Sindys Undoing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop teasing it and get to sucking, you fucking whore. Wrap those giant dicksucking lips around my cock." He said to Sindy.

Sindy took this as her cue to get to work. She took his entire shaft down her throat. Lucy had been teaching her to deep throat for the last year or so with bigger and bigger dildoes. She could successfully deep throat a 10 inch dildo, but it wasn't as thick as Master's cock. She felt a little pride as her nose hit his stomach that she had taken all of him. She let her tongue go out of the bottom of her mouth and lick his balls. She heard Lucy orgasm violently as she did this and could see out of her peripheral vision that Lucy continued to finger herself, going for another one. Sindy pulled her head almost all the way off of Master's cock, just leaving the head in her mouth. Then she went all the way back down to the hilt again. She heard Master moan, and she knew that he must like it. She continued her assault on his cock, varying up her suction, speed, and even twisting her mouth some as she went up and down. Her manicured fingers were gently caressing his balls, occasionally one of her fingers roamed to tickle his ass. He was really getting into it and his cock was amazingly hard. Master grabbed her pigtails and started fucking her face. He would push his cock all the way down her throat and then pull it almost all the way out. Then he would ram it forward, back down her throat. He was picking up the pace and really fucking her face hard now. She knew he was close, and could taste more and more precum with every thrust.

"Are you ready to take your Master's cum, you slut?" he asked.

Sindy couldn't say much with a giant cock being rammed down her throat violently. And besides, she had always been taught not to talk with her mouth full. She heard Lucy orgasm again, this time even louder.

Master was really fucking her face hard now. He had a death grip on her pigtails, and she couldn't move off his cock, even if she wanted to. He pulled her all the way down on his cock as she felt the first blast of his cum shoot down her throat. He pulled back a little, so that his cock was not buried in her throat and she felt the second, third, and fourth blast of his cum on her tongue. Then he pulled out of her mouth entirely and shot the remaining two blasts onto her face.

"You better swallow all of that, you fucking cunt." Master said.

Sindy showed him the cum in her mouth by sticking out her pierced tongue. There was definitely a mouthful there. Then she closed her mouth and swallowed it all, opening it back up to show Master that she had indeed followed his orders. Lucy had gotten off the couch and was standing next to her. Lucy scooped the copious amounts of cum off of Sindy's face with her fingers and told her to lick them clean. Sindy greedily did so, sucking Lucy's cum covered fingers with abandon. Soon, all the cum was off of her face.

"Now, lick his cock clean, you slut." Lucy said.

Sindy leaned forward and gently licked and sucked every inch of Master's sensitive cock clean.

"Look at her little sissy clit, Bob. It is trying its best to get hard in the cage. She must really love sucking your cock." Lucy said.

Sindy didn't think it was her place to say that her little sissy clit attempted to get hard when the wind blows these days. After being in chastity for three months, constant porn viewing, daily edging, and being plugged almost 24/7, what did she expect? But she kept quiet, as she knew it would be futile to argue.

"Well, she is going to be getting a lot of it. That is one hot sissy you have there. We will fix the sissy clit in a few moments so that it won't be trying to get hard again. Once I am done tonight, that thing will be a useless piece of flesh in less than three months. Then she will be 100 percent sissy. I take it that you have a bondage bench somewhere in here?" Bob said.

"Yes, of course. I have to strap her down every day when I edge her. I don't want her getting any ideas when I take the chastity device off of her." Lucy said.

"Well, go get her strapped in, and I will make us more drinks." Bob said.

Lucy led Sindy into their bondage room. She saw Sindy about to say something and cut her off.

"Not a word. I have been telling you this was coming for a long time, and you thought I was bluffing. As you can clearly see now, I am not." Lucy said sternly.

Sindy was clearly scared now, but also very aroused. She had always been very much turned on when Lucy talked about hormones, but this just seemed so sudden. She laid back on the bench and put her legs up in the stirrups. Lucy proceeded to strap her legs and feet into them, and then moved up to her arms. Once her arms were secured, Lucy pulled the strap across her chest and buckled it, and then ran a strap across her stomach and buckled it. She was now completely helpless, and in the position she always was when Lucy edged her.

"I don't want to hear one word out of you, or else I will use the biggest ball gag we have. You know the one, you always complain about how badly it hurts your jaw when I use it." Lucy said.

Dr. Cornelius walked into the room carrying the drinks and his bag.
"Here's your drink Lucy. Here's to a long lasting friendship." He said as he raised his glass in toast.

