Sindie and Ashley Ch. 03

Story Info
A woman falls in love with a vampire.
2.7k words
4.33
3.8k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dracede
Dracede
5 Followers

"Thank you Deirdre. I know that you did not have to answer my question but I appreciate your honesty." I told him.

As we were walking around the house I started to feel these thumps hit me in the back. I had no idea what it was but then I started to hear a growling coming from behind me. With the startled look that Deirdre was giving me I knew that I was in very deep trouble.

Before I could even turn half way toward the sound I was pulled to the ground and felt a sharp pain in my leg. I looked down at it and realized what had happened. The wolves were attacking me. But for some reason Deirdre would not pull them off. Before I lost consciousness I heard another growl and all the attacking wolves had heeled and left me alone. What I did not realize was that the second growl had come too late.

When I regained consciousness I realized that I was in no pain what so ever. Which was weird considering that three wolves had attacked me like I was their own personal chew toy. I tried to sit up but realized that I was already in a sitting position. Then I started to take in my surroundings. I was in a room that was completely white and had a small TV hanging on the wall across from my bed. I was just about to call out to Ashely when she came into the room.

"How are you feeling Sindie?"

"Why is it that whenever I am here you are always asking me how I feel?" I was surprised that my voice was just a whisper but that did not stop me from noticing the small wince that she gave. "Is everything ok? What about the wolves that attacked me? Why am I not in the amount of pain that I should be in? And why in the hell can I see and hear so much better than I have before?" At the speed at which I asked my questions she was not expecting, and neither was I. I had just gone lawyer on her and it put her on the defensive.

"Well as to the reason that I am always asking how you feel is because I can't tell with my ability. Yes everything is ok. The wolves are being punished by their pack leader for attacking you, which was uncalled for and if she was not going to then I was." She replied in a clipped tone that I have heard her use in the court room.

I also noticed that she did not answer my last two questions and that she was very nervous about answering them. Almost to the point of being affraid. Then I noticed just how clearly her aura was and as I started to look I noticed that there were other thin strands that I had not noticed before. I was about to ask Ashely but changed my mind. I got out of bed and realized that I had exceptionally good balance. I looked at Ashely but she just kept her eyes on the floor. I was getting nervous with her not wanting to look at me but that was suddenly replaced by the curiosity of where the strands led. I noticed that one of them was coming from Ashely but I ignored that one since she was standing right here.

I opened the door and proceeded out of the room and noticed that the strands went in both directions down the hall. I turned left and saw that one of the strand was getting thicker and turned down a side hall. I followed it and was aware that someone was following me. I looked over my shoulder and saw that Ashely was behind me. She was just following to make sure that I was ok I am sure so I continued following the strand that was growing bigger and thicker.

When I rounded the next corner I saw Marcello standing with his back to me. I moved up behind him and I touched his shoulder.

"What the... Oh it's you Sindie I didn't hear you. Which is unusual considering that..." his voice trailed off as he was looking at Ashley over my shoulder. I turned to see that she was shaking her head no like she hadn't told me about something which confirmed what I thought earlier in that strange room.

"Ok Ashely what haven't you told me? It can't be that bad. It's not like you changed me or anything like that." I said trying to make a joke out of it. Although with the way she looked down at her feet when I mentioned being changed made me think that I may have been. "Sindie I wasn't changed was I? The wolves wouldn't have hurt me that badly would they?" I asked her more than a little scared that the answer was going to be yes on both counts.

Ashely wouldn't look at me when she answered but atleast she did answer me this time, "Sindie I am so very sorry but they had. By the time that me and Cassie realized that what the wolves were doing it was too late. they had already opened your stomach when they stopped their attack on you. Cassie is trying to figure out why they even attacked you in the first place. because as they all passed you when they got here they had acquired your scent just like the rest of the vampires had. The shape shifters on the other hand have a very unusual way to track what they are hunting. Kind of like how you tracked down Marcello. Although I have never seen a vampire hunt like that before, especially since you have just woken up from the changing process."

Well that just put a damper on things but the really weird thing is that I can actually see Marcello's aura, even though I have never been able to. Well I guess that things just never end up the way you plan them to.

"So I guess that it's unheard of for a vampire to be snuck up on then huh?" I asked.

They both nodded and I was proud of myself. Atleast until I realized that they both had a very serious and thoughtful look on their faces.

"We need to go and get my council summoned as well as Cassie and LeFluer." She said and Marcello bowed and headed off to find them. "Could you do that again? Track someone else I mean. I just want to see if it was just luck that you found Marcello or what."

"Honestly I didn't know that i was tracking him I was just following the strand that was coming from his aura. I can see everyone's aura. Let me see if I can find Deirdre. I want to ask him something." I said and no sooner did I think it all but one strand disappeared. So I started to follow it.

Ashely was going to ask where I was going but I shook my head to keep focused on his strand. When the strand led me to a door I slowly pushed it opened so as to keep from making too much noise, but once we were inside I saw Deirdre cleaning the table in the room. I caught the scent of human blood but it didn't make me thirsty. It made me sick because it was the smell of my own blood. This must have been were Ashely gave me her blood.

Deirdre must have heard something because he suddenly had Ashely by her throat and off of her feet. Then I noticed that he was about to do the same thing to me but I was the one that beat him to it. I had him by the throat and off his feet and, subsequently, Ashely as well. But once he realized that it was me and Ashely he released Ashely and I released him.

