Sinful Six

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm getting close," he said between labored breaths. "Oh fuck, I can't hold back! Shit, here it comes!"

Tawny had to push her mother away to get her mouth around his cock first as the first jet of Andy's load shot out of his throbbing cock. Tammy, being the loving mother that she was, decided to let her have the first few shots of Andy's cum. She latched onto his ball sack though, and sucked on it as if she could get some of his cum that way as torrent after copious torrent of Andy's nut shot into Tawny's hungry mouth. It quickly overflowed, and his seed fell onto Tammy's cheek. She pulled back, and greedily moved his load into her mouth with her index finger, savoring its salty, masculine taste. Tawny was moaning as Andy shot more and more of his cum into her mouth. She was trying desperately to keep as much of it in her mouth as she could but there was just too much. She swallowed some of it, and she also let some dribble out of her mouth so her mother could have some as well.

In total, six heavy blasts of cum flowed from Andy's balls and into Tawny's mouth, and when he was finally done, he pulled away so he could catch his breath. He fell back onto the bed in a sitting position so he could watch to see what was going to happen next. Tawny, who still had his cum in her mouth, opened up to show him what she'd managed to coax from his cock and balls. She looked over at Tammy who was licking her lips and hungrily awaiting Tawny's incestuous, cum-filled kiss. Tawny and Tammy leaned in close once more, and then their mouths connected. 'Holy fucking shit,' Andy thought. 'They're sharing my cum! Christ, am I in a porno or something!' He watched, mesmerized at the sight before him. Tammy and Tawny, mother and daughter that looked like they could've been sisters, were in the middle of a blasphemous embrace. Cum was dripping form their lips and onto their tits as they continued to kiss. Andy periodically heard gulping sounds as each woman swallowed what they could of his seed.

"Oh my god that is so fucking hot," said Andy, whose cock that was rapidly coming back to life from an incredibly brief refractory period.

Finally, Tammy pulled away and looked at Andy. "Did you like that, sugar," she asked, looking down at his cock while scooping remnants of his load from the corners of mouth. It was already hard again. Sucking sounds were coming from Tawny's mouth. Andy looked down and saw that she'd latched onto her mother's massive tit, sucking on it for all that she was worth while she shoveled all the cum that had fallen onto Tammy's tit towards her needy, greedy mouth. She finally pulled away and then made contact with Andy, and then her mother.

"He's hard again already," she said in a shocked tone. Her hand was over her mother's, helping her stroke Andy's 7 ½ inch cock.

"What should we do with it now," Tammy asked. She leaned in to kiss her daughter again. They frenched for a few moments and then Tawny pulled away. She made eye contact with her mom and then looked at Andy, and it looked to him that they were speaking without actually talking. Thy each smiled, and then looked back at Andy who was slowly stroking his slimy, spit-covered cock.

V

"Why did you yell out Hank's name," asked Hayley, walking into her mother's room, towards the bed. She sat down, tucking one leg under the other, giving Lena a perfect view of her daughter's hairless, 18 year old pussy.

"Well honey," Lena gulped, "I guess I just got a little carried away in her fantasies and well..."

"You mean you were fantasizing about Hank," Hayley interrupted.

"Honey, I'm not sure if we should be talking about this."

"But you said that we could talk to you about anything," Hayley retorted. There was a gleam of curiosity in her eyes, and Lena knew that she wasn't going to be able to dodge the question for very long, so she decided clear the air with her daughter, and tell her about her lascivious imaginings.

"Hayley... You know that I love you and Hank very much. And I would never do anything to hurt either one of you."

Hayley nodded and said,

But lately, I've been having these... Thoughts..." She paused, and then looked at her daughter. Hayley was looking at her intensely. Lena looked down at her teenage daughter's thin, spaghetti-strap top. So thin that Hayley's hard nipples could easily be made out by Lena's hungry eyes.

"What kind of thoughts, Mom," asked Hayley, who was following her mother's eyes to see what they were looking at.

Lena took in a deep, nervous breath and exhaled it slowly. "I've been having... Improper thoughts about the two of you. Thoughts that I'm ashamed of having. Thoughts that I should not be having. It's just... Well..." Lena stopped again. "It's just that it's been so long since I've had a lover that I could enjoy and be with that... Well, I guess my mind is wandering to those who are closest to me. You and Hank... I'm sorry! I feel like such a terrible mother."

"I don't think that you're a terrible mother. In fact... Well..."

