Sinful Degrees of Separation Pt. 07

Story Info
Daughter hears story of her well-endowed father.
7.6k words
4.45
43.6k
31
0

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,267 Followers

In this chapter eighteen year old Hailey learns of her father's being with her two close friends. Her passion and hunger to be with him is intensified.

*****

STORY SHIFTS TO DAUGHTER AND DAD

While her mother was getting fucked by the mammoth thirteen inch cock of her High School friend, Chase, the knock-out eighteen year old Hailey was in a deep, passionate kiss with the man of her dreams; her very own father.

At that moment the eighteen year old stunner was dressed in a very sexy and naughty all-white outfit. A naughty, eye-catching bustier cut above her navel with garter straps that were two feet long and attached to a pair of white thigh high stockings.

The two foot long straps went across her hips and over her waist to her slender thighs and made her look absolutely sinful. Every time she bent forward slightly the front garter stars would pull away from her flesh. The sight of the two foot garter straps clasped to her nylon stockings being taunt and away from her tapered thighs made her look like the sexiest teen glamour model. The stockings had an ultra-sexy six inch lace trim and the sinful look was magnified by her wearing a pair of classic cream colored pumps. The cream color pumps added to her incredible sexuality.

Hailey, a High School Senior, was the captain of the cheerleading team. She had a body that was so hot it caused traffic jams and left every man and a lot of women drooling when their eyes saw her. Standing 5'7" tall and weighing 110 pounds with a slender frame and thin waist, her eye-catching measurements of 36DD-21-33 made her every man's teen age fantasy.

It was a fact that the hot, young teen was well aware of and used to her advantage many times when getting out of traffic tickets or improving her grade- point average.

Although she had many boyfriends who worshiped the ground she walked on, and older men who fawned over her when she was out clubbing with her friends, it was her very distinguished, seventy year old father who turned her on and excited her beyond words.

He was the cause of her deepest and darkest fantasies; fantasies that found her on her bed countless times after cheerleading practice wearing just her pair of high heel pumps or in her most devilish lingerie as she slowly masturbated while biting her lower lip with her big, blue eyes closed tight to the thoughts of being with him intimately.

At just under six feet tall and in impeccable shape her father, from fervent workouts with personal trainers was what her friends called 'hot.' He got married later in life, at age forty and had her when he was fifty two years old. Although he was seventy years old, he still ran five miles a day and competed in triathlons every year, putting to shame all her jock boyfriends and guys in their twenties.

He had been in the Air Force as a fighter pilot then flew for a major airline for years but began flying privately for large corporations. He now flew exclusively for a wealthy sultan from the Middle East.

It was a position that earned him a six million dollar annual salary that include endless perks, such as a $75,000 Mercedes and use of any of the Sultans resorts and villa's while he was in the Middle East.

Ted Kane had a full head of white hair which added to his distinguished features, and a special magnetism about him that made everyone want to be in his company, but no one more than his stacked and smoking-hot daughter.

Invited to attend a lavish gala event by the Sultan he took the opportunity to ask his knock-out daughter if she would like to accompany him. The sexual tension between them had been building the entire year and since she had just turned eighteen it would be the perfect opening for him to be alone with her for a week. It was also made perfect because his wife was leaving for a national realtor's conference in Las Vegas. Also perfect, because it would be his chance to fuck the knock-out daughter who had been driving him insane this entire year.

One night at dinner he asked her if she would like to accompany him to the gala. Excited to be alone with her father for the weekend at an upscale and private resort she eagerly accepted.

This past year was torturous for him as she always seemed to be dressed in the most sinful outfits when he was home from a flight. There were numerous times when she'd ask him to come to her bedroom where she modeled the most sinful micro-mini dresses that clung to her amazing body like a layer of skin and bikinis that had him drooling to fuck her. She even modeled seductive lingerie to get his opinion. The way she would look at him, grinning seductively as he scanned her hot body let him know she was purposely teasing him.

