Singaporean MILF in Hong Kong Pt. 01

Story Info
A Singaporean MILF has unexpected group fun in Hong Kong.
3.5k words
4.3
9.6k
10
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story that happened to us a few years ago.

About Us.

We are a Chinese couple from Singapore. We are both in our forties, gym fit, fun loving and easy going. We are both above average looking and naughty but I soon discovered my wife is way naughtiest than me.

My wife is a MILF. She is a beautiful Chinese lady, five foot five in height, curvy, voluptuous with a nice set of tits. She loves to do weights in the gym to have a toned body. She is always naughty, flirty, always eager to please and apparently has no qualms about playing with other men in front of her husband.

Hong Kong.

A few years ago, I was in Hong Kong for a business trip. My wife, who happened to have a couple of days free, decided to tag along for some R&R. We both love the shopping, the food and the culture of Hong Kong and would visit everytime we get the chance.

It was Spring and the weather was cool. I got a suite at the fabulous Mandarin Oriental in Central and my wife was lapping up the legendary hospitality that the establishment was well known for. With the kids at home with the grandparents, we were free for a couple of days and that meant good food and drinks, music, shopping and sex.

It was a busy couple of days for me filled with back to back meetings and corporate dinners. My wife on the other hand had all the time in the world to herself to explore the city that she is so familiar with and love.

It was a Wednesday and another day of meetings and dinner for me. Fortunately, the dinner that evening was at a restaurant at the hotel where I was staying. My wife didn't feel like joining me so she decided to stay in the suite and order room service. It was around 9pm when the dinner ended and I was about to go to my room when I heard someone calling my name from across the hotel lobby.

Jose.

I turned around and it was an old friend of mine from a long time ago calling me. It was Jose, a fitness guru whom I knew from a gym in Singapore.

Jose was a handsome Caucasian man from Spain. He worked at a gym that I frequented in Singapore. A nice chap that got along with everyone at the gym, especially the ladies. He moved to Hong Kong a few years ago to be a private fitness instructor to the rich and famous.

Although in his early forties, Jose was still in his prime with broad shoulders, toned legs and tall large frame. He looked every bit the top notch fitness guru that he is.

He had just finished a training session with a client at the gym in the hotel. He had showered and changed, and was walking through the hotel lobby to head home when he saw me.

Since it was still early, we decided to head the hotel bar for a drink and catch up. Once we found a table, I texted my wife to say I would be up in a little while after a drink with an old friend and I told her to get comfortable. I found out later she took my words literally and got too comfortable.

Jose was doing well. His business was good and had been too busy for a steady girlfriend. He broke up with his last partner a few months ago and had been single since. I am sure he wouldn't have an issues finding a girl if he wanted to, judging from the great shape he is in.

After two rounds, it was time to go. I wanted to give Jose a name card but quickly realised I had run out. I remembered having some in the room so I asked Jose to walk me up to the room to get one. He was in no hurry and obliged.

In the Suite.

When we reached the door of my suite, I knocked on the door to let my wife know that I was back. As I was fumbling through my pockets to find my key card, my wife opened the door and Jose and I were a little shocked at what we saw.

There in front of us was my wife in a set of sexy black lacy lingerie covered in a loose fitting silk robe. I had forgotten to inform her that Jose was with me to get a name card. She looked flustered. She had been drinking and was a little tipsy.

We were all a little embarrassed at what had happened and I quickly introduced Jose to my wife. Being the gentleman that Jose was, he reached out and gave my wife a friendly hug, and being the friendly person that she was, she opened her arms to receive the hug. As she did that, her robe fell open, exposing her sexy lingerie and firm body to me and Jose. She quickly pulled her robe together but it was too late, we had caught an eyeful of her glorious form.