"Just say it sweetheart. I'm about to go crazy wanting to know what you're thinking, right now!"

"Ok," Hayley said, pausing once more. "I've also had some fantasies about Hank too. I've also thought about you too." She put her head down and looked at the floor. It was her turn to feel ashamed. She wondered if she'd said too much, or gone too far. Even though her mother had just confessed to feeling the same way, she still felt guilty on some level. It'd seemed like an hour since she had said what she had said, even though it was probably less than thirty seconds. But her mother had still said nothing to her.

"Do you think I'm a freak mom," she asked in a meek tone.

"I don't honey! Not at all! To be honest, I'm kind of glad that you admitted that because I was starting to think that there was something seriously wrong with me!"

"I don't think so, Mom. I just think that you're horny, and you're looking for affection and attention. Attention that I know daddy never gave you."

"You're right honey, but, this isn't your problem. And even though you and I share similar fantasies, you shouldn't have heard me earlier."

"What's the hurt, Mom? We're both reasonable people. And I'm 18, so it's not like I'm a kid or anything. Plus, I've had sex before, you know that! With guys and girls, so it's not like any of this is new to me."

"What are you saying Hayley," asked Lena, who was starting to feel her juices drip from her cunt, and onto the bed. She prayed silently that she had not fallen asleep, and was simply dreaming.

"I'm saying that if we're both conscious enough of our fantasies, and open enough to admit to each other that we have such fantasies, why then should we not be able to explore, and enjoy those fantasies?"

"I see the debate team has certainly paid off young lady," Lena said, cracking a smile.

Hayley chuckled and said, "Yeah, I guess so."

Lena and Hayley stared into each other's eyes, trying to figure what the other was thinking. Hayley, who was bolder than her mother by far, moved closer to her while simultaneous untucking her leg. This gave Lena a better view of her pussy, but it was still dark in the room. "Why don't you turn on the light," Hayley asked, and Lena reached over and switched on the lamp that sat on her nightstand. The light blinded her momentarily but when her eyes adjusted, they fell to her daughter's crotch, which was now completely unobstructed, and visibly swollen. Lena involuntarily licked her lips at the sight of her daughter's puffy pussy. It looked so fresh; like she'd just shaved it only moments ago. Lena wanted to reach for it. She wanted to feel the heat that she knew had to be emanating from it. She wanted to inhale her sweet scent.

"Do you like what you see, Mom," Hayley asked, scooting even closer.

"Yes," Lena admitted, gulping down the last bit of self-control she had.

"You can touch it if you want," Hayley said as she casually spread her legs even further apart.

"Oh my god," Lena gasped. "We should not be doing this!"

Hayley looked into her mother's eyes, and she could see the lust burning in them. "Why not, Mom? Why can't we do this? We're both consenting—"

"Hayley, you're barely 18."

"I'm old enough to know that I want to do this," Hayley said, and then leaned forward, and touched her mother's lips with her own. They parted almost instantly, and they both began to gently make out, as new lovers would.

"We can't be doing this," Lena declared pulling away from her daughter, who took the brief intermission as an opportunity to remove her shirt.

"We can, Mom! I want to, and..." She stopped and moved her fingers under the covers so she could press them against her mother's dripping slit. "And from the feel of your wet pussy, you want to too."

Lena was helpless. Her daughter was right. She did want this. She wanted to taste Hayley, and for Hayley to taste her. She was beyond arousal, and too far gone to stop herself, or her daughter. Leaning forward, she brought her lips to her daughter's once more, and they kissed. They were gentle at first, but when Hayley's arms wrapped around Lena's body, they both scooted closer to each other to the point that Lena's own daughter was now laying on top of her. She could feel her teenage hands moving towards Lena's B cups.

"Oh," she sighed. "That feels so good Hayley. My nipples are so hard for you, baby!"

"I knew you'd like this," Hayley said as she pinched her mom's left nipple.

Electricity shot through Lena the minute her daughter's tongue connected with her naked flesh. She let out an involuntary moan of pleasure, and her hand made its way to the back of her daughter's head, pushing her further into her chest. Sucking noises emanated from Hayley's mouth, and Lena felt like she was close already.

"Oh god, don't stop, Hayley," Lena begged between ragged breaths, and her pleading was greeted with moans as Hayley sucked, and chewed away on her taut nipple.

