Sinful Six

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tawny pulled his cock out of her mouth and said, "Oh yeah? Well maybe me and Mommy can put on a little fashion show for ya' after while."

"I'd like that," Andy said as he watched contentedly while his cock disappeared once more into Tawny's wet, warm mouth. Then he heard the sound of clicking heels coming back into the room.

"Here," Tammy said, as if in a rush. She threw a tube at him and said, "Slather this on your cock and then rub some on my asshole. Tawny, you stay the way you are cuz' I'm gonna eat you out while Andy fucks my ass."

"Yes ma'am," Tawny said with subservience in her voice. She took one more long pull of Andy's cock, and then waited for her mother to sit on her face.

Tammy positioned herself just as she was before she'd left, with the only difference being that her daughter was under her instead of in front of her. Tammy was licking furiously at the inside of her thighs almost immediately. "Now Andy..." Tammy paused for effect. "I want you to put that big dick of yours up my tight ass and fuck me darlin'. Fuck my ass good, like you fucked Tawny's pussy!"

Andy needed to hear nothing else. He positioned his lubed cock against the tight ring of Tammy's asshole, gently pressing against her at first. He felt a faint, popping sensation, and he watched the head of his cock disappear into her fleshy ring. A shiver ran through him at the sensation of fucking a woman's ass for the first time in his young life.

"That's it, baby," Tammy moaned. "Put that fat cock up my tight ass. Put it all in me! Shove it in me! I want to feel you stretch my slutty asshole while Tawny eats my cunt!"

Abiding by her demand, Andy thrust all 7 ½ inches of his rigid cock deep into Tammy's bowels while her very own daughter ate her out. She screamed out loud in a mixture of pleasure and pain, digging her nails into her daughter's upper thighs. Her back arched, and her head jerked back, causing her long, damp, blonde locks to shoot straight up into the air, and then fall onto her back. Andy pulled out of her, fearing that he'd hurt her but Tammy yelled, "What are you doing? Put your cock back up my fucking ass and fuck me! Goddammit, please fuck me!"

Andy pushed the head of his dick back up against her pucker once more, and he thrust forward, this time meeting less resistance until finally, all of his cock was up this hot MILF's tight ass all over again. He grabbed onto her hips and started to fuck her with long, deliberate thrusts, but he soon lost control, and his pace quickened as Tammy urged him on to fuck her harder. She was yelling at him, cursing at him to fuck her like the filthy whore that she was. It turned Andy on so much that he thought he was going to bust his nut right then and there. Fuck, I hope she's close, he thought to himself while he looked down at his disappearing and reappearing cock. He got his answer when he felt the sudden gush of juices pour out of her cunt, spraying both his ballsack, and Tawny's face. Then he felt her sphincter start to spasm around his cock. Cum boiled up and out of his cock as he shot his load, for the first time, deep into a woman's ass. The sensation was so different from a pussy. Like there was a tight, flesh-covered ring, sliding up and down his cock, milking it as he shot into her.

"That's it, Andy! Fill my ass with your cum. Fuck it feels good, baby," Tammy moaned from the pleasure of Andy's pulsating cock, and Tawny's expert tongue.

Andy felt her shudder once more, and his spent cock fell out of her with a resounding "pop." He was exhausted, and so were his two new fucktoys. He got up, and Tammy stretched out her hand for him to help her off of her daughter, and the bed. She made her way to the bathroom to wash off, and wash out his deposit. Andy followed, and she handed him a wet rag. "This'll do until we can get a shower together sugar! Then I'll make damn sure that every inch of you is clean!"

Andy's stupefied gaze was stuck on Tammy's JJ tits as she washed herself and the thought of fucking her tits crossed his cum drunk brain. Maybe I can fuck 'em in the next round, he thought to himself. Tammy saw the glazed over look in his eyes. She jiggled her soft, fleshy pillows back and forth for him and asked, "Like what you see big boy?"

"Yes," Andy said with a raspy tone.

"Then you gonna have to pay more attention to them next time! I just love havin' my big ole' titties sucked on while I'm riding a big dick!"