Sincere Feelings

Story Info
Man's truthful answer.
999 words
2.5
8.1k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darling Nat

Earlier when you asked me if I loved you I couldn't bring myself to speak truthfully because you are so beautiful and I don't feel worthy of your love.

Every time I look at your photo, my prick throbs in anticipation of making long passionate love to you, on many occasions I have masturbated over your pictures and wish your lips were pursed around my helmet or my thick twelve inches was deep in your wet cunt.

My tongue would flick your clit for hours even while your screams of orgasm were filling the room. My imagination keeps playing these images over and over. If the facts have to be known I want you badly.

It saddens me to inform you that we can't be together for reasons that if my wife finds out about us I probably wouldn't be alive, it gives me great pleasure just knowing you, the very thought you want more to happen between us excites me.

Your long straight blonde hair, blue eyes and slim figure has my brain in overdrive. I can't stop thinking about you, what could be if the two of us were to be spending eternity together.

I have never known a sexier woman than you and to up the stakes in our relationship so to speak I would be petrified of messing up and not being what you expect of me.

If still you want us to be together even after what I have already informed you then I need to inform you of my likes, dislikes and what expectations we may expect of each other.

I don't honestly know how to begin although I've probably said quite enough already. If by any chance I have made you sad then I must apologize because it really isn't what is intended. I love you and want you to be happy in everything you do.

One of my likes use to be going down the pub with my mates that ended when I met Jess, my wife. She would have to go as well if you are to enter my world.

My interests are snooker, pool, supporting Arsenal football club and Exeter City. But of lately I haven't been able to think of anything else but you and how I was going to let you know that as usual a great opportunity is again going to slip through my fingers.

I also like to cook and very often prepare a romantic meal for Jess. I dim the lights and play soft classical music in the background. More often than not there is a bottle of champagne in the middle of the room.

The other sport I enjoy watching more than partaking these days is darts. I guess if there is any sport I participate in these days it's masturbating over the idea of shagging you senseless but until that special moment becomes reality the pictures you have already sent me will have to do.

A fetish of mine is woman in tights. I like white ones. The photo you sent me in your black ones almost caused me a heart attack. My cock was hard in seconds and as I began rubbing my thick, hard length, it was as if you entered the room.

You slowly began sucking my thick length until it's pointing upwards, you then sit on top of it while I squeeze and tweak your breasts.

As you become orgasmic, you start to bounce faster up and down on my throbbing prick. Before I lose all sense of why I'm writing this letter I had better get all erotic thoughts out of my head as if I don't it will cause more upset then imaginable.

It would please me if we can still be friends and you let me know all that happens in your life. Throughout life's experiences I've heard many people say long term relationships don't work and to be honest I believe that.

You may find it hard to understand but I am turning you down but if things could be then maybe there could be room for you in my life but until then I'll just have to keep dreaming about a world that shall never happen.

I can't imagine life without you. The dark corners of my brain are sensing emptiness although I haven't finished this letter yet and in some ways I hope this world that we have began to build can still be built into a loving form of friendship.

This letter is one of those which need to be written; maybe I'll never send it. I want you and long for us to be sexual partners and more but it just isn't possible. I'm married and that puts a stop to anything happening.

I love you so much this you can believe is killing me. I want to jump on the first plane and into your loving arms. You are a beautiful person and I don't want to be the one that hurts you. I am sure there are some things which you don't like, yet I do.

If we could get together you and I would have to learn about each other although we have learnt many things by e-mails that have been sent back and forth.

In all honesty I want to strip you naked and have a love making marathon in the sun drinking vodka by the sea. We could even go skinny dipping; we could do so much together.

But to be truthful Nat as much as I long to be the man in your life I seriously don't think I am. I wish I was or could be but for a starter, we are miles apart and in two different worlds. I am married and you are single, the only way this could work out is if you agreed to become a live-in-lover as I'll never leave Jess and as it happens I love you as much as I love Jess.

P

XXXX