Sindi's Birthday Gift

Story Info
Sindi gets reunited with someone in her past.
3.8k words
4.15
14.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sindi and I had been together now for a while and I wanted to do something special for her birthday. I've been planning it for months now without her having knowledge of it. I had a friend, A Mistress that I had become friends with over the years. We had worked together several times and I knew that she was trustworthy and safe for my little slut.

Heather, as she is named, is a very striking black lady, about 5-10, 140 with some of the nicest legs you can imagine. She is a dancer by profession so she keeps very fit. I just knew that Sindi would enjoy her very much. She had a boyfriend that would come with her and I knew that Sindi would really be pleased with him.

I wouldn't tell Sindi anything about this evening, other than we were having some friends coming over. So she was resolved to a quiet evening at home for her birthday. Something she was quite disappointed with, being as spoiled as I've gotten her.

For now though, I just wanted to spend some intimate time with her so I told her to come sit by me. She did and I put my arm around her and pulled her close to me. I always love the feel of her body against mine. She's so soft and warm and she always wants to please me. Sindi was no slouch in the body area. She was 5-7, 130, 34C with a smooth tight body.

She had been awfully affectionate with me today, so I knew that something must be on her mind. Her face nuzzled up to mine and her hand began stroking my cheek. I turned my face towards her and we kissed softly. She kissed me with little kisses on my lips and my cheek until our mouths met harder this time. I put my hand behind her head and pulled her mouth harder as our kiss became very passionate.

I felt her hand leaving my cheek and brushed down my chest and then into my lap where she searched for my cock. She didn't have trouble finding it because her kiss definitely woke it up. Her hand clasped my cock through my pants and she began stroking it, making it harder.

She broke our kiss and her other hand found my zipper and pulled it down. Her hand snaked inside of it and found my cock and pulled it out. Her hand began stroking me and she looked up and smiled with her little sexy eyes and asked, "What did you get me for my birthday MASTER?" I smiled and said to her, "It's going to take more than that my little slut."

She smiled and stood up and reached down and took both sides of my pants and as I lifted my hips off of the couch, she pulled them and my briefs off of me. She knelt down between my legs and begin stroking my thighs, moving her hand back to my standing cock. With one hand, she began stroking it and pulled it towards her and with her tongue, began licking the ridges of my head. She knows how I love that and began licking it harder.

I leaned my head back as her mouth opened and took me in. Her head began bobbing up and down on it, fucking me with her mouth. She pulled her head back with just my head in her mouth and began sucking me as her hand gripped tighter and stroked me. I gave a moan from her manipulations and my hips started lifting off of the couch. She sensed my impending orgasm and began stroking harder and sucking harder as well. Her other hand reached under me and cupped my balls and rolled them together while she sucked.

My head leaned back and I place my arms on the back of the couch and lifted my hips off of the couch and moaned. "Oh God Sindi, suck me my little slut, I'm fixing to cum."

She increased her stroking and pulled her mouth off of my cock and kept it open with it just inches from the head. I let out a loud moan and my cum started flying with a big spurt right into her mouth. She then pulled my cock down so it would aim at her tits and I bathed them with my hot white sperm. She rubbed the head over my cum and smeared it over her nipples before lifting it and running her tongue over the head to get the last few drops off of me.

"Now will you tell me what you got me?" She asked with a wicked little grin on her face. I smiled and said ok and got up and went into the bedroom and got a box. She smiled as she saw my swollen cock bob when I walked in there. While I was gone, she ran her fingers over her tits and lifted then and cleaned my cum off with her tongue. What a wonderful slut she is and she loves my cum.

I got the box and decided to lay the camisole out on the bed and then called Sari in to see it. She walked into the bedroom and saw the black sheer camisole I had bought for her and she had a big smile and gave me a kiss. "It's lovely MASTER, thanks." She says.

"This is what you are going to wear tonight for our friends Sindi," I say to her. Her mouth opened and her eyes widened and said, "You can't be serious, you can see right through it MASTER."

"That's the idea my little slut, I want them to see you," I say. "Oh, one more thing, you won't be needing the pants portion of this camisole." I know your mind was going 90 miles an hour because I saw you instantly blush, then after you thought about it, a big smile came over your face. She was thinking it would be some men friends I had but boy, will she ever be surprised. I begin to grin.

