Sindie and Ashley Ch. 02

Story Info
A human woman is in love with a vampire.
6.3k words
4.6
4.2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dracede
Dracede
5 Followers

"I see." that was the last thing that I could say before Ashley kissed me again. It was slow and tender and it was also short. I was about to complain but my eyes lids started to get heavy. I woke up about two hours later to see my angle laying next to me. She was watching me then I went back to sleep again.

When I woke up again it was to the sound of someone arguing outside the bedroom door. I looked over and saw that Ashley was not there and I got up and, hopefully, made my way quietly to the door.

"What do you mean that she cannot stay here! I am the one that rules this house and I am your queen after all. It should be my choice to have anyone, human or not, into this house!"

"I understand but she may be in graver danger here than at her own home." Said a second voice that I was unsure of.

"Then please by all means explain to me how she is safer at home."

I knew that tone from earlier and other times when she was starting to lose her cool. I decided that it was time for me to make my presence known. Thankfully the door was opened wide enough for me to squeeze out. I was standing behind Ashley and I rested my hand gently on her shoulder and squeezed it ever so gently. She did not move but I could tell that she was calming down knowing that I was there to help her keep control of her temper.

"Ah Sindie, did you sleep well my dear?" Ashley asked me.

"I did thank you. So I assume that there would be a good reason that this gentleman is asking that I return to my home, am I right mister..."

"Andre. My name is Andre Whitehorse, and it is a pleasure to meet you Sindie."

"Likewise Mr. Whitehorse. If you don't mind my asking what tribe were you from?"

"Very perceptive Sindie, and please call me Andre. I was part of the Sioux tribe." Andre answered.

"Cool. I bet that you could probably make a great Indian professor at any college you want huh?" I replied.

He started to chuckle and even though she was upset with him so did Ashley. "As a matter of fact that is exactly what my profession is Sindie."

"Oh." Well I felt like a total dumb ass. "Ok so what is the reason that you have for asking me to return to my home instead of staying here for the weekend and the rest of next week?" I asked and that brought the conversation from a light tone back to the argument in a hurry.

"You see Sindie as I was trying to tell Miss Ashley here I have been observing the rest of our coven's conversations and I was afraid that they would do you more harm than the gentleman could do with a gun. Then again there are those that would also like to keep you around for donor reasons, if you get my drift.

"Though there are those that would rather be kind enough to make your acquaintance like I have and try to become friends but there are not that many of them. Then the ones that want to keep you for donor reasons think it is unfair for Miss Ashley to keep you all for herself. So you see there is a good reason for you to return to your home."

"I see. Those would be good reasons, but what could be worse than death?" I asked.

"Being turned against your will." Ashley answered a little pissed off. So I took her hand in mine and she looked down at our joined hands in surprise.

I nodded my head to let her know that it was ok and that I trusted and believed in her no matter what her decision was.

"Ok cousin IF I took her back to her condo who is going to protect her? I would be more than happy to if I was not needed here. And I know that I could trust Marcello but I am going to need him here as well. And of course there is also the fact that she can also see some of the more powerful auras of the house. You know that I will do everything in my power to protect Sindie even if it means forfeiting my life."

"The hell you will you will do no such damn thing." I yelled at her. Which she was not expecting me to do, and to be honest I was not expecting that either. "You are to important to lose Ashley at least from what I have gathered any way. My life means nothing compared to yours."

Ashley continued to look at me and I watched as her face turned beat red.

"Andre my friend would you be ever so kind as to leave us alone for a little bit?" She asked and Andre bowed respectfully toward the two of us and turned to leave. Ashley then grabbed my arm rather painfully and pulled me back into her bedroom. "What the hell is the matter with you? Do you not realize what you are saying? You see if I lost you I would have no more reason to continue to live. And I have lived a very long life. Yes I have found love but not like that for which I have for you. Have you no idea what losing you would do to me." She scolded me. Though I was going to fight to make my point clear.

