Sinful Six

Story Info
The dirtiest day of a young man's life.
12k words
4.48
102.3k
101
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface

What follows is a story of excess. It's raunchy, incestuous, and parts of it are downright depraved. But thankfully, it's my story, and it's a representation of the dirty visions that are playing in my head. But before you continue on to my "dirty, word movie," know this: I'm not an editor, and I'm not and English major. That's no excuse for laziness but I do try and write everything I write good (yes, I know). So, if you're not bothered by some incorrectly placed punctuation, or maybe even a mistake or two, or three, or more, depending on how drunk I am, please enjoy, and please vote and comment. I love the feedback!

As far as a part two... Well I don't rightly know... But for now, just enjoy the goddamn story!

*****

I

Lena Denson, 45yo, white female, 5'06, 135lbs, 34Bx27x37; brown eyes, and short, spiky hair was bored was ready to go home after being at work less than an hour. She worked the graveyard shift, and since it was a Tuesday night, she was sure that the hours were going to move as quickly as the hot dog rollers that were sweating juices from weenies at that very moment not two feet from her. She was working with Tawny Hobbs, 28yo white female, 5'02, 160lbs, 38Dx38x48, with blue eyes, and long, mid-back length hair that she regularly bleached blonde. She had a pretty face, and a decent enough personality.

Usually, when Lena and Tawny work together, and it's a slow night, they fooled around. Nothing too hot and heavy, but on a few occasions, they would each go down on each other in the back room. Each time Tawny ravaged Lena with her mouth, all she could think was that it was definitely better than the way her ex-husband did it. But then again, he never ate her out to begin with. Lena shivered as her thoughts washed over her, stimulating and moistening her pussy. She loved the taboo of the whole situation, and the added risk of getting caught. Tawny was the first woman that Lena had ever been with, and when Tawny put her mouth on Lena's clit for the first time almost two years ago, she was hooked!

Lena and Tawny were not just coworkers and lovers. They were also close friends. So close that they had each had told the other their deepest and darkest secrets; things that they've never told another living soul. Lena told Tawny about her abusive husband, as well as the occasional lascivious thoughts she would sometimes find herself having about her son, Hank, who had just turned 18, and her daughter Haley, Hank's twin sister. Tawny, being the honest to goodness deviant slut that she was, told Lena that she thought her incestuous thoughts were hot, and even admitted to masturbating to the thought of all of them together. She told Lena on several occasions that she thought that her son and daughter were hot, and that if given the opportunity, she'd fuck them both. Tawny's tawdry statements would usually lead to Lena calling her a "kinky whore," or something along those lines, to which Tawny would often reply, "I know."

Tawny Hobbs truly was a slut. She was a slut from a long line of sluts. She loved being a slut. She loved dick and she loved pussy, and she could not get enough of either no matter how hard she tried. Some nights it was with just one person; other nights it was with many. She was bisexual, obviously, and she enjoyed both men and women equally. She loved swallowing cum, and she loved having her ass fucked. She even loved having a cock in all three of her holes at the same time. She had participated in orgies, gangbangs, and even an evening of bukkake with a close friend. That was one of her favorite nights, actually. All of this, she has told Lena, and Lena does not judge her, and while she enjoys hearing about her experiences, she couldn't imagine ever engaging in such scandalous things. She was satisfied with just her fantasies.

On the particularly boring Tuesday night that the two of them were working together, Tawny had goaded Lena into telling her again about her incestuous fantasies, requesting that she be as specific as possible. Lena did her best to accommodate her by telling the fantasy that reoccurred in the devious recesses of the most private parts of her mind. It was a very vivid image that Lena had told Tawny about. An image of her face in between her Haley's firm thighs while Hank pummeled her from behind. Each time she would tell Tawny about one of her fantasies, Tawny would either end up with her hand in her panties, or the two would end up in the back room so Tawny could latch onto Lena's clit. Sometimes they would even follow the other home.

This Tuesday night was different though... It was different because Andy had come in. Andy was 19, wet behind the ears, constantly horny, and since he was off that night and not the least bit tired, he decided to go by the Stop-Shop to see what his two favorite "in the middle of nowhere convenience store clerks" were up to on this balmy, August night. He also stopped by to see if maybe tonight was the night that he was going to get to opportunity to fuck one of them, or both of them if he was really lucky. He had known that the two of them sometimes fooled around in the store, and he was hoping that maybe they'd include him in some of the after midnight fun.

The clock on his car radio read 01:30 when he pulled up to the Stop-Shop, and before he walked in, he dabbed cologne all over himself before swaggering into the convenience store, already sporting a semi. He saw Tawny at the counter, looking down at her phone. She was wearing a blue shirt that was low-cut, and showed off as much of her cleavage that she could get away with showing at work. She looked up, and smiled when Andy walked in.

Andy has been coming into the Stop-Shop for months now, and for months he's been flirting with both Tawny, and Lena; and both Tawny and Lena has told each other on several occasions that they'd like to see what he was packing, and how he used it; but it was just too fun to tease him. They talked about it every time he left the store though; about turning him out, especially Lena, who was old enough to be his mother. Andy walked around the store, pretending that he was going to buy something. All three of them knew why he was there though. He was there to flirt, and that was likely all he was going to do.

"Hey Andy," Tawny said in a sultry voice. "What brings your fine ass in here this late?"

"Oh... Not much... Just bored and thought I'd take a little ride. Guess I just ended up here. Where's Lena?" Andy approached the counter and leaned against it, stealing glances at Tawny's cleavage, which was proudly on display.

"She's in the back doing inventory. It's been slow as hell tonight, and the two of us have been going crazy trying to find something to do so... Lena decided to work while I played around on my phone. Hell, you're our first customer of the night!"

"Damn, that sucks," said Andy, still stealthily looking at the dark crevice between Tawny's pale, fleshy globes.

Tawny knew that he was staring at her tits, so she bent over the counter to give him a better look. "Well, at least you're here." She winked at him and a mischievous grin stretched across her pretty face.

"Hey Lena," she yelled. "Andy's here."

"Ok," Lena shouted back. "Hey Andy!"

"Hey," he said.

Tawny watched Andy's eyes watch her. It was obvious that he had more on his mind than purchasing chips and a drink. He looked so young, she thought. He was cute as fuck though; baby face, blue-green eyes, and short brown hair atop a lean, and still somewhat boyish frame. She saw a thick bulge in his pants and felt an itch in her panties. Deciding that she had flirted with him long enough, she got bold, and honest with him. She looked him in the eyes and said, So Andy... When you gonna come by my place and fuck me with that big cock of yours?" Her eyes left his and made their way to his growing erection.

"Anytime you want me to," Andy replied, not skipping a beat to his own surprise, and hoping that the cracks in his voice didn't give away the nervous excitement that he was feeling.

"Oh yeah? Well how about later on this morning when I get off of work?"

"Are you serious," Andy asked, gulping loud enough for Lena to probably hear him.

"Yes, I'm serious! I get off at 8:00, so why don't you come over around 9:00?" She bit her lower lip and looked down at his crotch again. It was still swelling in his loose fitting shorts, and Tawny was looking forward to seeing how much bigger she could make it.

"You're fucking with me!"

"No!" Her smile was growing wider. "I'm not fucking with you! I do want to fuck you though! I want you to come by my house later on this morning and I want you to fuck my brains out!"

Lena was walking in from the back room when she heard Tawny propositioning Andy. 'That fucking slut,' she said to herself, smiling.

"Hey Lena... Andy's gonna come over after my shift and fuck my brains out," Tawny said as Lena walked back behind the counter and stood next to her.

"Sounds like fun," Lena said in a light-hearted tone.

"I think it will be," Tawny replied, while she looked at Andy's crotch. She pointed to the impressive bulge in the front of Andy's pants. Involuntarily, she licked her lips. Andy was now blushing like a schoolboy that had just been caught passing notes.

Tawny looked back to Lena, and the smiled when she saw where Lena's eyes had drifted to. "You could join if you wanted to," said Tawny, who was grinning like a deviant at a whorehouse.

"I'd love to but my kids are home, and it would—,"

"They can join too."

Lena shot her eyes at Tawny, and Tawny saw the angry look on her face. She had gone too far. Tawny apologized with her eyes and said, "You can come over some other time then." Lena said nothing, and looked over at Andy. Thankfully, he looked clueless, and in over his head in regards to the entire situation.

Andy told Tawny that he had to get going, but before he left, he asked her for her number. "So you can text me your address, and I can let you know when I'm on my way," assured Andy. Tawny smiled, and told him to follow her into the back room so she could get a pen, which he did, like a puppy dog chasing after a treat.

