Sinful Degrees of Separation Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the next twelve hours her pussy was slammed by her best friend's father's huge cock. From behind, in missionary position, to her fucking his huge cock while her beautiful ass came over his left knee. When he was behind her she would meet his every thrust just to let him know how horny and hot she was for him. When she would ride his cock as he lay back in a cushioned chair she would teasingly twist her ass in circular motions as she dropped her wild ass down the entire length of his massive cock.

Her skills at fucking absolutely impressed him as he compared her to the hundreds of young teens he had fucked. During their hot fucking she would tell him she had to taste her pussy on his great big cock and would jump off his massive hard on to suck and pump him at different times. This was also truly impressive to him. It was her way of keeping him turned on.

As he fucked into her clinging pussy with a fury she had never experienced from anyone his mind was filled with the images of his knockout daughter Hailey, dressed in revealing micro mini dresses that clung to her amazing body or bikini's that barely covered her nipples and always in high heel pumps to magnify her amazing body.

As hot and sexy as all of the teens like Clare were that he fucked regularly all he could think about was his smoking hot daughter and how bad he wanted her pussy wrapped around the eight inch thickness of his twelve inch cock.

As he fucked into the boiling pussy of his daughters best friend he would have loved knowing that right at that very same moment she was on her bed with her black high heel pumps on, on her hands and knees with one hand behind her, fingering her wet fuck hole as she imagined her distinguished father bent over her fucking his manhood deep inside her.

What Clare would have never believed was that the only teen to really drive his huge cock crazy was her friend, Kate.

To Be Continued...