"Yes Ashley I do know what losing me would do to you. It would do the same thing to me and every one that you rule and watch over. And that is my point you are so much more of a valuable person to lose. From what I have noticed the people or rather vampires here look up to and respect you far to much to lose you. And besides if anyone were to change me it would be you. Though I am not saying that I want to be changed. And if you ever feel the need to bite me you can. I told you before that I would never leave or hurt you." I told her. And by the lack of argument that I was expecting She was stunned by what I had said.

"Do you really mean that Sindie?" She asked me and I just nodded my head yes. Though with one stipulation that she would ask before she took any of my blood. And she did exactly that she asked me before she bit me for the first time.

I have to admit that she was right I had felt no pain what so ever. Not to mention the loss of blood that I was feeling was making me feel kind of funny. And if she had not grabbed me by the arm I would have fell to the floor.

She picked me up in her arms and carried me to her bed and laid me down gently and climbed in behind my while holding me in her arms. I could barely feel her kissing my neck but I will say that it felt wonderful having her lips on my skin. I felt like I was dreaming and who knows I may have been dreaming and if I am I hope that I don't wake up from it.

Naturally what you want is never what you get. When I did actually wake up Ashley was not there behind me and I was concerned that I had dreamed up the whole affair the previous day. When my eyes had finally focused I saw the piece of paper laying on the pillow beside me. I picked it up and I read what it said.

"Sindie I am sorry for not being here when you woke up. I was called to a meeting that was supposed to be yesterday I thought that it would be best if you got your rest from the loss of blood from last night. I thank you for allowing me to bite you and I promise that you will not change because of it. You would have to take some of my own blood in order to be changed. I will say this though you would do better to just stay in bed and I will have Anita check in on you while I am in this meeting. She is very trust worthy and she will answer any questions you may have unless it is something that I would rather tell you myself. I love you Sindie and I will pray that this meeting will not take all day like some of them have in the past. Though they have been known to take several days also. I miss you and I will look forward to seeing you (hopefully) soon.

Your love,

Ashley"

"Well I guess that yesterday was not a dream after all."

"No ma'am it was not. I am glad to see you are awake. How do you feel?" Came a woman's voice from the door making me jump. "I am sorry ma'am I did not mean to scare you and for that I apologize."

"No it's ok. I take it you are Anita correct?" I asked and she nodded her head yes in reply. "It is a pleasure to meet you Anita. Please call me Sindie. I feel weak. I suppose that is normal after having a vampire take blood from you?"

"I believe so Miss Sindie. It has been so long since I have had blood taken from me. Over five hundred years actually. Though keep in mind that Miss Ashley is far older than I am as well. I will let her tell you more about that in due time. Is there anything that I can get you?"

"Would it be possible to have some orange juice and maybe a small bite to eat? One more thing is it true that I would have to drink blood from a vampire to become a vampire?" I asked.

Anita informed me that she would get me my orange juice and something to eat and she also informed me that Ashley was right about having to drink the blood of a vampire to join their ranks. I told her thank you as she went out the door then I got out of bed and discovered that I had no clothing on. I blushed from the top of my head all the way to my neck. I wonder when Ashley had removed my clothes. Oh well I just hope that she did not do anything to me while I was out of it.

I slowly got out of bed and I found that my legs would barely support my weight and that is not a feeling that I like seeing how well I take care of my body. I went to the restroom and as soon as I made it I got very sick. I just hope that Anita does not come back before I can get myself cleaned up.

I had just finished getting dressed when a soft knock at the door came I really needed that shower. It helped my body feel better and get little stronger. I slowly walked over to the door and opened it to see Anita standing there with a tray in her hands.

"Please come in Anita. Thank you so much for doing this. I really do appreciate it. I know that Ashley had asked you to do it but I wanted to thank you." I said.

She slightly blushed and an said your welcome.

