Sinfully Wonderful

Story Info
An encounter in a hotel room with you.
1.9k words
4.46
14.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Redrosesx
Redrosesx
14 Followers

I slowly opened the door to the hotel room, I knew you would still be asleep from the fact I had knocked on the door a few times, I stepped into the room, yes there you were sound asleep, I closed the door behind me after first putting the do not disturb sign on the outside of the door handle.

You looked so peaceful as I walked over towards the bed, I put my bag down on the floor and removed my jacket, then walked round to the base of the bed, I slowly so not to awake you removed the bedding, sliding it off your sleeping body, you looked so at peace, you stir slightly as the last of the bedding slid from the bed off your naked body. you was lying on your front one leg slightly raised, you looked so good I could feel my body reacting to what I could see, a firm toned body laying there awaiting me ..........

I kicked off my shoes and undid my skirt, slowly sliding it off my body I stepped out of it, then I climbed onto the bed and proceeded to run my finger nails up the back of your legs, you turn your head and let out a slight groan, which in turn places a wicked grin on my face, I am going to see how long it is before I can awake you with my teasing and pleasing.

I start to rub the back of your legs working my way up towards your butt, you stir again and move your position allowing me to get in closer to you and allowing me to rub that firm butt of yours. slowly I lean forwards and kiss your back, placing soft kisses all over, up and down your back I go, my hands on your hips as my kisses run over your body. I lean back up and start to massage your naked body which in turn makes you let out a groan as you realise your not alone, you open your eyes and look at me, a smile forms on your face as you turn your body over, showing me all your spender. Knelt between your open legs I slowly lift my top and slide it off throwing it to the floor leaving me in matching white underwear and stocking, I take the red ribbons out of my hair letting it fall to my shoulders, I shake my head and lean down to kiss your stomach, you moan out as my lips meet your hot flesh.

I sit back up and look into your eyes as your hands raise to meet my breasts, I can feel the heat from your hands through the lace, your face is beaming a wicked grim as I take your hands and wrap the red ribbon around your wrists binding them together, then raising them above your head I use the other ribbon the tie you to the head of the bed. Mmmmmmmmm slowly I run my hands down your arms and onto your chest, slowly making circular movements around your nipples, then down to your stomach and up my stomach, running my hands up over my bra and then towards the clasp, slowly undoing the bra and allowing it to fall onto your stomach.

The look on your face is a picture, bringing a smile to mine, I push myself to my feet and slowly lower my panties, you watch them slowly sliding over my hips and fall round my ankles, I step out of them and flick them to the floor. Kneeling back down between your legs I place my hands on your thighs and start to massage them, rubbing up towards your hips and then round to the front teasing as I go, my fingers slightly touching the base of your swollen cock and throbbing balls.

The only sounds that could be heard was that of the birds out side the open window and your groans as I continued to slightly touch and then to lick around the base of your swollen cock, slowly licking up the shaft till reaching the tip of it, my tongue teased the top and with the very tip of my tongue I probe your end making your body move from side to side, lifting your head off the pillow you look down and watch as I continue to tease you, I look up and look deep into your eyes and with a cheeky grin I smile at you and them take your cock deep into my mouth, opening my mouth wide to allow you in, it slides right down to the back of my throat and there it stays, I close my mouth around it and begin to suck, sucking so slowly at first then building up speed and all the time watching you watching me.

Faster and faster I go and your body is reacting so, it is tensing up and shaking as I tickle your balls with my right hand and rub the base of your cock with my left, my deep red hair now spread out over your stomach, faster and faster I can taste the pre cum your getting so so close now to cumming mmmmmmmmmmm but I do love to tease, every time I feel your about to explode I slow down lol I can hear your cussing as I speed back up again ohhhh I love it when you get so horny, Ohhhhhh I was not ready when you exploded, your body shaking so as you over filled my mouth I could feel it spurting down the back of my throat and running down my chin and onto your balls, I looked up pulling my hair up so I could see you, and you laughed as I allowed you to slide out of my mouth and with a lick of my tongue on my chin I gave a smile and kissed your stomach.

