Singapore Hotties Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johara
johara
169 Followers

“Aaaaaaaa…feels good…aaaaaaaaaaaaa” Julie grunted as I fucked her harder and harder.

Whenever I felt I was about to explode, I slowed down my pace and delayed my orgasm. Julie was an intoxicating Singapore Indian lady and I wanted to keep my cock stuffed inside her cunt forever. Her mouth and her face looked horny. Her cunt was tight and increased the friction between my cock and her tight cunt walls. Within no time I felt that I was about to explode. I fucked her harder and harder and pulled it out as I reached my orgasm. I spread Julie’s butt and pressed my cock head on her black anus when orgasm struck me. The hot cream sprayed out of my cunt on to Julie’s round and black anus. I held my cock in my hand and moved it in the dark crevice of her butt. The hot cream that erupted from my fuck pole soon filled the passage and covered her black anus with the white cream. I spanked her ass with my cock and the last few drops of cum fell on it like pearls. Julie lay like that while I moved near her face and kissed on her sexy lips.

Julie’s horny face turned me on and my cock sprang back to full erection. To our shock something happened. The bedroom door opened and Julie’s nephew Samurai stood there. He looked shocked and there was a big bulge between his legs. Samurai was 25 years old and studied at the Ngee Ann Polytechnic. He has always dreamt of fucking his Singapore aunty. Julie looked disturbed and immediately got up to cover herself.

“It’s OK Samurai, come and join us” I said.

“No…” Julie purred.

“Its OK Julie…” I said and Samurai removed his clothes.

Samurai’s cock was big at least 10 inches and was stiff as a bone. Julie was surprised to see her nephew’s cock in full erection. Samurai had fantasized her aunty in all possible scenarios. He loved to see her naked and fuck her to his hearts content. Today he had his luck. I moved over to the couch and sat with my legs spread wide. My rock hard cock was straight up like a flag mast. I motioned Julie to come near me and sit on my cock. The horny Singapore Indian beauty stood in front of me facing her nephew Samurai.

“Julie you are going to take my cock in your hot butt” I told her.

“Its too big and it will hurt my hole” Julie purred.

“Julie aunty that’s going to be fun and I want to fuck you my darling aunty” said Samurai looking at his aunty’s hairy pussy and her armpits.

I positioned Julie’s firm butt near my throbbing cock and guided her to it. Julie spread her butt cheeks wide apart with her hands and I placed my cock on her puckered black anus. Samurai gave me a bottle of baby oil and I liberally applied it on my cock while he applied on his aunty’s dark anus. He pushed several of his oil slick fingers inside Julie’s tight anus and lubricated it. Julie kept her butt cheeks spread wide and pressed herself on my oily cock. From the other side Samurai helped her by pressing her slowly on my cock. When the tip of my cock touched Julie’s puckered anus she let out a soft moan.

“Come on Julie you can do that…give a deep breath and press on” I told her.

“Aaaaauunnnnggggggmmmmmmmmm” Julie grunted and pressed her anus on my cock.

“Yeah Julie aunty you can do that…” Samurai encouraged his horny Singapore aunty.

Julie did it. She pressed herself on my cock and her black anus opened like a tiny fish mouth and my cock head filled the opening. Holding her hips I pushed my cock and it inched slowly inside her tight anus. I lifted myself and pushed my cock inside inch by inch. The oily cock shoved into Julie’s anus slowly but smoothly.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…” Julie grunted loudly as the thick cock bored into her tight anal hole.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her gently on the thick shaft. Her anus opened fully and my cock went in smoothly. The tight rubbery ring of her anus clung to my cock like a tight noose. Julie’s anus was extremely tight and the tightness brought me close to my orgasm. My cock lay buried inside her tight anus and I hugged her waist and let her stay still for her anus to adjust to the new entry. Julie’s head was thrown back and I kissed on her lips. She let go off her hands from her butt cheeks and they wrapped my cock like a soft sandwich. The feeling was awesome. Julie was now on me and her legs were wide spread. Her arms were wrapped around my shoulders that gave full access to her hairy armpits.

“Unnggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg” Julie purred and twisted her body and enjoyed the feel of my thick cock inside her great ass.

“Now it’s your turn Samurai to fuck your Julie aunty, fuck her as you wish while I have her pinned down on my cock” I told Samurai.

He was very thankful and moved himself near his horny Singapore Indian aunty. He loved her hairy armpits. He placed his mouth on her armpits and enjoyed the hair and the scent. He licked Julie’s armpits over and over again and lashed his tongue all over the dense black hair and soon made them wet with his saliva. Julie’s pleasures were doubled and she grunted and roared loudly. I moved my hands all over her nice belly and massaged it. My fat cock throbbed inside her warm anus. I wanted to fuck her as I fucked her cunt but let her nephew enjoy for a sometime.

Samurai grabbed Julie’s armpit hair between his fingers rolling and tweaking. Julie loved it. He grabbed her armpit hair and pulled it making Julie to let out a loud moan. He again went to kiss her armpits and lick them for a long time. Having satisfied with that he moved to her cunt. He placed his mouth between her legs and let his tongue roam all over his horny aunty’s sweet pussy. He licked harder from the beginning and soon brought Julie to an intense orgasm. Julie twisted herself and her tight anus throbbed on my hot cock. I licked all over Julie’s horny face as was in the throes of her intense orgasm. Samurai spanked his cock on Julie’s hairy pussy and his pre-cum sprayed over her soft belly.

He spread his aunty’s legs even wider and in a swift motion shoved his big prick inside her hairy cunt. Julie did not expect this and she yelled. His cock was fairly thick and it tightly filled her pussy. The horny Singapore Indian beauty was filled with cocks both in her pussy and anus. Julie had never been fucked in both her holes before. Her body pulsated in pleasure. Samurai and I licked and kissed her horny face over and over again. All she could do was to just remain still and moan loudly. Her thick pussy lips wrapped Samurai’s thick cock like a tight mouth and he loved it. He loved the sight of her dense black pubic hair around his thick cock, that lay buried deep inside Julie’s horny and wet pussy. He grabbed his aunty’s armpit hair with his hands and began pounding her hard. His whole cock was drenched with Julie’s pussy cream and it slid in and out of her cunt smoothly. I could sense his cock when it entered her pussy each time. I couldn’t hold it any longer and I wanted to fuck Julie’s butt at the same time.

“Let’s fuck your horny aunty together” I told him and he agreed readily.

Julie was now sandwiched between both of us. We stood up and wrapped our arms around her. Samurai buried his face in one of Julie’s armpits and grabbed the bunch of black hair in his mouth. He held her hips tightly and slammed his cock in and out of her steamy pussy. I spread Julie’s butt cheeks and started fucking her tight anus. Her anal sphincter muscle slung to my cock tight and increased the friction. I pulled it out and plunged it on slowly.

“Yeah… Oooohhhhaaaaauuunnaggaasssshhhooooo…” Julie screamed as she was pumped in her pussy and ass at the same time.

While Samurai was busy enjoying his aunty’s hairy armpits I kissed all over her horny face. I spread her butt cheeks even wider and increased my pace of drilling her tight anus. Her small tits jiggled as the cocks bored in and out of her pussy and anus. The tightness of Julie’s anus brought me to my orgasm sooner than I had expected. The thick spew of cock cream sprayed out of my hard cock and filled Julie’s rectum. I kept my cock buried deep inside Julie’s anus until I emptied all of the cream inside her horny rear twat. I stayed on and held her hips and went on sucking her juicy lips. Samurai kept up a steady pace and fucked the brains out of his horny Singapore Indian aunty. I pulled my cock out of her tight anus and it came out with a “Pfoot” noise. Julie’s tight anus closed to its tightness at once.