Finally, Hayley pulled away from her mother and said, "Get on your back." Lena complied, quickly laying down. Hayley shifted herself until her hairless, 18 year old cunt was directly above her mother's quivering lips. It hit Lena, right then and there, that she was about to 69 with her own daughter. She had never been more turned on in her entire life.

"Oh fuck," Lena yelled out in a guttural moan as her daughter's lips connected to her hardened clit. She grabbed onto Hayley's hips, and pushed them down until her face was flush with the bare lips of her daughter's sex. She stuck her tongue out, tasting her for the first time. She tasted so good was the only thought that Lena could process. She fell in love immediately, and started to lap at her daughter's pussy, causing Hayley to moan onto her mother's clit.

It took mere seconds for Lena to cum on her daughter's face, and Hayley did her best to lap up every ounce of creamy female cum that her mother had to offer while continuing to hum on her clit. She too was on the verge of a massive orgasm. Her mother definitely knew what she was doing, and the simple fact that her mother was between her legs, eating her cunt, only added to the taboo of what was happening, making the whole situation even hotter.

"Oh god, Mommy! Make me cum! You're tongue feels so good on my clit! Please don't stop!"

Lena said anything. She only continued eating out her daughter's cunt until finally, a rush of teenage pussy juice washed over her face, and into her mouth. Shocked by the volume of daughter's juices at first, she did her best to take as much of her essence into her mouth as possible while listening to her only daughter scream in ecstasy.

"Oh my god that felt so fucking good," Hayley gasped, quivering as she rolled off of her mother. "Where did you learn to eat pussy so good Mom?"

"I should ask you the same thing," Lena replied, wiping her daughter's excess juices from her face.

They both sat up on the bed, still reeling from what had just happened. Regret had not yet set in for either of them, but each hoped that it would not set in at all. What they'd just done felt so natural; it felt like it was meant to happen.

Hayley turned over, and curled up next to her mother. "Thank you, Mommy," she said, in a tone reminiscent of when she was younger.

"Thank you," Lena replied.

They shared one more loving, passionate kiss, and their tongues mingled, and their juices mixed. They held each other as lovers would after a passionate session of lovemaking. Lena brought her lips to Hayley's forehead, and kissed it gently. Shortly after, they both drifted off to sleep.

VI

"Oh god, yes, fuck me just like that! I'm gonna cum again! Shit Andy, you're going to make me cum all over you cock again," Tawny screamed as she rode him, bareback and cowgirl style. Her Mom, Tammy, who was sitting on his face which, in turn, made moans into muffled, grunting noises that were vibrating against her clit as he ate her bald cunt for all he was worth.

"He eats it so good Tawny," Tammy moaned. He's making my pussy drool with his mouth. I'm close already! Are you close baby?"

"Yes Mommy," Tawny said in a tone that Andy had never heard her speak in before. She sounded like a little girl. "I'm getting really close!" Her up and down motions on his cock started to increase in both speed and intensity. She was now slamming her pussy down onto his cock, impaling herself with it.

"Cum with me, Tawny," Tammy moaned, and she leaned in to kiss her own daughter. "Mhmm, mhmm, mhmm, mhmm," she moaned into her mouth.

Andy felt Tawny's pussy tighten around him, and then a sudden rush of fluids bathe his cock with orgasmic fury. He felt her cunt muscles milk him, and he could feel that it was getting to be his turn to be close. Only thing is that he didn't know if Tawny was on the pill or not, and that, for a moment, scared the shit out of him. His thoughts of pregnancy were quickly dismissed by a second rush of juices; this time, from Tammy. Creamy girl cum oozed out of her cunt as she moaned into her daughter's mouth with lustful abandon. It drove Andy over the edge. He felt his balls tighten and swell. Moaning into Tammy's cunt, he released jet after jet of cum into Tawny's pussy. He felt Tawny's pussy clench around his cock once more.

"Fuck, Mommy, I'm cumming again," Tawny screamed. "He's filling my pussy with his cum! I can feel his cock throbbing inside of me, Mommy!"

"I'm cumming too, darlin'! I don't know what that pretty pussy of yours is doing to his cock, but it sure is making him moan right onto my clit!"

"He's cumming, Mommy! Are you gonna eat it out of me?!"

Andy felt another sudden rush of female juices cover his face, and for a second, he was worried that he may not get a chance to breathe. The rest of his orgasm retook control of him, and he felt almost as if he were cumming a second time. He continued to let out deep, guttural groans into Tammy's hairless pussy, and she kept grinding it against his mouth. He was on cloud nine at this point; a place that he'd never been with another person. But now, here he was. Not only there, but with two gorgeous BBWs that just so happened to be mother and daughter.

