Singapore Hotties Ch. 02

Story Info
Joanna gets a sizzling after-lunch treat.
1.1k words
38.3k
2
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/29/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johara
johara
169 Followers

Joanna Lim was extremely sexy that day in her tight jeans and sleeveless T-shirt. She was a 32 years old Singapore Chinese woman. She had a horny face with voluptuous full juicy lips and her skin was silky smooth. Jeff was turned on as usual and invited her for lunch at Sizzler Steak House in Orchard Road to which she immediately agreed. While driving to the place Jeff spoke to her all about sex and other colleagues and Joanna was turned on by this conversation. After lunch he drove her to his apartment, fondling her tight boobs all along the way.

Once inside the apartment Jeff removed her T-shirt and her bra. He sucked her ripe boobs slowly taking his time to enjoy her thick pink nipples. Joanna clutched his head and began to moan softly. He sucked her nipples one by one making them fully wet with his saliva. Joanna moaned loudly feeling the onrush of an orgasm.

Jeff removed her tight jeans and her wet white silk panties. Joanna had a hairy pussy. The black hair completely covered her thick cunt lips and looked very erotic. He gently brushed her pubic hair with his fingers and saw her thick cunt lips. The sight of dark hair on her silky smooth and fair-complexioned body was too much for Jeff. He immediately spread the sexy Joanna’s thighs wide and bean licking her thick cunt lips hungrily. He flayed his tongue all over it and grabbed the bushy hair between his lips. He cleaved her thick cunt lips and flayed his tongue over her clit making her wilder and horny.

Joanna wailed as she came on the very first contact of his tongue on her clit. Jeff, on seeing her in orgasm, quickly put his tongue into her cunt and sucked vigorously her cum. This sexy babe is really hot and willing, he thought, as he saw her raise her buttocks to meet his tongue in her pussy. The very thought of a man eating her pussy was enough to drive the horny Joanna into orgasm. In a quickie Jeff removed his clothes.

But, when he removed his pants and underpants, the sight of his erect penis transfixed Joanna. Joanna stared and stared with her mouth open, unable to speak, letting out small guttural noises.

Jeff was used to such reactions from women and it gave him a sense of power. He was a patient and experienced fucker. Some women would instantly dry up and break into cold sweat seeing his monster. He needed to assuage their worries and fuck them slowly, to get them wet again. He could sense this women drying up at the thought of being unable to accommodate his prick. He caught hold of her hand and gently placed it on his prick.

Feeling this huge thing, Joanna was jolted into reality as she cried, "No Jeff your cock is huge".

Before she could say any further, Jeff put the head of his prick in her mouth. Gently rubbing her face and hair he said, "Don't worry Joanna you are going to be fine ".

Joanna compliantly started sucking his prick head as he gently prodded more and more of his prick inside her gobbling mouth.

Sensing she might choke, he withdrew his prick and rubbed the saliva stained head on her smooth and sexy face. He then again inserted his prick in her mouth. He kept doing that, till he felt her comfortably and willing to the task of having and sucking his cock in her mouth. After sometime, this sexy Singaporean babe started sucking his balls on her own. This went on for some time and Jeff was losing control and about to cum.

He the withdrew his rock hard throbbing prick and went down on Joanna and started to suck and nibble at her clitoris and her swollen cunt-lips. He could taste her getting wet as she moaned in pleasure. Seeing that this sexy bitch was thoroughly wet and soaked he lifted her legs over his shoulders and sank his prick slowly into her tight cunt. Joanna grunted as her cunt was stretched by his prick.

Jeff had only been able to put his prick in halfway, when he felt resistance from her cunt walls. He prodded to shove slowly and slowly as this sexy babe cried in pain.

"Jeff its huge" Moaned Joanna

Jeff then withdrew his prick and slowly plunged into her cunt again. He kept doing that, noticing that at each attempt her cunt was being stretched further and further as he was slowly able to sink his full prick in. He the rested his hands on her sweaty breasts and started stroking slowly but firmly, letting his prick sink slowly in fully as his balls rubbed against her buttocks.

Slowly her cries of pain turned into loud moans of pleasure as Jeff fucked her slowly.

"Don't stop Jeff, fuck me harder and deeper with that monstor cock of yours", growled Joanna.

Jeff sensing her enjoyment, began to pound her cunt rapidly allowing his balls to slap harder and harder against her raised buttocks. The sexy Joanna grunted and twisted her body all the time as he ket up his powerful thrusts.

Sensing her orgasm, Jeff slowed his strokes as he enjoyed the sensation of her cunt muscles squeezing his prick and the sight of her sexy face in the throes of her orgasm. He remained still and erect inside her. After a few minutes, he began to thrust again, building the tempo slowly. He rubbed her pubic mound and teased her clit. Through glazed eyes and moaning lips Joanna saw that Jeff was sweating, as he fucked her harder and harder. He went on and on without a break in his rhythm as she came and came in multiple orgasms. The double bed was creaking with his powerful strokes and her breasts were being badly mauled and crushed by his hands. Suddenly, his body went rigid and Joanna felt hot semen shooting inside her as he came.

Jeff withdrew his prick and forced it into Joanna's mouth spraying her with his gushing semen as he came. He then collapsed on the bed beside her as both of their bodies were covered with sweat and their bodies breathing heavily. After some time, he got up from the bed and went into the bathroom to wash him. Coming out of the shower, he asked Joanna to have one too. Joanna quickly had a shower and wiped herself with the same towel, smelling his body scents on herself. Then they drove back to their office as though nothing had happened. Joanna loved the sizzling fuck she experienced.

johara
johara
169 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Swingers Club: Halloween Party A wife is convinced to try swinging to save her marriage.in Group Sex
Boss's Hostile Takeover of My Wife Employee's wife victim of owner's sexual extortion.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Poor Teacher A troublesome student blackmails his teacher.in NonConsent/Reluctance
School Conquering Stud An arrogant teacher submits to her dominating student.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories