Sinful at the Park

Story Info
Their first real threesome continues.
1.5k words
4.34
31.1k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

II

We made it to the pub at 10 or so. The place was packed. They had a small group playing, so a seat was out of the question. We found a place to stand up to the bar and finally got the barmaids attention.

We just stood next to each other for over an hour, soaking up the music. I was very conscious of her pressing in to me in the crowd, but it was comfortable rather than sensual. She was just a bit in front of me. I was looking at the small stage from just over her shoulder.

Then I could feel her butt moving almost imperceptibly against me.

She leaned back and whispered in my ear, "Watch the guy on our right, but try not to be obvious."

Sure enough, a couple of minutes later I caught him moving his hand to her side, as if accidentally brushing against her. She moved with him slightly. Just enough to let him know that she understood, and didn't object.

His hand just stroked her where he could reach without being noticed (he thought). That pretty much confined him to outside of her skirt, but he was making the best of it. In a matter of minutes he was getting braver.

He managed to bunch her skirt so that he had access to her bare thigh. I knew she was getting turned on. I couldn't see much from where I was, but her breathing was changing, and she was looking in his eyes now.

I excused myself to hit the john, just to give them some space and time without me there. I stepped outside on the porch and lit a cigarette. It intrigued me that I felt a sexual charge building inside. Basically, I was watching the mating ritual. My wife was a participant, with a stranger, and I was getting horny watching.

When I returned, they were talking. When he saw me coming he quickly dropped his hand to his side. He said something to her, and she shook her head. As I walked up to them I saw that she was running her hand up and down the front of his pants and he was obviously very erect. She stopped very slowly, and turned to me with a big smile.

"Hey honey, this is John. John, this is Lee.," she said. "John is new here, and we have been getting to know each other."

I grinned and said, "I can see you are. Be careful John. This tiger will eat you for sure."

She extended her hand again and found his cock, still straining against his pants, and said, "Some parts beg to be eaten."

We were still jambed up together in the crowd, but we were facing more towards each other now. I felt Cindy's other hand looking for my cock. I leaned over an kissed her full on the lips. Her tongue slammed into my mouth and we were consumed with each other. She squeezed my cock and massaged it. I knew John was getting the same.

The buttons on her blouse had nearly all been opened. They had been playing pretty seriously while I was outside. I could see her breast clearly from my side. Her nipple was extended in excitement. Her breathing was very fast now too.

I watched John reach in and cup the tit that he could see from the other side. I watched the cloth of her blouse mimic the motion of his hand as he squeezed her and pinched her nipple. She leaned in and kissed him then.

"Take it outside, folks," said the owner from behind the bar.

I looked up startled and saw him grinning at us. I gave him a thumbs up and hand in hand the three of us made for the door.

I had no plan from here. I didn't really want to take him home, and didn't have a clue what to do next. Cindy saved the moment.

"Let's walk down to the park around the corner. I'm sure there's a spot waiting for us there. She put her arms around us and pulled us close as we started down the lane.

Our hands wandered over her as we walked. She was basking in the attention. At one point, I was cupping her ass cheek closest to me, and felt John doing the same to the other side. Fortunately, the park wasn't but a block away.

We turned in and there was a picnic table on the left calling to us. John pulled her rapidly to the table, pulled her face to his, and kissed her with everything he had. She responded in kind.

I unbuttoned her skirt. It fell to the ground. The little minx wasn't wearing panties. I knelt down and went to work on her ass. I kissed and licked and sucked everywhere I could reach. She spread her legs and cocked her butt to give me full access to her sweet pussy.

Her cunt was a flood. The taste and smell of raw pussy was assaulting my senses. She was moving around so much that it was hard to focus on one spot, but that was ok too.

I felt her blouse fall on my head. She was naked now, except for her sandals. I stood up and stepped back. Mysteriously, they were both naked. John was just stepping out of his pants which had dropped around his ankles.

His cock was standing out horizontally. I knew the preliminaries were over. Sure enough, he moved her back into the table. She laid back on the tabletop and he just kept walking until his dick was buried deep inside her. I was watching my wife fuck a total stranger.

I walked around to the side of the table and took my clothes off as I watched. I sat down on the seat by her head. She had her eyes on me. Her mind was focused on me, but her body was fucking, plain and simple. I leaned over and kissed her. She moaned into my mouth. He was driving into her now with every stroke. There was a loud slap every time their bodies came together, and now she was making sounds of lust with every penetration.

I leaned down and sucked her nipple into my mouth. She put both hands on the back of my head and pulled me in tighter against her. I tried valiantly to suck her whole tit into my mouth.

They came, almost together. First she screamed, not loudly, but leaving no doubt but that this was it. Her body stiffened, then exploded into motion. He couldn't take it. I knew that he was pumping cum into her.

He stepped back away from her. His cock was deflating rapidly. A string of cum still attached them as he slowly moved away. Her pussy was swollen and red. It gaped open, remembering his dick inside.

"Give me yours now, honey," she whispered. "I want you inside. I want your cum mixed with his. Right now."

I moved between her legs, where another man had just been. I slipped my cock inside slowly. The incredible heat and velvet touch of her full pussy engulfed my cock. She pulled at my rod with her muscles and rocked her bottom at the same time.

John had gone to her side. He leaned over and offered her his cock as I picked up the motion of her dance. She never missed a beat as she sucked him into her mouth, cleaning their juices from him as she took him deep in her throat. I watched as she made him expand to the tool that had, moments before, filled her cunt. It only took a moment and he was fully erect. She released it from her mouth and licked down the underside. She licked his balls, one by one, and grasped his cock in her fist. She started pumping his cock in time with our fucking.

We were one big sex machine. I was holding her hips and pushing my tool into her with all I had. She was meeting me with every thrust, and pounding his dick to the same cadence.

He came first. She must have known that it was time. She quickly slipped it back into her mouth. I could feel her humming and knew he was filling her mouth with sweet love juice. She pulled him in to her until her nose was against his body, held him there for a second, then released him. A bit of fresh cum dripped down her chin as she swallowed.

Her mouth opened in a scream. "Oh my God......Oh fuck," she moaned, and clutched my cock with her pussy.

That was it. I pulled her to me, kissed her deeply, and emptied my balls into her. She returned my kisses, wildly at first, then gentler and gentler, as the passion receded.

We were all strangely shy then. We dressed awkwardly and walked back to the parking lot, still hand in hand, but subdued.

Cindy broke the silence, "That was really good, guys. Thank you both very much."

She kissed John tenderly. She told him our phone number, grabbed my hand and pulled me to the car.

"Let's get a move on it, cowboy," she said with a grin, "I still have a little clean-up job for you."