Embarrassed again, my wife retreated into the suite and we followed. What we saw then caused her even more embarrassment. In the middle of the bed was a wet dildo that my wife had been using before we came in. She quickly tried to put it away but Jose had seen it and smiled cheekily. She had been drinking and pleasuring herself before we knocked on the door. Judging from the juice covered dildo, she must have been masturbating for a while.

My wife tried to distract Jose from what he had seen and offered him a glass of wine. As I watched my wife closely, I could tell that my wife was not at all in control. She was tipsy from the alcohol she has been drinking and had trouble composing herself after the surprise visit by Jose, her wardrobe malfunction and interruption of her self-pleasuring session.

However, Jose was not embarrassed and was pleased with what he was seeing. A matured, beautiful lady in front of him, having a little too much to drink, her full curvy body in a set of sexy lingerie, and probably very wet below from the dildo that she had been using.

I walked up behind my wife to steady her up and whispered into her ear that Jose was a dear friend and is a fitness instructor. High on alcohol, she began shamelessly checking out Jose from head to toe and I could see Jose doing the same.

Having had a few drinks myself, I got bold and did something unexpected. I pulled my wife's silk robe off her shoulders and it fell easily onto the floor, exposing her sexy body to Jose. She was too tipsy to resist. I held her arms behind her back, making her push her chest forward in the direction of Jose.

Immediately, I could see an erection growing in Jose's gym shorts. Slowly, I pushed my wife forward toward Jose until they were about one foot apart.

I politely suggested to Jose to feel my wife's tits and let us know what he thought of them. My wife closed her eyes and leaned her head back on me to allow Jose full access to her ample bosom.

Jose reached out gently and cupped my wife's left breast with his right hand. My wife let out a soft moan. The combination of alcohol and masturbation had resulted in her losing her control and inhibitions.

I told my wife that Jose was a fitness instructor and her eyes lit up. She has a thing for fitness instructors, after spending many hours in the gym herself to try to look like one herself.

I asked Jose to remove his shirt to show off his toned physique. Jose eagerly played along and removed his shirt, showing off an excellent set of six packs.

My wife was pleasantly surprised with what she saw and giggled. I told my wife to have a feel of his six packs and she reached out, gently touching the washboard abs with her fingers, moving downwards from his pecs to the waistband of Jose's gym shorts.

Both my wife and I could now see the bulge growing in Jose's shorts. It looked impressive from under the fabric. I held my wife's arm and guided her right hand down to Jose's gym shorts to have a feel of his bulge. She did not resist and started outlining his bulge with her fingers.

Jose was smiling, unable to believe his luck. What started out as a routine evening of work is now developing into something more fun. He never would have imagined this morning that he would be in a suite in one of the most luxurious hotels in Hong Kong, standing in front of a gorgeous Chinese lady having his manhood caressed by her.

My wife giggled like a school girl as she touched Jose's manhood. She was impressed by the package even though it was still in his gym shorts.

At this point, I gently spun my wife around and planted a deep kiss on her lips. My hands started to caress her warm body all over, starting from her shoulders and moving slowly down her back before stopping at the bum to grab a fistful of her tight ass.

Jose was standing behind her looking at the proceedings. He was admiring her fine form, focusing on her ass which was only covered by a lacy thong with nice butt cheeks hanging out.

I signaled to Jose to ask him to go get ready as I continued to make out with my beautiful wife. For a moment, she had forgotten that there was another person in the room and was enjoying my attention on her.

Jose went to the bathroom and washed up, getting ready for action. He was in and out of the bathroom within two minutes, having already showered earlier.

I led my wife slowly to the sofa, all the while deeply kissing her with my tongue in her mouth, and my hands feeling her all over. I began to unbuckle my belt and let my pants fall to my ankle. My wife helped me the buttons of my shirt as she continued to taste my lips and suck on my tongue.

Soon I was stripped down to my briefs, and so was Jose. I gently sat my wife down onto the sofa with me standing in front of her with my bulge directly facing her. With that I motioned for Jose to come over as well and stand next to me.

