Sinful Degrees of Separation Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,251 Followers

While living in New York I was winded and dined by older men and as I got older my tastes for lovers for satisfying my burning desires got younger and younger. I was never interested in a long-term relationship and only needed their company for one thing, which wasn't to discuss international politics and global or governmental policies.

During my fifteen years of divorcing Josh's father I only saw him a few times when I came to Los Angeles on business. While on those business trips I always had a young stud or sometimes two or even three waiting for me in my hotel so the time spent with my son was always fleeting.

One day while I was at my office I received a call from my ex-husband. Through the years we have barely spoken and I could count those times on one hand. Taking the call my ex talked to me about our sons athletic abilities, breaking all school and national records and how prominent colleges and professional football teams were recruiting him.

My ex told me that Josh's final game of the High School season was that weekend and suggested that I come to see him play. He remarked that my son had been recently saying how much he would love to see and especially at the final game. I learned later that my ex's reason for inviting me was because he was off on his yacht with one of my sons former girlfriends.

From what my ex told me about my son being an All Star I was very I was curious to see the young man and athlete he had become. Since it had been years (six to be exact), since I last saw him I decided, out of curiosity that I had to see what my boy had developed into. I told my ex that I would go and surprise him.

For years I have owned a penthouse suite in one of Beverly Hills most exclusive hotels. It was just one more piece of evidence of how bad a mother I truly was as I could have seen my son a million times when I was there for weeks on end for business, but instead elected to fuck a young stud instead every time I was there.

As I spoke to my ex-husband I got very curious as to the young man my son had turned into and after hanging up with him I immediately had my secretary cancel all my plans for the next week and make all my travel arrangements which included having my private jet notified that I would be flying to Los Angeles.

I packed for my trip in the same manner that I always did, which included the sexiest skin-tight dresses, stockings, high heels, lace bras and thongs and garter and bustier for added excitement.

My plan after seeing my son at his game was to perhaps go out for a bite to eat afterwards then call upon a few of the rap artists I represented to enjoy some much needed big, black cock time. A very naughty part of me was calling on three of them to satisfy my burning fuck itch! But those plans were instantly cast out the window the moment I laid eyes on my All-Star son!

When I came to the game I overheard a lot of people in the stands talking about my son, saying how he was being looked at by top professional teams and that he had broken almost every High School passing record in the country. My radar went up when I heard a lot of the young mothers get giddy as they talked about what a stud my son was, some even making references how amazing he was in bed. As they talked amongst themselves I could feel their jealous eyes on me wondering who I was and if I was going to interfere with their fucking my Adonis son. I just knew that the last thing these young housewives wanted was a new woman that would take away their fucking him.

The way they were talking did not seem as if they were fantasying about him, but rather that they had fucked him or were fucking him still. Instead of saying anything I continued to ease drop and instantly learned that my son was a real lady killer and that he was packing a very big cock. This news wasn't such a surprise because my ex-husband was quite hung in that department too. What I was not aware of was just how much more endowed he was than his father. That delightful revelation and shock would come very soon!

'So it appears you have inherited your fathers big-dick genes son,' I thought to myself as I felt a tingle go through my one inch nipples a the thought of my own son being well endowed.

As I mentioned, it had been over six years since I last saw my son. At that time he was a skinny, gangly and very awkward kid but now my jaw was open in absolute disbelief. When I arrived I told one of the boys at the bench who happened to be the teams manager who I was and he ran in to tell my son I was there.

A minute later I watched as my son ran out of the dressing room without a shirt on and was looking in every direction for me. The second he came onto the field I heard all the female voices in the crowd whispering to each other about how sexy he was. These were teenage girls and all the older woman who I overheard talking about my sons sexual prowess and massive tool between his legs.

When my son walked to me my heart began to race in a way I never felt before. Electric thrills went through me as I was instantly began breathing heavy feeling my large breast heaving under the sheer blouse and the sheer, lace bra I wore. My entire body came alive as I watched my Adonis of a son, with bulging muscles and a six-pack stomach walk to me.

