Sinful Degrees of Separation Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hailey, Heather said that your father had them going so crazy and cumming so much that they were literally fighting to fuck his huge cock when the other was fucking him too long."

"God. I can't believe this," she said in an angered and stunned voice as she thought more about the man of her dreams and how endowed and virile he was.

"Shit. You want it too just like them and me," Clare said as she leaned in and started kissing her friend.

"Oh fuck... yeah," she blurted out as her tongue snaked wildly against her best friends.

After a few minutes of kissing, Clare went on to finish the story.

"Hail. Heather told Kate that your father must have cum five times during the flight night, and at least a 100 times during the weekend."

"No Way!"

"WAY," Clare added firmly.

"She said that he would even be fucking them real hard and after exploding in their pussy's he kept on pounding them without losing his huge hard-on."

"Fuck. No way!" she said incredulously.

"Fuck yeah. I said the same thing, especially with our boyfriends who cum in like three minutes flat and then they're done for the rest of the night!"

"He came inside them?"

"Yeah. She said while they were both sucking him your father told them that he had a vasectomy years ago."

"Hail's. Heather said that after fucking in the jet they continued fucking in the limo and when they got to the villa went to his bedroom where they kissed and fucked all night and into the next day."

"Oh fuck", she said picturing herself sucking him, kissing him and fucking his huge cock just like her two friends had.

"Yeah Heather told Kate that originally her and Crystal went together as kind of a way to drive your father crazy with them being eighteen and him being seventy, but that changed as soon as he took over and they got to know what he could do to them, making each of them cum like never before. She said that during their weekend fuck she wished she came by herself and was the only one with him."

"She said that the next day she purposely got up before Crystal and found your father in the shower and went right in with him. She said that they started kissing and playing with each other and that she told him she wanted to fuck him alone and that he said they definitely would."

"She's such a slut-bitch," the aggravated Hailey said of her devious friend.

"Yeah she sure fucking is," Clare agreed, but unknown to her best and closest friend was that she herself had called the distinguished father as soon as she heard the stories of his massive cock and how incredible a fuck he was, and arranged to go away with him, vowing to bring him a 'special' gift of her own that night just like her two friends did.

CLARE CALLS HER BEST FRIENDS DAD

Clare, not to make her best friend Hailey suspicious, cleverly borrowed her cell phone saying her battery was dead. Pretending to call her mother she went into the bathroom to leave a message for her. Instead she secretly wrote down the cell number of her best friend's father.

As soon as she got in her car she dialed her best friends father but had to leave a message after it went to his voice mail. Just the sound of his outgoing message had her heart racing and made her pussy damp. She let a message saying that she needed to speak to him and left the best times to call. When he listened to the message the next day he grinned to himself, having a very good idea what the young, sexy teen wanted.

When he called she ran out of cheerleading practice to take the call. She knew who it was because when she stole the number she programed it to read 'Hailey-Dad.'

In an excited voice, thrilled that he called her back she explained how she got his number, and just as he thought she confided that she was attracted to him. He put her at ease, laughing quietly and told her he applauded her for how she'd gotten his number from his daughter's cell phone and told her he was happy she called.

As the conversation went on about her thanking him for being such a great host it turned to her wanting to get together with him. She told him in a sly voice that she knew about the other two girls and that she wanted to be with him as well.

"I know they brought you a 'special gift' Mr. Kane," she said in a sly voice.

"Yes. That certainly was a very special gift they both brought me Clare," the seventy year old father of her best friend said to her in a deep, resonant voice.

"Trust me Mr. Kane; take me away and I promise my special gift will be a million times better," she said in a voice that got very sexy, then added with emphasis, "I totally promise it will."

The way the young, shapely best friend of his daughter responded in her throaty voice, made it that he couldn't resist. This past year he'd made a mental note about his daughter's best friend, always thinking to himself that she had an incredible body and seemed mature beyond her years.