Lena watched Tawny take him back to their spot, which was far enough to be out of sight of the front door, but close enough for Lena to see what they were doing. She watched as Andy pulled out his cellphone and type in her phone number. There was a look of confusion on his face, but it disappeared in an instant when Tawny fell to her knees in front of him. She undid his shorts, and in a swift motion, took Andy's cock out. Lena sucked in a breath as she watched Tawny take Andy's thick cock into her mouth so she could caress it with her tongue. Lena's pussy began to tingle as Tawny expertly took every inch of his cock into her hungry mouth. But she took it out just as quickly, and gingerly put it back into his shorts. Andy groaned, and had a look on his face that almost made her want to go into the back room to finish him off herself. When his cock was fully put away, they both walked back towards the front of the store. Andy made a bee-line for the exit, telling them both that he's see them later.

"Looking forward to it," Tawny yelled out, but Andy didn't turn around.

Lena, was dumbfounded by what she had just witnessed. She felt the wetness in her panties, and she knew that her rock hard nipples would be visible to anyone that looked at her chest. Tawny saw them and smiled, but did not comment. She walked back behind the counter and stood next to Lena. A devilish grin was plastered on her face as she went back to playing on her cell phone.

"I can't believe you just did that," Lena exclaimed, still staring at Tawny in disbelief.

"Me neither to be completely honest with you," Tawny admitted. She rubbed something off of her lip and then sucked on her finger. "His cock tasted really good though! And so did his precum! Mmm...," she shivered. "There was a lot of it too!"

II

It was 8:30 in the morning and outside thermometers were already reading 75 degrees. Andy Jones, 19yo W/M, 6'00, 165lbs, slim build with some muscle. Brown hair and blue-green eyes that had barely slept a wink once he'd finally laid down, which seemed like hours after he had left the Stop-Shop. He couldn't take his mind from the way Tawny's mouth felt like wrapped around his cock. It had been torture keeping his hands off of it. Tawny forbade him to cum because, "I want a nice, fat, hot load of cum shot down my throat first thing when I get off of work in the morning... Then I'm gonna get off on that big dick of yours." What she whispered in his ear after putting his dick away had been running around his mind all night, and it was all that he had dreamed about when he had finally managed sleep.

It was 8:45 when Andy sent her a text message, asking if she still wanted him to come over. She texted him back immediately with her address, and the words, "GET OVER HERE! I'M THIRSTY! ;)" Andy needed no further instructions. He hopped into his car and raced to her house, which thankfully, was only about ten minutes from his own place.

He pulled into her driveway, and checked the numbers above the front door twice to make sure he was at the right place. Tawny's house was small, but nice, and it was obvious that she took pride in it. Andy got out of his car and made his way to her front door. He knocked, then looked up at the numbers one last time to make sure that they did not change The door swung open, and someone that was not Tawny, answered.

"You must be Andy," the jovial voice declared. "I'm Tammy, Tawny's Momma. Come on in!"

Andy was caught off guard. 'Tawny still lives with her mom,' he thought to himself. He stepped into the house, and then took a second to look at the woman. Tammy could've passed for Tawny's sister. The only difference between the two, aside from a few obvious years of age, was the size of Tammy's massive tits! And the only thing on her that seemed to be bigger than the glorious pair of globes, was her smile. Andy smiled back, but his eyes instinctively moved down to her chest. Immediately, he realized that she was not wearing a bra under her tattered, threadbare nightshirt that she was wearing because her tits were sitting naturally against her chest, sagging somewhat, like tits that big often do. Her extra-large, and extra-hard nipples were standing out like garrison flags. They were surrounded by dark areolas, which were visible to Andy's curious, inquisitive, and lusting eyes.

"Um... Hello Tammy," he finally muttered. "How are you doing this morning?" He cleared his throat.

"I'm well," she said. "Thank you for asking! Just had my first cup of coffee and now..." She paused. "Well now I've got me a handsome lookin' man in my house!" Tammy gave him a once over with not so much as a hint of subtlety. He looked nervous as hell, she thought. "No need to be shy darlin'," Tammy said, closing the door behind him. "There's no secrets in this house. And certainly no shyness!" She winked at Andy, and then locked the door. "Tawny is still in the shower. She should be out in a minute, but you're more than welcome to have a seat and relax, and make yourself at home!"