I sat there between your legs looking at your still hard cock still throbbing from all the excitement of the moment, then I looked up at your face mmmmmmmm a shower is what's needed I thought to my self, I leaned over your body and untied the ribbons that bound your wrists, as I released your wrists you grabbed me and rolled me over onto my back and gave me a kiss mmmmm one of passion and lust, the kissed went down my chin and onto my neck, followed by my chest your tongue circling my nipples making them so hard and erect, as I let out a groan you took my right nipple deep into your mouth and sucked on it making my whole body tense up and shudder, the feeling was so so good mmmmmmmmm lower I was thinking to my self as you moved your mouth down lower and lower reaching my tummy button ohhh as your tongue licked at it my legs raising and lowering wanting you to go lower, and you know, you bloody knew how much I needed you to go lower and you stopped, stood up and laughed, grabbed my hands and lead me to the bath room lolol oh well I thought I was thinking about a shower anyway and I guess I will get what I desire in the end.

In the bathroom you turned on the shower as I began to roll down my stockings and remove them I was now totally naked, you turned round and looked at me a smile forming on your face again, I could read your mind as you took me into your arms and lifted me up and down again into the shower. The water was warm and inviting, sending tingles down my spine as it rolled down my back and onto my butt, you stepped into the shower and wrapped an arm around my waist pulling me in close to you and with one step forward pressed me up against the tiled wall of the shower mmmmmm with your other hand you took my thigh and brought it higher, I wrapped my leg up around your waist and your hand slid to my butt as I lifted my other leg and your other hand cradled my butt cheek, wrapping my legs tight around your waist I could feel your hard so hot pressed against my stomach, you manoeuvred me and repositioned your self and with a gasp I could fell you sliding deep into me ohhhhhh the feeling was so wonderful as you slid deep oh so deep inside of me.

Looking deep into your eyes I could see my reflection, the warm water running down our bodies, my butt hitting the wall behind me as you thrust deep inside of me, my hands trying frantically to find some thing to hold onto, ohhhh in the end I grab back hold of you and wrap myself tightly around you as my body starts to shake and twitch, my body came to the point of no return and just as it tensed at the most intense part you exploded and with every thrust my body jolted with excitement the feeling was so intensified the feeling was one never felt before one of total fulfilment.

Lips met and the kiss was electric, slowly our bodies relaxed and I slid down your body to a standing position once more, I took the soap and started to wash my self rubbing up over my breasts, down my stomach and in between my legs, while all the time your kissing my neck and face. Next I washed your body, caressing it as I went, the smile on your face told it all, total satisfaction. Turning the water off we stepped out of the shower, grabbed a towel each and dried our dripping bodies, then took the robes from the back of the door and placed them onto our clean bodies, that wicked grin still on your face, I took your hand and lead you back towards the bed, I sat my self down on the end of the bed and looked at the mess of the floor lol we will need to tidy up this room before we leave I thought to my self as I threw myself back onto the bed, my robe falling open exposing all.

You smile at me and lower yourself to your knees, moving in closer to me, I sit back up to see what you are doing, ohhhhhh your hands run up my legs and your tongue is flicking at my clit, the feeling is so unbelievable, so so sensitive from before, every movement your tongue makes, leaves me moaning and groaning, as you slide it deep into my wet pussy, ohhh ohhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhh your fingers now sliding in deep mmmmmmmmmm my skin tingling as together your tongue and fingers leave me totally at your mercy.

I let out an all time groan as I cum, holding on tightly to your shoulders, my nails digging in hard, my body shaking, your fingers pushing in harder and my muscles tighten around them and your tongue lapping at my juices as they flow, slowly you slide your fingers out of my so so wet pussy and continue to lap at me making me jolt every time you touch my clit ohhhhhh this is so sinful, mmmmmm so sinfully wonderful...............

Redrosesx
Redrosesx
14 Followers