He remembered that she was always dressed for his attention. In his mind's eye as he talked to her he remembered her always being in something very naughty and sexy such as booty shorts that showed her delicious ass cheeks, and blouses or tops that showed her flat stomach.

Noticeably, she was always braless wanting to show-off her mouthwatering 34DD tits and always wearing a pair of high heel pumps to accent her incredible legs. She knew wearing pumps added to showing her maturity. He remembered that they would always make eye contact when his daughter was out of the room or talking on her cell and that she always had a seductive, coy grin on her face.

"Umm, I like that kind of confidence in a young sexy girl such as you Clare," he said to her, making her groan.

Excited beyond words to be with her best friend's father all weekend, especially after being drawn to him sexually and hearing the incredible stories of his fucking prowess and his huge cock. Anticipating being with him she had already bought a very sheer black micro mini dress that had a plunging back showing the tops of her incredible ass cheeks and a tiny sexy string-like thong to accent the roundness of her ass.

She bought nude stockings and a white garter belt to highlight her toned, tapered legs. Her bra was a half- cup design and was transparent white. It was a sinful design made to tantalize and capture the eye. It was so sheer it showed her flesh through the material of her micro mini dress and lusciously displayed her round 34DD breasts and her one inch pink nipples to perfection.

Of course her bag was packed with her sexiest lingerie, including different shades of stockings and different designs, from a fishnet style to open crotch pantyhose. Additional bras, both strapless and half cut, showed off her amazing breasts. Garter belts along with four pairs of high heel pumps completed her erotic ensemble.

During the weekend he would see her in every outfit, which both impressed him and made him think how mature she was for being only eighteen. She in turn was rewarded by getting the most incredible fuck of her life, by a man with the biggest cock she ever fucked.

Within seconds of entering the limo to the airport they started kissing as if they were long-lost lovers; sex starved for each other. So turned on to be with her best friend's father her pussy even exploded during their hot kiss. It was something she had never experienced before and although she had been with a few older men, including her boyfriend's grandfather who was seventy eight years old and a very powerful attorney, she was never more turned on in her life than she was now with her best friend's father.

After half an hour of the hottest kissing she ever experienced they went into the jet and he immediately and very skillfully stripped her to her stockings, garter and high heels. Seeing her amazing body dressed so sinfully made his huge twelve inch cock rage to fuck her. It was a sight that had her dripping wet.

After kissing for fifteen more minutes he walked her to the bar area where he had her lean forward as he dropped to his knees and thoroughly ate and finger fucked her pussy and ass from behind for almost two hours, making her cum in ways no boy ever had.

After she had thoroughly cum they kissed for almost an hour, and through the hot kisses she came twice, which completely stunned her. Finally, he made her unzip his pants. At that point she was treated to the same freakish sight her two friends had seen and fucked. She could not believe how huge he was and even though her boyfriend's seventy eight year old grandfather had a big cock, at ten inches it was not even close to being as long and as fat as her best friend's father.

Carrying her up the spiral stairs to the private bedroom in the jet they kissed all the way, her pussy was already gushing in anticipation of getting fucked by such a huge cock. He carried her up the long staircase as if she was a feather as the sound of his huge cock bouncing off his knee added to the sexy and naughty sounds in the air along with her deep groans.

Once in the bedroom he filled her tight, eighteen year old pussy with the biggest cock she would ever fuck. It was a cock that made her cum a hundred times, in orgasmic explosions she never experienced before. She could not get over the way he fucked. He was so skilled and knew just what he wanted as he molded her in a million different positions.

After fucking in the jet they were driven to the villa in the private limousine of the sultan's. It was one of the many perks he was given for him being the head pilot. He kissed her entire way to the villa as he finger fucked her boiling pussy then made her taste herself. It was his masterful way of keeping a young teen in the most heightened stage of lust they had ever been in.

Throughout their all night fuck-fest, her cries of, "you're so huge", filled the air against a backdrop of the hottest sex she ever experienced. The way he fucked and made her teenage pussy cum was something she never wanted to end.