With about an hour before our guests arrived I told her to go take a good shower and get ready for them. She did so and when she was ready, she came into the room with me with nothing on but the camisole top and a little shy smile on her face. "You look lovely my little slut," I say. "Thanks," She said back. "Now," I tell her, "Let's go get you prepared for our guests.

She walks in to the bedroom and gets on the bed and waits for me to come in. When I come in, I'm carrying some velvet rope and a blindfold and her eyes lit up again when she saw that. She loves being tied up and blindfolded almost as much as loving surprises. She lays on her back and automatically holds her arms over her heat towards each corner of the bed and her legs spread wide. I tie her up and then take the blind fold and lay it by her but not putting it on just yet.

"We have to get you ready Sindi," I tell her. I move my fingers to her pussy and explain that I want her pussy to be extremely wet when our guests get here. This excited her, whatever was going to happen. My fingers started moving over her clit and inside of her pussy. She loves when I make her cum like this but I just wanted her wet for now. Several times she was close to cumming and I moved my hands away and prevented her from going over the edge. She was humping against my hand and begging me to let her cum. "Not now my little slut, you'll get your chance later." I say.

Her cunt juices were literally leaking out of her pussy, down into the crack of her ass and on to the bed. She was ready. I then took the blind fold and wrapped it over her eyes and checked it to make sure she couldn't see. I then took some warming ointment and rubbed it over her nipples and on her clit. She jumped when the cool ointment touched her but then before long, it started heating up. After a few moments she begin squirming as the heat was exciting her clit and breasts even more. If she could have, this would make her cum without any help. "I'm so hot MASTER, I need to cum, please let me MASTER, my pussy is on fire" Sindi begs as she hunches into the air as if she is fucking someone. At that time I hear the doorbell and then leave her and go greet my friends.

As I open the door, this gorgeous black woman enter and wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me hello. "Sweetie, how have you been?" Heather speaks softly. "Fine hon," I say to her. "I'm so glad you could make it." She introduces me to her slave and we walk into the room.

"Did you bring what I asked you to Heather?" I asked. "Yes, I sure did," she says with a smile as she patted her bag she brought. She turned her attention to her slave and told him when he addressed me, he would call me MASTER and when he addressed my Sindi, he would call her slut. "Yes MISTRESS" he says.

"So where is this wonderful woman you have been telling me about?" Heather asked. "She in the bedroom and she is so ready for you as you'll see." I say. "But before we go in there, we must remove our clothes."

"You devil," Heather spoke. "You just want a chance to see my pussy don't you sweetie." I smiled and said, "Heather, any time I can, I want to see and feel your pussy." So we undressed.

Heather was an amazingly built woman. As I said, she is a dancer and keeps hard and fit. I pulled her to me when she got undressed and kissed her, pressing my body into hers. "Hmmm, you are just beautiful tonight Heather. I don't know if I can keep my hands off of you.," I say. "I was hoping you wouldn't baby," she said as she winked at me. I glanced over her shoulder and saw her slave and my eyes widened. "Damn Heather, you didn't tell me you were going to bring a weapon with you," I said as we laughed. Her slave had a tree trunk hanging between his legs. "He's my foot long hot dog sweetie," she says and we laugh again. "Now where is your slut?"

Sindi was in agony now, hearing all of our conversation and not knowing or seeing who it was. Yet she kind of figured they were black by their voices and when she heard about that tree trunk, she almost came.

As we entered, Heather turned to me and commented on how lovely my slut was. She turned to her slave and saw the expression on his face as one of surprise, looking down at this gorgeous lady laying in the bed. I looked at her slave and asked, "Do you think she will be able to take all of your cock." He looked at me and said, "Yes MASTER, she will handle it all right." Heather and I looked at each other and grinned at his confidence.

Sindi was laying there listening and trying to visualize what will happen to her tonight. "Sindi, these are my friends. I know you've never been with a MISTRESS before so this will be an new experience for you. But out of respect for her call her MISTRESS but you must address her slave as slave. Understood?" I explained. She agreed.

"May I touch her?" Heather asked. "Sure love, she is here to please us tonight so be my guest." I say to her. With that she sat down on the bed and reached with her hand and felt how wet Sindi’s cunt was. "Oh baby, she IS wet and so inviting," Heather says.