As a mother I should have felt ashamed by the way my body was reacting but as a woman my body was screaming to be fucked by this incredible stud. As he walked to me I also saw a hunger in his eyes as he took in the sight of me. I came dressed in a tight pencil skirt that clung to my narrow hips and the sheer white blouse with black lace bra that had showed the tops of my 44DD breasts.

"Wow mom I can't believe you're here he said as he hugged me close, then added into my ear, "and so fucking sexy too."

I nearly died at his comment. Not because it was my son talking to me as his mother but rather because he was talking me as if I was one of the many young mothers in the stand that he wanted to fuck.

"And I can't believe the handsome young man my son has turned into," I said in a deep throaty voice in his ear.

"You look so fucking sexy mom...so fucking hot," he whispered in my ear as he held me by my narrow waist.

His bold comment caused me to instantly groan, as I whispered in a seductive tone, "I'm so glad you like what you see Josh.

"Oh fuck, do I ever mom," he snarled in my ear which had my heart racing.

He then ran his strong hands down my sides and a sly smile came across his face.

"Stockings mom. Fuck that's hot," he whispered then snarled, "Fuck, how am I gonna concentrate with a knockout like you in the stands mom," he groaned in my ear.

At that point all I wanted was to drop to my knees and worship every inch of him, but I managed to stay composed and pushed away to continue to take in the sight of my Adonis-like son.

"Think of hard its going to be for me to concentrate now," I whispered, "now I know how your fan club here feels," I said in a hot breath.

We spoke for a few more minutes, the sexual tension between us so obvious to us both then arranged to go to dinner after the game.

Once again surprised by my sons boldness and self-confidence he whispered, "Why don't we have dinner in your room mom?"

Biting my lower lip I said in a sly voice,' I think that's a very good idea Josh. A fantastic idea baby," I added in a seductive tone as I ran my manicured nail down his tight, developed chest.

With a self-assured cockiness he told me he was going to win the game for me and before he left to go back to the locker room I kissed his cheek and wished him luck.

"I don't need luck mom, I have you here," he said which turned me on like crazy.

"That would be so sexy if you won the game for me baby," I groaned in his ear.

After the light kiss my son whispered in my ear in a deep voice that nearly made me cum," After I win the game for you I'm gonna fuck you all night mom. I'm gonna make your pussy cum all night with my big cock."

Now turned on like crazy and seeing him as a lover and not my son I whispered hotly without the slightest hesitation, "And I'm going to fuck you in a way none of these mothers in the stands ever have," I whispered then bit his lower ear-lobe.

I was now absolutely turned on to the idea of fucking my stud-like son as I felt the unmistakable wetness in my pussy.

"I'll be thinking about fucking you the whole game mom," he whispered than ran off to the locker room.

As he ran he looked back and saw the sly grin on my face that let him know I couldn't wait to fuck him. To confirm he nodded and gave me thumbs-up as I did the same back.

The feelings that were shooting through me were so untamed. Here I was making plans with my son to fuck each other not more than five minutes after not seeing him for over six years. There was a tiny part of me that knew I should have been ashamed at what I was feeling and planning on doing, but went right away as I was never a mother to him and even made it known that I never wanted to be a mother.

What I was surprised about was how he took me in his arms and hugged me and told me how glad he was that I came and how sexy I was. It was as if I was another hot older woman that he wanted to get into bed. Josh saw me as the furthest thing from his mother, all of which was just perfect for me.

During the game I watched my son dominate the entire game by running for a ninety yard touchdown as he threw the other team's players to the ground as if they were a minor nuisance. I watched mesmerized as he threw three touchdown passes from fifty years and running for a touchdown himself from the fifteen yard line.

As I watched my son on the playing field my mind was racing with thoughts of him and I and how intimate we were about to become. I continued to make note of his popularity with all the young females and cheerleaders who were doing their absolute best to get his attention. What really struck me were the young mothers who I overheard talking about what a stud he was. I had no doubt that my son was very popular with all of those young moms and now I was about to find out for myself what his popular reputation was based on.

After the game my son ran out of the locker room and ran straight to me. Taking me in his arms I was breathing hard and told him how proud I was of him.

"I told you I'd win for you mom," then boldly said," Now I'm going to make one more score," he said with a confidence that made me grin slyly.

