Sinful Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J
J
1,387 Followers

Dad was the first to move. He stood up and pulled up his trousers before going back to sit in his chair and watch some more TV. By now, I had another raging hardon. Dad noticed and told Sindy to show me her party trick. My sister stood up awkwardly, still in her high heels, and moved back to the dining table. Slowly, sensuously, she hauled herself back onto its polished surface, spun around and lay down with her head hanging over the edge of the table, upside down and facing me.

'It's an old trick used by those guys in circuses who swallow swords', Dad began to explain.

'They work it so that the tubes and stuff that run down their insides are perfectly in line. Your sister here has also perfected the technique. You can fuck her in the mouth just like you were sticking it to her pussy.'

Sindy licked her lips and motioned with her index finger that I come over. Lying on the table, my sister's mouth was just the right height for my prick. I took it in my hand and guided it into her cavernous mouth. As soon as it was in I felt her lips go tight around it. I started to thrust slowly. Dad looked around and told me that I could go at normal speed. Taking his advice I began to pump my sister's mouth more quickly. Hell, she was good. I could feel the tip of my prick going past the restriction of her throat, but Sindy just took it all in her stride. I looked down to see that my balls were banging into her face at each inward thrust. I leaned forward so that I could get my hips moving more freely. Now I was fucking my sister's mouth just like it was her pussy. I let my hands caress her small waist and hips as I built to a climax. Sindy sensed that I was about to come and one of her hand's started to tickle my balls whilst she put a long fingernail of the other hand up my ass. I honestly had never known a feeling as powerful. As my juices started to flow, my sister squeezed my balls gently till everything was out. As I pulled my shaft out of Sindy's mouth, I could see the cum trickle out over her upper lip and into her nose.

As she got up and jumped onto the floor, my sister still looked at me with lust in her eyes. I knew she wanted me as much as I wanted her. She used her fingers to wipe up and swallow the cum that still clung to her face like goo. I pulled her close to me and violently pressed my mouth against hers. I could still taste traces of my semen in her mouth as our tongues mingled together. 'Come back tonight', I ordered. 'I'll try, but Greg's at home and it won't be easy to come here and not bring him' my sister replied.

Sindy's body was glistening with sweat as she arranged her skimpy dress again and pulled up the panties that still lay around one of her ankles. She bent down to kiss Dad goodbye and he patted her ass. My sister promised that she'd try to get back tonight if it was possible. As she opened the front door, Dad joined me at the window to watch her walk up the drive to her car on the road. Her ass wiggled as she moved her hips to and fro. Her lovely legs were firm and silky as she teetered in her high heels. Dad said what I was thinking. 'She sure is fuckable, son'.

'It's a long time till this evening,' Dad ventured,' I've got some photo albums upstairs that you may like to look at'.

'Nah!, I don't think I'm in the mood for holiday snaps', I replied.

'These aren't albums that your average family looks at, son. These are photos that I've taken of me and your sister over the years. I think you'll find them an interesting way to spend a few hours.'

Dad saw that I'd perked up with that news and set off upstairs to get them. 'How old was Sindy when you first fucked her, Dad?', I shouted up to him.

His voice was distant as he replied: 'Oh I guess she must have been about...'

J
J
1,387 Followers
12