Sinful Degrees of Separation Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gonna fuck me right off the couch baby," I snarled as I looked back and saw the depraved, animalistic look on my fathers face.

"Incredible pussy," he snarled as his monstrous cock drove in and out of me as he held me by my waist.

"Fuck it lover...fuck it the way you want," I snarled as I looked over my shoulders and saw the contorted look on his face.

"Fucking cunt...so good," he grunted as his mammoth cock ripped my insides apart.

Hearing him say he loved my pussy had me exploding all over him. The sensation my body received from every inch of his huge cock was unlike anything I have ever experienced. As his twelve inch monster cock split the folds of my pussy he kept kissing my neck and telling me how sexy I was, and how incredible my pussy felt.

I went from one blissful orgasm to another as my father's giant cock slow-fucked into me. Knowing how turned he was to me and how bad he wanted to fuck me for so long added so much heat to our intimate fuck.

After an hour of fucking so intimately, we stood in front of the sofa and got into a sexy kiss. With our mouths wide open our tongues flicked wildly across each other's in a passionate frenzy. As we kissed my hands were sexily stroking his huge twelve inch hard on until I bent at the waist and began flicking my tongue feverishly over his great big cock head.

I was moaning like crazy and was desperate to fuck him.

"Oh baby lie back so I can ride the fuck out of your great big sexy cock, I groaned as I took hold of his massive shaft.

My father had given me the most explosive orgasms and now I desperate to please him. It was my turn to fuck him and drive him insane. Once he sat back on sofa he took a sip of champagne as he ran his hand over my ass then down the side of my stocking covered thigh.

"What a fucking body Hailey," he said hotly as he looked me over from head to toe.

As he sat back he sipped his champagne and took in the site of his daughter's amazing body from the side.'What a knock-out she is,'he thought to himself as he looked at her perfectly tapered legs to her gorgeous ass and the way her huge tits sat high on her chest.

"What a body baby," he said as his hand caressed my ass.

God I was so turned on and felt like I was one of my father's many teenage sluts.

"Umm, you like your newest pussy?" I purred with a sly grin.

"Oh yes baby... Very much," he said in a deep voice as his hand traced its way up my garter strap then back down over the stocking top.

God, his hand was driving me crazy. Just his touch alone could make me cum.

"Umm. I can't tell you how happy I am to hear that," I said with a sly grin as I looked down at his huge cock as it thumped menacingly across his tight chest until it settled and rose up to the bottom of his chin.

His twelve inch cock looked even more freakish on his tight, slender frame. When his huge cock came to rest against his chest, I moaned out loud.

"Ohhhhh fuck!" I groaned out loud as I starred at the wild maze of thick angry veins stuck out from the sides of his enormous shaft, making it look terrifying!

His cock was pulsing violently as if to say,'Come and suck it NOW!'I was so fucking horny to fuck his huge cock again, but I had to play with it first. I needed to make love to his huge cock again and it was my way of showing him how bad I needed to please him.

I kneeled on the sofa and began kissing him while I stroked and pumped his huge cock, as it towered up his chest.

"Fuck you pump it just right sexy," he snarled as my fist went up and down his massive shaft,

As I jacked it lovingly I moaned with lust and then began spitting all over his huge cock saying, "Oh baby, your cock is so fucking big...Sooo fucking huge... I'm gonna get it nice and wet while I jack it in my hands, then I'm gonna put it back into my horny pussy and ride the fuck out of it until you cum like crazy lover!"

"Oh fuck," he groaned as I continued to spit all over his giant cock and pumped it lovingly up and down while we kissed for about a half hour.

As I pumped his giant shaft I actually came as I watched and felt his massive tower slide between my hands. I so worked up, knowing that I was stroking such a huge cock and that it belonged to my sexy father. I was so thrilled and turned on that I was exciting his huge cock.

"Oh baby," he groaned in a deep resonant voice as pumped and twisted up and down the beer-can thickness of his massive cock.

I then began licking up and down each side of my father's huge shaft, marveling its incredible size as I groaned over and over.

"Ummm sooo big. So fucking big," I said in a throaty voice as looked in disbelief at his staggering cock as it towered in front of me.

"Big for you baby," he groaned as he watched me with rapt attention.

"Oh God," I groaned in disbelief of him havibg such a giant cock.

