Singapore Hotties Ch. 08

Story Info
Hasheena and Shakeena get it hard.
5k words
4.64
22.9k
2
1

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/29/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johara
johara
169 Followers

After sending my letter to Hasheena muche I went to Singapore on business trip. I stayed at her place and she was overjoyed to see me back. It was sunny Sunday morning and Shakeena muche visited the apartment. She was wearing a blue saree with a matching blouse. Her flabby hips jumped up and down as she walked. Hasheena muche was also in her saree and it was the first time I got to see both of my muche’s together. What a sweet lovely butt beauties? I thought to myself. I sat on the sofa and my cock was hard and erect and struggled very hard to get out of my boxer shorts. I asked both of them to do something so that I could watch. Shakeena muche was for it at once and wanted to give Hasheena muche a warm massage. That is what exactly I wanted them to do. I relaxed myself on the couch while Hasheena much lied on the long couch that was in front of me.

Shakeena muche brought a jar of oil and told Hasheena muche to remove her dress. Soon both these busty women were wearing only their bra and panties. The big boobs bulged out of their bra and their soothu (butt) rumps were cramped in their panties. For the very first time these two sexy and lovely sisters were seeing them like this. Shakeena muche poured the scented oil in her palm and splashed it over Hasheena muche’s shoulders. Hasheena muche had her big butt up in the air and her face was buried in the sofa. Both these women had extremely bushy hair in their armpits. The hair was long and dark and dense like the amazon rain forest. Shakeena muche’s big boobs jiggled as she worked her hands over Hasheena muche’s shoulders. I told her to unhook Hasheena muche’s bra and free her big and luscious boobs. She did it at once and the melons sprang free.

She rubbed the oil all over Hasheena muche’s back and massaged with the tip of her fingers. She clenched Hasheena muche’s flabby hip and rolled it between her oil slick fingers. Hasheena muche began to moan at the mesmerizing touch of her sister. I was unable to control myself watching my two lovely muches only in their bra and panties. I moved closer to them and pulled down Hasheena muche’s panties. My sexy Hasheena muche was naked and her big soothu was spread resembling that of a split ripe jackfruit. I took some oil and poured it generously over Hasheena muche’s big soothu and massaged the big rumps one by one while Shakeena muche massaged the shoulders. I moved my fingers all over Hasheena muche’s soothu and drew patterns. I grabbed the bulging rumps in my hand and squeezed them hard until Hasheena muche let out a loud groan. Her soothu was soft and intoxicating so was Shakeena muches soothu. The oil slicked through the dark soothu passage and wetted Hasheena muche’s pundai (pussy). She had shaved her pundai and now it was smooth and had no hair at all. The pouting outer pundai lip hung like a loose flap.

I grabbed Hasheena muche’s big soothu and massaged it like rolling dough. Her soothu jiggled as my fingers danced over it. Shakeena muche complimented that I was doing a fine job. I spread Hasheena muche’s oil drenched big soothu rumps like spearing a large pumpkin. The dark passage was shinning like a metal and her dark anus was completely drenched with the oil. It throbbed in and out and was gorgeous. I gestured Shakeena muche to come over and have a look at Hasheena muche’s throbbing dark anus. She smiled and moved her finger over it. The oil-drenched finger immediately found its resort inside and Hasheena muche began her loud moans. Shakeena muche pumped her finger in and out of Hasheena muche’s tight anus. The dark anus clung to Shakeena muche’s finger likes a tight lip. I kept Hasheena muche’s soothu wide open and moved my tongue over the shining rumps.

“Shakeena nallu kuthhu…AAAAAAAAAAAAUUNGGG…!!!” Hasheena muche gasped

I licked Hasheena muche’s stout thighs while massaging the shinning globes of her big soothu. I just wanted to try different things with these two sexy muches of mine. I opened my bag and pulled out a double-sided long dildo that I had brought to please them. The dildo was about twenty inches in length and was thick. It was flexible and had two bulbous cock heads at either end. Both of them were amazed to see the size of the dildo.

“Shakeena muche remove your panties and your bar and get ready for the dildo action” I said and pulled down her panties that was drenched with her juices.

Hasheena muche was at one end of the sofa with her legs wide spread and Shakeena muche sat in front of her with her legs spread too. I loved to see their hanging pundai lips that looked like loose flaps. This time both of them had no hair around their pundai. Their big and erect boobs with hard nipples jiggled as they breathed lustily. The lust in me yelled at me to fuck them both at once. But I wanted to see them enjoying a long dildo. I gave the dildo to Shakeena muche and told her to shove it up her pundai. I sat on the floor close to them. Shakeena muche’s pundai throbbed and it was wet with sweat and her sticky juices while Hasheena muche’s pundai wad completely drenched with the scented oil and shinned like highly polished copper. I held the middle portion of the dildo and Shakeena muche shoved one end of the bulbous cock head into her pundai. Without any resistance the smooth cock head slipped into her well-lubricated fuck hole. Her thick pundai lips were fully stretched around the thick rubber shaft and offered a gorgeous sight.

“How does it feel Shakeena muche?” I asked her pushing the dildo into her pundai until it hit the hilt.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Feels very very good…Romba nalla irrukuthu” She gasped and looked down to see how her pundai was stretched around the rubber cock.

I took the other end of it and rubbed it around Hasheena muche’s pundai and teased her hard clit. I moved the tip of the dildo over her pouting pundai lip and made her increasingly horny. She gasped and bucked her hip. Slowly I pushed the other end into Hasheena muche’s pundai. It was slippery due to oil and the cock head slithered inside.

“OHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!AAAAAUNNGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” Hasheena muche groaned as the dildo invaded her juicy pundai.

Now both Hasheena muche and Shakeena muche were facing each other and had a big dildo stuffed into their pundai. I told them to rock their bodies to get the maximum pleasure and the fun began at once. They both grunted loudly as they rocked against each other gently. Their voice was erotic and it was a very good turn on. The dildo moved in and out of their pundai at the same time giving them the pleasure that they had needed in a long time. I placed my hand over the middle of the dildo and moved it back and forth into their pundai as they went on rocking their flabby hip against each other.

“HMMMM! Nalla thallu Shakeena, veegama thallu (Push it in fast) UUNNGGGAAAAAAAAA” grunted Hasheena muche.

Hasheena muche lifted her hip and pushed against Shakeena muche. The thick dildo that was slippery with their juices shot into Shakeena muche’s pundai and she let out a loud grunt. She then raised her hip and pushed against Hasheena muche. Both the horny Singapore muches yelled and grunted that was music to my ears. Their pundai were stretched to its limits. It was great to watch them both fucking with a single dildo. The dildo slipped out of Hasheena muche’s pundai most of the time and I quickly helped her to shove it back inside. I pushed both of my index fingers into each of their tight anus and finger fucked them gently as they fucked with the dildo. The flexible dildo although gave them a good filling but did not give them a good drilling. None of them showed any signs of reaching their orgasm. I went to my bag again and came back with a hard strap on dildo.

“Shakeena muche wear this around your waist and fuck Hasheena muche” I told her and pulled the double-sided dildo from their pundai.

“This looks good and may be Hasheena will love this” Shakeena muche said and I helped her strap on the dildo.

The long black rubber hung like horse cock between Shakeena muche’s stout thighs and she looked like a bust she male with a big butt and a monster cock. Hasheena muche turned around on the sofa and rested her head on the armrest and raised her big soothu in the air. One of the legs was folded to her chest while the other was on the floor. Shakeena muche went behind her and held her flabby hip. Holding her hip Shakeena muche shoved the dildo into Hasheena muche’s pundai that opened up with delight. The walls and the thick lips stretched smoothly to accommodate the hard monster. Shakeena muche appeared as an expert fucker in that she slowly pushed the dildo inside Hasheena muche’s pundai. The oil drenched pundai sucked in the dildo to its maximum limit.

“Oh yes! I love this feeling Shakeena” groaned Hasheena muche as the dildo invaded her juicy pundai.

Holding Hasheena muche’s fleshy hips Shakeena muche began to fuck her with the dildo. Expertly she pulled the whole rod out and shoved it back inside. She spread Hasheena muche’s big soothu and prodded her dark anus as she kept fucking her. I went behind Shakeena mcuhe and whispered to make it faster. She did it and began to fuck Hasheena muche with fast strokes. The loud erotic moans of Hasheena muche turned into a loud yell.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSHHAAKAKKEEEEEEEE” Hasheena muche yelled and swayed her head over the armrest of the sofa.

Her thick pundai lips were nicely spread around the thick and hard dildo and her pundai bulged in and out during each stroke. I hugged Shakeena muche from behind and kissed her earlobes. This turned her on more and she fucked Hasheena muche with no limits. I held Shakeena muche’s erect nipples and rolled them between my fingers. Her bust boobs bulged even more and jiggled as she pumped her hips. I moved my hands all over Shakeena muche’s flabby belly and tickled her thoppul (navel). She moved and stopped working the dildo into Hasheena muche’s pundai. I told her not to stop even after Hasheena muche reaches her orgasm.

