Sinful Degrees of Separation Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,267 Followers

Just the way he kissed alone made me cum and when he was between my long-tapered legs I thought I had gone to paradise! The way he would skillfully kiss my pussy, going up and down my fuck-lips than taking one in his mouth and gliding it through his lips until he switched to the other had me so tuned on to the point where I was pushing off my pumps in and groaning in ecstasy. This was all in anticipation of his mouth going to my aching clit and sucking on it as his probing tongue going deep inside my sex.

We switched-off pleasing each other more than ten times and each time he was between my legs he did something entirely different that had me exploding harder and more excitedly then before.

Yes, there was no doubt that my son was incredibly skilled at pleasing a woman. Hearing him say that he loved my pussy and that I had the most incredible pussy he's ever eaten had me dripping wet. This hot oral sex combined with us sitting beside each other and kissing passionately went on all night right till the sun came up.

"Lets fuck mom," he finally said after all these hours of playing with each other then took me by the hand and walked me behind the sofa.

It was finally time to fuck. My son leaned me over his dresser. My high heels caused my ass to stick out perfectly. My son then took the head of his enormous cock and playfully began spreading my wet fuck lips apart. He continued this sexy teasing for over an hour as he leaned forward and we kissed madly. Ever so slowly he began inserting the huge cock head into me. This alone made me cum again and again.

He put both hands on the cheeks of my ass and helped spread them apart. While his enormous shaft inched into me we continued kissing and my son began pinching my extended inch long nipples. I have never experienced such an amazing feeling. I kept cumming over each inch of my son's massive cock as he slow fucked his way into me with such an amazing confidence.

My son continued talking to me raising my level of excitement even more. He would say, "Oh mom your hot fucking cunt feels so fucking good wrapped around my big cock. I've wanted to fuck you for a long time baby."

For nearly two hours my son worked his monster thirteen inch cock into me as he kissed and played with my body. That time was pure bliss as the biggest cock I ever fucked took over my pussy.

"Fuck that pussy can really take a big cock mom...so deep," he snarled as his massive shaft hit the back of my cunt and instantly made me cum.

"Oh fuck lover I can't stop exploding over you," I groaned as I felt him bottom out in the deepest part of me.

"I feel you baby. I feel that hot cunt of yours mom," he snarled as he drew his strong hips back as I felt the folds of my pussy cling to his enormous shaft until he reached the huge crown then slammed back into my depths.

"Fucking hottest cunt I've ever been in mom" "the hottest cunt," he groaned in a deep, resonant voice.

He then brought his right foot up on the sofa and held my hips tight and began pummeling me with his huge cock. He was slamming into me so hard my body was cumming in rapid-fire convulsions.

As my stud-of-a son fucked me I used my talented cunt to meet each of his thrust. The groans of our lust filled the room and when he announced he was going to cum my eyes were glazed over and my breathing was going a mile-a-minute.

"Gonna cum mom," he snarled as I felt his huge crown of his cockhead hitting the back of my cunt.

"Oh baby...I'm right with you baby," I groaned as I felt my pussy tighten around his gigantic shaft as my body began to convulse.

Suddenly, I felt my sons body tense as he groaned out loud, and bust after burst of the hottest cum began to hit against my cervix like a fire hose being opened. Knowing he was going to cum my instincts were to drain every last drop of cum out of his giant cock and at that exact second my pussy began gripping and pulling on his massive girth as if acting on its own free will.

"Fuck that's so good mom," my son snarled against my ear. "That's it.Use that wild cunt just like that bitch," he ranted in a deep masculine voice.

"Oh fuck baby, so much cum," I groaned as I bit my lower lip as I felt my sex-starved pussy milk his giant cock as the biggest load of cum I ever felt kept shooting deep up inside me.

"Fuck. No one's been able to take my whole cock mom," he groaned in a voice that was amazed that I took his entire length and width.

I was so excited to hear those words.

"Oh baby, my pussy was designed to fuck your huge cock," I groaned in torrid pleasure.

I must have cum fifty times experiencing things that I have never did before just from the way my son fucked me with his monstrous cock. His huge cock reached places way up inside me that no one has ever hit before.

After he finished cumming he continued fucking me.

I couldn't believe that he had this type of stamina and ability to recover so quickly. Even all the young black studs I fucked needed long breaks before they were ready to fuck again.