A minute later, all three lie on the bed with Andy in the middle. Each were desperately trying to catch their breath. Andy was the first, and when he finally managed a, "That was amazing," and both women giggled.

"Holy fuck, thank you," they both said simultaneously, and still out of breath. "But we're not done with you yet."

"Well, I kinda figured," Andy replied. "I mean, my cock is probably gonna be hard again in another ten minutes or so."

"Well, my pussy is going to need a break after the fucking that you just gave me," Tawny said, still half-breathless. "But, I'm sure Momma would be more than happy to take over."

"I sure would, sugar," she said, running her long, red fingernails against Andy's cock. Shivers radiated from his spine, and he felt chill bumps from her touch. "But we should probably give this thing a lil' rest. No point in pumping all that juice out of those big balls so quickly when we got all day."

A brief moment of clarity took over Andy, and he sat up on the bed, and surveyed his surroundings. Tawny's bedroom was neatly kept, and in spite of the queen size mattress being on the floor, the room was tastefully decorated. Definitely not what he'd expected, Andy thought. He got up off of the bed and stretched his sinewy body, while looking down at the women that he'd just fucked. They both looked so fucking hot. Blonde, big tits and asses, and plump bald pussies that were dripping for his cock. What else could he possibly want for?

"Would you mind if I got a glass of water," Andy asked.

"Sure baby," Tammy said with all the southern hospitality of a belle in heat. "The glasses are in the cupboard to the left of the sink."

"Thank you," Andy said, walking out of the bedroom, through the den, and into the kitchen. He looked where Tammy had told him he would find the glasses, and he pulled one out. He filled it with water and put the glass to his mouth. It was empty in less than twenty seconds. He poured another glass, and then gulped it down. After pouring a third, he took it back into the bedroom to see of Tawny and Tammy wanted anything to drink. When he waked into the room though, hydration became the last thing on his mind.

Tawny lie on her back on the bed with Tammy between her legs. He could hear a slurping sound as she cleaned her daughter's pussy of his cum. His cock started to harden back to full staff at the sight of Tammy's round ass sticking out, and inviting him to come and penetrate her succulent, juicy cunt. Her lips looked so plump between her thighs, and her clit stood out at least a half inch. He got on the bed and leaned down to give it a gently lick. Tammy jerked, and lifted her head up.

"No sugar," she said in a husky tone. "I don't want you mouth. I want your cock in me."

Andy brought his head up from Tammy sopping cunt, and he moved his abdomen closer to her rear end. He positioned his cock at the entrance of her pussy, and he pushed in slowly. He heard Tammy suck in a breath, and say into Tawny's cunt, "Fuck that feels good!" Andy pushed in further until he was balls deep inside of her. She was not as tight as her daughter, but she still had a more than enjoyable cunt. He slowly pulled his cock from her pussy, and then slowly pushed it back in, teasing her, and enticing her to beg him for more.

"Don't tease me darlin'," she cried. "Give me the fuckin' you gave my baby girl." Andy did not listen. Instead he continued his slow, rhythmic, penetrative movements. She screamed into her daughter's pussy as he quickened his pace, and then she said, "Put one of your fingers in my ass, darlin'! Get it good and ready for your cock."

Involuntarily, Andy's hips started to move faster, and faster, in and out of Tammy, and his thumb, which was already lubricated with pussy juice, was now knuckle deep into her tight pucker. Tammy started to buck, and push herself into him as hard as she could. Andy tried to remain in control, but it was no use. He was so intoxicated by the raw taboo, and sexuality of the moment, that he would've done anything at this point if they'd only asked.

After a few moments of slow, deep fucking that was steadily increasing in both speed and ferocity on Andy's part, Tammy whimpered, "Put your cock in my ass darlin'! Please fuck my ass!" Quickly, she moved away from him and off of the bed, and with clicking heels, she left the bedroom.

"Where's she goin'," Andy asked as Tawny turned around until her face was directly under his swollen cock and balls.

"You'll see," she said, and then she took his shaft into her mouth and sucked. He shivered, and said, "You know, I really like that she's wearing thigh highs. The heels are pretty hot too." He grabbed onto her tits, pinching her pierced nipple roughly while she worked on his cock.