"You don't have to thank me Sindie. I am happy to be of service. Ashley also said thank you and that it was my decision to do this. She is a kind leader and I cherish her so. I would do anything that she asked of me. Even if it is not something that I would normally do. Besides I wanted to meet you anyway and this is a wonderful opportunity." she replied. "Did you get a shower? You know that you needed to stay in bed and rest. I would have helped you after you had something to eat." she reprimanded me.

"I do know but I was needing to use the rest room so I went then I got sick and I needed to get cleaned up so I could try to feel better." I told her then before I could move my knees gave out. Thankfully Anita is a vampire and her reflexes were so fast that she had caught me before I hit the floor and was still able to hold on to the tray that she was carrying. She led me to the bed and had me lay back down. She sat me up a little and had me slowly eat the food and slowly drink the o.j. so as to keep me from being sick again. Then she had me lay down and try to get some more rest. Then something had occurred to me.

"Anita do you provide any food or drinks while they are in their meetings? Or do they take a type of recess so that they can eat and drink and all that stuff?"

"They sit and have the "drinks" brought in to them. And No I do not take them in to them either. Is there a reason that you are asking?"

"There is but I do not want you to get into any trouble especially since you have no loyalties to me seeing how I am just a mere human." I told her.

Giggling she said, "Human or not Ashley loves you and I can tell that you love her as well. Human or vampire all you need to do is ask and I will try to do what you need, as long as Miss Ashley has not told me not to. I am hoping that we could become friends Sindie."

I was surprised that she would do something that I would ask even though she really doesn't know me and because she is a vampire and I am not. So I thought that I would go ahead and ask her. "Would you try to deliver a message to her for me if you are able to? Keep in mind that I do not want you to get into any trouble doing this because of me."

She smiled and asked me what the message was And I asked her if she had anything to right on/with. She handed me a piece of paper and a pen from the table next to the bed and I wrote down the message as Anita watched.

"That is so sweet Sindie. I can see why she loves you so. Is there anything else that you would me to do?" she asked.

I had asked if there was any way to tell how much longer they would be in their meeting and she said that she would let me know.

She was gone for a while, long enough for me to get some more sleep. When I opened my eyes I was surprised that there were a pair of arms around me. I looked over my shoulder expecting to see Anita and make it known that I was not comfortable with this but was further surprised to see Ashley was in bed with me. I rolled over as gently as I could to make sure that she did not wake. Though as hard as I could it did not work she was awake before I could have said hi.

"Hello my darling angel, how did you sleep?" She asked me.

"I slept wonderfully. How was the meeting?"

"Boring until I got your letter. That was cleverly done. I loved your note, 'Hello you breathtakingly beautiful woman, I hope that I do not distract you to much by sending this but I just wanted to say that I love you with all my heart. Love Sindie.' How could I not be distracted by that. But it did get me through the rest of that meeting. I wish that you were there so that you could have given your input about some of the topics that were discussed, But I know you were not up to it."

"What topics were there that I could have possibly have given any input on? I don't know the first thing about what vampire meetings are about and you know that." I told her.

"Well as you see my dear there are some financial needs that we are trying to figure out but no one seems to know, in our long existence, how to figure them out," she giggled. "Then the topic of you staying was also brought up again. This time the vote was very evenly split so we decided to reconvene tomorrow and have you present this time but we agreed to have you and I arrive early tomorrow so that you would not be put into the same situation as two days ago. That way you could try and see if everyone arriving one after the other slowly would make it easier for you to get used to the amount of power that will be in the room at one time." She told me.

I thought about it and it seemed like such a good idea now but only tomorrow will tell just how good an idea it really is. Then I realized that she had mentioned that they were having trouble figuring out the finances of the estate. "Ashley honey would you happen to have your copy of this months financial records with you so that I may give them a quick look over, that is if you don't mind."

It really should not have surprised me that she would have had them with her but I guess that she must have known that when she said that she would have known that I would have asked for them. I took them and I started to go over them.