"Oh God baby, this is an amazing cock," I groaned as I kept fucking back on his massive shaft.

"I'm just getting started on you mom," he snarled then sent a shiver down my spine when he said," You wanna find out what its like to fuck all night sexy?"

"Oh God, fuck me as much as you want lover. You and I have so much to fucking catch up on," I groaned as I turned my head back to me him for a hot, tongue exploring kiss.

We began getting into an incredible rhythm as my scorching pussy met each of his long, punishing strokes. As my son leaned into me I arched my ass to meet his long strokes.

"That's it mom...fuck you're real good," he snarled

"Stand still...Let me fuck your great big cock," I snarled as I began pushing my ass against his huge cock as I spiraled it all the way back until I hit his tight stomach.

"Fucks that's good mom," he groaned as he stood with his hands on his hips watching his engorged thirteen inch cock disappear up into my boiling cunt.

As I spiraled my pussy around his huge shaft I moaned, "Oh baby your cock feels so fucking good inside me, its soooo fucking big." I groaned in a lust filled voice, "Oh baby you're filling every fucking inch of me...every inch," I snarled.

After fucking him for a half an hour I turned my head to the side as he bent over me and we began kissing each other while he fucked into me.

"I can't get over your cunt mom...feels so fucking good," he snarled as he bent his hips back and began fucking me at lightning speed.

Another hour went by and I continued to cum over my son's giant cock again and again. After a while he told me to look at myself in the mirror. I looked on in shock as my son's huge cock went so deep into me, then came out so far that it looked like I was connected to an enormous column! I could not believe this freakish sight. It seemed so unbelievable that a cock could possibly be so long and thick and that I could actually take so much of it.

After cumming so many times in this position my son changed our fuck position. He took me effortlessly, and lifted me against his chest and took my long legs in his strong arms as if he was carrying me. I could not believe the amazing sensation I was getting from my son's giant cock as it continued fucking way up into me and as I hung suspended from his huge cock.

I put my arms around his neck and we continued kissing while he slow fucked into my quivering fuck hole. As my son fucked me in front of the mirror this way I took in how sexy I looked in my thigh high stockings and black high heels with my long legs crossed over each other and how they looked even longer are in this position.

"Yeah look how fucking hot you are bitch," he grunted as he hammered his huge, fat cock up inside me as I looked at the both of us in the mirror.

My son fucked me this way for over an hour watching me in the mirror with depraved lust in his eyes as he uttered guttural sexual obscenities about my long sexy stocking covered legs and my sexy high heels, calling me a nasty bitch.

After an hour I felt his muscled body tighten and knew he was going to cum again.

"More cum for me baby," I groaned looking back at the contorted look on my sons face.

"Fucking roll that sexy ass over his big cock so that he could cum," he snarled in a commanding voice that had me instantly abiding his demand.

I immediately began rolling my ass over his mammoth cock which caused him to groan louder and louder.

"That's it baby..such a wild ass," he snorted until he began shooting massive amounts of cum into my explosive pussy.

Feeling his enormous cock swell to unimaginable proportions caused me to cum with my stud of a son. As his hot seed burst inside me I came with him in a volcano-like eruption.

"Ugggg, " I groaned as he grabbed me by my hips and ground his spurting cock deep into the back of my molten pussy.

This tsunami-like orgasm seemed to last for five minutes, as we kissed wildly and his huge cock continued to send burst after burst of hot cum way up into me.

In all my years of fucking I have never experienced such an explosive orgasm. My son even exploded harder than every black rap star I ever fucked ever did.

As Josh drowned my insides with the most amazing bursts of cum I began to tremble and explode with him. After we came I squatted down on my high heels and went crazy licking every inch of my son's still furious thirteen inch cock until it was thoroughly clean.

Even though we had gone through the night and well into the morning our lust to fuck was still raging. After kissing for half an hour I had my son sit on the edge of the bed and I reached for his angry shaft and inserted it once again into my insatiable pussy.

As I held his giant shaft in my outstretched hands; noting that my long fingers barely went a quarter ways around it, I was still in awe of my son's giant cock. When I inserted the head into my hungry pussy I came all over it again. As my son ran his hands over my stocking covered legs he began pinching my swollen nipples slowly turning me on more and more.

