Sinful and Three

Story Info
She invites two home for us.
1.4k words
3.99
48.2k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

IV

I heard noise from inside when I approached our little apartment. The place was built in a U shape, like an old fashioned motel. There was a big public area in the U with a barbecue area, picnic tables and such and a huge ficus tree shading all.

Several of our neighbors were lounging around, sipping suds and deeply into animated conversation. When they saw me, the conversation came to a screeching halt. I waved and continued on to our door. The noise from within got a lot louder when I opened the door. I stepped in hurriedly and slammed the door behind me.

"That should remove all doubt" I thought as I stepped into our living room. The scene in front of me seared my brain.

Cindy was on the floor, stretched out on the comforter from our bed. She had one guy in 69 with his dick deep in her throat. They were on their sides. Another man was spooned in behind her pumping into her with enthusiasm.

They were all moaning loudly, like it was a competition. The sexual aura was intense. The smell of wild fucking was in the air. With each thrust, the noise was reaching new heights.

Cindy froze. She spit out the cock in her mouth and screamed, "Not there. Aggggggggg."

She struggled to push away the guy behind her, but he had her firmly in his grip and now was pumping into her little ass, using it as he had been using her pussy. Tears were flowing down her cheeks from the initial pain. Then her expression changed to something else as her body adjusted to the new assault.

A shiver rippled her body. She rocked her ass back to meet his thrusting weapon. She had never been fucked in the ass before. I don't think we ever even thought about it until this moment. I could tell this would not be the last time.

Her legs were split open. The man licking her cunt was moving from her clit, licking down her pussy in long strokes, almost licking his buddies cock, then moving back up. His rhythm was the same as hers, working his dick in and out of her mouth. I could clearly see the dick in her little hole and her pussy was gaping open, wet and angry.

She was taking the cock in her mouth with the same abandon as the one in her ass. She had his ass cheeks gripped in her hands and was pulling him all the way into her throat. Her moans were muffled when she had her nose buried in his pubic hair, and loud when she let him out. I knew the vibration was killing him.

Sure enough, he started pumping maniacally then stopped. He was filling her mouth with his cum. She swallowed with enthusiasm and plunged back down his pole, taking it all the way again. I knew she was swallowing with him buried deep inside, massaging his dick with her throat muscles. If he could overcome the initial sensitivity, she would keep him rock hard.

The man driving into her ass had made eye contact with me, but the other two had not seen me yet. My cock was solid. I hurried to get naked, but didn't approach them yet. The show was too good to disturb.

When she was satisfied that the dick she was working on wouldn't betray her with flaccidity, she pushed him away and told the guy behind her, "Roll me over on top of you. Quickly now."

He followed orders well. Without losing his position in her ass, he put his arms around her, held her tightly, and rolled her over on top. She spread her legs. Her pussy was wide in invitation. She was rocking her ass, trying to keep the hot cock deeply embedded in her bottom. She expected more.

The guy who had just fucked her mouth moved around and shuffled between their legs. It was almost comical watching him try to match their movement enough to get his cock in her pussy. They didn't do anything to help. He was on his own. Her eyes were locked on him, daring him to join them in the dance. On his third or fourth thrust, he buried his rod deep inside with one long stroke.

She screamed again, this time in pure lust. They were a fucking machine. I couldn't really see anything, except bodies slamming against each other. The prepared visuals of the sex film just weren't there, but I was not disappointed. The sexual tension of the real thing is better than any film.

Cindy came first. I am surprised she didn't rip their cocks off in her orgasm. I knew she was clamped down solid on both of them. She was taunt as a bowstring and vibrating intensely.

The pole in her butt was next. I could just see his balls pulling tight as he released his supply of love juice into her, pump after pump.

She grabbed the other rider and pulled him in to her tightly. She rolled over then, picking up enough speed to wind up on top. They were off of the comforter now, but he didn't miss a beat.

With her on top, I could see her pussy being penetrated. He was fucking her wildly now. I looked closely at her ass. It was gaping wide open now, with the memory of the merciless cock pounding it has just survived. Cum was splashing out with each thrust. It dripped down her crack to where they were joined.

I knew that he was in for the long one. He had just emptied his balls into her throat and would be able to stay with her. I couldn't resist.

I knelt behind her, and only touching her with my cock, I pushed inside her inviting bottom. Doing the math, probably, she turned her head around, saw me, and smiled.

"Fuck me, Lee", she panted. "Fuck me good. Can you feel his cock in me? I am full of hard meat. So Full.......Ummmm"

Her pace increased. I could feel the dick in her pussy. We were in a frenzy now. We were driving into her together. Our balls were slapping together as we fucked her together. It hurt, but I wasn't leaving.

Her ass had been stretched. It was slippery with cum, and hot as hell. I could feel her muscles as it adjusted to my dick. The friction was incredible. The thought of being in her ass was was as exciting as the fucking. The other cock was driving me as much as the feeling of being in her rear for the first time. His pole was massaging the underside of mine, with only a thin layer of membrane between us and her tight little butt was adding to the intense feeling. This was going to be a short ride for me.

I was right. I couldn't stay with them. In no time, my traitorous cock blew all I had into her pretty bottom. My dick softened in a moment and popped out. I backed off, on my knees and watched them fuck. My cum, mixed with that of her first, was pouring down her crack.

They rolled back over on to the comforter when I stood up. Now he was on top of her, driving his cock into her pussy. She wrapped her legs around him and helped him drive into her. They were both vocalizing incoherently, and getting louder.

She came first. Her bottom started vibrating wildly, and I could see ripples of passion running up and down her body. Then he moaned and slammed into her. He was pumping cum deep inside her willing cunt.

I left them then, and wandered into the bathroom in a mellow daze. I came down to earth again sometime in the middle of a hot shower. Cindy poked here head through the curtain a few minutes later.

"Need some help in here?" she asked.

"Sure, come on in, wench." I replied. "That was some scene to come home to. The neighbors were enjoying it immensely when I pulled in."

"Oh my God," she gasped. "I totally forgot about how cozy we are here. Guess the cat's out of the bag. What now?"

I was soaping her back gently as I thought. My hands wandered down to her tight butt and one hand explored her freshly fucked little hole. It was still dilated somewhat. She wiggled her ass delightfully.

"Well, we're just paying by the week in a tourist complex, so I don't see getting upset," I said. "Let's just see what happens next."

Sinful turned to me and pulled me to her for a long hungry kiss. Cindy was gone now.

"Thanks," she said.