"Umm, it's all I've been thinking about the entire game baby," I purred in his ear.

I told him I had my limousine and that he could ride with me. He told me that he had given his car keys to the team manager knowing we'd ride together. I grinned slyly then walked to the limo with his arm around me narrow waist. As we walked away from the stands I could feel all the young mothers and young teenage girls shooting daggers at me.

"Can't wait to fuck you mom," he whispered in my ear.

"Oh God baby. I'm so turned on," I said in a throaty voice as I was thrilled by his confidence and being so self-assured.

The sexual tension between my son and I was out of control. The second we got in the limousine we started kissing like sex starved lovers. As our tongues whisked across each others at a teasing rate of speed my sons skilled hands were running up and down my stocking crossed legs to my lace bra under my sheer blouse.

Pushing away he leaned back and scanned my entire body with an incredible hunger, deliberately going from my heaving breasts to my long crossed legs to my high heel pumps.

"So fucking hot. Fucking killer body mom," he said in a voice that reeked of self-confidence.

I just grinned slyly as he leaned in and ran his hand up my narrow waist then across the front of my lace bra.

"Fucking huge nipples," he snarled.

I could not believe what was happening, but was loving every second. It was as if I was I was just another of the many fucks he had, not his own mother, which had me going crazy.

"Ummmm. You turned my big nipples on baby," I groaned, " in fact you turned my entire body on," I said in a raspy voice before clamping my mouth onto his.

As my hand traveled down his ripped chest to his tight stomach I was going crazy to touch his cock. Suddenly he pushed away and leaned back as he spread his legs wide apart and looked at me with an animalistic prey drive.

"Look at this big cock bitch," he said with a tone that sent a shiver down my spine. "Look at what the fuck you do to a big cock," he said in a forceful voice.

At that second I was speechless as I saw a massive bulge the size of a log go against my sons right thigh stopping just above his knee and push out from his jeans at least eight inches.

"Oh my God," I groaned from the staggering sight.

"See what that smoking body does to a real big cock mom," he snarled as the giant imprint was bulging in his pants menacingly.

"Oh fuck," I groaned, "so huge," I added as I instantly ran my hand down its endless length feeling the sheer power and ferocity of it.

"That's it. Play with it mom," he snarled in a voice that was filled with cockiness.

"Oh fuck. So huge," was all I could say as our tongues flew out to meet each others once again.

As we drove to my penthouse we kissed like sex-starved lovers who couldn't wait to fuck each other.

As we drove to my penthouse we couldn't keep our hands off one another. My son's right hand was all over my long crossed legs. He said, "Fuck your legs are sexy," he moaned, "those sexy long legs mom make my big cock so fucking hard mom," he snarled.

"Oh baby, you have an amazing touch," I groaned as I bit my lower lip.

My sons touch was turning me on like crazy, as he ran his fingers up my calf to the elastic tops of my sheer thigh high stockings. As his hands thrilled me I ran my manicured fingernails along the length of his tremendous shaft which stirred angrily in his pants.

"Fuck mom, I can't wait to fuck you," he snarled as his massive cock throbbed in his pants.

I moaned in his ear saying, "Oh baby, I can't wait to get back to the penthouse so that we can start our fuck and get into becoming lovers."

"Fuck that mom, I'm gonna start right now,' he said in a commanding voice as he spread my legs apart and pushed my wet thong to the side with his thumb then sent three fingers up into my burning cunt.

"Oh fuck," I groaned as I threw my head back and instantly pushed off my pumps as I came in a flood all over my sons three fingers.

"Fucking really wet mom," he said more as a statement then commanded as he brought his fingers to my mouth, "Taste your hot cunt."

For the next minute I greedily licked my sons fingers reveling in my taste as my groans filled the limousine.

"That's it. Taste your sexy pussy mom," he commanded as I licked away as if I was in a trance.

"Ummm, my sons all grown up," I groaned as I continued to lick his fingers.

"I've been grown up for years mom," he said letting me know I wasn't around for any of his childhood. "We could have been fucking for years mom," he said in an angered tone then added," And you know we fucking should have bitch."