My wife was now seated in her sexy lingerie on the arm chair with two men in briefs with growing bulges right in her face. She giggled in embarrassment and we both waited in anticipation to see what she would do.

Still in the seated position, she reached up and started feeling the bulges with both her hands, her left hand on mine and her right hand on Jose's. She wasn't shy at all and expertly moved her fingers gently to cover each part of the bulges over the fabric of our briefs.

She then proceeded to reach for the waistband of our briefs and slowly pulled them down. Allowing our manhood to emerge. We both assisted by helping to pull the waistband of our briefs down as well.

Soon our cocks were out and in full glory. Jose's manhood was impressive. It was thick, about six inches long and hairless, just the way my wife likes it. My wife looked up at our faces and giggled. She was like a kid in a toy store.

Holding a dick in each hand, she started to run her fingers over them gently. She was doing her thing. The slow and gentle cock teasing that would turn men into beasts.

She would use her index finger to touch the tip of our cock head and feel for pre-cum. Then gently spread the pre-cum over the cock head.

Soon, we were both fully erected. Jose's cock was now throbbing and its veins popping. He looked at me and smiled and I gave him an okay sign.

Jose smelled good. An intoxicating blend of menthol shower soap and manly deodorant, something my wife appreciates. My wife was still feeling up both of our cocks, examining them and deciding what to do next. She looked up into my eyes and I gave her devilishly grin and a wink.

With that, she leaned into Jose's cock and started planting soft kisses onto his shaft and head, while still holding onto mine in her hand. She then began to stick out her tongue in lick his shaft, moistening it further.

After spending a minute lathering Jose's cock with her saliva, she moved her lips to my cock and gave it a deep suck and slurp to get it wet. I wasn't getting the gentle, teasing treatment that Jose was getting but I did not mind as I too wanted her to focus on Jose.

My wife moved her attention back on to Jose. This time letting go of my cock and running all ten fingers all over Jose's cock, while slowly licking the head. She was worshipping his cock, a fine specimen if I may say so myself.

I stepped back and watched the scene. It was amazing. My gorgeous wife, in her sexiest outfit meant for me, seated on the arm chair, her back upright, with an engorged six inch cock in her hand, slowing teasing it with soft kisses and licks, not a care in the world, high on alcohol and secual arousal,doing her best to pleasure a man that she had just met a few moments ago.

I stepped into the bathroom to do a quick clean for my wife, not wanting to miss a single thing that's happening in the living room of the suite. When I emerged from the bathroom, my wife was deep throating Jose. She had her hand on his tight bums, pulling him deeper and deeper into her throat, not allowing Jose to move. Jose was playing with her hair, something she likes very much, moving her hair back to have a better view of his cock embedded in the beautiful mouth of my wife. It was amazing. I took out my phone and discreetly snapped a few closeups of my wife's face, showing her devouring cock, for memory. Jose didn't mind as only his beautiful cock was captured.

After ten minutes of cock worship, I decided it was time to take it to the next level. I stood my wife up and motioned her to bend over the sofa with her knees on the seat and her arms on the back rest. Her beautiful ass was now up in the air for me and Jose, who proceeded to feel her up, moving up from the back of knees slowly to her bum. My wife was tingling with each soft touch of Jose's fingers. slowly, Jose's hand made its way to her thong and he ran his index finger along the seams of the thing fabric. My wife moaned as his fingers made contact with her lingerie. Jose could now feel the moisture dripping down her inner thighs. My wife was in heaven, sexily bent over the sofa, her head buried in her arms on the top of the backrest of the sofa, having a hunk feeling her up in the safety of our hotel suite with her husband next to them.

I moved to the back of the sofa and positioned my cock in front of my wife. She looked up and saw my cock and proceeded to worship it. She was now being molested by Jose from the back and blowing my cock from the front. I took another shot, capturing hands on my wifes bum and a cock in her mouth. It was a beautiful sight.

