Sinful Quits

Story Info
The dancer scene gives way to reality.
1.1k words
3.98
27.2k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I

It was Friday evening and we had both had a busy week. Cindy had been working at the club for about nine months, and I could tell that she was getting over it. Our sex was hot as hell, and she sometimes called from work and told me she would be home late, but the fresh excitement was gone.

She seemed preoccupied about something that evening and I thought I knew what was bothering her.

I told her that maybe it was time to quit. We didn't need the income any more, and it was supposed to be fun.

She smiled and said, "I am ready to quit right now. I'm starting to feel like the other girls about the customers. The groping and licking that used to excite me is just an annoyance now. Are you sure it's okay?"

I told her that it had always been her choice and that she would know when it was time to move on.

She said, "It's time."

Truthfully I had become uncomfortable with the whole thing too. The extra thousand plus a week was nice and I loved the sensual side of her job, but there is always a sense of insecurity about sharing. Even when everything is open and mutually satisfying, you worry on some level if this is a good idea. I don't pretend to understand, but the worry is part of the excitement.

Cindy was bubbling with a spirit that I hadn't seen in weeks. She looked as if a weight had lifted from her shoulders. I was immediately sorry that I hadn't realized just how much she was bothered. Must be a guy thing.

She told me, "You know Sinful is with us forever now, though. There is no way to stuff the genie back in the bottle. The sex is too much fun to give up. I just don't want it to be my job any more."

"That's fine with me. Maybe now we can play together when we get the urge," I replied.

"Let's celebrate," she replied, "I feel like a drink. We can head to the pub. Who knows what might be waiting out there for us."

She literally skipped down the hall, stripping as she went, to our bedroom. I followed and watched the clothes fly. She had accumulated quite a wardrobe, but most was not street legal. She would grab something, inspect it, and throw it over her shoulder. It was snowing frilly little things. They were landing all around me.

Finally she selected a little black skirt and a conservative white blouse. She spun around, threw them on the chair, and ran into my arms and kissed me. What a kiss. I felt a hot demanding tongue probing my mouth. Her arms held me tight. I felt my enthusiasm rising as she ground into me.

I ran my hands up her back, her neck, and into her hair. I pulled her into my face even tighter and returned her kiss. I kissed and licked my way to her ear and sucked her earlobe into my mouth. A low moan escaped her.

I felt her hands between us then. She undid my belt and pushed my pants down, freeing my cock. I licked my way down to that special spot on her neck that drives her crazy.

She was getting more and more frantic now. I felt her pushing her shorts down. She stepped out of them, then she grabbed my dick, stroked it a couple of times and pulled the tip into her pussy.

My God she was wet and hot. I could feel her urgency. I grabbed her ass in both hands and drove my cock deep inside her wild pussy. She threw her legs around me and started rocking her hips front to back and side to side. The dancing had toned her and she was using her new skills to rip my cock off.

I tripped over my pants around my ankles and we fell on the bed with her on top. I was only a participant. She was fucking me and fucking me hard. I could feel my cum rising. I fought it with all my being.

I couldn't stop it. Her wild gyrations sucked the cum out of me in a huge explosion. I pumped all I had into her, and she was still driving me for more.

I felt my dick betraying me. She had not cum, and it was softening. This wasn't acceptable.

In desperation, I rolled her over on her back under me and licked and kissed my way down to her sweet cunt. The smell of our fucking engulfed me as I found her clit with my tongue. I started to lick around it. She grabbed my head in both hands and pulled me into that hard little button.

"Don't play," she gasped. "Suck me, lick me, fuck me."

The taste was overpowering. It was the essence of sex. I sucked her clit into my mouth and licked it in a fast rhythm, matching the bucking motions of my woman.

She came. Her pelvis rocked into me. I did all I could to keep the pace while her body shook in a paroxysm of ecstasy. She melted into the mattress then. I looked up and she was smiling at me.

"You are a mess, " she said.

I could feel our love juices all over my face, the bed was rumpled, and we were both satisfied. I moved up to hold her in my arms.We hit the shower together, laughing and splashing. We washed each other from top to bottom, sometimes caressing, and sometimes tickling, just enjoying each others' company. She was absolutely stunning, with beads of water coursing down her supple body.

Her dancing had removed almost all of her body fat. She was soft, and womanly, but there was no hint of the jiggle in her body that comes from too much tv. The line from her breasts to her butt were classic hourglass. She caught me gazing at her.

She struck a pose with her hand on one hip and said, "You approve, sir?"

Then she looked down at my growing cock and said, "Well, that's an answer I really like."

She stroked my dick. I was standing there in place, with my mouth open, like an idiot and she was milking my cock, building up speed.

Then she laughed, and jumped out of the shower.

"That's enough of that", she said as she grabbed a towel and flew out of the bathroom. "Next we'll be back in the bed and I won't see my drink tonight."