Walking around the house in booty shorts that were cut high on her ass revealing most of her delicious ass cheeks had his mind racing as to what it would be like to fuck her. Wearing those sinful shorts with a sheer blouse that showed her braless tits and high heel pumps to show her incredibly tapered legs had his twelve inch cock raging in ways no other teen ever did..

Going out on dates or to parties with friends, dressed in the shortest micro-mini dresses that clung to her body like a second skin, showing her amazing 36DD tits that sat perfectly on her chest had his mind racing. That, along with the outline of her perfect ass with her long, tapered legs had his mind racing and his mammoth cock aching.

She was always in high heel pumps to show the incredible tapper of her luscious legs and always noticeably braless. She was on his mind constantly, haunting his every thought, especially as he slammed his great big cock into one of the countless, sexy teens he fucked.

Dressing seductively when she knew her father was home was deliberate on her part as she was enamored with him and totally drawn to his amazing physique and distinguished looks.

On days when her mother was out with a client and he was lounging by the pool she would rush to change into one of her skimpiest bikinis, that barely covered her nipples and showed all of her sinful 36DD breasts. The thong-styled bikini bottom had just a tiny string going between her amazing ass-cheeks and made her look almost nude. Her naughty look was always intensified by wearing a pair of classic high heel pumps.

She knew that the pumps would highlight her long tapered legs and create that wonderful line across her beautiful thighs and add a sway to her wild ass, especially with the tiny tong bottoms she wore. But the real reason she wore a pair of high heel pumps with her bikinis was because it created a maturity level to her young teen years. Her father was a distinguished older man who was worldly and very sophisticated.

She wanted him to think of her as being mature, well beyond her teenage years. To add to her level of maturity she would often walk out to the pool with a lit cigarette between her fingers. The sight of his teenage daughter dressed in a sinful bikini with classic pumps clicking seductively while holding a cigarette and taking a puff on it always had his huge cock nearly bulging through the material of his bathing trunks.

One day when she knew her mother was away with friends and knew her father was home she skipped cheerleading practice and rushed home in hopes to dress in something that would drive him crazy. When she got home she was happy to find him lounging by the pool. She instantly got wet at the sight of him in his swim suit seeing his perfect physique and wisps of white chest hair. For a man who was seventy years old he had the physique of a male model.

After making small talk he told her to join him for a swim and she went to her bedroom to change. As she walked into the house his eyes were all over her amazing body which caused his twelve inch monster to balloon in his swim suit. 'Fuck, what an amazing body,' he thought to himself as the sight of her in a sexy, short pleated shirt displayed her amazing ass and tapered legs as her high heel pumps clicked seductively on the cement patio. His huge cock wanted to fuck her bad as he pictured in his mind's eye the hundreds of different positions he would love to fuck her in.

Instantly stripping out of her school clothes, she put on the newest string bikini she had bought exclusively for him. After putting on the sinful bikini she stepped into a pair of black pumps. Looking at herself in the mirror as she stepped into her pumps she saw the sexy teen transform into a very naughty and very calculated young teenager who was now mature for her years.

Feeling her heart race a mile a minute she lit a cigarette to help calm her nerves. She wanted her father to see the confidence and maturity in her when she walked out to the pool and not a young girl who was nervous in a way.

She knew that wearing a pair of pumps would further heighten the excitement of her body. As her high heels clicked seductively on the cement patio she was happy to see her fathers eyes glued to her while she walked past. The huge tenting-bulge in his swimsuit was evidence that she had his rapt attention. What fueled her fire for her father was increased by knowing he had recently fucked two of her cheerleader friends.

DISCOVERING HER FATHER"S SPECIAL GIFTS

For Spring Break her father flew her and five of her friends, all who were cheerleaders on her high school team, to a multi-million dollar villa in Palm Springs. The villa was owned by his boss who was a Sultan from the Middle East. In addition to flying his daughter and her friends in the Sultan's private jet, he gave them each $2,500 to spend for the week.

The girls were all captivated by their friend's fathers charismatic charm and especially his confidence and his distinguished looks. During the flight every one of the girls, imagined being alone with him sexually, including his knock-out daughter who couldn't stop thinking about him in that way.