As they clinked their glasses together, Sindy felt as if her fate was sealed. She was petrified, but her sissy clit was betraying her. It was as hard as it could get in the CB3000. Lucy came over with the key and took the CB3000 off of her. Sindy's sissy clit stood at full attention now.

"Well, I can see why you sissified her. There really isn't much there anyway. I can't imagine that this little thing ever satisfied you in the first place." Bob said as he fondled Sindy's sissy clit.

Sindy almost came off the table when he touched her extremely sensitive clit. She wanted to cum so badly. Maybe if I behave, they will let me cum, Sindy thought.

"Do you have somewhere I can wash up before we get started? Let me just lay out what I will need here." Bob said as he laid out a surgical pad on the table near Sindy's feet. This was followed by several instruments placed on top.

"Sure thing. Let me show you the bathroom." Lucy said as they both left the room.

A few minutes later, they both entered the room. Bob had on surgical gloves and Lucy was finishing her drink.

"Ok, Sindy. This will only take a few moments and then we will be all done. You will be on your way to being a true sissy." Bob said.

Bob pulled out some alcohol wipes and began swabbing down Sindy's ass at the incision point. Sindy's legs were high in the air, and she couldn't move a muscle. She had never felt more vulnerable. Meanwhile, Lucy was busy fondling her sissy clit---which was as hard as a rock. She began to slowly stroke Sindy's clit up and down. It didn't take long before Sindy was about to explode. Lucy stopped all stimulation.

"Now, I am just going to give you a light local anesthesia so that you won't feel a thing." Bob said as Sindy felt the needle go into her right buttocks.

Lucy had resumed stroking Sindy's sissy clit and was talking dirty to her.

"Don't tell me you don't love this, you fucking whore. Your little clit has never been harder."

Sindy was almost to the point of exploding again, and again Lucy stopped stroking her. Sindy could feel her right buttocks going numb.

"While we wait for the anesthesia to fully take effect, I think Sindy should provide a little oral service to me just to pass the time. Lucy, could you help me take my cock out of my boxers? I don't want to ruin our sterile environment." Bob said as he laughed.

Lucy pulled Bob's cock out of his boxers and placed it in Sindy's mouth. Bob began fucking her mouth in earnest as Lucy resumed the torment on Sindy's cock. Lucy edged Sindy to the point of orgasm another 15 times before she heard Bob announce that he was cumming down this slut's throat. Lucy couldn't remember the last time she had been this aroused. She could literally feel her juices running down her thighs. She helped Bob put his cock back into his boxers as he walked back towards Sindy's feet. Lucy could feel Sindy trembling from being so aroused and went back to work on stroking Sindy's sissy clit. Meanwhile, Bob had picked up his scalpel and the small plastic hormone device and was sterilizing them both.

"This will only take a few more seconds, Sindy. Then you will be on the way to permanent sissyhood." Bob said.

Bob made a very small incision in Sindy's right buttocks and slowly inserted the plastic device into the incision. Once the device was all the way in, he cleaned the incision point again with alcohol and closed the small cut with Dermabond. He then placed a bandage over the cut. Lastly, he pulled out another syringe filled with liquid, wiped down Sindy's bottom with alcohol again, and injected the liquid into her buttocks. He then declared that he was done. Lucy had been edging Sindy through the entire procedure and she had managed to drive Sindy crazy for another 4 edges. Sindy was shaking in frustration.

"All done now, Sindy. The plastic device inside her will release the maintenance dosages daily. I just gave her a massive dose of the cocktail to get her started on the right foot. She may feel some nausea and cramping tonight and tomorrow morning, similar to a pregnant woman's morning sickness from all of the hormones that will be raging around inside her, but that will pass with time. You can discontinue the use of the herbals, because she certainly won't be needing them anymore. " Bob proclaimed.

"That is excellent news, Bob!" Lucy said.

"When can I use this sissy's cunt?" Bob asked Lucy.

"No time like the present. But for now I need to cum, so her mouth is going to be occupied for a bit." Lucy said as she laughed.

Lucy straddled Sindy's face and started grinding her soaked pussy onto Sindy's tongue. Meanwhile, Bob had retrieved the can of Crisco and was lubing his hands thoroughly. Lucy immediately reached her first orgasm, and it was so strong that she squirted a huge stream of cum into Sindy's mouth. Bob had removed the enormous plug from Sindy's ass and was probing it with three fingers, then four. Then he had his fist inside Sindy. Lucy was coming down from an extremely intense orgasm, but seeing Bob's fist in Sindy's sissy pussy got her going again almost immediately. She ground her pussy back into Sindy's face.

