Sin Pt. 03

Story Info
Pouring lust.
914 words
4.04
4.9k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It looked like a very old structure with long narrow passages leading to several rooms. I walked under the flickering dim lights that led to the room which had a red glow visible from the gap at the bottom of the door. Soft hymns from a broken radio played somewhere along with static in intervals. I walked for a bit, feeling drugged is what I felt and managed to reach for the door knob. It was freezing cold when I turned it to open. There was a bathtub in the middle of the room with color of the walls peeling off. She was laying in the tub on her side with her chin resting on the top of her palms placed on the tub. I could see her curves through the water, her hair fell on the back and in the water. I walked towards her, bent over touching her shoulder and moving her hair to the side. She turned her head looking in to my eyes.

My hand cupped the back of her neck as I lifted her up to place a kiss on her wet lips. I touched her to make sure it was all real. I circled the tub as I stripped naked. She smiled her beautiful smile. Fragile and lovely, to be handled with so much care but I wanted to break her. I stepped in and she straddled me. I was already hard. I leaned over her and kissed her neck. She closed her eyes and threw her head back, gasping softly. My hand roamed her back reaching for her ass as I gave a quick squeeze. I kissed her deeply and my fingers exploring her cunt. She moaned and kept shifting as my fingers played. Her nipples were hard when I pinched them between my fingers, twisted them as she cried in pleasure. I kept stimulating them as I felt she loved it as much as I enjoyed it.

I lifted her while her legs around my waist, my hands over her ass, I walked towards the wall and pinned her. My cock ached to be inside of her, the pain was so real. I didn't wait for long as I pushed my entire length. Her moans took over the radio. She giggled and gasped for breath, her hands grabbed my hair, trying to pull me away from sucking on her breasts as I fucked her. I pounded her deeper and faster and harder till she begged me to stop. It started getting hot and uneasy for me. I could hear a muffled voice somewhere in my head that kept coming closer and becoming more clear to me.

"Sam, wake up... wake up."

I was startled as I jolted up from sleep.

"What's the matter with you? You're sweating and talking in your sleep. A nightmare?" Georgia asked.

"No, I'm ok... I guess."

I walked over to the balcony and filled my glass with some whiskey. My cock throbbed and ached. I sipped while looking at the night sky, didn't know what I wanted really.

There was no sleep after that so I planned on going for a run early in the morning and go back to my place. That was my last night at Georgia's anyway. Her folks were flying back. Georgia was still asleep so I left her a text saying I'd pick her up from work today. My whole day was a wreck. I couldn't work, couldn't concentrate and the rains got real heavy. We shut down early that day, no one wants to be stuck at work due to crazy climate. I drove over to Georgia's work, it was a long and boring drive. My phone rang, it was Georgia.

"Can you hear me? I've got bad reception"

"You're clear to me. I'll reach in another 10 mins."

"Yeah we'll have to drop Nika off near the foot of the freeway. We're waiting, reach soon." And she hung up.

My palms got sweaty in excitement. I get to see Nika again. I quickly drove over. They were waiting under the roof of a restaurant. She wore a thin shirt making her bra lightly visible and those pants hugging her ass. I stopped in front of them and they ran in the car. Georgia got in and wanted to give me a kiss but I felt a bit awkward. I turned to Nika who was in the backseat wiping the water with her wet hands. It was more like spreading it all over. Everything about her looked cute to me.

"You alright there?" I asked.

"Yeah.. No, I'm good." Nika's shirt was wet and all my head could think was 'big ones, wet ones'. I turned away. I adjusted the rear view mirror to get a view of Nika while I drove. She was staring outside the window, humming the lyrics of 'iris by the goo goo dolls' that played in my set. She turned her head and saw me peeking at her in the mirror, I quickly looked away. Nika grinned.

'She knows and she's playing you', my head was killing me every time she was around.

We dropped her off near the freeway where her friend was supposed to pick her up. She got off the car, bent over the window on Georgia's side, her cleavage was visible beautifully, "I'll see you tomorrow," looking at Georgia and tilted her head looking at me, squinting her eyes, "and you, soon?" She turned and left.