As I licked up and down his saliva coated shaft I looked up at him with lust in my eyes and moaned like a little school girl.

"Oh God," I groaned as my hands pumped up and down his huge shaft. "God I love stroking this huge cock...Monster cock," I groaned hotly as my tongue flicked his grapefruit sized cockhead.

"Ahhh baby," he continued to groan, "that's it sexy," he went on as his massive shaft was being worshiped by my out-stretched hands.

"Ummm,I love pumping you," I groaned.

"Pump it," he snarled.

I was consumed with lust and needed to please every inch of my father's cock more than anything in the world. I was consumed with lust. Lust for his great big twelve inch cock.

All I could think about was pleasing it and thoroughly worshiping it. I was depraved with lust for my father's giant cock. All the years of teasing him in the most sinful outfits were all behind me now and the only thing in the world that mattered to me now was pleasing every inch of his huge tireless cock.

I wanted to please every long vein that protruded from his angry monstrous shaft. I wanted to please his huge cock head and his long hanging balls. All I wanted to do was turn him on and drive him wild for me, and let him fuck me the way he always wanted.

I knew my father fucked all the time, and knew a lot of the girls were my own girlfriends, but now the only thing I wanted was to be his exclusive fuck. I wanted to be his so bad.

As I crazily licked up one side of his mammoth shaft then down the other the room was filed with my moaning, saying,

"Such a huge fucking cock...All I want to do is please it....Please it for you...Oh God your huge cock is driving me crazy dad...I could suck your huge hard on all day and night baby."

"Oh fuck Hailey, this is a dream come true for me baby," he groaned through clinched teeth as I grinned up at him slyly with my tongue darting across his giant shaft.

"Oh God, me too," I groaned excitedly. "We're finally together baby," I groaned.

"Yes we are baby. Finally," he groaned.

As I hungrily worshiped his great big cock he was looking at my body and groaning about how hot and sexy I was and that I was driving his big cock insane.

Once his giant shaft was thoroughly coated with my thick wet saliva I said,

"Oh baby now I'm gonna ride the fuck out of this huge horny cock."

I then turned my back to his and lifted one of my long stocking covered legs over his thigh. With my high heels on I was able to raise my ass up above his towering shaft, just barely above his huge cock head.

"Oh fuck," he groaned as I lifted his huge shaft with both hands and began to insert the head of his cock past the mouth of my sizzling turned on 18 year old pussy.

I then began the long, slow journey down to the base of his huge shaft. I was so fucking wet and turned on that I began cumming half-way down his fat shaft.

When I bottomed out I turned my head and moaned in between quick, short breaths, "Oh fuck your sexy cock is soooo fucking big...Soooo fucking big baby..." "God your huge cock feels so fucking good in my pussy baby. Never felt a cock like this," I groaned as a big orgasm flooded through me.

I remember the explosive orgasms I had when I fucked my ex's- father Mr. Powers, but the way my pussy shuddered from my father's mammoth cock were ten times stronger.

While cumming I turned my head to the side and we met for a brief tongue kiss. We were starving for a kiss as both our tongues instantly came out of our mouths. Both of our tongues instinctually came out of our mouths and the hot points met and flicked up and down against each other for a few naughty seconds. It was a constant reminder of how turned on we were to each other.

I then pushed off my pumps and rose up until I reached the tip of that huge, beautiful cockhead. I was so glad I had on my high heel pumps because I needed the extra three inches to raise my ass up high enough to get above the big crown of his wide cock head.

If I didn't have a pair of pumps on I would have had to get up on my tiptoes to reach his head. Once I reached the tip of his towering cock I put my hands on his slender, muscular thighs and began to swirl my ass around in a teasing and sexy way, all over that big fat cock head.

My father was moaning like crazy from the sight of my wild ass swirling in slow deliberate circles as my pussy gripped and sucked on his huge cock head, before it dropped back down his endless shaft again slowly.

"That's it, use that wild ass," he growled as I spiraled around his massive cock.

As I dropped back down he reached out and rested his hands on the lace tops of my thigh high stockings.

"Fuck that cock sexy," he said out loud. "Use that wild ass of yours," he snarled.

As I began fucking up and down on his giant cock he ran his hands teasingly up and down my nylons.

"Such a sexy you are," he groaned as his hands trailed up my nylons and over my garter straps.