She saw Bob begin to work the fingers from his other hand into Sindy's ass alongside his fist. She had gotten two fists into Sindy before, but it took a long time and it almost sent Sindy through the roof. Bob's hands were almost twice the size of Lucy's and she could feel Sindy start to shake again. At this point, Bob had one fist and four fingers from his other hand inside Sindy. Lucy was so turned on that she came again. Her orgasms were coming in waves from all the excitement. Bob was trying his best to get both hands inside Sindy, and Sindy was moaning uncontrollably onto Lucy's clit. When Lucy saw Bob's other wrist buried in Sindy's ass, she couldn't believe it. Sindy's sissy clit was leaking fluid like crazy and a medium sized puddle had formed on her stomach. Bob was working both fists in and out, and it was milking the sissy cream out of Sindy. This sight (and Sindy's talented tongue) caused Lucy to orgasm yet again. After about 10 more minutes of this, and 5 or 6 more orgasms for Lucy, Bob announced that he thought that was all the milk he thought he could get out of the sissy. There was a large puddle of cum on Sindy's stomach. Sindy had been milked before, and while it felt good, she still had a desperate need to cum.

"Why don't you feed that to her while I go wash up?" Bob said to Lucy.

"Excellent idea." Lucy said as she got off of Sindy's face. Lucy picked up a spoon from her bondage kit and began spoon feeding Sindy's sissy cum into Sindy's mouth. Sindy gobbled it up greedily and swallowed every drop. Sindy was so aroused from the whole scenario that her sissy clit never went soft the entire time.

Bob came back in the room and asked where the condoms were. Lucy threw him one from her kit and he put it on his cock, which had remained rock hard the entire time.

"Do you have another one? This hot little slut has me really worked up, and I want to put two on so that I can fuck her longer. I don't want to cum too fast and ruin the moment." Bob said.

Lucy threw him another condom and said, "You can certainly fuck her as long as you want, but remember that you will always be welcome to fuck her anytime you like. And your friends too." Lucy said.

Bob put on the second condom and positioned himself at Sindy's sissy pussy. He rammed his cock all the way in, none too gently. Sindy squealed, as she was very sensitive from the double fisting already. Bob did not hold back and fucked her with abandon. This, of course, got Lucy aroused again and she climbed back onto Sindy's face and started grinding again. She reached down and began teasing Sindy's sissy clit again as Bob fucked her harder and harder. Lucy had lost count of how many times she had cum already, but she managed to cum again another 5 times and edge Sindy another 10 times. Lucy got off of the table and just watched Bob plow Sindy like a wild animal. He had been fucking her for a good 20 minutes or so at this point, when he pulled out. He walked to the head of the table and pulled off both condoms.

"I think all sluts should always taste their Master's seed. It is just wasted if it is shot into a condom."Bob said.

"I agree." Said Lucy.

Bob was ramming his huge cock down Sindy's throat again and groaned loudly as he shot his load into her mouth.

"Don't swallow it yet, you whore. Show it to me." He said.

Sindy opened her mouth and showed Bob the massive load that was in her mouth.

"Swish it around like you would mouthwash. That is a taste you are going to become all too familiar with." He said.

Sindy swished the cum in her mouth for 15 seconds before Bob told her to swallow it down.

"I think we are done here, for tonight." Bob said.

"Yes, I think you are right." Lucy replied.

Lucy went to the small freezer in the bondage room and took out the item that she knew Sindy dreaded most. The ice pack. Sindy knew that if this came out, that she was not going to be allowed to cum, and was going back into the chastity device. Lucy smiled an evil smile at Sindy as she placed the ice pack on her swollen sissy clit. Bob watched and laughed as Lucy held the bag and Sindy squirmed on the table as much as the bonds would allow. After 2 minutes of this treatment, Sindy's sissy clit had run back into her body like a frightened turtle.

"Bob, would you mind handing me that CB3000 on the table over there?"

"No problem." He said as he handed it to her.

She slid the chastity device onto Sindy's shriveled clit easily.

Bob leaned over Sindy and said, "Just think slut, in about a month, you will have trouble getting that little sissy clit hard. And in three months, it won't ever work again. It will just be a useless piece of flesh."

