Sing Me a Song

Story Info
A night of karaoke turns steamy for two patrons.
918 words
4.35
7.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karaoke. No matter how stressful things got at work or at home, she always had karaoke. It was the one time a week she could go and pour out everything she was feeling. Some nights she sang upbeat, fun songs like Hey Mickey or Life is a Highway. Some nights she felt soulful and belted out Bonnie Tyler and Meat Loaf. Billy Joel, Elton John, Journey, and Bon Jovi were frequently included in her lineup. She was even known to get downright silly and sing Weird Al songs all night. She wasn't a great singer, but karaoke always made her feel better.

She wasn't much of a drinker and preferred to sing sober, forgoing the liquid courage most people needed to sing in front of a room full of strangers, but tonight she was feeling a little off and decided a Captain and Coke was in order. She sipped her drink and browsed through the KJ's song catalog trying to find just the right songs to compliment her mood tonight. She started out with Torn by Natalie Imbruglia; her first song was usually just for warm-up and was never very good, but it came out pretty well and she was feeling a little more confident.

On the next rotation, she got up to the mic to sing a little Def Leppard, Two Steps Behind, when she looked towards the door and saw the most handsome man in the room. Very tall, taller than her own five-foot-three, with brown hair a shade lighter than hers and the most beautiful blue eyes she'd ever seen, eyes that were watching her every move on stage. She'd never seen him here before, and he made her a little nervous. After a rough start, she smoothed out and sang the song better than she expected. After her song, the man followed her to her table and asked if he could join her.

"Feel free. Are you going to sing tonight?" she asked him.

"I'm not much of a singer," he replied. "This is my first time doing karaoke. I never thought I'd ever do something like this."

"Do you need some liquid courage? I'll buy you a drink, if you like."

"Nah, it's good, I don't drink. What kind of music do they have here?"

She showed him the catalog of songs and helped him pick out a song to start with-Mr. Brightside by The Killers. He was amazing. His voice was awesome and he made the song sound great. She was very impressed. When he sat back down and she told him this, he blushed just a little and gave her a smile that made her heart skip a beat.

As they sat listening to the others singing, he placed his hand on hers and gently stroked her fingers with his thumb. She could feel the electricity shooting through her body, right down between her legs. Music was her aphrodisiac, and between that and the man sitting so close their thighs were pressed against each other she felt like her blood was singing.

The next rotation she talked him into singing a duet with her-Picture by Cheryl Crow and Kid Rock. They stood side by side, but they kept stealing glances at each other as they sang. She felt as though he were singing with his soul, his eyes filled with passion as he sang. She put her whole heart into the song and soon they were looking into each other's eyes, singing to each other. When the song ended, the spell was broken when the whole bar erupted into applause. As they headed for the patio door to go have a cigarette, everyone stopped them to tell them how good they were and that they sounded great together.

The bar's patio was very cozy, private-a wooden privacy fence surrounded the area, which also blocked out most of the light from the streetlights. The last of a group of smokers was heading back inside, leaving the two alone. When the door closed, he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her hard on the mouth. Her arms snaked around his neck and she pressed her body against his. He easily lifted her up and pressed her against the wall, running his hands up her skirt as she wrapped her legs around him.

As music from the bar filled the air, they ravished each other with a sense of urgency. He bit down on her neck as her hands sought out the zipper on his pants. She released his throbbing cock and stroked it, making him gasp in pleasure. He pulled aside the fabric of her thong and slid his fingers along her wet slit. He pushed his full length inside of her, making her gasp because he was almost too big for her to take it all at once. They fucked furiously and in a couple minutes they were both fighting not to scream and alert anyone to the pleasure they were giving each other. As they came together, they slowed to the rhythm of the music-Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton.

They kissed and stroked each other as they righted their clothes, making themselves presentable again before anyone came outside. They looked at each other with love and lust in their eyes.

"You ready to go home?" he asked her.

"Are the kids in bed?"

"They'd better be-it's a school night."

They left the bar arm in arm, smiling, ready to go home and make even more music together throughout the night.