arses pumping away as their owners deep fucked the slaves. It was a totally unique occasion; an extraordinary sight and when the climaxes arrived there were huge emissions of creamy cum everywhere, which the assistant slaves started immediately to wipe up.

So, whilst his guests were enjoying the unique opportunity Valerius had offered them, he himself had moved off to a low couch and had motioned to Antaneus to join him there, where he fucked his favourite slave as hard as he could. Like everyone else, Antaneus included, Valerius was totally intoxicated by the homoerotic event he had organised: it was exceeding his wildest dreams. Muscular young men with big cocks were everywhere and as the evening progressed, there was no one at all who was not engaged in anal intercourse either with the slaves or with their own friends. Valerius looked on with satisfaction for he had truly conceived an extraordinary party. It was an almost phantasmagorical occasion, as if they whole thing were an illusion, a figment of the imagination, yet it was, in fact real.