The next morning she awoke to the sounds of splashing in the pool outside. When she got out of bed she looked down and saw the seventy year old father of her best friend doing laps in the pool. She was impressed by his graceful swimming technique as he glided through the water and kicked off the wall.

To her it was like looking at a world class swimmer in her eyes. As she stood at the balcony overlooking the pool she marveled at his tight, toned body as he effortlessly glided through the water, his arms pulling in a synchronized rhythm with his muscular legs.

When he got out of the pool he went to the outside shower and stripped off his suit. Making a low groan, she was instantly drawn to his amazing physique, especially to the enormous cock that hung down just above his knee. Seeing the seventy year old father of her best friend with such a perfect physique and such a huge cock immediately ignited her 18 year old pussy. 'God I want to be his so bad,' she thought to herself as she began pinching her aroused nipples.

Intending to turn him on she slipped on a new pair of tan thigh high stockings and brown high heel pumps before she went down to the pool. As she dressed she felt her heart racing a mile a minute as she thought about how incredible their fuck was the night before.

The way he fucked her and made her cum was unlike any man she had ever been with, including her boyfriend's grandfather. Her pussy was never stretched out so far. Walking out by a pool dressed in stockings and high heels made her feel so naughty and so sexy. It just seemed to make the scene even sexier.

The sight of his daughter's best friend walking towards him with her big 34DD tits sitting high on her chest, defying her tiny frame as her nipples stood excited and throbbing instantly caught his eye. The clicking of her high heel pumps on the patio and the sight of her wearing the nude thigh high stockings made his twelve inch cock as hard as a rock.

Seeing his cock harden before her eyes at the sight of her body instantly ignited her scorching teenage cunt and made her so horny to fuck him again. As soon as she reached him they started kissing and running their hands all over each other. They kissed like this for half an hour.

It was what they both needed. It was an explosive combination of passion and lust. This is what turned her on, along with every other teenage girl he fucked. She loved that he wasn't in a rush to fuck. It was so erotic for all those young teens, kissing a man fifty years older than them with an enormous cock.

Standing in her high heels as they kissed, she pumped his huge, towering cock by her left side in long, slow strokes. She was groaning like crazy from feeling the incredible power of his enormous cock in her hand. This turned her on like crazy.

"Let me dry you off lover," she said with a sexy grin. She squatted on her pumps while licking all over his huge twelve inch cock in a lust-crazed haze.

Taking in the sight of the sexy eighteen year old pumping and kissing his huge cock he said in a deep, resonant voice, "That's wonderful Clare, absolutely wonderful."

"Umm, so huge Mr. Kane," she groaned over and over as she licked up and down his massive shaft, stopping at the enormous grapefruit sized head to flick her tongue wildly across it.

"I'll bet you have plenty of boyfriends Clare," he groaned as she worked all over his huge shaft.

"Boy's, but what I want is you to be my boyfriend Mr. Kane," she said with a grin as she held his huge cock in her outstretched hands. She was eager to fuck it again. "I want to be yours. Only yours," she said in her deep throaty voice, kissing all over his huge cock.

This was not new to him, in fact he'd heard those same words a million times from hundreds of young girls over the years, but he did admit that this sexy teen had all the qualities he liked. Even though she was only a Sophmore in High School, her confidence in expressing herself with the 'what's and how's' she fucked made her mature beyond her years.

"I could be on your arm at all your private events. Then I could be your teenage whore, just like I am now, sucking your huge cock, then letting you use my pussy all the different ways you want lover," she said in a convincing voice.

As he looked down at her, he thought to himself how much she did stand out from the hundreds of young teens he fucked, and her offer to be his sexy slut was appealing, but in the upcoming gala event he was invited to, it was his daughter Hailey that he envisioned by his side, and then ending the night in his bed.

The thought of his knock-out daughter flashed through his mind and made his huge cock pulse and flow a large amount of pre-cum. It was something he had wanted for a long time and this past year, waiting for her to turn eighteen had been torture for him. The Spring Break trip was planned as a way to turn her on to him.