I began the task of taking his monstrous cock deep inside of me. Even though I was so wet and so stretched out from his massive cock it took an hour to finally accommodate his gigantic prick.

As we got into a fantastic rhythm we fucked each other, pleasing each other in a way only two highly sexual and beautiful people could. Not just the heat that comes from a mother fucking her own son, but rather a sexy, very stunning older women with a great body fucking a young man with an enormous cock and a very high sex drive.

After I came my son and I stood with him remaining behind me, fucking that angry, turned on thirteen inch monster deep inside into me. My son and I were kissing and fucking for over an hour this way. It was as if we were sex-starved for each other.

At different times I was desperate to suck him. Defying his protests I'd pull his fat cock out and instantly squat on my pumps or bend at the waist and begin licking his giant shaft with my eager tongue. As my son leaned against the dresser I flicked my hot tongue wildly across his huge silky smooth shaft.

My pussy was all over his huge cock in a clear coating that caused my outstretched fingers to lose the grip I had on it.

"Your pussys all over my cock mom," he son said in a sly voice as he watched me struggle to get a firm hold on his massive column of flesh.

"Yes, all over it baby...all because you have the biggest and fattest cock..."

"That your cunt can't get enough of," he finished with a strong confidence.

"Fuck. Don't you think if I knew you were this huge I would have been a better mother to you," I said looking up at him slyly as I began licking my pussy nectar off his huge shaft.

"I don't give a fuck about all those years mom. All I care about is what we've got going now," he snarled as I gripped his cock in both outstretched hands. "Now fucking SUCK it," he commanded in an almost threatening voice that caused me to look up at him slyly.

It was so nasty licking my son's huge cock while he groaned in a throaty voice as he told me how hot I was and that I was a great fuck. I was going crazy licking along his endless shaft as my hands cupped his massive, grapefruit sized balls. I was in a dream-state that I never wanted to end as I licked along one side of his massive shaft until I reached his huge cockhead. This was where I flicked my tongue wildly which I knew he loved, based on the throaty groans that came from his open mouth.

Looking up at my son with a sly grin was driving him crazy in the same way it did for me. After a few minutes I went down the other side of his long shaft then spent a few minutes lingering on his beautiful hanging balls.

"God what a gorgeous cock," I groaned in absolute ecstasy, as my hands held my stud of a sons giant spear.

"Fuck your hands feel great mo," he snarled in a deep voice.

"If I wasn't do horny to fuck this huge thing again I'd jack and stroke it all day," I moaned as I kissed all over it again.

He then bent over and we kissed hotly, steeling a few precious seconds before he roared, "My big cock needs more of that hot pussy of yours mom. Lets get back to fucking."

Looking up at him with lust I moaned, "Oh yesssssssss baby. Anything you want baby, anything you want."

My son then pulled me up and we instantly started kissing as his hands began rubbing my ass. He then took his giant cock and brought it back to my aching pussy.

As my sons mammoth cock began splitting the folds of my scorching pussy apart I groaned in anticipation of having that giant invader back inside of me. After the time needed to readjust to his giant size we got back to our hot mother and son fuck.

We fucked and played with each other all day and night. During short breaks we would order food and while waiting would shower together. In the shower we would kiss passionately while washing and stroking each other. I knew then that what my son and I was pure lust. It was something he would never have for any women and I never would with a hundred of young, black rap stars.

As I kissed and pumped my son in the shower I remember thinking how the young black rap stars looked when their black cocks were flaccid and how turned on I got at the startling sight that gave them such a look of power.

Staring at my sons flaccid cock as it banged off his muscular thigh hanging down more than ten inches soft caused a shiver to go down my body. I knew that when anyone, male or female looked at my son's staggering cock hanging down and banging from side to side along his muscular thighs they instantly sensed his power and supremacy.

After the shower I dressed in my stockings and high heels for that extra sexy fucking. Before I left the following for New York I dedicated the entire morning to just stroking his massive cock and blowing it over and over until I drained the fifth load of cum out of it. By that time my entire body was drenched in a coating of sticky cum.

We showered together and left the hotel room with the understanding that he was going to move to New York and intern with me that summer. The long-term plan was for me to get an apartment off his college campus where we could become permanent lovers.

THE END...

shoguy
shoguy
2,267 Followers