She was giving a mind-blowing fuck to Hasheena muche with the dildo strapped on to her waist. The loud grunts of Hasheena muche indicated that she was nearing her orgasm and I asked Shakeena muche not to stop her fine job. She pumped the dildo in and out of Hasheena muche’s juice gushing pundai until she had a multiple orgasm. She rolled on the sofa and raised her sooth even higher and the dildo went even deeper. This made her to climax again and again. Shakeena muche slowed her pace and pulled the wet dildo out.

“Did you like that Hasheena muche” I asked her

“Oh that was really good” she smiled and raised herself from the sofa.

Hasheena looked tired and her pundai was drenched and dripped of her juices. I sat next to her and kissed on her lips and sucked them before she went in for a hot shower. I pulled Shakeena muche to me and fondled her big boobs. She too showed not much interest and she was tired too. We promised to meet up some other time and she left. My cock was hard and ached badly in need of a warm pundai and I wanted to fuck Hasheena muche to my dreams after she had showered. She returned after a wait of about an hour and I guessed that she had really enjoyed her warm shower. When the door of the room opened a pleasant smell of flowers filled the air. Hasheena muche had her hair bunched up and her face was bright. She was wearing a batik sarong that most of the Singaporean and Malaysian women wear. She had a normal blouse and a pink shawl called the dhuppata around her body. She had tied the sarong a little below her thoppul and the thick flab of her belly formed a ring around the sarong. She looked fresh. I was not able to control myself anymore and dashed towards her. To my surprise and delight my sexy Hasheena muche was horny too and she wanted a strong and hot fuck.

I hugged her tight and sucked her sexy lips and with a minute pulled her sarong with a tug. It came off so easily and I pushed her on the bed. She had not dried her pundai well and water droplets appeared as pearls all over her pundai and her inner thighs. My cock was pulsing over and Hasheena muche’s pouting pundai lip and her exposed clit winked at me. I made Hasheena muche spread on her back and asked her to raise her legs and fold them to her chest. This exposed her horny pundai and her anus. Hasheena muche neatly cocked up and her wide open, pouting pundai was gorgeous and steamy. I placed my cock at the steamy opening of my sexy Hasheena muche’s pundai and moved it around the wet lips.

“Shall I fuck you now my sexy Hasheena muche?” I asked her

“Do it and don’t ask me questions” she nudged

I placed my arms on either side of her and supported my whole weight on them. I looked down and slowly pushed my cock into my Hasheena muche’s pouting pundai. The lips and her pundai were warm and juicy as pears. Her thick lips opened up as my cock head speared through like a proud warrior. I thrust myself little harder and nailed my cock slowly into Hasheena muche’s wide-open hot pundai. My horny Hasheena muche whimpered like a pussy cat and swayed her head on the pillow as her pouting pundai stretched inch by inch to suck in my cock. Her sexy face turned me on and I wanted to fuck my darling Hasheena muche forever. I know that she liked big and thick cocks like any other Singapore women.

Hasheena muche wrapped both her hands around the shaft of my invading cock and slowly guided it inside her gooey pundai. She raised herself up a little to shove all of the cock inside her. She felt good and satisfied when I had shoved the whole cock meat inside her fuck hole. I raised myself up pulling my cock to its tip and then plunged it back inside. I began to fuck my dream Hasheena muche. I raised and then flexed my body and nailed my cock deep inside Hasheena muche’s slippery pundai hole.

“Hasheena muche look down and see how my cock goes in and out of your sweet pundai” I said.

Hasheena muche looked down and was thrilled and excited to see my big cock moving in and out of her juicy pundai and how her swollen pouting pundai lips clung to the hard shaft.

“Hasheena muche you like big cocks, don’t you my darling?” I asked her ramming my fuck pole in and out of her swollen and juice gushing pundai.

“Oh yeah…I love the stuffed feeling” she grunted loudly without removing her eyes off the moving cock.

I unhooked her blouse and freed her big boobs. The nipples were hard and erect. The sight of her hairy jungle in her armpits was awesome. The dense hair was drenched with her sweat and lay matted to her skin and had a strong musky odor. I kissed her lips and hugged her tightly crushing her big boobs under my body. I hugged her tight and sucked Hasheena muche’s thick and sexy lips and continued to fuck her harder and harder. Her pundai was tight, hot and juicy. I came down with a thud and nailed my big cock deep inside her pundai until it could stretch no more. Her hot pundai welcomed every inch of my hard cock and Hasheena muche groaned loudly. I kissed her continuously as my cock shoved in and out of her pundai. I forced my cock deep inside her pundai and stayed like that without moving before moving my next stroke. It was one of the strongest fuck that I had given any woman so far. I buried my face in the wetness of her sweaty and hairy armpits and fucked her with deep strokes.