They were what you would have expected from an ordinary house hold, you have the electric bill, the water bill, and so on but there was something that I was not sure what they were. When I asked she tried to tell me that I would rather not know but when I said that I needed to know in order to give an accurate check on this that I had to know. Well I guess even new vampires need to have blood at some point so they have to make due with blood bags or else getting it from other inhumane sources. So I went through everything and noticed that everything added up was around fifty thousand dollars just in the main household and another fifty thousand in the blood supply. But what I was having trouble figuring out was where another five thousand was going. I mentioned this to Ashley but she could not tell me.

"I guess that we might have a problem on your hands other than the more pressing issue of my safety huh?"

"I guess so. We will have to make sure to mention this tomorrow if you are able to. I wonder how long this has been going on. If I can get the others to agree to it would you mind taking a look at the past year to see when this all began?" she asked me and I told her that if they let me I would. Then something occurred to me.

"when did you take my clothes off last night? And did you do anything while I was asleep?"

"It was after you fell asleep and all I did was clean you up. It had been a long time since I had taken blood from anyone that I kind of took a little more than I should have and was a little on the messy side. I am so sorry." she answered.

"That would explain the weak feeling that I was feeling earlier." I told her. Though I did not tell her about being sick considering that she looked ashamed of herself for being weak enough to take so much blood from me.

I told her to explain to me what I should expect tomorrow. And she proceeded to tell me.

"Ok tomorrow we will sit at the table like we always have but you will now be joining us for this meeting and hopefully others. Now the one sitting to my right is Andre, then to his right will be Sandra, and to her right is Marcello. To my left after you will be Marco, then Deirdre, then Penelope.

"Andre aside from what you have noticed is a Sioux Indian as he told you but it was my uncle that had turned him. Some think that he was turned by force others think that he bugged my uncle to the point of turning him. But the truth is my uncle saved his life. Of course he told him everything about vampires and what it meant to be a vampire before he changed him. He will not tolerate anyone that talks down about my uncle or me. He has also swore that he would not change anyone either.

"Next is Sandra. She is a mystery to us. We do not know when or how she was turned. She won't tell any of us so don't try and ask, she gets touchy about that which makes us all think that she was turned by force.

"Of course you know Marcello so I don't think that I need to add anything else about him.

"Marco is a Vampire that comes and goes from time to time."

I interrupt her at this point. "Wait Marco as in Marco and Polo Marco?"

"Yes that Marco. Now if I may continue, Marco has seen a lot of the world. Almost all of it come to think about it. So if you ever want any traveling advice he is literally the best travel agent you could ask for.

"Now Deirdre is a unique Vampire. He was turned by the great Dracula himself. If there is anything that you want to know about the first vampire then he is the one to ask.

"Penelope may have just joined our coven but she is older than my thousand plus years. I think that Deirdre knows more about her than I do. So he would be a better person to ask.

"Now keep in mind that when addressing anyone specifically you must keep eye contact."

I was starting to lose concentration and awareness by now I was getting so tired and was ready to fall asleep again. When I awoke the next morning Ashley was gone again but I could hear the shower running so I knew that she was in getting ready for the day.

Suddenly I was nervous to the point of a panic attack. I slowly got out of bed and found that I was feeling good again and was quite hungry. But I wanted to get a shower before I got anything to eat. Plus I had to use the restroom but I knew that Ashley was in there.

Well Apparently when nature calls and the only bathroom I know of has my naked girlfriend in it there really is no choice but to use it even though it is occupied.

"Ashley do you mind if I use the restroom while your in the shower?" I called through the door.

"Go ahead I don't mind." she called back.

So I went in and she was stepping out of the shower as I went in. I almost turned around but I could not take my eyes off of her. She was even more beautiful undressed as she was dressed. I thought that I had a body to die for but Ashley's body is far more sculpted than I could ever hope for. Apparently Ashley noticed my prolonged gaze and was starting to squirm under my scrutiny.

"What is the matter is there something on me that there shouldn't be?" she asked.

Dracede
Dracede
5 Followers
12