A month after they came back her closest friend Clare called her from her car with urgency in her voice.

She told her best friend she had to come over and tell her a story she had just heard. Being very curious as to why her best friend was so insistent come over she asked her to tell her over the phone but was told she had to be in front of her. She told her it was urgent and that she was going to die when she heard it.

Clare was a cheerleader on the team. Although she was only a Sophmore in High school (due to coming to the private school from Switzerland) she had recently turned eighteen herself. She had jet-black hair that was cut short and she stood 5'4" tall. Her measurements were an eye-catching 34DD-20-31. Her big tits on her tiny frame caught the eye of everyone she walked past.

When she got to the house she ran to her best friend's room and burst through the door as if it was an emergency.

"You are not going to believe the story I just heard from Kate."

Kate was one of the cheerleaders that went on Spring Break with the girls.

"What?" Hailey said, wanting to hear all the 'dirt.'

"OMG Hail, you are not gonna believe the story I just heard."

"Aright already, what?"

"Hailey, Kate just told me a story that had me in shock and also had my pussy dripping wet."

Now really eager to hear the details she said in an anxious voice "Come on Clare enough drama. I'm dying here."

"Ok I just found out why Heather and Crystal have been out of school for three days."

"Really. Why?"

"Well it had to do with your father."

"My father. What are the hell are you talking about?" she said with a questioning look on her face.

"Hail... Heather and Crystal fucked your father this past weekend."

With a stunned expression on her face she finally broke her silence and said,

"What the fuck are you talking about?" she said in a stunned voice with a questioning look on her face. "My father wasn't even home this weekend; he had to fly to Palm Springs for that Sultan he works for"

"Hailey. I know that. What I also know is that that trip included taking Heather and Crystal."

"What?" she said in an infuriated voice.

"Well, apparently Heather and Crystal had called your father to thank him for the trip we went on Spring break and the money he gave them and said that they would love to go with him the next time he flew."

"I don't believe it," she said harshly."

"God, come on Hail, we all know how hot your father is and we were all thinking the same thing last week, but they acted on it."

"Those fucking bitches," she said in a furious tone of voice.

She knew how devious her friends were when it came to cheating on their boyfriends and going out with guys a lot older but hearing that this was with her father, the man of her dreams sent her blood boiling.

"Come on Hailey. You and I know that that whole weekend we were all talking about your father and how hot and distinguished he is. Shit, even you agreed, and when we asked you if he wasn't your father if you would fuck him you even said you absolutely would."

"Ok. Ok, I did say it," she admitted as she instantly thought about how sexy her father was and the many nights she lay on her bed masturbating to the thought of fucking him .

"Hail, what they said about him is gonna blow your mind."

"What?" she said with a questioning look, now dying to find out the full details. "What did Kate tell you?"

"They told Kate he had them picked up in a private limousine just like he did for us and that when the driver arrived at Heathers house they were dressed in real sexy mini dresses.

"Where were Heathers parents?"

"They were out for the weekend with Crystal's parents."

"How fucking convenient," she said in an irritated voice.

"Hail, Kate even showed me pictures. They were both wearing stockings, garter belts and had high heel pumps on. Kate said that they really wanted to turn him on. She said that when they were in the limo your father sat between them and as they sipped champagne they cuddled up to him and he would spend a few minutes kissing one then the other. She said they kissed all the way to the airport, and they said your dad is the most amazing kisser, so good that they actually came while they kissed him."

"Fuck I don't believe I'm hearing this," the sexy stunner said out loud noticeably fuming that her two friends had fucked the man she had masturbated thinking about many nights.

"Yeah well trust me I was shocked too." Clare said to calm her friend.

"So what else happened," Hailey said in a huff, curious to know all the details Clare knew.

"Well, Kate said from there they went inside the private jet he took them to his bar area and as they were drinking and talking they made him close his eyes so that they could give him a surprise gift. When his eyes were closed they stripped out of their dresses, and as soon as he saw them dressed like they were he started kissing both of them, and telling them how sexy they both looked. "

"Fuck, I don't believe it," Hailey said, really pissed at her so-called friends, but thinking about how sexy her father was.