Hasheena muche loved this strong fucking and threw her legs around my waist and locked it. My horny and sexy Hasheena muche was completely horny and nothing could stop her until she had her orgasm. She locked her legs around my waist and pulled me deep inside her pundai. She raised her hips and met the deep and strong thrusts to its fullest. Her pussy gushed its juices that overflowed and moistened her dark inner things and her soothu passage.

“Nalla iruka Hasheena muche (like it)” I asked her continuing to roll my tongue over her horny face.

“Romba nalla iruku, innum konjam nalla kuthu (Push it harder and deeper)” she grunted loudly.

So far I have never asked Hasheena muche or Shakeena muche to suck my cock. But more then that I loved to fuck them hard and deep. Hasheena muche’s face was full of lust and she grunted loudly and I rammed my cock deeper and deeper inside her pundai that swelled to accommodate the tight shaft. Hasheena muche’s pouting pundai lip caressed my cock each time it shoved in and out and her pundai walls throbbed with hard spasms.

“Hasheena muche I want to fuck your cousin Johara in her big soothu” I said.

“I’d love to see that, yes I want you to fuck Johara in her big and soft soothu” my fuck hungry Hasheena muche replied with delight.

Hasheena muche hugged me tight and ground her hips against me while my cock continued to pound her with hard strokes. Her pundai became increasingly wet with her juices and I increased my pace of fucking my sexy and horny Hasheena muche. We kissed and rolled over the bed and grunted loudly with intense pleasure. My hard cock rubbed against her erect clit and after long hours of pounding Hasheena muche showed signs of reaching her orgasm. She closed her hips and grunted very loudly and rocked her body in all directions. Her flabby belly was full of sweat and it slapped again mine. I did not want to stop fucking her and continued with my deep and hard thrusts. Hasheena muche had never been fucked like this before and she loved it as much as I did. Her climax was intense and she wanted it to come very soon. She badly needed the multiple orgasm and wanted it to linger forever.

Her thick pouting pundai lips throbbed without any control and I made one last but very deep penetration inside her steamy pundai. I held my cock at the depth of her gooey fuck hole for a while and pressed it very hard when my sexy Hasheena muche burst into one of the violent and wild orgasm of her life.

“AAAAAAAAAUUNGGAAOOOOOOOOHSSSHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” Hasheena muche groaned loudly and raised her body up.

Her pundai rippled in spasms and the thick lips stuck to my wet shaft. The sudden throbbing and the heat from her pundai sucked the milk out of my cock and I sprayed it inside her. I came in intermittent jets that filled her juicy pundai. I kissed her on her lips and pressed my cock even deeper inside her. The stuffed feeling of her pundai bolted Hasheena muche to another series of orgasm. The loud moans of my sexy darling Hasheena muche and her horny looking face turned me on again and my cock became stiff inside her pundai. She felt the new sensation and gave an erotic smile. I sucked her face and licked all over her teeth and gums and began to fuck her again.

I hugged her very tight and fucked her harder and harder with my cock that was hard as an ebonite. Hasheena muche was still grasped in waves of orgasm and she felt another one approaching. I fucked her hard and erupted into her pundai sooner than I had expected. I dug my hand under her big soothu and raised her to me. Her lovely pundai engulfed my cock and milked the juices into her. I hugged her tightly and kissed her face until she was fully satisfied.

After that we changed and went out for dinner at the local food court. We spent a lot of time talking when we returned home and dozed off around midnight. When I woke up around 5 in the morning Hasheena muche was still deep in her sleep. Her hair was shabby and was thrown all over her sexy face. She was lying sideways and her big and luscious soothu was intoxicating. Her sarong had moved up to her thighs and that she looked damn fucking hot. My morning hard-on bothered me too much and I wanted to fuck her very badly. I turned her around and licked her face and her lips when she moaned softly and hugged me to her. I just pulled her sarong off and cupped her pouting pundai with my palm. She woke up rather lazily and smiled and saw my hard cock that hung like a baton between my thighs. I tied her hands on the headboard of the bed using her black bra. The sight of dense black hair in both her armpits turned me on immensely.

johara
johara
169 Followers
12