Singapore Gigolo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved upwards and rubbed his big cock head against the center of my pink slit and moved it around so I got the big cock head all wet. Over and over again I moved as my wet pussy rubbed over his very sensitive cock head and a couple inches of his shaft. I was making it wet, very, very hard and we were making slushy sounds. I had him moaning out for me to completely take him onto me. I am servicing him!

It was so hot to see him worked up as he was. But, so was I. I want to push down hard and take all of him up inside me. I wanted to feel his cock move up into my pussy filling my hole so I could fuck myself with his big thick cock and cum again. But, I am worried if my hot pussy can accommodate all his big cock as I had never been fucked by such a big cock before.

Oh! I wanted his big cock in my wet and hot pussy. I couldn't resist much longer as I started to slowly move my wet cunt hole down his cock head. I moved down as his huge cock head entered my body and then a couple of inches. I was still wondering if I can take all his more than 7 inches big cock in my hot cunt. I moved upwards a little and slowly moved downwards to take another couple of inches into my wet and hot pussy.

Oh!... Oh... Oh ....as I moaned and moved to take in another couple of inches inside me. I looked and saw that I have taken around 6 inches of his big cock inside me and the feeling of tightness that I had never experienced overtook me. Rod big cock is feeling my juicy pussy up like never before. I never had this feeling when my husband fucks me with his cock. I decided to take all of his more than 7 inches was inside me and I lowered myself down. My very wet pussy helped to make the insertion easier and pleasurable.

"Mmmmmy.....ohhhh.......soooo....gooodddd....!" I moaned.

I was surprised that I managed to take Rod's big cock in completely. Rod's big cock was filling up my wet and hot pussy and reaching places that have never been reached before. It was pleasure that mere words cannot describe; tightness as the nerves ending in my pussy came alive. I felt my pussy walls contracting and milking Rod's big cock. My husband's 4 so inches cock had never gave me this word cannot describe feeling! Oh! It was so good! I now understand why desirable and sexy women are crazy about getting fuck by big cocks! I began to move upwards and rubbed the entrance of my hot pussy against where the mushroom and the shaft started.

He told me that was his most sensitive spot of a man's cock! He moaned out and I could see the passion in his face. He moaned and panted, "Oh good! Kathy!! Fuck me baby. Ride me. I need you to fuck me!! I need it so bad! Ahhhhhhh! YES! That's it. Yes!! Fuck me baby. Good!! You are so tight and wet. Come on baby! Ride it baby! Fuck me! Fuck me Kathy."

My pussy was screaming for all of him as I fucked his big cock. I stopped and leaned forward to suck his nipples. Rod started pumping his hips and his cock moved in and out of my wet cunt with a steady movement. GOOD IT FELT SO GOOD!! Each time he raised his ass up off the bed he gave me at least inches of cock into my body.

He held it in me for a short time before lowering his ass back on the bed! I smiled down and asked him, How's my pussy? Tight? You want me to continue to ride up and down on your big hard cock?"

He moaned and then cried out, "Oh fuck Kathy!! I want you to continue ride me as I enjoyed looking at you bouncing breasts. Your breasts are so beautiful. Fuck me NOW! Fuck me good!"

I smiled and slowly fucked his swollen, pulsating cock. He was so hard!! I could actually feel the blood as it pumped through the veins in his cock. Each time his heart pumped I could feel his head get larger for a second. I fucked him with a steady motion and slammed down all the way to make sure I had all of his big cock up in my wet and hot pussy. I didn't want to miss even a quarter of an inch of those 7+ inches! I wanted every fucking bit of this man's cock inside me.

I pumped up and down and ride his cock and squeezed his shaft with my pussy. His eyes were closed and he had a huge smile on his face as I watched him. I could see his face and he is enjoying my sexy body. He moaned!

I had never experienced so much pleasure from fucking with my husband that this young man is giving me.

Rod, "Kathy, I was supposed to be the one giving you the pleasure instead of you fucking me."

Kathy, "Rod, I love to be on top as it gives me control and at the same time I enjoy seeing pleasures on your face as well as your sexy muscular body."

Rod, "Kathy, are you ready to change positions? Let me now fuck you with me on top, okay?"

Kathy, "Sure!"