I signal to Jose to slowly pull down my wife's thong. She did not resist. Jose expertly and slowly pulled the waistband of her thong down, over her tight sexy bum to the top of her thighs. Her ass and pussy was now exposed to Jose, giving him free access to her most private parts. Jose began to softly explore her ass and pussy with his fingers. My wife tensed up with every touch, clearly enjoying the inspection.

She parted her thighs slightly to allow Jose better access, inviting him to move his fingers in further. He didn't need a second invitation and began to insert two fingers into her soaked pussy opening. She let out a moan with my cock still in her mouth. Jose began to move his two fingers in and out of her, working into a rhythm, with my wife pushing her ass back to take in his fingers. Within five minutes, my wife was reaching a climax. Her moans got louder and more frequent. Jose got the message and began to move his hands faster. Without warning, my wife clenched up her pussy and ass, and let out a scream as a huge orgasm hit her. Jose started to slow down his hand movement and allow wave after wave of orgasm pass through my wife's sex. He was an expert, and knew how to allow a lady to enjoy her climax.

By now, Jose was fully erect and ready for more. He pulled out from my wife's pussy and rubbed her juices all over her inner thighs and ass. My wife was catching her breath and slumped on top of the backrest of the sofa panting. I tossed Jose a condom and asked him to put it on. He slipped it on with some difficulty due to his size but managed to get it on and was ready.

I slowly moved my hands and fingers over the shoulder of my wife, calming her down. I gave Jose a nod to ask him to get ready. I then proceeded to apply some pressure onto the shoulders and arms of my wife and held her down onto the back rest of the sofa. Jose saw what I was doing and placed both his hands on the waist of my wife and holding onto her hip bone on each side. With a sudden and strong thrust, jose pulled my wife towards him and penetrated her, catching her with complete surprise.

My wife struggled a little with the unexpected invasion, but I held her in place. The sudden and ferocious insertion, the size of Jose's penis and the unexpected action confused my wife. Even though she was intoxicated, she wasn't sure this should be happening, but I was sure I wanted this.

From where I was standing, I wasn't sure which hole Jose had penetrated but it doesn't matter as Jose was probably the biggest my wife has ever had to my knowledge. I found out later that the assumption wasn't true, and that is another story.

Jose began to pump my wife, slowly increasing his speed, power and depth with every stroke. My wife was still struggling with the surprise of what was happening and with Jose's size, but slowly she began to relax and tire. Jose pumpd her harder and harder and my wife began moaning and screaming louder and louder. Before long, she experienced another massive orgasm but Jose wasn't stopping. He powered on, building up some sweat on his chest as he continued to fuck my wife doggy style, with me hold my wife down and in position.

My wife took a pause and let out another scream. She was cumming again, one minute after the first one. Again, something new I was discovering about my wife. I have never seen her have two orgasms in such quick succession. After the wave of orgasm passed, she took a pause and caught her breath. Jose was still pumping, his movement relentless and without pause. Another minute, my wife tensed up again as she reached another climax. It was an awesome sight. My wife was having multiple orgasms in quick succession, the first time I witnessed this. It went on for another 10 minutes or so, with my wife having like 5 orgasms continuously.

After another minute of the thrusting, Jose let out a grunt and shot a hot load into the sore pussy of my wife. He ejaculated for a good 20 seconds, while holding my wife's hips tight to allow every drop to flow out.

After half a minute, he pulled out, and gave me a nod and smile. I smiled back. He then proceeded to the bathroom to clean up. My wife slumped on to the sofa, eyes closed and embarrassed that she just had a number of massive orgasms in the space of a few minutes, with a stranger's cock in the pussy.

I gently brushed the hair of my wife and said to her, "I love you." She smiled and gave me a soft peck on my cheek.

Jose got out of the bathroom all dressed up and ready to go. Before he left, he looked at me and gave me a hand sign to call him later. I am sure i will call him soon...