"My deepest apologies Miss Ashely I never heard you come in and then you were suddenly there my instinct took over at the startle."

"Its ok Deirdre. You wouldn't have known, and I am assuming on this, unless Sindie wants you to know." Ashely replied.

"Wait you mean that Sindie brought you here not the other way around? How could she, she doesn't know this half of the house well enough yet."

As they were talking I focused on both of their auras and when they both started to look around for me I realized that Ashely was right. It was my decision to keep hidden or not. I heard the door start to open and rushed over to it to see who was coming in. I saw that it was Marcello and told him to act normally and not to give any indication to Ashely that I was talking to him. He nodded and proceeded to meet Deirdre and Ashely where they stood in the middle of the room. And where he stopped was with his back to the door.

"Find a way to circle around them so that you can see anyone who is coming in and if they start to speak to me then find some way to keep that from happening this is going to be pay back on Ashely for not telling me what happened when I first asked her." I told him.

He smiled probably at what I said but it was hard telling. But when he spoke I could hear the laughter in his voice and I knew that he loved Ashely but that he also loved teasing, joking, and messing with her. Just like all siblings do.

"What is it that you think is funny about all of this Marcello?" Ashely asked.

"Oh nothing dear sister. Just that Sindie is a newborn Vampire and you lost her after you got here." he replied.

"Oh you would find it funny Marcello. For all I know you helped her come up with this didn't you?" I figured that it would be a good time to start messing with her, a little bit anyway. I was behind her and I don't know how Marcello was keeping a straight face but I don't think that he will when I am done.

I gently touched the side of Ashely's face and drew my hand back before she hit it. I did it again and again. But when I did it a fourth time i did it to the other side of her face. It was hard not to join with the crowd that was starting to laugh but Ashely was waving her arms over her head and rubbing her hands on her cheeks. I made sure that I was standing there beside Marcello before releasing her aura. While I was messing with her I released Deirdre so I could keep hidden from Ashely. But he was laughing with everyone else. I could tell that she was getting pissed by the rising spike of her aura and I did the only thing that I could.

"Marcello, Deirdre stop laughing she is getting really pissed. and I want to be the main focus of it that way it keeps you guys safe. Spread the word I want to be the only one laughing." I told them.

They both nodded and headed around the room in opposite directions talking to the group and getting the group to stop laughing at Ashely. By the time they met each other on the other side of the room I was the only one laughing and Ashely turned at the sound. But the thing is I could always resort to my little trick though if things got to hairy for me.

"Sindie you know better than anyone that I hate being humiliated. How could you do this to me?"

"Come Ashely you know that if the group was this big I wouldn't have done it at all. but you were starting in on Marcello for it and accusing him for coming up with the plan but I was the one who came up with it and he was the one that went along with it. You really did have it coming for not telling me that you changed me in that recovery room you know." I said.

"Sindie we have more important things to do than pull stunts like this. And you know that I could do the one thing that I swore I would not do..."

"No you wouldn't Ashe. You love her to much to do that and to top it off you would lose the respect of everyone here and you would be alone. You we respect and love you for the way you treat us like equals and family even though, and forgive me Andre, your Uncle Al always said that a truce between species would never happed and you proved him wrong. You have powerful allies here and ones that you would not have had if you treated them anything like peers and equals." Marcello said, interupting her.

"Considering that this meeting has not officially started Marcello's interuption is fine." Deirdre commented.

"Si Marcello is right though about the peace we have with you and your coven senorita Ashely. My clan respects you too much to allow yourself to be controlled by the power to rule and dominate but with your compassion and sincerity. You are the reason we are all here today, even though it is on such horrible events." Spoke one of gentleman from the corner of the room.

"Yes the only reason we all laughed, well atleast for me any way, is because of the horribleness of the attack on Andre and then my own pack attacking your mate. I think we all needed the laugh in order to kind of brighten our hearts instead of the darkness that has been found here recently." spoke the wolf sitting directly in front of me, and I took a couple of steps back.

She turned her head to look at me with a curious look and gave me a nod of understanding, or atleast I think it was. "Umm no offense meant by stepping back but After what happened I think I will keep my distance."

"She is wise to be cautious and now I understand why my pack attacked I can smell HIM on you. and I swore that if I ever caught that scent again I would remove it from this world. Although I am confused though as I am seeing your beautiful mate Ashely but I can smell the Hunter on her."

"That's not possible Cassie. I made it my vow after what he did to you and your pack to kill him and make sure that you and yours feed off of him for a while. I even showed you his dead head. I gave that to you as a peace offering, what twelve-thirteen years ago." Ashely said.

I sat down hard where I was and was completely stunned. "Ashely what was this Hunter's name?"

"I think that it was O'Seann or O'leary..." As her voice trailed off she looked at me.

"My father and mother died twelve years ago on December 1st. You mean to tell me that they were both hunters? What does that even mean? not to mention that you were the one who killed them!" I focused on all the strands but on and that was Deirdre's.

"Deirdre I want to know everything about the Hunters, and where they came from. What there lineage is, all of it I need to know the truth about my past, my family's past."

"I knew that this was going to happen sooner or later. Although a vampire Vampire Hunter is kind of ironic. Although that does make sense as to how you were able to see auras and bend them to your will like you are. although you are starting to lose your focus on them all at once so leave this hall and stay in Ashely's room and when she starts to come up to her room you will know. I am sorry that you found out like this. I really am Sindie." Deirdre said.

Dracede
Dracede
5 Followers