Her hand roams down Sindi's legs and up again feeling how smooth she was. Her hand roamed up to Sindi's breasts and pinched her nipples and smiled. "Slut, have you ever been with a woman before,?" she asked. "Yes MISTRESS," Sindi whispered. "How about a black woman," Heather asked. "No MISTRESS, I haven't," Sindi again whispered. "Have you ever been fucked by a big black cock before slut?" She asked. Sindi says that she had and Heather asked, "Would you like to have a big black cock in your pussy tonight slut?" Sindi shuddered and said, "Oh yes MISTRESS, I need a cock right now. I haven't cummed all day and I need to so bad."

"Well, if you please me good enough, I just may let you have my slave fulfill your needs." Heather says. "Oh thank you MISTRESS, I will please you." Sindi says.

I pull up a chair and place it by the bed and tell the slave to have a seat and watch. He does.

Heather begins sucking on Sindi's tits and biting kind of gently on her nipples. Heather's hand moves down Sindi's body and reaches between her legs. Heather's fingers begin sliding along the lips but not touching Sindi's clit. It didn't matter to Sindi whether she touched her clit or not, just the idea of this woman touching near her pussy sent shock waves down her body. "I think she needs something in her pussy MASTER." Heather says. "I think so too Heather," and I hand her a rubber dildo. Heather moves down and takes the dildo and rubs it over the same lips she had been touching. "You want something in your cunt don't you little white bitch," Heather directed towards Sindi. When Sindi heard those words, she automatically lifted her ass off of the bed and hunched it towards Heather. "Oh yes MISTRESS, put something in there so I can cum, please." Sindi begged.

Heather started moving the rubber dildo over Sindi's body and finally she took her fingers and pulled Sindi's pussy open and placed the head against her opening. Sindi hunched upward trying to draw the object into her cunt but Heather wouldn't allow her to have it. Heather looked at me and asked, "Do you think this nasty white bitch should cum?" I looked and smiled, "I think it is time that she does. There will be plenty more before we are finished."

"OH THANK YOU MASTER," Sindi screamed out. "Touch me, fuck me, or whatever it takes, but just let me cum."

Heather looked up and told her slave, "slave, tease her with your cock."

"Yes MISTRESS," He said and got up on the bed next to Sindi's head. He took his large cock in his hand and began rubbing it over Sindi's lips and her face. Sindri jumped when his cock touched her face but then she wanted to take him in her mouth so she turned her head and opened her mouth but all he did was rub it on her lips and face.

Heather then took the rubber dildo, which was almost the size of the slaves cock and pushed in into Sindi's cunt. Sindi was moaning and raising her hips to accommodate the large cock substitute. "You want all of this cock in your pussy, don't you slut? You'd like to feel this cock filling your wet pussy wouldn't you, you little white bitch cunt." Heather prodded Sari. "YES MISTRESS," Sindi said as she kept moving her hips around until so the cock would go in deeper.

Heather's finger found Sindi's clit and began rubbing it as she shoved the cock inch by inch into Sindi's wet pussy. Her pussy was so wet that the cock slid in with little resistance. Pushing the cock in and pulling it almost out, Heather began fucking Sindi with it while the slave kept teasing Sindi with his cock. Sindi hadn't been able to get the head of the cock but she realizes it is not your normal cock. Her tongue has found that the head is huge and wonders if she can get it in her mouth. Whether she can or not, she wants to try.

Sindi began bucking her hips as Heather slid the cock in her and massaged her clit. It didn't take long before Sindi started feeling the impending climax through her loins. "OH GOD MISTRESS, FUCK ME... I'M FIXING TO CUMMMMM." Sindi screamed.

Heather worked the dildo in and out harder as Sindi arched her back and let out another scream. "YESSSSSSSSSS... I'M CUMMING... OH GOD I NEEDED THAT... FUCK ME HARDER." Her urgings made Heather push it up as far as it could go and kept it there while Sindi came and came.

Heather didn't pull the dildo out of Sindi, but left it buried deep inside of her. She wanted Sindi to feel the large object in her for a while until she did something else.

Heather was hot now and needed a cock herself, but she was patient. She moved up and hovered her body over Sindi's. Her breasts hanging down and she rubbed them against Sindi, nipple to nipple. "You enjoyed that didn't you slut?" Heather asked. Sindi nodded her head yes. "But you are ready for some real meat aren't you bitch. You are ready for my man slave to fuck you aren't you you little white slut. You want some big black dick buried in your pussy don't you." Heather asked while she was rubbing her nipples over Sindi's erect nipples.

