Sin of Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got back down on her knees, this time in front of the empty part of the couch, and rested the front part of her body on her elbows.

"...one of you, come and take me." She said softly and hesitantly, offering herself with a subtle thrust of her hips. One of the two remaining demons walked over and got on his knees, lining up his cock with her pussy before driving it in in one clean, hard thrust. She let out a loud moan and her head dropped as he started fucking her hard and fast. She came almost instantly, and continued to come quickly again and again. Her body was wracked in a pleasure that she'd never felt before.

He started moving even harder, but slower. Every other thrust caused her a mini orgasm as his thick cock punished her gspot and pressed into the deepest parts of her pussy. She sighed and moaned, and eventually he began to fill her with his cum. As he pulled out, she waited. The other demon assumed the same position as the previous one and began fucking her.

This went on for hours, she let all three of them take turns fucking both her ass and her pussy. Eventually she sat up on the couch.

"Are you finished now, mistress?" one of the demons said.

"One more." She replied, spreading her legs briefly before standing up. "One of you, sit here." She pointed at the sofa and one of the demons complied, sitting with his cock ready for her.

She turned her back to him and slowly lowered her ass onto his erect cock until it was in all the way. She gasped and moaned, but regained her composure, "another... come... fill me." A second demon came over and gripped her by the waist before sliding his cock into her pussy. She cried out in pleasure, having both of her holes filled to capacity. She motioned suggestively to the third demon, "no one will be left out. Come."

The third demon walked over as she took his cock in her hand and began to lick it. The two inside of her began fucking her hard and fast right from the start as she gave the other her mouth. She came and came and came, until she couldn't cum any more. All three of the demons did the same, filling her multiple times until she gave the order to stop. She stood up, wobbling from exhaustion.

"Then... it is over." She walked to the bed and laid down, her eyes closed. The demons nodded and disappeared in the same plumes of smoke that she had first seen them step out of. Her eyes closed once again, and she drifted to sleep... this time, the nightmare was over.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

She awoke the next morning in a stupor. Did any of that actually happen, or was it all just a bad dream? She couldn't bring herself to open her eyes, scared that she may see those demons standing above her again. Slowly, she mustered the courage to open them... slowly, so slowly...

And what she saw made her heart stop.

Before her, on the ground where the summoning circle had been, lay dozens of bars of gold and boxes of precious gems. She darts up and stares, wiping her eyes, pinching her arm. Is this still a dream?

She slowly rises to her feet and walks over. Atop the pile of gold lies a single rose, and with it, a note.

Thanks for the good time.

She looks at the piece of paper, and then at the gold. The paper. The gold. She sighs deeply, harshly, and covers her face. Tears. This time, tears of joy.

"Guess I got what I wanted after all..." she said, kneeling over the pile. Her eyes wandered over to the corner, where amidst a bunch of doused candles laid her hat and paint. She gets up and walks over to them, gently picking up the hat and placing it on her head.

"...or did I..."

Still naked, she picks up the bucket of paint, and starts to draw some runes...

THE END.

12