As I fucked up and down his massive cock he kept telling me how sexy I was and how good I was at fucking. I was so turned on by his compliment, especially because I knew my father fucked all the time. Desperately wanting to show him how good a fuck I was I spiraled my ass around his massive shaft and bounced up and down on it like a veteran porn star.

At one point he grabbed the backs of my thighs and lifted my long stocking covered legs straight out and told me to cross them.

As I crossed one of my high heels over the other he moaned and said,

"Yeah baby let me look at those sexy long legs in those hot stockings and those naughty high heels while I fuck you deep," he snarled as he inched his monster into me.

As he slow fucked into me he said in a thrilled voice, "Oh yeah that looks real sexy baby...Real sexy."

As he was fucking into me I looked in the mirrored wall and saw the sly look on his face as he took in the sexy sight of my long stocking covered legs with my cream colored pumps on as his giant cock tunneled its way menacingly in and out of my sex starved cunt.

I was going crazy from the new sensation I was receiving from his massive cock as my stocking crossed legs tightened my pussy even more around his extremely fat cock. It was so sexy fucking his huge cock while I rested against his chest and he held my long stoking covered crossed legs out.

The new sensation of having my long stocking covered legs and my high heels crossed was driving me insane as my pussy clung to his monster cock. This tightening of my pussy made my father groan deeply, as he enjoyed the sensation of my tight- as - a glove pussy wrapped around him.

"Fuck that's such an amazing cunt baby," he growled as my pussy was jacking-off his massive cock.

"Of fuck, this is so hot," I groaned as his giant cock fucked in and out of my overstuffed and stretched-out pussy.

I was exploding with every invading thrust as his huge cock continued to be prying me wide apart. I was cumming so much that I thought I was about to pass out from the sheer pleasure.

"That's it sexy, let that pussy cum."

"Of fuck...oh fuck," I groaned over and over from the incredible feelings that were exploding deep inside my pussy from my fathers gigantic cock.

He then placed the heels of my pumps on his thighs and as he held onto each of the three inch heels he began fucking me harder and crazier. As he fucked way up into me my heels dug into his thighs which only fueled his fire and made him fuck me faster, deeper and harder. It was the first time since we started our fuck that my father was aggressive with me.

"Fuck...what a pussy," he growled as his massive cock fucked me at an insane pace.

Reflects back on spring break

I heard about how hard he liked to fuck from my best friend Clare who told me a story she had heard from our friend Kate. It happened about a month ago after my father flew me and a group of me best friends to a private villa in Palm Springs that was owned by his boss. It was partially because of me just turning eighteen and it was during Spring Break.

Every one of my friends were totally captivated by my handsome father to the point where they were talking about how sexy he was and even saying they would love to fuck him. Of course I was irritated when they said it; partially because I was jealous because of how irresistible he was, but mainly because I wanted to be his. I wanted to be the one my father was fucking. So when they pressed me I did admit it but said that if he wasn't my father I would fuck him in an instant too.

Well as it turned out two of my devious friends, Heather and Crystal got in touch with my father and told him that they wanted to show their 'appreciation' for him taking them on the vacation to Palm Springs and made an arrangement to fly with him one weekend while their parents were away.

While my best friend Clare told me the story she had heard about my father she told me that h fucked them so hard that they stayed out of school for most of the week because they couldn't walk straight.

What I learned about a month after was that my supposed 'best friend' Clare also fucked my father. I learned about it from my best friend Kate who was the one who told Clare the story and Crystal and Heather.

At that point I really didn't care because I was my father's lover and what we had was like a mountain erupting every time we fucked. We fucked every day for hours and hours on end as he told me I was the 'sexiest fuck' he'd ever had.

Back to story

As my father's monster cock fucked into the back of my pussy at a lightning-fast tempo it showed a completely different side to his personality, a side I had not seen in him before and it excited me even more. It was a powerful, confident side that turned me on and made me cum so hard.

"Driving this big cock crazy baby," he snarled.

"Oh God," I groaned, so happy to be pleasing him.

"Can't believe how good you fuck," he growled as if he wasn't even listening to me.

With each thrust of his insanely huge cock my body shuddered and came. I've never come close to getting fucked like this. Even my ex's-father didn't slam his great big cock into me like this. My father was a wild animal with only one thing on his mind which was to please every inch of his massive cock, and to use my pussy for his absolute pleasure.