"God Hail, Heather told Kate that your father ate their pussy's and finger-fucked them for two hours and drove them both insane. She said he made them cum over and over."

"Oh fuck," she groaned at the thought of her father kissing and going down on her two friends.

"Yeah, hot right?" Clare said seeing her best friend getting turned-on to the story about her father.

"Heather said your father gave the best head and that he really controlled all the hot action. She said he had each of them making out while he went from eating one to the other, and he even had them eating each other while he was in a deep kiss with one of them."

"Fuck," Hailey said, her nipples rock-hard and throbbing at the thought of her father and her two friends.

"Oh yeah, and there's a lot more you have to know," she said with a devilish grin.

"What,' she said with deep curiosity.

"Heather told Kate something that made me cum," Clare said with her eyes wide open and with a very sly grin."

"What already," Hailey said in a heightened state of curiosity."

"She said that your father has a really huge cock."

"What?"

"Yeah that's right, Heather told her that that when he took off his pants, they both nearly passed out when they saw his cock. She said that it was the biggest thing they ever saw, and you know that they both have seen their share of cocks, including your ex's father, Mr. Powers.

"What are you saying about Mr. Powers?"

"Come on Hail, don't play stupid. I know you fucked him and I know that you know he has a huge cock," she said with a sly, knowing grin.

"Ok already. Mr. Powers does have a huge cock, now finish the story," she said to her friend.

"Heather told Kate that your fathers cock was as long as their arms and at least four times as thick."

"No way," Hailey groaned in a low voice at the thought of him being so endowed.

"Fuck way." "She said it was easily a foot long. They held it up against their arm and said it was longer and a lot wider around. She also said that your father fucked them harder than they'd ever been fucked before and said he was like a machine that didn't have an off-switch."

"Oh fuck. I don't believe this," Hailey said in a rage, trying to picture the scene in her mind.

"Hail, Kate said they told her your father came harder and more times than any of the jock- guys we know too."

"Are you kidding?"

"No. She said that he would cum hard like a faucet for like a minute and continue to stay rock hard after he finished exploding."

"Oh fuck, she said in a stunned voice.

"Yeah and she said that your father was real aggressive too," She said he fucked so hard that they each thought they would pass out from the pounding he gave them."

"I still don't believe I'm hearing this," the sexy stunner said in disbelief of her father and how he could fuck.

"Hail's, Heather told Kate that she and Crystal could only take half his dick because of how huge he was and that he stretched them out so far their pussy's squirted a flood every time they came."

"Oh fuck," she said out loud, unaware that she said it as she imagined her distinguished and sexy father pounding into her two friend's cunts like a wild-man with such a massive cock.

"Kate also said that your father wore them out, fucking them non-stop all weekend long. She said in the jet they stayed in the bar area for most of the time, with your father fucking them from behind, as they stood leaning over the bar and while each one sat on the bar stool. She said he went from one to the other, making them cum over and over. When one would cum he pulled out and started fucking the other."

"How the hell did this all happen with him flying the plane?"

"He didn't. He had another person fly them. He must have had a good idea this was all going to happen."

"Oh God," Hailey groaned at the thought of her handsome father taking her two friends and being so endowed.

"She said he pounded into them as he told them to kiss, and at times he would have one bend over and spread the others pussy wide-open as he fucked into it like a wild-man."

"Oh God," she groaned at the thought of her powerful father and how skilled he was at fucking.

The sexy eighteen year old had a real good idea that her father was experienced at fucking, because her friends and her mother's friends were always flirting with him. But what she didn't know was that he fucked with an angered, aggressive side that seemed to be all about pleasing himself, and his huge cock, using a girl's pussy for his sole pleasure.

The thought of this type of man excited her beyond words and drove her insane with lust. Insane with jealously, she wished it was her, using her pussy to please her father's huge cock.

shoguy
shoguy
2,267 Followers