Singapore Changi Bike Ride

Story Info
Cool Breeze, doubly filled and carefree.
1.1k words
4.28
14.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello All, I thought of submitting my sexperiences here. My stories are mostly true but can be up to 30% fiction. Which is true and which is fiction is for you to fine out. I guess thats the reason my users find it alluring.

About Me: I am a 26 yr old Singapore Girl. Indian heritage. I have a body that is made of my 36DD breast topped up with rounded, firm chocolate nipples. I have a 28 waist and slim figure. People joke with me whether do i get back ache carrying my breasts on a slim frame. My answer to them is do your eye bleed by it popping out every time you see a girl.

I love to have outdoor sex, nudist lifestyle, kinky, and loads more. Usually without bra or panty most of the time unless it's that time of the mont, but love sexy lingerie. please comment and let me know about my stories. I like it when i get response of guys or gals reacting to it. I absolutely love it if i am in their FAP fantasy. Keep it coming and i will continue dishing them out.

This Story is about a bike ride that i wouldn't forget till the day i die. :-)

So time to share it with you all.

It was a weekday night, a Thursday. I knew roads would be a bit empty at that time of the night.

I was feeling horny, alone at home and wanted to do something kinky. Took my vibrator -a 4 inch wide, 9 inch long one, with suction at the balls side for it be fixed either to a wall, glass etc. Took my 5 inch butt plug. Wore my skirt without panty of course. The skirt would reach just above mid thigh, quite short, was black in colour, my tank top had spaghetti straps and finished just above my naval, proudly showing my mid-riff with my silver naval stud glittering in the light. I wore my jacket on top to cover up till the time came to bare all.

Did i mention i had no bra on? :-). Lastly put my bike in the boot.

I drove to Changi village (its not really a village, Singapore being a cosmo town. It's towards the airport and quit secluded certain times of day, esp night. And parked in one of the car parks there towards telok paku.

The roads were quite empty being 1030pm on a weekday. I removed my new polygon heist 5.0 bike from the boot.

Made sure the car was parked at the rear end of the car park, as it was essential for my set up.

Cleaned the seat to make sure no spec of dust whatsoever. Using the suction, fixed my 9 incher on the seat. My pussy was dripping by now. Mounting wasn't easy but used the car for support and finally little by little bottomed out on the vibrator. Man i felt so full, it was as if it entered my cervix. Due to gravity and me sitting on it, never felt so full before. Made a mental note to try it more often. I let it adjust before switching it on. Pussy was literally drooling and seat was already flowing. I clicked both the switches. One to "on" the vibrator, other to lock my car. I Still had my jacket on. This area still had a lot of diners. Well i was all ready and hit the road.

Soon i was cycling along nicoll dr. It was completely empty. I removed my jacket and put it in the basket in front. Vibrations in my pussy, cool air in my hair and stomach was giving me amazing play of goosebumps, and shiver through my entire body.

I passed a couple of other cyclists. They had no idea i had 9 inches pulsing and vibrating all up my pussy. Was a bit difficult to pedal, but was going slow. Time for plan 2.

I entered one car park along that road. Used a tree for support. If i got down, would be difficult to mount. Took out my bright fluorescent green butt plug from the skirt pocket. I didn't need lubrication, my juices were a plenty. Wet my plug and slowly pushed in my ass till its bulbous end disappeared in my hole locking it in place. Double penetrated, sea wind lifting my skirt and bathing filled pussy with cool air, i had a huge orgasm, almost knocking me off the bike. My body was still shaking a bit when i pedalled out.

I am sure with the wind lifting my skirt as i pedalled, my ass with its green vibrator would be seen by anyone behind me. Amazing thrill.

Sadly the road was empty, but that gave me a chance to get my 3rd part of my plan under way. I know about a km up the road there is another car park. With one hand on my handle i managed to get my top off. Now with my 36DD hanging with nipples as hard as rock sticking out is there for anyone to see.

I came immediately as cool air brushed against my nipples. Naked breast hanging in open, pussy bottomed out, plug in butt and i was cycling delirious with pleasure. Every pedal made vibrator and plug rub against each other and my insides.

I know as its next to airport, there are patrols there quite often, and the thrill of exposed like that made my pleasure peak. Must have cum at least 3 more times before i reached the car park.

I couldn't take it any more, unmounted lay on the ground, facing the sea on the little sand that was still dry, spread my legs with plug still in and pounded my pussy with the 9 incher to massive orgasm. My nipples were so sore from all the pinching and i actually ejaculated which doesn't happen that often. i was so spent and tired.

Didn't realise in all the rush to cum, i had taken off my skirt too. Now i was behind the car park, spread lewdly, completely nude with 5 inch still lodged inside my pussy and bright green peeking from my ass. Anyone walking towards the beach would have seen me.

I laid there for another 5-10 mins catching my breath. The cool breeze was so comforting. I was so relaxed i started peeing just lying down that way. It was a huge gush of water.

Got up, wore my skirt. Removed my plug and vibrator and put it in the basket.

Was feeling a bit chilly, put on my jacket, and cycled back to the car and back home.

It was an amazing experience. How you guys enjoyed reading as much as i loved writing about it.

After shower, my anal hole still hasn't closed completely and lips are so swollen. Enjoy!! Keep the good comments coming.