Singing Marie

Story Info
Marie gets taken by her neighbor.
1k words
3.09
76.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belakunn
Belakunn
14 Followers

It was a warm Saturday in September. There were a few clouds in the sky and the sun shining brightly with a small breeze that picks up a bit every so often giving people chills when the breeze picks up. It is late afternoon and people are enjoying their time outside. Though some people appeared to be enjoying their time outside more than others.

Marie walked out the front door of her house singing. Marie was a cute petite girl who loved to sing. Marie was 19 years old and in college and a single virgin. She was trying to find that perfect prince charming to sweep her off of her feet. She was a good Christian girl who sang mostly hymns. She had straight brown hair that came down to her shoulders and she had a big beautiful smile. She also had pretty brown eyes. She was a petite build and a runner. She was a tiny girl and didn't have that large of breasts on the smaller side of b. She came out of the house wearing a blue and white dress with no sleeves and slight cleavage that was a modest dress but still managed to show off her body without looking like a slut. She wasn't wearing any shoes as she was walking in the grass and was heading over to the park.

Marie walked along gracefully moving and just gliding along as she made her way across the street and then over to the park. She danced spinning around as she sang to herself. Her dress spun allowing you to see a bit of her upper legs but the dress for the most part covered her. If you were watching her sing and dance you could catch a glimpse of her blue panties from time to time as she bounced a bit while dancing neglecting to recall that other people were around. Marie just smiled enjoying the beautiful weather as she danced around the park and sang.

Marie twirled and gracefully fell to the ground not noticing that her skirt rode up exposing her lower half as she stared straight up towards the sky. A guy who watched Marie go for a run every day noticed this and started grinning to himself. John was a fan of Marie's petite body and was obsessed with her.

John got up and slowly approached Marie. Marie stared into the clouds singing to herself as John approached her. Marie was disgusted by John. She knew he was a pervert and didn't like his glances. She wished he would leave town so she'd never have to deal with him again. Unfortunately for Marie she presented John with a perfect opportunity for him to take advantage of her.

John quietly unzipped his pants as Marie lays there zoned out. He slowly crawled up to Marie with his dick erect and out of his pants hard from seeing Marie's panties. Marie oblivious to him crawling over her as she lays still with her eyes closed singing. John grins as he reaches down and pulls her panties down. Marie feels this and he eyes bolt open and she tries to scream as John quickly covers her mouth with his and grabs her arms pinning her to the ground as she feels his dick push into her pussy.

Marie squirms trying to get away despite knowing she can't over power him. She starts to cry and continues trying to scream as she feels John's dick penetrate her pussy. John pushes into her pussy glad to finally get some action from the girl he'd been lusting over for years. Marie squirmed and cried trying to scream loudly as John pops her cherry to no avail as she lie there exhausted getting fucked good and hard in the park.

Marie closes her eyes and sighs wondering why it was happening to her as John kissed her passionately as he fucked her. Marie closed her eyes trying to think of something else. Marie's mind quickly wondered to how great sex was going to be. She tried to think of other things but her mind kept jumping back to the idea of her getting pleasured and how great sex feels.

Marie slowly started to spread her legs thinking about how great sex was and started to moan quietly kind of enjoying the feeling. John kept pumping in and out of Marie's pussy hard and fast loving her tight virgin pussy.

Marie slowly began kissing back loving the feeling of a dick in her pussy now and starts to buck up into John with her legs spread wide to get John deeper into her pussy. John momentarily breaks the kiss to see if Marie was still resisting.

Marie moaned out her eyes closed, "Mmm... keep going darling." Marie in her dream world keeps her legs spread wide bucking up into John and grabbing the grass as her back arches.

John smiles and kisses Marie's neck, "That's the horny little girl I was expecting." John keeps pumping his dick in and out of her pussy hard and fast and slides his hands to her breasts.

Marie moans, "Uhhh... I can't believe we are finally doing this." Her pussy starts to squeeze John's dick.

John starts to cum in her pussy, "Mmm... sorry I took so long hun. I can do this everyday though." Marie can't help but cum as John fills her pussy with cum.

"Mmm... sure hun, you can choose when and where." Marie moans out in the heat of the moment.

John finishes cumming and pulls out of her pussy, "Stop by my place in the morning when you go for your run."

Marie wipes the cum from her pussy and licks it off of her fingers. "Sure hun, if that's what you want." Marie moans haven remembered she promised to dedicate herself to whomever she had sex with first. Marie sighed a bit disappointed that she decided to be his for the rest of her life but she couldn't change what she believed. She did as John asked and met him every morning. Soon after she started dating him and despite the constant cheating she stayed with him living a miserable life of servitude.

Belakunn
Belakunn
14 Followers