At this point, Sindi was in a frenzy, listening to Heather and having her slave rub his huge cock over her face and lips. "OH YES MISTRESS, PLEASE LET ME HAVE HIS MEAT. I WANT HIS COCK SO BAD." Sindi begged.

I couldn't take it any longer. My cock had been hard from watching what was going on and I had to put it somewhere. I move up behind Heather and reached under her and found her wet cunt. Once she felt me, she moved her ass up high in the air so I could guide my cock into her. I took it in my hand and guided it to her opening and then grabbed her hips and shoved my cock forward, feeling her pussy opening to take me in. Heather was still hovered over Sindi and Sindi could feel the extra pair of legs on her skin. I began fucking Heather hard now, wanting to cum deep inside of her. Her tits were slapping against Sindi's tits each time I thrust forward.

Heather backed up her ass against me as I fucked her. She said to Sindi, "You want some cum don't you bitch? You want some white cum in you, on you, anywhere don't you slut?"

"OH YES... I NEED CUM... I WANT TO TASTE SOME CUM MISTRESS." Sindi moaned. I began fucking Heather harder now as my climax was near. When I came, I arched my back and buried my cock deep inside of her and let fly with a real load of cum.

As I pulled out, my cum still inside of Heather, Heather moved up and placed her pussy just over Sindi's face. "I've got your cum whore, now suck it out of my cunt." She lowered her pussy on Sindi's mouth and Sindi instantly felt my fuck that I just loaded in Heather's cunt, dripping on her mouth. Her tongue began lapping each drop as she kept feeling if drop on her mouth.

Sindi had never eaten a black woman's pussy before and was reluctant at first but once she found it was no different from any other pussy, she directed her energy towards fucking Heather with her mouth. After all, she was getting the cum she was so desperately wanting.

Heather's pussy humped Sindi's tongue as she climaxed. Giving Sindi another new taste. Mixed cum from a fresh fucked pussy. Sindi loved it.

Heather got off of Sindi and asked her, "You are ready for my slave aren't you slut?" Sindi was just moaned and her actions showed she was more than ready. Her cunt was dripping and ready. "Yes MISTRESS, please let him fuck me." Sindi begged.

Heather tells her slave to let her have what she wants and then she walked over and sits on my lap, facing the bed. The slave moved in between Sindi's legs and takes the dildo still embedded in Sindi's cunt and guided his cock to her opening. Sindi almost panicked, feeling the size of his cock. The head felt as big as a tennis ball. The slave pushed it inside of her without worrying if she could take it or not because he knew that she could. The slave thrust his hips and sent about three inches into Sindi's cunt. He kept up until he had about 6 inches inside of her and Sindi was going crazy now, wanting his cock but worried about it's size.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh... IT HURTS BUT DON'T STOP" Sindi said as she raised her hips to give him better access. The slave began fucking her now, gaining an inch with each stroke until he almost had all 12 inches inside of her. She could only remember one time in her life that she had a cock that deep inside of her but that thought quickly vanished as this one was pushing against her womb.

Unhhh... Unhhhhh... Unhhhhhh was the only sound Sindi could make as this man fucked her unmercifully. Sindi had already cummed twice with him fucking her. She was loving the feeling of being filled so fully.

I told Heather that it was time to take off the bindings so we untied her arms and legs but left the blindfold on for a moment.

Unhhhhh... Unhhhhhh... Unhhhhh... Sindi grunted as this man was driving his cock into her cunt. "You want to see this man who has your pussy so filled Sindi,?"

"Unhhhhh... Unhuuhhhh... " Sindi grunted. When I removed her blindfold and she focused her eyes on the hulk of a man fucking her, her eyes widened and her climax hit her the same time and she screamed, "OH MY GOD... IT'S ROY....I'M CUMMMMMMING...." When her pussy finished erupting, Roy pulled his cock out and like a cannon, shot his load all over Sindi's body as Sindi blacked out for a moment from the exhaustion and the excitement of Roy fucking her.

Now Sindi knew what Roy meant earlier when he was so confident that she could take all of him. She had fantasized about Roy ever since he had fucked her at the bar that night her car broke down.

Sindi looked at me and I smiled and said... Happy Birthday Sindi. This was more of a surprise than she could ever imagine.