I stretched out and lay on top of Rod and then we turned sideways. We slowly moved our legs to facilitate Rod to get up and be on top of me. Rod's hard and big cock never left my hot and wet pussy as we moved to allow Rod to be on top of me.

Rod started to slowly pull his big cock out and fucked me gently with half his cock and then slammed all his 7 inches into sending me in ecstasy. Oh! the feeling was so tight and the big cock reached so far into my hot pussy! Rod continued to vary his depth of insertions into me giving me different feelings of pleasure. At the same time he kissed me and sucked my highly sensitive nipples.

He then asked me to bend my knees and lift my legs up to touch my breasts. He slowly pulled his big cock out and then pushed into my pussy again. Oh! Oh! his big cock reached much deeper into my pussy than before giving me that very tight sexual feeling. His big cock was driving me to the verge of orgasm. He continued to fuck me in this position as I slowly stretched my legs out and clamp them on his hip.

Rod is young but his sexual control is amazing. No wonder he is a gigolo.

We continued to fuck in a variety of positions; with Rod sideways, doggie style and etc as my feeling of climax started to build up.

I was really enjoying the feeling of his 7 inches cock moving in and out of my pussy each time I changed positions. It was very stimulated and sensitive and I knew I was going to cum very soon! Hell, what woman won't be ready to cum with a big thick cock in her pussy?

In a husky voice, I said him, "I am going to cum very soon. Are you close?"

Rod, "Soon Kathy. I am going to make you cum and then I will cum. Kathy, let me fuck you with my legs straddled across one of your legs as this will give me better access to your clitoris."

Rod started to use his thumb to rub my clitoris, sending more pleasure through my body as I moaned in ecstasy. I gently took over the rubbing of my clitoris and he continued to pile his big cock in and out of my contracting pussy.

Kathy, "Rod, I am cummming...... Fuck meeeeee....!! Yes..... fuckkkkkk...me......fasterrrr.....fasterrr......drive that biggggggg cockkkkk deeper.....r.. into me....arrrghhhh... yes.. arrghhh..... ohh....... Cummmminnggg.... Arrrghh...yaaa...... mmmmmmyyyya.....". Rod was fucking me like crazy as I had the biggest and most intense climax of my life.

My pussy was still contracting, squeezing and contracting around his hard and big cock as I slowly recovered from my orgasm.

Then, I felt his cock swell and get thicker as he moved towards his climax. He was telling me in a low deep voice, "That's it baby! Squeeze my cock with your pussy. That's it. Squeeze your tunnel as hard as you can as I pump into it. Mummmmm! Yes, Kathy that's good baby! That's it. Oh yea. Cumming, NOW! Oh fuck yes Kathy! Squeeze baby! Squeeze me hard! YES!! OH FUCK YES! NOW! FUCK ME!! YES!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

I could feel and hear his cum leaving his cock and begin to fill me. Each shot sounded something like: "Thump! Thump! Thump! Thump! Thump! Thump!"

He moaned loudly and told me: "Umm! Umm! Ummmmmmmm Kathy! That was so good!"

And he held that last thrust into my body with his cock still rock hard. He has pumped his cum into my so fucking, hot, wet, cock loving, cum wanting, cunt. Feeling his cock thumping inside my body each time he shot another load into my body made me so warm and hot. Again and again, I felt load after load being pumped into my body.

I moaned out his name as my body moved with his. My cunt squeezed his cock as he pumped it into me. Our fucking was hard, hot and the feeling was unbelievable. He had my body rising and falling with each thrust of his hips. With each thrust of his hips he pumped all of his 7+ inches up into my pussy.

I had another climax, though not as intense as the earlier one at the very exact time he did and our voices were moaning and groaning together. As we both finished tremendous orgasms he leaned forward and kissed me with his tongue exploring my mouth. I laid on his bed with my legs spread wide and my pussy still squeezing his cock as hard as I could.

He held me tight as he gently pumped slowly into my pussy with his cock. It was still hard. It wasn't as hard as it was at the start of his climax but it was still hard enough to fill me up and make me feel good. Good did I feel good! As our cum ran out my pussy it between my crack of ass and formed a puddle on his bed. I knew I had also given him a great orgasm.