"Thanks," Andy said, still nervous, but strangely comforted by Tammy's early morning enthusiasm. He did a quick onceover of the house, then his eyes went back to Tammy, who was still staring at him as if here were fresh meat.

"Tawny sure was right about you! You are a cutie!" She moved closer to Andy and he felt her hard nipple brush up against his bare arm. "She told me you had a big cock too. Big enough that I might want to steal you for myself," she quipped, grazing her hand against the hardening shaft in Andy's pants. "Or maybe I should join the two of you and show Tawny how to really please a man." She started leaning forward to kiss him. Andy froze, not sure what to do.

"Mom," Tawny yelled. "Leave him alone! He's mine!" She walked over to where Andy and Tammy were standing. Her mother had already started in on him, she thought. She was clad only in a small towel that was quickly losing grip of Tawny's damp body as she sauntered into the living room until finally, it fell, showing Andy everything that she was going to offer him in the coming hours. He looked at Tawny, and then at Tammy. Neither seemed phased by the sudden nakedness. He looked back to Tawny as she continued to move closer towards him, and her mother. Her tits were as perky as a girl ten years her junior, and they were capped with smallish, pierced nipples, and pink areolas the size of half dollars. Her stomach was soft, and made flat by her flared hips. Tammy's pussy was shaved bare, and plump. Andy even thought that they already looked swollen and wet.

"Go find your own man, Mom," Tawny exclaimed, grabbing Andy by the arm and pulling him away from Tammy.

"Can I have him when you're done," Tammy pleaded. She looked at Andy, whose attention was still on Tawny's tantalizingly thick form, but knowing full well that it would soon go back to her daughter's if she didn't do something drastic. She decided to even the playing field, and in a swift motion, she lifted her night shirt over her head, giving Andy a front row view of her 42 year old body. She threw the night shirt onto the ground and put her hands on her hips, shifting her weight over to her left leg. Andy's eyes bulged out of his head and he thought he was going to pop right then and there.

Like Tawny, Tammy was a big, beautiful woman, complete with thick thighs, a large, rounded ass, a set of wide hips that flared out far more than her waist, and a belly that, to Andy, was not at all unappealing. But unlike Tawny, Tammy's tits were gigantic, and capped with nipples that were easily three quarters of an inch long. Her prickly areolas were as big around as bottoms of coke cans, and were so pink, that they were nearly indistinguishable from the rest of her pale, white skin. Andy looked further down to the patch of light brown hair that was between Tammy's thighs, and Tammy commented. "Oh, don't worry sugar... That'll be nice and bald, just like Tawny's, before that big cock of yours comes near it! And you can trust me on that!"

"You're such a fucking slut, Mom," said Tammy in a semi-annoyed tone. But she was still smiling, even as she looked at her mother's nude body. Then she looked at Andy, who was looking back at her once more and said, "See what I gotta deal with! Every time I bring a man, or a woman home with me and this horny bitch is home, I gotta compete with her!"

Finally breaking his silence, Andy gulped and said, "So I guess this isn't the first time something like this has happened?" He smiled nervously.

"No, it isn't," Tawny said, cutting her eyes at Tammy, who was still looking at Andy with lust in her eyes. "My horny-ass mother thinks that I should share more, but I have a tendency to be a little selfish when I bring someone home to fuck. That's why I usually make sure that she's gone, but since you're sort of a last minute type deal... I didn't have time to get her out of the house."

Andy thought that his cock was going to explode. Both Tawny and Tammy were now at his side, stroking and caressing their hands all over his body and making sure to focus most of their attention to his groin region. He watched both of them as they each shifted their glances from him, to each other.

"Tell you what...," Tawny said. "I'm in a pretty good mood this morning so...," she paused again, and then looked at Andy. He had huge grin on his face, but looked almost clueless about how to handle his current situation. Tammy shook her head, looked down at the floor and then asked, "If you're up for it, can my mom use you when I'm done?"

III

It was 08:15 in the morning when Lena Denson got home after her long shift at the Stop-shop. After opening the door, she dropped her keys on the kitchen table and then went straight to her liquor cabinet. She felt a little guilty for pouring a shot 15 minutes after eight in the morning, but after the night she had just had, she'd earned it. She took three shots total of vodka, and then put the bottle back in the cabinet. She pulled a beer from the fridge and then went to her room as the events of her shift drifted through her conscious mind.