“Haaaauunggggggggggggggggggggg” Julie let out a lout moan as my cock slid out of her tight anus.

I immediately retired to the washroom to clean my cock and let Samurai fuck his horny aunty to his desire and fantasy. When I returned Samurai was still fucking Julie. They had moved to the bed and Julie had her knees folded to her chest and Samurai pounded her like hell with his big cock. The horny Julie moaned loudly and bucked her hips up to receive his thrusts. I moved near them and kissed Julie on her lips.

“Samurai, fuck her even harder and make her cum” I whispered to him.

He smiled and increased his pace and his cock moved like a swift piston in and out of Julie’s juicy cunt.

“I want to shoot my load in her hairy armpit” he said.

He kept on fucking Julie until he was at the verge of his explosion. He pulled his cock out of Julie’s cunt and went near her hairy armpit. I filled Julie’s cunt with my hard cock and continued to fuck her. Julie folded her arms up and showed Samurai her hairy armpits.

“Yeah that’s it my horny and sexy Julie aunty…” he cooed in joy.

He knelt near her left armpit and pressed his cock on the dense mat of hair. Julie moved his cock up and down with her hand and soon his cock cream sprayed all over her armpits and covered the dark hair with his white cum. He then moved to her right armpit and did the same. He rubbed his cock on the dense hair. The ticklish sensation made him erupt again and he filled Julie’s right armpits with his hot cream too.

I fucked really hard and tweaked Julie’s clit when she exploded to a lasting orgasm.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…” Julie cooed as she came in torrents.

I kept fucking her ever after she had reached her orgasm. I continued to stroke her clit and she was struck with another wild orgasm. She came again and again and yelled that rocked the whole apartment. Samurai now stuffed his cock inside his horny aunty’s mouth and brushed her teeth with his cock. He lifted her upper lip gently up and moved his creaming cock all over her teeth and gums. He pushed his cock deep to her throat and filled it with his hot cream. He pulled his wet cock and rubbed it all over this horny Singapore Indian lady horny face.

“That was wonderful Julie aunty…” he said and tweaked her tits.

I went on fucking Julie with no end. Her pussy walls pulsated and sucked in my cock deep inside each time. Her dense pussy hair was all wet with her juices and lay stuck to her skin. Her loud moans told me that Julie was appraoching another orgasm, when I fucked her really hard.

“Don’t stop fuck me harder really harder, yeah that’s it, I want that’s it…aaaaaaaaaaa” Julie yelled and pressed my hips when she was bolted to another rocking climax.

As she was in her throes of her wild orgasm I pulled my cock out of her cunt and shoved it directly into her mouth and filled it with my hot juice. Julie gargled and the torrent juice flowed out of her mouth to cheeks and finally to her neck. The horny Singapore Indian Julie lay spread eagle after being thoroughly fucked in all her sweet and horny holes. Her mouth, her hairy armpits, her hairy pussy, her tight anus, her soft belly and her smooth thighs were all covered with white cock cream.

“Did you like that Julie?” I asked her.

“The fuck of my life…it was damn wonderful” she purred and sat up on the bed.

“You got to introduce to us your Malay colleague Nor fidiyanah” I told her.

“Sure I will, she loves huge cocks and loves to fuck all night” Julie said.

“I know Julie, all Singapore Malay women are hot fucks and crave for huge cocks…I love Singapore Malay woman’s big boobs and big butts” I told her.

“I love Malay women too” Samurai said.

Julie went into the washroom to clean herself. Samurai and I made some coffee to get rid of the tiredness.

johara
johara
169 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hairy Singapore Indian hottie

I have been to Singapore many times and seen these beautiful hairy Singapore Indian women. They just make a man want to cream!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Swingers Club: Halloween Party A wife is convinced to try swinging to save her marriage.in Group Sex
Swingers' Party: Teacher Train A young teacher unwittingly goes to a swinger's party and...in Group Sex
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
More Stories