Once the lock was in place on the chastity device, Lucy undid the straps holding Sindy in place and helped her up.

"Let's get those breast forms off of her and take some before pictures of her breasts. That way, when my hormone device starts really working, we will have a basis for comparison." Bob said.

"We can take them off so you can look at them, but there is no need for pictures. I have taken pictures of her every day in her transition and will continue to do so. It is for our website." She said.

"You have a website?" Bob asked.

"Yes, it is www.sissificationofsindy.com I will give you a user name and password for free so that you can view her progress from male to what you see now. I think you will be amazed at the transition. We have lots of paying members, and sponsors—which is why Sindy doesn't need to work anymore. There are lots of videos on there of me fucking her with a strapon, and her being gangbanged, her performing humiliating tasks in public, etc. Hopefully you and your friends can add some videos too, but the hormones are a home run." she said.

"Excellent. I don't know why I am just meeting you now. We could have had this slut way further along by now if I had met you earlier. But today is the first day of her new life!" he said as he was examining Sindy's tender buds. From the herbal estrogen, she had a large A cup or a small B cup, and the doctor was impressed. He was rolling her pierced nipples around between his fingers and Sindy was moaning loudly. "These herbals you had her on were working far better than I would have imagined. Wait until you see the results from the pharmaceutical grade hormones we just put in her! I have some nipple stretchers we can put in these piercings too. We will have these nipples stretched to at least an inch so they will show through even the most padded bra."

They exchanged phone numbers and email addresses. Lucy promised to email a user name and password to Bob and told him to begin preparing Sindy's next adventure with his friends. Bob wholeheartedly agreed and said he would have a better idea of adventures for her after he had already seen how far along she was on the website. Then Bob said that he better be going because it was late and he had to work tomorrow.

He looked into Sindy's eyes and said, "Bye for tonight slut. But I promise you will be seeing a lot more of me and my cock in the future." With that, he grabbed her head and shoved his tongue down her throat. He made her kiss him goodbye for at least a minute before he let her head go.

"Thanks again Lucy. I will be in touch." He said and turned and walked out the door.

"Well, that was certainly a successful meeting, wouldn't you agree, Sindy?" Lucy asked.

Sindy nodded her head in agreement.

"Let's go into the bedroom. All of this excitement has me wanting to cum again." Lucy said.

Sindy followed Lucy into the bedroom.

"Get the strapon extension to your CB3000, cumbreath. I need something inside of me."

Sindy retrieved the attachment to her CB3000 and was blushing from the name. It was a reminder of the three huge loads of real man semen and the large puddle of sissy cream she had swallowed that night. The device was 9 inches long, and thick. It attached to the end of her CB3000, which certainly gave her Mistress pleasure, while giving her none whatsoever.

When she had the extension attached, Lucy commanded her to her knees and told her to start licking. Sindy could not believe how wet she was. Lucy came almost immediately.

"Now put that cock inside me, slut. I want you to fuck me like your Master fucked you." Lucy demanded.

Sindy put the tip of the large dildo at the entrance to Lucy's pussy. She had planned to gently ease it in, to let Lucy get used to it, but it was not necessary. Lucy was so wet that it slid right in. Sindy began to rock back and forth, fucking Lucy with the strapon. She could feel nothing, but she could tell it was driving Lucy wild with lust.

"Fuck me harder, slut." Lucy growled.

Sindy was really fucking Lucy hard now, pushing the cock all the way in to the hilt, then pulling almost all the way out and ramming it home again. She could tell that Lucy was cumming yet again, but she knew better than to stop until Lucy told her to. Lucy had meanwhile pulled Sindy's bra down and was tugging sharply on Sindy's nipple piercings and rolling her nipples with her fingers. Sindy was moaning loudly, as was Lucy. Lucy was cumming in waves now.

"Everything I have done to feminize you so far..Oh God, yes, right there...has turned me on so much...Oh damn, that's it...But tonight has been the best so far...Don't stop, you fucking whore...You are now a full fledged sissy bitch...oh yesssss...my sissy bitch...ahhhhhhh...to be used like I see fit...oh damn, there's another one...with a now useless cock...oh my God, that's the spot....and your tits growing bigger and bigger...yessssss...and when they stop growing from the hormones...oh, fuck that feels so good...I am going to give you implants so big that you can't even see your feet...ohhhhh...more tattoos...more piercings...oh, shit...with Bob's help, we are going to make you into the biggest sissy slut cum dumpster there ever has been...Oh, my God!