I felt so good about our sex, our affair and I was already thinking of the next time I will meet him. I knew this night wasn't over yet.

Rod rolled over me and his cock fell out of my swollen pussy and I looked at his cum covered cock, amazed at how long it was even semi-hard. I wanted to take it and suck it back to hardness, but I let him rest. I got up and went into the shower to clean myself.

I was thinking and feeling naughty, "When I get done cleaning, I'm going to straddling his face and rubbing my clean sweet smelling hairy pussy in his face for him to eats me into another unbelievable orgasm even though my pussy was feeling a little sore from his big cock fucking."

I stepped out of the shower and dried my body with one of his large towels. I rubbed my hair and breasts and my hairy pussy stimulating my sex and my brain. I was dripping with my pussy juices again just thinking about having my pussy eaten by Rod.

I moved up on the bed slowly and gently. Rod smiled. I smiled as I watched his nice soft cock lay up over his cock hair on his stomach. I moved like a lioness on all fours over him until my knees were right next to his head. Then I lifted my right leg over his head so I was straddling his face. Dropped down a little so my pussy was rubbing his nose and mouth. My clean sweet smelling pussy sat on his nose and lips. And he kissed the center of my cunt.

Rod, "Mumm!! I love the smell of your sexy and wonderful pussy."

He put his tongue in my cunt hole and began to lap my pussy. I stroked his face and hair as he sucked and licked on me. I could feel that tingling building in my body and knew I was going to cum on his face in just a few seconds. He ate me into another unbelievable orgasm.

I rolled over and he rolled on top of me. He said, "Now you can help me Kathy. I'm so hard and I want you so bad. Open your sexy wet pussy for me and let me put my big cock in it." It is the beauty of youth that Rod was able to get his cock hard again with such a short time.

I smiled and spread my legs willingly. I moaned as I felt his big cock head touching the center of my love hole and then it very slowly slid in! He moaned from the tightness of my sexy pussy. As he began to pump his 7+inch cock in and out of me, I lifted my ass up to meet his thrusts! Good he was going to fuck me good now! I was feeling sore earlier on but unbelievably, I am enjoying the feeling of his hard and big cock again. We had another intense orgasm together. I love this man fucking ability.

At 11:30pm I told him I had to leave. I handled over to him an envelope containing SGDxxxx and thanked him for his wonderful service. He hugged and kissed me and said, "Thank you. You are very sexy and desirable women full of femininity that men will love to make love to you. Hope that you are happy with my service and hope to see you soon."

Kathy, "You can bet on it that I will be back for more!"

I left sexually fulfill and experienced the exquisite feeling of being well fucked by a big cock.

_______________________________

Malaysian Couple Looking For Sex Partner (single man or couple)

We are a loving Malaysian couple, happily married and have satisfying sexual liaisons. We enjoyed indulging in our sexual fantasies and role playing as these always get us highly turned on and we always have wonderful love making thereafter.

My wife, pictures attached herewith, is 37 years old and highly sexed. She love sex and as for her appearance, you can judge for yourself. I find her beautiful and sexy. She is mother to our 2 kids.

One of our fantasies involved having one off fucking relationship with man and woman. During the highly intensive and pleasurable moments of our making love, we had numerous times asked each other if either one of us would like to try our another man or woman to compare the level of sexual satisfaction. During the heat of the moment, we both liked the fantasy and would like to try out but have no idea how to go about it. After the intensity of our orgasms, this just becomes another fantasy.

However, of late, we have indulged more into this sexy talks and my sexy wife indicated that if she is to engage in fucking another man, that man have to be very well endowed. His cock must be at least 7 inches long and thick. My cock when fully erect is slightly 5 inches long and hence my wife's desire to try if size matters. Hence, this e-advertisement.

My wife also stated that she would like my presence when she is fucked. She will have the final say if she is attracted to the man sexual to fuck him.

To completely fulfill this fantasy of ours, my wife also asked me to e-advertise to get a woman that I desire to fuck. Hence, I am 5ft 8inches and my body is reasonably built with minimal fat. My cock when fully erect is slightly 5inches long and reasonably thick; typical Malaysia size cock. I prefer slim lady with reasonable size breasts and pussy hairs. I love pussy hairs and sexy lingerie.

12