"Oh fuck. Take my pussy with that huge-assed cock baby," I snarled as he fucked way-up into the back of my boiling pussy with jack- hammer force and speed. "I know I've been such a tease to you and that great big cock of yours this year, teasing you every day," I moaned loudly as he thrust in and out of my pussy at a frightening pace. I was going crazy as I looked across the room and saw our reflection in the mirror.

"Fucking pussy," my father snarled as he pounded his twelve inch monster into the deepest part of my stretched- out fuck hole at lightning speed.

It looked so wild seeing my father's enormous, twelve inch cock fucking into my teenage pussy and seeing my long fuck lips wrap around his enormous girth, stretched so far apart as they clung to it with each long punishing stroke.

One time his giant cock sprang free from my pussy and swung wildly about as it was coated with the juice of my soaked pussy. It was such a terrifying sight to see this freakish cock waving angrily from side to side and thinking that it actually fit into my tight eighteen year old pussy.

The sight was so wild seeing my pussy stay so stretched apart without closing. His monster cock spread me so far apart it looked like a tunnel. It was shocking to see my once tight as a glove pussy stretched out as wide as a beer can!

As I watched this freakish scene in terror, my father shouted out in a demanding voice which both shocked and turned me on.

"Fucking put it back it," he commanded, in a dark voice that made me tremble.

Turned on by his demanding me I instantly reached out and grabbed his swaying cock and lined it back up between my fuck lips and continued to moan and cry out in dark seeded lust.

"Oh fuck...take that eighteen year old pussy with that huge-assed cock....take it all baby...make it yours baby. I know I've been such a teasing bitch to you."

My father saw me looking in the mirror and once he watched my young eighteen year old pussy being spread six inches across by his giant cock he began thrusting and swearing crazily.

"Yeah, teasing me all year in all those hot fucking dresses and hot bikinis you sexy bitch," he snarled through clenched teeth. "Sexy teasing bitch," he snarled as he pummeled into me. "These sexy stockings and high heels are driving me crazy baby," he snarled as he ran over my nylons. "Reminds me of how you used to dress...you fucking sexy teaser," he snarled as he fucked into me with lightning speed and jack-hammer force.

"Oh fuck," I groaned as my ass met every one of his punishing thrust.

I was moaning wildly, telling my father I loved his huge cock and that I always wanted to fuck him and absolutely would have if I knew he wanted me.

"Yeah that's it baby; take my big fucking cock that you got so turned on from driving me crazy all these years," he snarled as my ass slammed down the endless length of his monstrous shaft.

I was out of my mind with lust from the way my father was fucking me now. In all my sexual experiences with boyfriends and even with fucking the huge cock of my ex's-father, Mr. Powers my body never reacted this way.

The sensations that shot through my body as my father fucked me were unlike any feeling I ever had. Even when he kissed me I felt orgasmic. Shifting from the most incredible slow fucking to an insane, fierce level of intensity had my pussy exploding with each punishing thrust. This change in my father was so hot, knowing that he was using my pussy to punish me for all the torturous years of teasing him.

Yeah, that's it baby, watch your sexy, teasing pussy cum all over your fathers big fat cock you sexy fucking teaser you," He snarled as he slammed into the deepest part of my boiling cunt.

As he fucked way up into me savagely he kept uttering things like," Now that you know I 've got a real big cock you're never going back to any of those small-dicked boyfriends of yours," he snarled.

"I'm yours forever baby," I groaned in a hot breath as his mammoth cock continued to slice through my overstuffed pussy.

As my ass slammed back against his thrusting monster all I knew was that I was going out of my mind, desperate to please him.

"Yeah baby, all your girlfriends knew about this big cock,"
he blurted out in an angered tone. "While you were out getting fucked by your tiny-dicked boyfriends, they were all here getting fucked by this big cock," he snarled. "Such a teasing bitch," he snarled at me.

I was delirious hearing him confess it to me as he thrust into my pussy with so much force I thought I was going to pass out.

"Oh fuck baby, I'm so sorry I was such a bitch to you this year. Never again baby. All I want to do now is fuck you and your great big cock. No more being a bitch to you baby," I groaned as my pussy gripped his huge shaft and came like a freight train.