"Oh baby, I know I was a terrible excuse for a mother," I said without a tinge of remorse as I looked into his raging eyes with the slyest look while I continued to run my long fingernails then the palm of my hand across his massive log of a cock. "But trust me, I plan on making it all up to you...and this monster cock for all that lost time baby," I said in a seductive voice as we went back to kissing.

As we kissed my entire body was on fire. I was on fire to fuck my sons massive cock.

As we rode to my penthouse his skilled hands went up my pencil skirt and continued to run up and down my long stocking covered legs and as they did I eagerly massaged his huge throbbing cock.

"Fucking sexy legs mom," he said as his eyes were glued to them.

"Oh lover you really know how to really excite a woman," I said in a raspy voice as I thought of all the young mothers he fucked as the feel of his talented hands on running up and down my nylons were sending lightning bolts through me.

"Sexy stockings mom," he rasped as his fingers ran across the lace trim tops then onto my nude flesh just above the trim.

"Oh baby, I'll always look sexy for you," I groaned as we got back into our sexy kiss.

Although the drive to the hotel was only twenty minutes it seemed as if we would never get there! I was lost in lust as snaked my tongue against my sons going crazy as I thought about actually fucking him and that enormous, oversized cock of his.

I began moaning and had a wonderful soft orgasm as we kissed. When we arrived at the hotel we continued our kissing and exploring each others mouths. I was so fucking hot. We just couldn't stop!

I groaned," Oh baby my fucking ass is on fire. You've got me so fucking worked up. Let's go inside and play all night baby."

He then added in a resonant voice, "With what I have in mind for your smoking body mom, it's going to take a week to do what I want to you baby."

"Umm. Lets go baby. Your neglectful mother needs to be really fucked," I groaned as we walked to my private elevator arm in arm.

In the private elevator to my penthouse we kissed the entire way up, groaning like animals as my sons strong hands were molded to my ass.

Once inside we went hand in hand into the living room and began a very sexy kiss with our mouths wide open and our tongues darting wickedly across each others. This heated kiss lasted nearly an hour as my son's hands ran up and down my stockings and over my turned on ass. Under my dress he would slowly spread my ass cheeks which caused me to moan.

He said, "You've got an amazing ass mom. I've pumped my big cock off so many times thinking about eating it," he said.

"Oh baby, I wish it was me pumping your huge cock," I groaned as his hands continued to spread then release my ass.

His hands would run up my sides over my stockings as he remarked, "Your legs are so fucking hot mom, and these stockings are driving my big cock insane."

"Oh baby I'm so glad to be thrilling you," I groaned.

"Gotta watch how you're turning me on mom. You got me so hot I'm gonna torture that smoking pussy of yours," he snarled.

"Oh god," I groaned," "I know this huge cock must have impaired so many pussies. Especially a lot of those young mothers I saw today," I groaned as I traced my manicured nail over his massive bulge.

"Lots mom," he said with an air of confidence then added," but it was your pussy I always imagined fucking," he said in a heated voice.

"Oh God baby, you know just what you want don't you?" I groaned as the tip of my finger traced over his massive ballooning bulge along the inseam of his pants.

"Yeah mom, and I always get the pussy I want," he snarled as our tongues made that naughty connection.

This was pure torture for me and I knew he was well aware of it. My son was so in touch with turning women on, and not just any woman, but his own mother!

He brought me over the edge when he said, "Do you like the way I'm playing with your hot ass and those sexy long legs mom?" At this point our mouths closed on each other and I moaned through an intense orgasm as I continued kissing my sexy son.

After I came we began kissing deeply. As we kissed he began unbuttoning my blouse and once it was off gazed at my heaving breasts with a hunger and intensity that set a shiver down my spine.

"Beautiful tits mom, and the perfect bra for these big sexy tits," he said in a deep voice. "Very sexy," he said commenting on the lace as he ran his fingers across the top of the lace cups.

I was quite impressed with my sons tastes in a women wearing fine undergarments. Just the way he gazed at my bra and that he was in no rush to remove it said so much about his maturity as a lover.

shoguy
shoguy
2,251 Followers