He had little doubt that some of the young girls like Clare would be drawn to him, just like countless other eighteen year olds. He also knew that young girls loved to talk and as soon as they learned about his huge cock and the way he fucked, it would instantly circulate among the other girls and ultimately get back to his daughter. Hopefully, it would make her even more curious and desperate to fuck him, just like every teenage girl that met him.

The next week was his daughters eighteenth birthday, and he had made plans for her to accompany him to a gala for the weekend. He wanted to make this the most 'special' birthday she would have.

For Hailey, the thought of being alone with her father for the weekend was what she had craved and hungered for a long time, especially after hearing about him being with her two friends, and about him having an enormous cock. Knowing she was going to spend the weekend with her sexy father turned her on like crazy.

"For an eighteen year old girl you seem to know just what you want Clare," he said, taking in the sight of her as she masterfully worked her mouth, tongue and hands all over his massive cock.

"Just give me the chance lover," she groaned, looking up with lust on her face as she pumped his twelve inch shaft. She used the palms of her hands, twisting them as soon as she reached his huge cockhead.

"Ohhh," he groaned from her perfect hands.

As she continued to pump him her skilled hands were electrifying his huge cock. He noted that her instincts to please went way beyond her eighteen years. 'She is truly amazing,' he thought to himself as he watched her stroke him with an intensely devoted passion.

"You are quite tempting Clare. Such a sexy body," he said as he looked down at her sexy tits and wide nipples. Her stockings and high heels added pure excitement to her being eighteen.

She watched herself pump him with an expression of lust and devotion on her face, kissing his huge cock then licking it as she took in the sight of his endless web of veins.

Her devotion to his cock made him think that she was in a very elite class of teenage girls who he had fucked.

'God I want to be his forever,' she thought to herself as she stroked his massive hard on. I want to be his so bad. She marveled at the size of his enormous and powerful cock.

"Oh God, I love this huge cock," she said as her hands continued to jerk and twist over his huge shaft. "I want to be yours so bad baby," she moaned passionately looking up at him before kissing his huge cockhead.

"If variety wasn't such a big part of my lifestyle, (he didn't want to share his deep thoughts about his stacked and sexy daughter and how bad he wanted to fuck her), I would absolutely consider your offer Clare," he said in a husky voice then added, " What I promise is that you will be back here very soon. Very, very soon baby," he said as his huge cock began to expand in her hands, coating her incredible body, face, hair and luscious tits in a bath of hot cum that dripped to the cement patio and formed a small puddle around her high heel pumps.

Staying rock hard he pulled her up roughly and dragged her forcefully to a chaise lounge when he spun her around and tore her tiny thong off and plunged his raging twelve inch hard on into her boiling teenage pussy. Fucking her at lightning speed for more than an hour as he came twice, while thinking about his daughter's incredible body and how bad he wanted his huge cock buried in her pussy.

Clare, thinking this wild fucking by her best friend's father was all about her continued to explode all over his giant shaft, coating his enormous length and allowing it to fuck deep and hard into her stretched-out teenage pussy. With his hands around her narrow waist she turned her head back to meet his tongue in a frenzied kiss as her groans and the slamming of his massive cock against her sexy ass cheeks filled the air around the pool with the naughty sounds of animalistic lust.

At the point where he was about to explode deep inside her for the third time he reached down and took hold of her right ankle and lifted it to his side as he thrust into her stretched-out pussy with the force of a runaway freight train. Her high heel pumps were against his muscular thigh as she balanced on one high heel.

"Oh God, keep fucking me like that baby," she groaned through clenched teeth as her best friend's father's huge cock erupted into the deepest part of her boiling cunt, which set off her pussy and caused her to throw her head back as she exploded with him.

From there they went back into the house where for the rest of the day and deep into the night it was pure fucking. It was non-stop pummeling action that had her pussy exploding in endless waves as her body was coated from head to toe in pools of cum from the huge cock of her best friend's seventy year old father.